[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Greatest Womens match of all time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 200
Thread images: 16

Okay, this is it. WrestleMania 33.

Singles match.

Womens title on the line.

Who is it going to be, who is the champion going in, and who is the champion leaving?

Don't think realistically or based on what we have now, fantasy book the shit out of this one.

>Charlotte
>Becky Lynch
>Sasha Banks
>Bayley
>Asuka
>Carmella
>Natalya
>Paige
>Naomi
>Emma
>Summer Rae

Why is it so hard to choose only two of these amazing fucking talents? Help me out guys. I'm currently on Natalya vs. Asuka.
>>
>>1181860
Paige vs Sasha Banks
>>
>>1181861
Sasha is absolute trash. Did you not see how much she botched at 'Mania? She shouldn't be near a singles match at WM33.
>>
>>1181860
Charlotte (c) vs Asuka
>>
>>1181863
doesn't matter if she should or shouldn't, that's what the match will be.
>>
>>1181866
With Charlotte retaining
>>
>>1181867
So you admit that she is trash and shouldn't be in the match in any way what so ever? Good, can't wait for the backlash even worse than Reigns.
>>
>>1181860
Becky Lynch going in as champ against Asuka Becky retains but Asuka still looks strong as fuck
>>
>>1181866
I'm keen on Charlotte, but why not vs. Becky, Paige, Emma, or even Naomi?
>>
>>1181871
no, she isn't trash but that's what the match will be
>>
>>1181860
Asuka (c) vs. Emma. Emma wins.

This is the best women's match we could have with the current roster, imo. They are both great wrestlers and work very well together. Their match at London was fantastic and MOTN.

Becky vs. Asuka or Nattie vs. Asuka could also be 4 star calibre but it remains to be seen how well they'd work together, so I'm just going with what I know for sure. Either way, the match should involve Asuka.
>>
>>1181875
Becky is alright, not better than either i mentioned. Same goes for the three other women you mentioned. Charlotte and Asuka are simply the two best women in the industry right now
>>
>>1181880
Charlotte's still green
>>
>>1181880
Charlotte? Really? She's good and still improving all the time but you'd put her above everyone else bar Asuka?
>>
>>1181860
Sasha (c) vs heel!Asuka
>>
my guess at this point is 33 is paige vs sasha or bayley vs sasha
>>
File: JmY1q.gif (2MB, 300x170px) Image search: [Google]
JmY1q.gif
2MB, 300x170px
>>1181887
>face Sasha
>>
File: bayley.jpg (302KB, 1600x800px) Image search: [Google]
bayley.jpg
302KB, 1600x800px
>>1181860
Charles(c) vs Bayley @ WM33
Bayley wins, will be female Hogan.

Build up just started.
Key is to do it slow.

Charles vs Natalya till summer.
Charles vs Sasha in autum with her loosing and winning back the title over like 3 month.

Bayley gets called up after Summer Slam.
Going in a fued with Nattie and beat her at NoC.
Then start going over the rest of the Divas and becoming No1 contender at RR.
Natalya will be her mentor.

Sadly creative will fuck it up, will call her up soon and but her in the title picture for like extreme rules.
>>
>>1181884
Yes. Sasha is a botch machine and Becky is just bland. Bayley is a good worker but im not seeing her being able to keep up with the rest of them. Charlotte/Asuka is THE womens match in WWE right now
>>
If I had to make a match I'd pick Becky vs Asuka

