[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tropes you hate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 178
Thread images: 17

File: vlcsnap-75672.jpg (9KB, 624x352px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-75672.jpg
9KB, 624x352px
>wrestler is over 7 feet tall
>his finisher is a powerbomb
>>
>>1192918
>Face diva
Boring
>heel diva
either a snobby bitch or, more rarely, a psycho bitch.
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 300x170px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 300x170px
>Foriegn born heel
>Hates America
>>
>heel
>can never win clean
>>
>>1192918
>Six kickouts of finishers in a match
>>
>heel
>must be a cowardly slimeball
>>
>>1192918
>women's wrestling
>it's treated as more than a piss break
>>
>>1192960
Thats because bad ass heels usually gets cheered like bork lesnar.
>>
>>1192965
or kevin owens
>>
File: file.png (405KB, 620x386px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
405KB, 620x386px
>Obscenely tall wrestler who can barely move is pushed over many other amazing performers
>>
>>1192967
Kevin owens is kinda a slime ball Tbqh.

Also he's an indy darling so he will always get cheered
>>
File: Dolph Ziggler vs Chris Jericho.jpg (32KB, 560x315px) Image search: [Google]
Dolph Ziggler vs Chris Jericho.jpg
32KB, 560x315px
>Older wrestler puts over younger talent at their own expense
>Creative doesn't handle that younger star correctly so the veteran's sacrifice means nothing
>>
>character turns heel/face
>interactions with characters previously feuded with are retconned
>>
>wrestler is a face
>gets heel reaction from the crowd
>>
>>1193008
This is less a trope and more just the audience not liking someone.
>>
>>1192980
Not really a trope, so much as bad booking. The actual trope of the old guard burying themselves for new talent to replace them is a good one.
>>
>wrestler is a heel
>gets face reaction from the crowd
>>
>wrestler has easily identified gimmick
>becomes a jobber
>>
>>1192918
>Ref distractions
You would think that with modern technology refs would be able to playback foul moves.
>>
>>1193010
Yeah people haaaaate cena
>>
>>1192918
>most talented member of a team/stable
>least pushed when the break up happens
>>
>>1192918
> athletic wrestler
> has to pretend he idolized HBGay growing up
>>
>>1192968
mcmahon wanted to tap into the large indian market. i think it may have worked. similair to dana white and using mcgregor to get the british audience
>>
File: oh no, they touched!.jpg (23KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
oh no, they touched!.jpg
23KB, 600x300px
>vaguely ethnic
>must be a savage foreign monster who rarely speaks English, but somehow has enough business savvy to become a professional wrestler on television in front of millions of viewers.
>>
shaquille o neal standing off with the big show but someone always interrupts before he gets chokeslammed
>>
>>1193105
> mcgregor
> british audience
Triggered 2bh. Are americunts really this dumb or are they just rusing everyone at all times?
>>
arab american has genuine gripes with racism and stresses he is not a terrorist. later he has 5 isis members in balaclavas out to mock execute the undertaker
>>
>>1193105
Why didn't he go for Sonjay Dutt? Oh right, one is a manlet and the other is a big sexy giant and this is Vince.
>>
>>1193110
it aint just irish guys dude, lot of irish heritage folk in england etc
>>
>>1193113
khali was already a wrestler, he was pretty decent but his knees were gone by the time he came to wwe.
>>
>The All American Face. Truth Justice and the American Way.

Not used as often these days but holy shit this was as stale as the counterpoint of heel that hates America.
>>
>>1193112
Also the Arab guy was being portrayed by an Italian from NY.
>>
>>1193105
Yeah and Vince is also trying to tap into the british market using becky and sheamus. Probably why they do a uk tour every year
>>
>jap sumo wrestler is samoan
>>
>rock comes back once a year to cut a 20 minute promo and is paid more than some wrestlers salary
>>
File: Real Americans.jpg (97KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
Real Americans.jpg
97KB, 642x361px
>>1193119
>mfw no All American Heels
>>
>>1193132
Swagger was already an All-American heel before his Real American days, except it was less about being a right-wing nut and more just being a dick. I miss 2008 Swagger.
>>
>>1193127
>Buries the top heels active at the time while he's at it
>>
>>1193115
All the 'people' with irish blood aka scousers cannot afford tvs so it doesnt matter
>>
undefeated streaks get pretty stale.

