[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/wwe/ and anti-smarks will defend this.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 5

File: anti-smarks will defend this.png (578KB, 603x568px) Image search: [Google]
anti-smarks will defend this.png
578KB, 603x568px
/wwe/ and anti-smarks will defend this.
>>
>>1182813
Blame Roman for that.
>>
>>1182813
Shit wrestlemania
Shit champion
No reason to watch

>>1182819
Fuck off beato
>>
>>1182843
it can't be his fault, its obviously ambroses's fault!
Roman is t
>>
>>1182862
don't forget

>shit crowd
>godawful divas segment in the middle
>clusterfuck main event
>>
>overly long Wrestlemania
>terrible booking decisions
>main event that no one gave a shit about

Man, really wonder why it was such a low rating.
>>
>>1182813
Well, yeah, did anyone expect this mania to be anything special? Since WWE had so many injuries and The Rock was busy, you're kind of dumb if you were expecting it to be good. It really shows how stagnant the product is, and CM Punk is completely right - there are no more top stars. How many active members of the roster have been in a Mania main event? The fucking Miz?

My guests all left after the Ambrose/Brock match and I just went to bed. Don't regret it, don't really care to even watch the last hour. That Ambrose/Brock match still makes me want toscream.
>>
>>1182873
Tbh the womens match was better than the Dean/Ambrose match.
>>
>>1182873
>>1182889
This actually. Only match that really delivered, despite the questionable finish.
>>
>>1182901
honestly at this point if a behind the scene report came out saying Charlotte was only getting this push because Ric needed the money, I don't think I would be surprised.
>>
>>1182813
I thought ratings don't matter, or the way of counting them is outdated or something.
>>
>>1183049
It doesn't take into account homes with more than one television or things like that
>>
>>1182813
/wwe/ always whiteknights the product no matter how bad it is. What else is new?

>inb4 Dean's fault
>inb4 Indy midgets fault
>>
Aside from Enzo and Cass, Cesaro, random chants, it was a shit
>>
>Shane was GM for the night
>Did literally nothing all night
>>
Shit Wrestlemania
Shit champion defending against buried challengers
Shit women's segment
Three hours
Horrible storylines
Cole, JBL and Byron
IC and US titles are meaningless
NONE OF THE WRESTLEMANIA STORYLINES ENDED UP MATTERING
>>
vanilla midget never drew a dime
>>
>>1183221
He did bring up a lot of NXT guys.

That's something, I guess.

*shrug*
>>
>>1183157
>aj #1 contender
>KO and zayn finally going to start their fued
Those are the only other two things I could think of
>>
>>1183249
hey they gave the the women a new belt!
That'll fix the decades of them not giving a shit about women's wrestling !
>>
>>1182813
>>1182819
Bad wrestlemania and I truly believe Roman is going to bury the company further into a hole if they keep pushing him.

I say they put the strap back on Champ.
>>
I marked out when Cesaro came back but that was literally it. I couldn't care less about smark's flavor of the month nxt tag team
>>
>>1183253
Mike Graham should have killed himself
>>
Just proves NXT stuff doesn't draw. Vince should have known this.
>>
>Roman showed up for the first hour
>4.29 million viewers
>indy memes take the last hour
>3.82 million viewers
>>
>>1184182
They just don't market nxt as well compared to their main roster since most regular wwe mark fans don't watch nxt, they only watch raw & smackdown.
1. It's not on TV 2. they don't care
>>
I hate to be "this guy" but I actually liked Smackdown

Every time I turned my head away from TV to my laptop like I normally do because, I normally keep it on as background noise, Mauro Ranallo kept catching my ear he really breathes life into the commentary
>>
>>1184186
This
>>
>>1184186
>People check to see what's happening
>"Oh it's just the same shit as last week"
>Changes channel
>>
>>1184186
so by your logic roman reigns has half a million viewers only tuning in to see him?

that is really sad.
>>
>>1184186
There has always been a drop in the third hour for years and years you mark. That drop is actually consistent if not better than most Raws.
>>
>>1184186
>he hates non-wwe grown wrestlers so much he's willing to delude himself into thinking people actually like Roman Reigns
>>
>>1184192
that's something i really look forward to on Thursday, he makes it seem more legitimate.
>>
>>1183253
>>1184182
>"x doesn't draw" meme
I want /sp/ to fucking leave
>>
>>1183221
That's the point you clown. He's a GM that does what a GM should do, make decisions backstage and let the wrestlers shine on stage.
Unlike a certain "Authorit-ah" that made the show all about themselves.
>>
It was all shit. The champ, the autistic fans, the card,the build,the old farts like triple h and undertaker,the talent,the writing. Everything sucks balls. WWE has nothing good left. Only me burying it online when bored.
>>
>>1182873
The Rock was in a match at Mania, not his fault WWE decided to have him do a 20 minute promo instead of a 20 minute match with Erick Rowan.