It will be Sasha vs Paige or Sasha vs Bayley or Sasha vs Paige vs Bayley
>>
>>1181880
>>1181895
Charlotte isn't even in Top 3 of The 4 Horsewomen.
>>
>>1181860
Fuck. Im tempted to say Becky vs. Asuka vs. Charlotte (c) vs. Emma but multi person matches often suffer from awkward pacing. All four of them are really good though. I guess any combo that involves at least two of those four is fine with me.
>>
File: roro.png (74KB, 180x180px) Image search: [Google]
roro.png
74KB, 180x180px
>>1181895
>Charlotte/Asuka is THE womens match in WWE right now
>>
>>1181887
I like Asuka but sadly she is too old for a call up.
Also americans have problems with foreigners and her bad english. So she wouldn't be able to do muck promo work.
>>
>>1181895
I disagree about Becky being bland, but fair enough. You'll be happy to know that Asuka vs. Charlotte might be happening soon at a show in June. I hope somebody records it.
>>
File: 1453771183058-asp.png (58KB, 173x249px) Image search: [Google]
1453771183058-asp.png
58KB, 173x249px
>>1181895
>Charlotte/Asuka is THE womens match in WWE right now
Charlie was never over. Nobodies hyped over that match bud
>>
Paige vs. Charlotte
Most 'big fight' feel possible, IMO.
>>
>>1181907
did you miss those 3 forgettable matches at the end of last year?
>>
Charlotte will retain for a full year, destroying other heels an cheating against faces. Bayley will defeat her in an one hour ironwoman match. It will pay homage to the first one, Hart-HBK. It will end 0-0 and go into overtime, Bayley will win with a new finishing move, because her current one is a stupid belly to belly suplex.
>>
>>1181901
>I like Asuka but sadly she is too old for a call up.

The #1 Contender to the WWE Championship debuted less than 3 months ago and is 38 years old.
>>
>>1181907
>I wasn't around for the end of 2015
Charlie and Paige suck together. Paige is crap.
>>
>>1181910
>>1181917
Not him, but that match should be much better now that Charlotte is a heel and Paige is a face.

If they'd let Paige be how she was in NXT it'd be fucking stellar.
>>
>>1181914
It's different with men. WWE has no problem pushing older guys (ignoring that AJ is just filler for Seth returning). I don't see them giving a mid-late 30s Jap with poor English much of a chance. Unless Haitch is booking.
>>
>>1181919
their styles mesh horribly though
>>
>>1181923
> thinking mic skills matter on a roster less than a week removed from the DIVA branding

I WISH YOU DIED IN THE WOMB!
>>
>>1181934
If mic skills weren't important, Natalya would have been in and won the triple threat at WrestleMania.
>>
>>1181901
I'm not worried about Asuka one bit, she tons of personality and is faster + a better worker than all the other women. Vince would be foolish to pass on her
>>
>>1181924
Charlotte tends to not mesh with anybody except her fellow Horsewomen.

She had a match against Summer just after her NXT Women's Title win that was a fucking trainwreck, even though Summer had good matches w/ Paige & Emma the year prior.

>>1181936
> Natalya would've been in the DIVAS REVOLUTION triple threat

Are you 'tarded?
>>
It's going to be one of the NXT 4 vs some old retiree like Trish or Lita
>>
>>1181934
Man you are an idiot.
Ofc mic skills matter. Thats still the problem the womens division has.
You need to sell a story and get people intersted in it, so they buy a ticked and merch.
If you whant to sell 1000 tickets to a smarky crowd in ring skill is enough but if you are wwe you have to do more.
>>
>>1181940
You're expecting a bit much from a senile old man m8
>>
>>1181952
> WhatIs Bayley vs. Sasha
>>
>>1181952
This. Most of the women's division are lacking in mic skills. Even the ones that are decent get dismissed because of an accent.
>>
>People are actually trying to justify why they think someone who will be 35 come next WrestleMania will be competing for the title.
Asuka will be lucky if she makes it to the main roster at all at her age. How is she going to get over if she can barely speak a lick of English?
>>
>>1181955
Something that took place in front of smarky crowds and had booking far better than what Vince can produce. It didn't sell because of mic skills, but because of how good the in ring storytelling was.
>>
Natalya Asuka and Bailey are the best women in the company, so they should have a match
>>
>>1181958
>How is she going to get over if she can barely speak a lick of English?