also the i retire match where the loser returns after two weeks.

or ric flair legit retiring and then going to tna and finally coming back to wwe, tarnishing his legacy
>>
>>1193132
I still unironically chant We the People. He really needs to get Colter back and fight Kalisto or something.
>>
>>1193143
Flair would have to commit two Benoits and a Cosby before his legacy was even remotely tarnished.
>>
>Face about to cleanly best heel
>Ric Flair distracts the ref

Seriously though, you think after 30 fucking years they wouldn't let Flair at ringside when he always has a bag of tricks
>>
>>1192952
They shouldn't unless it's a squash. You're supposed to hate them you faggot.

>Tall guy uses a power bomb
Literally like 3
>>
>>1193147
How does one suicides twice?
>>
>>1193148
Yeah, but when you ask him to leave, he just WOOOOOOs in your face and struts around the ring. You just start feeling bad for him.
>>
>>1193148
its getting old too quick. also i bet he is the reason charlottes champ because of politics. he is just using his daughter to get back in the spotlight
>>
>>1193148
Why did they always allow Bobby Heenan ringside???
>>
>>1193110
I personally ruse you little non-american darlings constantly.
>>
>>1193154
>He's never seen a heel manager before.
>>
>>1193152
yeah i feel sorry for him and how he latches on to his daughter to get fame again.
>>
>>1193151
If anyone can find a way, it's the Nature Boy.
>>
>>1193147
t. Alcoholic southern trailer trash

Flair has been tarnished since 1992 you underaged faggot
>>
File: 1458891687218.jpg (65KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
1458891687218.jpg
65KB, 500x377px
>>1193161
>>
File: tumblr_o5i6k6uxPI1te8c1go6_1280.jpg (235KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o5i6k6uxPI1te8c1go6_1280.jpg
235KB, 1280x720px
>>1192990
This
>>
>>1193147
Flair is building up a great amount of good will lending his time to the girl's division. Haich is the ultimate Flair mark and will do whatever he wants.

The reason why women's wrestling never got a legitimate push was that the male wrestlers would have revolted having their screen time taken up by girls. With Flair in the mix, no wrestler on planet Earth would say a bad word about the women's division push. He does a lot of press so that the girls get some media attention.
>>
>>1193162
please live vicariously through your offspring
>>
>>1193168
So we need more men managing the women. Time for BMJ to be in Thikki's corner from now on.
>>
>It's a glorified bodybuilder gets a push episode
>>
>>1193174
>kane will manage bayley

A lot of over the hill wrestlers from the attitude era could do this. it would help the legitimacy of the women's division to have hall of fame tier legends at ringside.
>>
>>1193141
>heel is buried so hard he turns face
>>
>>1192918
Is that really prevalent enough to be a trope?
I can only think of one time that has occurred.
>>
>Smackdown main event ends in a disqualification
>>
File: brooklyn.gif (1MB, 472x266px) Image search: [Google]
brooklyn.gif
1MB, 472x266px
>>1193174

They should have made Sasha's Brooklyn harem permanent.
>>
>>1193233
>Sasha is already in the "they shouldn't have removed this distinct part of her entrance" stage

Also known as "Scarf syndrome".
>>
>Person could easily retain or gain title by using their brain
>Instead they just act retarded
WORST case of this was with Seth.
Could have just jumped off the cage and booked it.
BUT NO KANE'S MUSIC, DESPTITE THE FACT HE KNEW IT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN!
OH NO KANE IS SLOWLY WALKING TOWARDS ME I SHOULD GET BACK INSIDE THE CAGE WHERE KANE CAN 100% GET ME INSTEAD OF OUTSIDE
Also any heel who wants to retain the title.
Just chair shot the fucker.
>>
>>1193088
The ref is distracted and are facing the way of the big screen that show the cheating
>>
>>1193094
Glad to see you're still alive, Marty
>>
>>1193121
To be fair they brought out Defoe for a hometown pop in Newcastle. That's like expecting the Red Sox to cheer Jeter.
>>
>>1193105
>wants to tap into niche audience
>only hires one guy of that audiences ethnicity