Would have been Epic having a 20 minute match and putting Erick Rowan over as a badass and the next Rock. Good way to pass the torch and everyone would be talking about it and waiting for Rowan's reaction the next night on Raw.
>>
>>1183253
Shitty Samoan never drew a dime.
>>
>>1184884
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>1184883
Most of the people who boo Roman can't even take a bump or do a proper headlock.
>>
AJ styles needs a haircut and an accent transplant
>>
>>1184920
>anyone else think they could legit beat up Roman Reign's IRL?
>they could legit beat up Roman Reign's IRL?
>they could legit beat up
>legit beat up
>>
>>1182813
Raw was shit, that's why.
>>
>>1184867
>putting Erick Rowan over as a badass and the next Rock
Delusion, ladies and gentlemen.
>>
>the current world champion has less charisma than nips that speak no english
>all the based nxt call ups get screwed over with booking

whose fault is this? how can nxt be run so well, yet the main roster is being run into the ground?
>>
Wrestling is a dying business. Paying money for something that's fake.
>>
>>1184867
lol
>>
>>1185633
By that logic movies should be sying too. Or do you believe that iron man is real too ?
>>
>>1182873
The only injured guys that would've had any major influence on this show are Cena & Rollins.

Kidd, Cesaro, Harper & Neville are all great, but don't pretend they would've gotten to do anything worth a crap.

> The Rock
> 2016

How about no.
>>
>>1184182
So when's he gonna stop pushing Reigns?
>>
Mandatory reminder that this year's RAWafterMania is down 1 MILLION viewers on the previous year's edition, breaking the trend of RAWafterMania gaining more viewers every year.
>>
First two hours were boring as shit and nothing exciting happened, so people tuned out and missed the good shit in the last hour. Pretty easy to explain, my man.
>>
File: Hail Russo.jpg (448KB, 948x760px) Image search: [Google]
Hail Russo.jpg
448KB, 948x760px
Tell me again how WWE doesn't need Russo...
>>
>>1185713
fuck off Vinnie
>>
>>1182873
I don't care about the "hurr durr injury excuse", they still put together a pretty badass card and then shit all over it with booking decisions and finishes.
>>
>>1185662
>movies ever dying
>paying for a fake sport
im not trying to be a fag but people out grow it and come to there senses.
>>
>>1185733
>fake sport
>implying football isn't rigged
>boxing
>mma
>hand egg
The list could go on forever. Every sport is fixed. You're ignorant as hell if you think otherwise
>>
>>1182813
/wooo/ is leaking
>>
File: A+celebration.webm (3MB, 746x420px) Image search: [Google]
A+celebration.webm
3MB, 746x420px
>>1182813
no A+ player like last year.
>>
File: 1455515258679.jpg (46KB, 536x536px) Image search: [Google]
1455515258679.jpg
46KB, 536x536px
>>1185742
>Wrassle babbies clutching for straws like this
>>
>>1185750
>clutching to straws
At least we know our entertainment is fake.
>>
>>1185749
why does seth look so much happier with the belt than roman
>>
>>1185782
Cause Roman didn't even want to be a wrestler and is just doing this for money like brock
>>
>>1185782

roman never had a passion for the business.

that, and most hate him. he can try and hide it, but its easy to see it eats at him.
>>
>people still say Seth is shit because record low ratings
>he doesn't have the record low anymore
>>
>>1185785
Supposedly Lesnar actually did want to be a wrestler after college, but as per usual it only took a few years in WWE to beat that dream outta him.
>>
>>1185759
and you still pay for it
>>
>>1185804
And you don't?
>muh stadiums
>muh cable provider
>muh tickets
>muh merch
>>
>>1185792
Seth was booked like shit. He was a great heel and had good stuff going for him. Everything else i think was just shit Authority still boring, no new people just the shitty dudleys, Ko gets basically midcarded, we can see Roman work in the making.
>>
>>1185815
I know but people blame Seth for this shit when in reality it's best to use Seth as an example of what the writers are doing wrong
>>
>>1185815
it was difficult because there were like no faces except cena at the time and when he fought cena people cheered seth anyways
>>
>>1185824
> like no faces

Except for Orton, Reigns & Ambrose

Who he feuded with for months
>>
>>1185860
Ambrose and Regins are meme tier and Orton is hurt constantly
>>
>>1185782
Rollins wasn't sure when he'd get there, and was told only a couple of hours ago it would be at mania.

Roman knew he was going to get all long, doesn't mean Roman doesn't appreciate the belt, just means he expected.
>>
>>1185860
>face orton, jeans and ramen
>main event calibre
pick none
>>
>>1185811
NO because its fake
>>
>>1184186
>9pm
>schoolnight
>Roman fans bedtime

Mystery solved
>>
>>1185577
Are you a retard? It's an obvious joke.
>>
>>1182901
not hard to when the only other match of note was the fucking ladder match. Even then the only reason I liked the ladder match is because it's a fucking ladder match and it takes a special level of dumbfuck to screw them up. Only part I hated was when they decided to repeat that spot back from WM 23. No one can beat how meth hardy did that.
>>
>>1184867
>implying that the rock didn't make the promo himself

>>1184893
yokozuna never drew a dime
umaga never drew a dime
ramen never drew a dime
only somoan that draw a dice is the usos
>>
File: 1460432441106.jpg (1MB, 1537x2497px) Image search: [Google]
1460432441106.jpg
1MB, 1537x2497px
>cena beats rock wins belt
HUGE RATINGS
>bryan wins belt
HUGE RATINGS
>seff wins
HUGE RATINGS
>ramen beats haitch in boring shitfest
RECORD LOWS

>its the indie manlets faults haha xDDDDD
>>
>>1193868
>seff wins
HUGE RATINGS

Nice try Jasethyfag
>>
>>1182813
>4.39 million viewers
How the fucking fuck they know how many people are watching the show? I don't get how
Thread posts: 83
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.