...how long have you been watching wrestling?
>>
>>1181955
Thx point to me.
Bayley is much more abaout her gimmick than her in ring ability.
If she learns to cut propper promos.
>Female Hogan.
>>
>>1181959
So you're saying that the problem isn't the performers.
>>
>itt are fantasy bookings

Disgusted by the state of the WWE, Kurt Angle returns. He forms a stable of former champions that wrestled in Japan. Nakamura, Balor, Styles, Lesner, and Asuka. Vince hates this and sends everyone after them, they win all the major titles over the year through various PPV's except the men's and women's championship. Vince agrees to set up the following matchups:

>Nakamura (current IC champ) vs. Roman (current World champ)
>Charlotte (c) vs. Asuka

on the stipulation that Angle risk his health to face the Undertaker in a double retirement match.

>undertaker wins, but announces at the end of the match that he will retire as well to honor kurt
>asuka wins in a classic match by figure four leg lock
>nakamura wins both the belts, ultimate warrior style
>angle's faction holds all the belts
>>
>>1181961
Close to 13 years.
>>
>>1181960
>Bailey
'no'. She's the worst wrestler out of the four.

>>1181964
It's largely down to bad booking, yes. Even still, main roster crowds have been conditioned to see the women as nothing more than piss breaks. It'll take more to convince them it's worth the time.
>>
>>1181967
Bayley is quite clearly better than Charlotte.
>>
>>1181966
> post-MNW babbies

Eww.

Talents like André, Undertaker & Kane all got over despite them either being almost incapable of speaking English or barely doing it.

Kane was one of the most over acts on a roster that featured prime Stone Cold and peaking Rock, yet he didn't say a word until he'd been around for the better part of a year.
>>
>>1181972
I don't think the problem is that Asuka couldn't get over, it's more that Vince wouldn't listen to the crowd simply because she doesn't fit his ideal. WWE, moreso than maybe ever before, doesn't care who is over. They push who they want because kiddies will swallow anyone that gets shoved down their throat hard enough.
>>
>>1181876
She is trash, though. Charlotte, Becky, Paige, and Emma are all superior on the main roster
>>
>>1181976
I think 'trash' is a bit harsh. She's not the demigod that reddit thinks she is, and she's worse than at least 5 of the other women, but she's not that bad.

Main roster Paige sucks fat balls, desu. Not once have I been impressed by her since she left NXT.
>>
>the best actual wrestling discussion on the board is located in a thread about women's wrestling
What the fuck? Just more proof that the general is absolute cancer.
>>
>>1181976
Wouldn't say she is trash.
She is just a smarks darling.
Charlotte is the top heel atm and she is the best to choose for that spot.
>>
>>1181980
Fittingly enough, it's the Paige vs. Sasha matches that have been the best work either of them have done on the main roster.
>>
>>1181911
Bayley to belly is literally the greatest move ever.

>that name
>it's a hug
>le hug girl
>hug-plex
>pretty much a better rock bottom
>outta nowhere move
>top rope move
>it's a fucking hugging rock bottom
>>
>>1181985
It definitely fits her perfectly. Looks devasting when done to smaller women like Sasha too. As much as I rag on Banks, she is a fantastic seller.
>>
Maryse (c) vs. Eva Marie, Bra and Panties Pillow Fight
>>
>>1181982
People hate Charlotte, but she is the best heel right now
>best gimmick (Flair's kid, yes that is a gimmick)
>best athlete
>best physical stature
Her ring and mic work are mediocre but has shown vast improvement, by WM 33 she will be at a good place.

The best baby face is Becky. While not the best at any one aspect, she is the best option available, as Bayley's ring work is simply too green. Becky carried the WM 32 match.
>>
Motivated Paige vs. Sweet Saraya (c)

Why they haven't done this already is beyond belief.
>>
>>1181992
People will always be blinded by hate for Charlotte because of the belief that she's coasting on nepotism and nothing else. I don't think smarks will ever accept her, talented or not.
>>
Becky Lynch vs. Emma.

Am I the only one who want this match? Both are SEVERELY underrated.
>>
>>1181995
>underrated
Becky is very well liked online anon. She's definitely not underrated.