I'm sure it isn't, but something about this tactic screams dumb as fuck
>>
>>1193327
It really isn't. They rallied behind him like a fucking God incarnated.
Vince tapped into that massive, seismic Punjab market without having to bog down his roster with more than ONE man.
>>
>>1193327
>>1193336
Nakamura & Asuka will have a similar run, with a ppv in gook land
>>
>>1193336
Khali's ability to bog things down is equal to 10 people, though. Also, isn't Khali a girl name?
>>
>>1193236
>expecting WWE to shell out on rental cars every time she wrestles
>>
>>1193344
They already have Nakamura, Asuka, Itami and maybe Kota Ibushi incoming. Also, jap friendly guys like AJ, Balor, Anderson and Gallows. WWE is investing much more heavily in Japan.
>>
>>1193346
He also draws like at least 20 thanks to those brown and stinky shitskins
>>
>>1192918
>not having a highly visual finisher
do you even understand how wrestling works?
>>
>monster heel completle bulldozes the whole roster
>Loses his first match with the top face of the promotion
>>
>>1193150
A heel winning clean can still get Heat.

Look at based fatass.
>>
>>1193106
Honestly Estrada was supposed to be like his owner.

Think of Umaga as an slave.
>>
>>1194247
>Then proceeds to lose regularly.

Basically any monster that is fed to Cena.
>>
>>1194297
I didn't want to be specific with names...but
>>
>>1193084
which is a solid trope itself because it makes sense. You look at Foley how he did it for both edge and randy. The match was never one sided and they weren't unscathed pretty boys after. To this day I'm still impressed what randy did at that backlash.
>>
>>1193088
The worst part is sometimes they'll stop a match and show footage of someone cheating, and other times they just let it slide. As well as things like when Eddie would throw a chair to someone, then fall down pretending to be hit.
>>
>>1194301
Rusev. You want to say Rusev.
Reminder that right after WM he lost twice to Cena in two of the worst matches he's ever had, and then had the Abysmal (and that is putting it mildly) feud with Dolph, and is now part of the lamest, most jobbing faction ever.
>>
>>1195197
> lamest, most jobbing faction ever.

Nexus?
>>
>>1195197
Social outcasts?
>>
>>1195218
He said lame, not awesome.
>>
>>1193350
I'm sick of this indy, japanese puro, smark crap entering WWE

We got into wrestling due to the characters. No one gets into it because of the movesets and technical wrestling. It's about the stories.

Not this smark indy bullcrap of forearms, flips, kicks, 100 false finishes, no charisma, no personality, no presence/aura, no mic skills all the same type of character. Sami zayn? AJ Styles? Where are the stars?

If WWE caters to the smarks its going downhill. Ratings are down, live attendance is down. Rollins had a terrible reign. Were it not for some stars like HHH, Reigns, taker, shane, jericho, Wrestlemania would not have been a success this year.

Now NXT has turned to a glorified indy fed and they're all seeping into WWE one at a time. No one gives a sht about indy guys or japanese wrestlers. They don't draw, never have never will. If you like that stuff then watch it in the indys, watch NJPW, or whatever the fck it is. WWE IS ABOUT ENTERTAINMENT.

THERE ARE NO LARGER THAN LIFE CHARACTERS ANYMORE. WRESTLING IS DYING.

SAVE WRESTLING.
>>
>>1195223
Did you just use Nakamura as your example of wrestling NOT having larger-than-life characters?