It would be a killer match though. We're going to see it at Payback for sure. Unfortunately it's probably going to be treated as a filler feud which will hamper it. They should really be establishing Emma as the no 2 heel and not some jobber.
>>
>>1181993
Trip on m8
>>
>>1181994
there is no doubt she's coasting on nepotism, Charlie even admitted it in an interview released around WM weekend.
>>
>>1181995
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3IIT6IjPS8

They are already in a story line, they will get a one on one in the next ppv.
>>
>>1181992
>best gimmick (Flair's kid, yes that is a gimmick)
>best athlete
>best physical stature

Thats the point i was making.
She can play the coward kind of heel with rick but also just beat others "clean" because of her stature.

I tink thats the problem for sasha.
She is better as heel, i think most of us agrees on that.
But as a heel she cant be the underdog, cause its not credible for a small girl like her to beat like tamina.
So she has to be a coward heel, wich doesn't fit her gimmick.
>>
>>1182000
She has the talent to be there on her own merit though. She deserves her spot, nepotism or not. Charlotte is still trying her best to be the best when she could just sit back and not try.
>>
>>1182002
Charlotte can play both coward heel (because of her lack luster wrestling skill) and bully heel (because of her physical stature). And here gimmick can not be fucked up by WWE creative, since it's a fact.

Sasha was in that triple threat match because of nepotism, her cousin got her into that match. There are half a dozen more qualified participants for that spot.
>>
>>1182002
Sure it can be credible, if it's done right. Asuka is even smaller than Sasha and I could totally buy her beating any of the other women.
>>
>>1182001
WTF even the makeup team doesnt care about smackdown anymore?

Renee and Emma look awful.
How is that even possible?
>>
>>1182007
>Sasha was in that triple threat match because of nepotism
what is with this b8? Charliefag#2 pls go
>>
File: 1446597891779.gif (15KB, 200x133px) Image search: [Google]
1446597891779.gif
15KB, 200x133px
>>1182011
>Emma looks awful
>>
>>1181901
>Americans

The W stands for World.
>>
>>1182001
Nah... feuds like that always end after like 3 matches on Raw & SD.
>>
The women's division needs a tag title, there are so few stakes when there are so few legitimate stakes.
>>
few matches than can be made without legitimate stakes
>>
>>1182020
this so much
>>
>>1181994
I hate her because in NXT she got over as her own woman despite her surname. Worked super hard. Now she's coasting. It's a main roster thing. Paige was great in NXT and is a lazy, chubby, botch machine* on RAW.

*Although not as shit as Eva, but Linda is a better wrestler than ARE.
>>
>>1182015
America's national baseball competition playoffs are called the World Series
>>
>>1181893
Is that shopped or does that say she's a nigger?
>>
>>1182030
It's all real. It infact says im a nigger
>>
>>1182025
If you fuck up on the main roster, the worse that can happen to female wrestlers is being sent down to NXT like Eva Marie. If you fuck up on NXT, you can be cut.Paige is also in that reality show, so she knows she is bulletproof. That's why NXT performances are so much better.

>>1182024
A Tag Team belt would make it much more easier to write stories and make matches. The division is deep enough to support it.
>>
>>1182036
The awful team PCB/BAD/Bella shit wouldn't have been so bad if a tag title existed. All those stables were pointless without anything to really go after.
>>
Asuka vs Natalya

...in a perfect world.
>>
>>1181906
>no one cares about asuka facing the current champion

use your brain, semen punk :)
>>
>>1181860
> le asgooka is good meme
She sucks you blind weeb faggots
Best possible womens match is nattie vs sasha
>>
>>1182015

Whats the point of this post?
You dont have to be mad.
>>
>>1182053
>trying this hard to troll

Asuka is literally the best female wrestler in the WWE right now. By a mile.
>>
>>1182053
>best possible match
>involving sasha
maybe on opposite day

natalya is great though
>>
>>1182060
Remove your virginity goggles m8
Her and bayboon stunk the place out, she is shit and can only wrestle her style of match
>>
>>1182049
there are so many better match ups with Asuka people are clamouring for, her being being the champion makes no difference because Charlie can't have a good match.
>>
>>1182007
> sasha was in that triple threat because of nepotism
Nope
She was in that match because she is the future, most over and is top 2 inring along with nattie
>>
>>1182066
You are just so used to the wwe style.
Doesn't mean other styles are trash.

Also
>18+
>Have sex
>>
>>1182066
Okay, nevermind. I realize I'm talking to an 11 year old by your trollspeak. Carry on.
>>
>>1182066
Asuka carried Bayley. Asuka and Emma in London was the MOTN.
>>
>>1182066
>comes in the thread immediately b8ing
>calls others virgins while spewing your shit memes
drop the gimmick and lose weight you faggot
>>
File: Smoughska.png (834KB, 1010x1018px) Image search: [Google]
Smoughska.png
834KB, 1010x1018px
>>1182068
> charlie cant have a good match
I hate her but that is a complete lie
Vs Nattie
Vs Sasha
The NXMeme Triple threat

She has had better matches than Asmoughka has for sure
>>
>>1182069
Sasha had so many botches, they are going to rename "Eva Marie tier" after her.
>>
>>1182070
>>1182071
>>1182073
>>1182075
> not addressing the point i made at all
Btfo
Weeb fraggles all of you, seek sunlight
>>
Great, the autistic Sasha fag arrives. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.
>>
File: brock pepe lesnar.jpg (66KB, 612x574px) Image search: [Google]
brock pepe lesnar.jpg
66KB, 612x574px
>>1182076
>nattie
>sasha
>becky
>>
>>1182077
Not a single botch was on sasha in the WM match

The sunset flip spot was because beC+ketty moved too far forward too quickly
The bank statement crossface spot was because becketty didnt flop over properly and the second backstabber spot was because becketty was far too low at the right time

How is it possible that so called wrestling fans can be this stupid when it comes to watching wrestling?
>>
>>1182082
It's just Bretcuk, friend. Just ignore him.
>>
File: CZieTyZWcAEasau.jpg (74KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
CZieTyZWcAEasau.jpg
74KB, 600x800px
>>1182082
Go make another pokemon image you fat footfag fuck
>>
>>1182080
You made a point?
Go out of youre mothers basement and talk to people. You may learn how to make youreself clear to other human beeings,
>>
>>1182087
>It's becky's fault sasha botched her own finisher, the move that SHE was applying, twice
You're such a retard and the most blind fanboy I've ever seen.
>>
>>1182094
It takes two to tango dumb mark
>>
>>1182095
>the dumbest sasha mark in the world calling anybody unintelligent
It takes one person botching to ruin the move, and Sasha did that twice. She couldn't even do the frog splash right. Kys, fatty, your waifu is overrated trash.
>>
>>1182094
So you didnt see it then. Thanks for affirming it with me

>>1182091
Not being able to follow basic english is a sign of autism lad. Freelining ritalin may help you with that
>>
>>1182098
I seen Sasha's multitude of botches, yes. Fuck yourself.
>>
>>1182097
> all those commas
Found the /asp/ie
> waifuing le cant even kick out jobber girl
That is all she is there for yet she couldnt even kick out at 2. Even the average irish person can at least count to 11 because that is the amount of fingers they have
>>
>>1182087
This is so fucking delusional, Sasha fucked up multiple times. That is why she didn't get a post-WM story line.

Becky carried two sub par wrestlers.
>>
>>1182101
>meme meme meme meme
Trash. Only sad cunts like you have ''waifus'', take your projection elsewhere. I'm done giving you attention.
>>
>>1182104
> multiple times
Literally not even once
> beC+kettys post WM storyline is jobbing to fellow jobber E+mma
Lol

>>1182109
Hit a nerve ay aspie?
>>
>>1182104
>That is why she didn't get a post-WM story line
That's because even WWE realise that Sasha vs. Charlotte from now until Summerslam would get extremely stale. She is clearly still the designated future champ. They're just filling time until a bit down the line. Too much time has been invested in Banks to just dump her and have Charlotte hold the title forever.
>>
File: kairi-hojo5.png (448KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
kairi-hojo5.png
448KB, 500x500px
F A V 5 F E M A L E S P O S T E M

Asuka
Ivelisse
Kairi Hojo
Natalya
Gail Kim
>>
>>1182113
Who the fuck can Sasha even feud with at this point? Charlotte is out for a bit and team BAD have already been done. She's going to be so boring because we know no matter who it is they'll just job for months because Banks can't put anybody over. Fuck her stale ass. Months of good booking went to shit when they clumsily shoved her into the title picture.
>>
>>1182117
Asuka
Becky
Emma
Charlotte
Nattie
>>
>>1182098
>Remove your virginity goggles m8

Thats not how you start a conversation.
If you whant others to listen to your arguments you should not insult them.