> Jericho
> not indy

> Reigns
> successful

Why must anti-smarks be so dumb?
>>
>>1193132
WE THE PEOPLE

Swagy is still one of my favorites
>>
>>1195242
He needs a charismatic tag partner.

Sandow?
>>
>>1195223
>We got into wrestling due to the characters. No one gets into it because of the movesets and technical wrestling. It's about the stories.
I don't know about some of the other shit you said but I certainly can't argue that.
>>
>>1195250
> implying nobody got into wrestling after seeing flippy shit
>>
>>1195258
Yeah but the flippy shit is a part of the characters though.
For example, Rey Mysterio the little Mexican underdog who uses his high flying arsenal to defeat his much larger opponents
Though personally it was Chris Jericho at Vengeance 2001 that got me into wrestling, I had no idea what the fuck I was watching but I knew Jericho was the coolest dude I'd ever seen.
>>
>Rick flaire goes to top rope and gets thrown off
>>
>>1192918
>things that have happened like 3 times is a trope
>using the word trope when talking about wrestling
Go back to tvtropes
>>
>>1195223
>We got into wrestling due to the characters. No one gets into it because of the movesets and technical wrestling. It's about the stories.
>Not this smark indy bullcrap of forearms, flips, kicks, 100 false finishes, no charisma, no personality, no presence/aura, no mic skills all the same type of character. Sami zayn? AJ Styles? Where are the stars?

This is where you are retarded. Do you literally just turn your brain off as soon as the bell hits, do you just look away for the duration of the match adn then only watch the screen again during promos?

First and foremost, great wrestling stories are told in the ring. That's what all the " forearms, flips, kicks, 100 false finishes" are there for, telling fucking stories.

The idea that there is LESS charisma or personality outside of WWE is ridiculous, WWE is some of the blandest, most passionless wrestling you can watch nowadays. Bodybuilders reading out lines penned by a team of 20 failed sitcom writers in a bored voice.
>>
>>1195261
But that would mean movesets/technical wrestling is a part of THOSE wrestlers' characters, too.
>>
>>1195265
Exactly, this anon >>1195223 is apparently just into promos, and then roided men punching each other slowly maybe, and gets SEETHING when he thinks of anyone enjoying anything else.
>>
>>1195265
Operative word being 'part', friend.
I never liked the Mexicools or Shane Helms growing up no matter what crazy shit they pulled out
>>
>>1195283
> everybody has to like every flippy guy

What?
>>
>>1193094
but reigns got his push
>>
>>1195223
russo pls go
>>
>>1195247
They should repackage Stardust, paint him in obnoxious stars and stripes and call him the American Nightmare as a successor to Dusty.
>>
>>1195537
holy shit this is brilliant
>>
>face x and heel y will have a PPV match to end a feud
>every match prior the PPV between the 2 ends up with DQ or count outs

Fucking stop
>>
>>1195616
They have to "save that moment" for PPV. Don't you understand basic booking at all?
>>
>giant retards using the chokeslam
kane, undertaker, big show
>>
File: Chokeslam.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Chokeslam.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>1195630
I used to love seeing Kane chokeslamming people. It used to look stiffer. Did he just get too old to pull off a good one or did new guys just stop selling it as well?
>>
>>1195197
I feel like you could replace Rusev with Umage, since umage pretty much had the same thing happen to him.
>>
>>1195223

We still are into it for those things but over 50 percent of what progresses the story is in ring work so one would stand to argue good talent and technical talent would help

>Not this smark indy bullcrap of forearms, flips, kicks, 100 false finishes, no charisma, no personality, no presence/aura, no mic skills all the same type of character. Sami zayn? AJ Styles? Where are the stars?

I'll give you I'm kind of tired of everymatch having a finisher be used and it not end the match. as for your ranting about auras and presence, you're forgetting the back stage politics and how 'the stars' are only allowed to do it if vince approves it.

>If WWE caters to the smarks its going downhill. Ratings are down, live attendance is down. Rollins had a terrible reign. Were it not for some stars like HHH, Reigns, taker, shane, jericho, Wrestlemania would not have been a success this year.
>those people you listed are stars
>forgetting Jericho started out in AAA, then ECW then WCW before joining WWE
>implying wrestlemania was a success this year

>Now NXT has turned to a glorified indy fed and they're all seeping into WWE one at a time. No one gives a sht about indy guys or japanese wrestlers. They don't draw, never have never will. If you like that stuff then watch it in the indys, watch NJPW, or whatever the fck it is. WWE IS ABOUT ENTERTAINMENT.

>'x' won't draw meme

>THERE ARE NO LARGER THAN LIFE CHARACTERS ANYMORE. WRESTLING IS DYING.
Wrestlemania still sells out, raws regularly sel out, indie promotions are still all over the place. Wrestling is not dying

>SAVE WRESTLING.
fuck off
>>
>>1195263
>implying wrestling is not a work of fiction and therefore not subject to various recurring themes in writing
>>
>>1195223
I bet you're a Vince Russo fan.
>>
>>1195642
Personally, I always thought the chokeslam got mostly banned. Not completely banned, but relegated to maybe one or twice a year.
>>
File: 1454279111480s.jpg (4KB, 105x125px) Image search: [Google]
1454279111480s.jpg
4KB, 105x125px
>>1192918
>new big superstar with a winning steak. a force of nature and winning titles.

>becomes a jobber in less than a few months or a year
>>
File: 1275441121541.jpg (69KB, 273x240px) Image search: [Google]
1275441121541.jpg
69KB, 273x240px
>Every wrestler is just a regular guy now
>Bang average name
>No interesting characters/personas
>>
>>1195719
THIS.
WWE is so boring now. I have a feeling it has to do with HHH pushing this "reality era" where hes trying to applease the smarks by making WWE like outlaw wrestling.
>>
>Superstar (x) nationality is (x)
>Let's make this gimmick something both cringe and racist
>>
>>1195223
the vanilla midgets are so boring
>>
>>1195642
I think it was a age thing. He was really hoisting people up back in the day and pushing them down hard. Now he mostly follows them down with his hand if you watch it.

I think it had something to do with a injury, on him or another guy.
>>
>>1195730
>Wrestler is not from the US
>Gets billed as being from the capital of wherever he's from

They've been getting better with this, but holy shit did it annoy me. Well, it could be worse, poor Kofi doesn't even get a city, he's just from "Ghana, West Africa"
>>
>>1195725
That's more in line with the WWE not producing good homegrown talent anymore so they force second/third gen children as talent.

If they don't want smarks shitting up their product they shouldn't bother hiring smark darlings.
>>
>>1195751
Alienating you captive audience sounds like a smart business decision, anon.
>>
>>1195758
Smarks aren't WWE's audience
>>
>>1193144
Fucking this man, they need to have Trump cut a promo for him to bring him up to top heel status over night
>>
>>1195760
Maybe not their core audience, definitely not their target audience, but their audience nonetheless.
>>
>>1195760
you know honestly it's not even worth trying to separate a smark from a non-smark since anyone with a fucking google search can find out literally anything about a single wrestler regadless of whether they started out in an indie fed or are grown in wwe training
>>
>>1193256
Then Teddy Long would come out to restart the match.
>>
>>1195795
As an 8-Man Tag Match.
>>
>Wrestler gets thrown outside the ring
>Commercial break
>>
>>1195800
>Wrestler A gets Wrestler B in a resthold
>Commercial break
>Wrestler B has Wrestler A in a resthold
>>
>>1195264

The only story 100 false finishes tend to tell is the story of incompetent writers, bookers, and road agents.
>>
>>1195227
Do people really think Nakamura is as technical as Zayn and the other NXT guys?
As far as I'm concerned he's the John Cena of Japan, except kicks and knees are a bit more entertaining than FUs and Shoulder Blocks
>>
>>1195622

All having the same match with the same finish every goddamn week for two months does is make me want to stop watching wrestling entirely, not watch the PPV to see the blowoff.
>>
>>1195799
>Kennedy and MVP desperately grabbing their heads
>>
>>1195814
I'm sure the intention behind the 100 false finishes is show the resiliency of the wrestlers and put the audience on edge. It's really lame when it gets abused like recently, but it's awesome when it works.