>Her and bayboon stunk the place out, she is shit and can only wrestle her style of match

So thats the point we should adress?
What do you mean, she can only wrestle her style? She has to adapt to the slower wwe style yes. But is that what you want? Her slowing down for the unskilled common wwe diva?
>>
File: 1459655757125.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1459655757125.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>1182117
>>1182120
>>
>>1182123
Don't bother debating bretcuk; he's got the personality of a toddler.
>>
>>1182127
What makes you think it's bretcuck?
>>
>>1182123
> p-please do not insult me ;_;

Fuck off back to wew you chortling cunt

Real actual good wrestlers can make anyone look good. Asgooka cannot because she isnt a good wrestler
>>
>>1182127
And you have the penis of a toddler
>>
>>1182130
He posts the same pictures and uses the same insults for wrestlers he doesn't like. It's really easy to spot him.
>>
>>1182133
Paedophile.
>>
>>1182134
I dont post the same pictures all the time, reviewbrah tipping is a new one >>1182124
>>
>>1182138
I've seen it multiple times before today
>>
>>1182135
Stop projecting you acorndicked pussy
>>
>>1182117
Asuka
Sasha
Emma
Becky
Athena
>>
>>1182020
I feel like a mid-card title is better. Women's intercontinental title. Tag team is sort of a whole new division, should try and properly set up the one we have first
>>
File: 1455230319858.png (1005KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1455230319858.png
1005KB, 1366x768px
>>1181860
>GREATEST DIVAS MATCH OF ALL TIME
one month later
>GREATEST WOMENS MATCH OF ALL TIME
a week later
>NO, BLAHVSBLAH WAS THE GREATEST WOMENS MATCH OF ALL TIME ! LOOK! SHE DID A SUPLEX!

How do you expect anyone but other lonely failures to take you (or the piss-break division) seriously?

You do realize this jokefest is just part of the Philanthropy Era, right?
>>
>>1181860
Wait they already changed the women's belt?
>>
>>1182087
Being this mad that your ratchet ass F- wrestler Ratchet Banks botched on mania that you try and blame it on the far superior Becky.

>sad, bro
>>
>>1182174
Congratulations on completely failing to understand the title, retard. OP was saying make WM 33 the hypothetical best match by fantasy booking.
>>
>>1182187
Did you not watch Wrestlemania?
>>
>>1182191
No, but I will. Eventually

Thanks tho
>>
>>1181972
>still comparing the bathroom break bitches to male wrestlers, much less legendary ones

>>1181964
>>1181967
Please broker the services of a industrious sex-worker.
>>
>>1182197
Well yeah it got changed there. Diva's championship is history.
>>
>>1182199
I don't need to pay women to have sex with me, unlike yourself. Stick your request up your ass. It'll be a change from the usual cocks.
>>
>>1181860
Sasha Banks (c) v Asuka
>>
>>1182188
Everything i said was true, watch the match again

> greentexting at the wrong time
Wew lad
>>
>>1182205
Everything you said was wrong and you're a delusional fanboy. Kys
>>
I like how Banksettycuck makes up for the fact that there are only two sasha marks on this entire board by multiplying his autism by 100.
>>
>>1182117
Sasha
Asuka
Bex
Nattie
Nay Nay

>>1182144
>Athena
Looking forward to seeing her finally perform on NXT, never seen her wrestle before but she's a 4/10 looks wise so she must be good in ring for WWE to have signed her.
>>
>>1182210
But Sasha is a 2/10 and can't wrestle either
>>
>>1182212
Your obsession is weird 2bh.
>>
>>1182219
wha
>>
>>1182208
> saying facts is autism