Unless when it involves kicking out of finishers four times each, that always sucks shit.
>>
>>1195725

Where the fuck do you get the idea that "outlaw" wrestling is where the bland, samey characters come from?

There's a human cheeseburger wrestling in ROH. Sure, it's dumber than fuck, but it's less bland than half of the WWE roster. There's also all of Lucha Underground, the Briscoe brothers, and Kenny Omega.

The good characters are almost all outside of the WWE. And the few good characters inside the WWE (Rusev, Summer Rae, Ryder, every tag team that isn't total shit) is buried into the mantle because Vince is a fucking moron.
>>
>>1195760

You realize that the vast majority of WWE's audience is over 16 years old and knows this is fake, right?
>>
>>1195814
Can't disagree with this, although it can be done very well on occasion. The only times I recall it working brilliantly are in Rock and Austin's matches in 2001 and 2003 and in Undertaker's matches against Hunter, Shawn and Punk.

I tend to favour the Japanese storytelling over the indie style. American indies are too focused on gimmicks, spots, near falls amd athleticism where nip matches tend to focus on having a logical and meaningful flow between events without worrying too much about looking impressive. It's the best compromise, it looks the most realistic and it hooks you in the most.
>>
>>1195810
>intense match up between two wrestlers, with a highstakes prize for the winner.
>they both have a grudge and smoething to prove
>commercial breaks at all.
>>
>Title change at a house show.
>>
>>1195223
Smarkbusters pls go fucking kill yourselves anytime
>>
>>1195810
This sucks if you're actually in the arena but I find it pleasing when watching from TV.
>>
>Championship match contract signings

Unless someone is fucking with the contract that will drastically change the match, it serves no purpose that any other angle couldn't fullfil.
>>
>>1196091
>the year of our lord 2016
>the people who set up the ring for contract signing still bother with setting up a table.

honestly just have the contract signing take place in an office backstage promo and stage the traditional "kill the other guy after he signed" beat down in there.
>>
>>1193132
Most underused tag team of the past decade.
>You now remember the Cesaro WHC/Swagger IC IN ONE NIGHT possibility with Cesaro beating legit main eventers in the build
>>
>>1193118
He killed some lad in the ring when he was younger, thats why they only let him do the safest moves possible (overhead chops and shouting)

They also recut Raw for india to put the big khali on as'the main event' i.e. last on the show..

I wish they'd recut raw in general to remove the fucking authority
>>
>its a wrestler opening the show with a promo
>another wrestler's music interrupting the promo

>its a heel champion speaking for 10-15 minutes every time the show opens
>its the same every week
>>
>>1193127
>Rock comes out and purposely goes off script and still gets paid insane money
> Regular roster accidentally fuck up scripted shit and get fined
>>
>>1193141

>Current heels in their physical prime beaten up by older, overweight, out of shape wrestlers who retired a decade earlier
>>
>>1195223
>We got into wrestling because of the characters
>Rollins had a terrible reign

Rollins is a Grade A heel and gets a bad rap for shitty repetitive booking by creative. If we love characters and stories why isn't Ambrose getting pushed to the moon instead of Boring Reigns.

Fuck anti-smarks, Roman is just another Ryback.
>>
>>1193148
Its just the WWE's way of blue balling you.

Eventually they'll give you what you want, usually after you're already fed up spending 150 hours watching the same shctick and dont want it anymore
>>
>>1193161
I have to admit, this made me laugh
>>
>>1193168
Good point, I don't really have a problem with Flair per se, its more that WM has come and gone, his interference has gone without any retribution. I hope this Nattie feud involves the Hitman in her corner at some point.
>>
>>1196262
not that it excuses it, but to be devils advocate..The Rock is one of the few faces you can say "think of a professional wrestlers" and people(meaninf casual wrestling fans) automatically say his name(if not it's John Cena, hulk hogan, or Stone Cold.) Then consider The Rock is a bit more High Profile than his other popular counterparts and unlike the Steve Austin and Hogan can still do the moves he did as a full time wrestler, it's not exactly unjustified he gets carted out on a yearly basis to promote wrestlemania. Doesn't make it less shit, but there you go.

I just wish he'd cut a promo that wasn't the same shit he's cut since mania 27
>>
>>1193289
KEK

Marty did himself no favours in fairness.
>>
>Finn Balor is actually just a crazy autistic retard who covers himself in paint and has ZERO magic powers
>>
>>1196274
>eventually they'll give you what you want.
>unless your a Zack Ryder fan
>>
>>1193346
I think it means 'Empty Fertilizer' or something
>>
>>1193421
>Big Show winning a match with the worlds slowest punch

Does that guy even do regular moves anymore?
>>
>>1195197
The stunner at WM though.. I thought the Rock could sell it well..

10/10 would stun again
>>
>>1196285
He Hulks up by screaming his lungs off and the announcers say he's "calling upon the demon", that's... Something?
>>
File: two bombs was not enough.jpg (7KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
two bombs was not enough.jpg
7KB, 236x236px
>>1196295
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: EnzoCass.png (296KB, 562x408px) Image search: [Google]
EnzoCass.png
296KB, 562x408px
>>1195223
There is hope.. And Vince wont live forever
>>
>>1195537
I never got why he had to do the obvious and copy Goldust. He could have revived the Midnight Rider gimmick.
>>
>>1196282
I agree the guy is money and draws a crowd with him, but why do WWE need to make him look better than the guys they currently have..?

I wish they'd let the Wyatts kick the fuck out of him at WM32, its 3 on 1 after all (with Strowmans size its 4 on 1 really)

Its not like the Rocks fans would desert him for selling for 3 massive heels at one event.. Just dont get WWE's schizophrenic booking "This is the best wrestling has ever been, these guys are threats to the very core of WWE as we know it/Oh hey remember this guy? He's way better than anyone we have currently and he hasnt wrestled in about 10 years"

I wish they'd let the talent cut loose on the mic for a month and see where the chips land.. No scripts, just a purpose.

The Rock had his time, let these guys have at least a level playing field if they're expected to go toe to toe on the mic to get themselves over
>>
>>1196309
Or just go full blown riddler.. call himself 'the question master' or something..

The guy can wrestle but his gimmick is so stale now and he has no counterpoint to go up against.. like.. batman has the joker, austin had mcmahon, Rock had Foley but who's the inverse of stardust?
>>
>>1196287

Life is pain when you're an OG Broski.
>>
>>1196324

The Green Arrow, apparently.
>>
>>1196319
>No scripts, just a purpose.
I want this, more than anything.
But the only reason that was ever allowed was because of the monday night ratings war between them and wcw. now there's no more competitiion and no more incentive to try and be daring in how they book or perform
>>
>>1196339
Why hasn't WWE jumped at the chance of getting Stardust in Arrow? That show is so low in the dumpster now that they'd probably go for it.
>>
>>1195816
>As far as I'm concerned he's the John Cena of Japan,

Guess how we can tell you've never watched NJPW and had no idea who Nakamura was even a couple of months ago.
>>
>>1196091
>>1196219
NXT actually acknowledges this trope and likes to play with it by having all their contract signings do subversive things.
>>
File: 1453778389922.jpg (48KB, 431x400px) Image search: [Google]
1453778389922.jpg
48KB, 431x400px
>>1192952
>Heel has a submission finisher.
>It only works on low card jobbers.
>>
>>1196886
>likewise, faces never give up ever
>>
>face in a submission hold
>power of audience cheering gets them out
>retarded tinkerbell
>>
File: image.jpg (13KB, 125x91px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13KB, 125x91px
>Old farts come back and beat up the new talent for a quick pop
Thread posts: 178
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.