>>1182212
Shit b8
SashA+ carried the best womens match of all time in NXMeme
>>
>>1182205
You are delusional as fuck, I watched it multiple times as it looks like Becky is fucking it up, but if you actually look at it and use your brain you can clearly tell Sasha fucked up the backstabber and awkwardly rolled over to the Banks statement.
>>
>>1182117
SashA+
Nattie
Nay Nay
Thicki
Bliss
>>
>>1182222
sasha vs bayley was a shitty botchfest. boring
>>
File: 1455575295579.png (92KB, 254x300px) Image search: [Google]
1455575295579.png
92KB, 254x300px
>>1182223
> i watched it multiple times
Lol what a pathetic cunt. Seek sunlight nerd
>>
>>1182225
>underage sasha cunt thinks nikki bella is 'thick'
Fucking lol, kids these days. Clearly it's your skull that's thick.
>>
>>1182227
I wasnt talking about sasha bayley, i was talking about the 4way
>>
>>1182230
Its my dick thats thick, ask your mum m8
>>
>>1182233
that was also shit
>>
File: tyrone power gap.gif (693KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
tyrone power gap.gif
693KB, 400x225px
>THE OFFICIAL AND OBJECTIVE WWE BEST WOMEN WRESTLERS POWER RANKINGS BROUGHT TO YOU BY A GUY FROM /sp/

1. Asuka
POWER GAP
2. Emma
3. Natalya
POWER GAP
4. Charlotte
5. Athena
6. Sasha
7. Bayley
8. Becky
POWER GAP
9. Paige
POWER GAP
10.Naomi

9000. Cameron

90000000000000000000000001. Eva Marie
>>
>>1182235
>it's a non american too
Have fun being part of an inferior people, you dumb fucking child
>>
>>1182212

You're wrong everywhere chump. It's okay to not find every woman attractive but the way you're always mad about Sasha makes me believe she turned you down for a picture or autograph
>>
>>1182237
Name 5 womens matches that are better
>>
>>1182238
>botcsha above anyone
shit taste. have sex
>>
>>1182238

What kind of dummy ranks Charlotte and Emma that high?
>>
>>1182241
theres never been a good one so i can;t do that
>>
>>1182240
I wouldn't ever interact with your ratfu. She's simply just shit
>>
>>1182238
> asuka
Stopped reading there
Shit tier taste

>>1182240
Oh shit
It is literally that guy from reddit that was bootyblasted about sasha stamping his autograph isnt it
Someone post his pic
>>
>>1182248

Yeah I was thinking it was probably that guy and he found this place. The anger coming from this guy is amazing.
>>
File: boss stamp.jpg (204KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
boss stamp.jpg
204KB, 1024x1024px
>>1182248
>>1182251
it's this nigga lel
>>
>>1182248
>>1182251
>they browse reddit
amazing, it all makes sense
>>
>>1182252
>banksetty cucks
what a sad cunt
>>
>>1182238

Paige
Charlotte
Sasha
Naomi
Athena
Bayley
POWER GAP
POWER GAP
POWER GAP
Natalya
POWER GAP
Emma
Asuka
Becky
>>
>>1182254
> implying he isnt the beC+ketty samefagger
It all makes sense now
You've been exposed m8
>>
>>1182252

Yup that's him alright. No shock that hes a manlet too.
>>
>>1182253

I'm sure next time she'll sign your merch Jeff
>>
>>1182263
>he thinks i'm sad enough to like any of these ''''''wrestlers'''''''
holy shit please have sex
>>
>>1182269
>poor babby is so mad somebody doesn't like his waifu he resorts to fiction
kek, keep replying fatty. show me just how mad you are
>>
>>1182199
>Please broker the services of a industrious sex-worker.

What a miserable, bitter fuccboiii you are.
>>
>>1182199
Lose weight you beta male fuck BOIII
>>
Bayley vs. Ivelisse vs. Asuka (c) vs. Portia Perez Ladder Match
>>
>>1182302
meme outlaw fucks lmao
>>
File: Savage.gif (907KB, 150x113px) Image search: [Google]
Savage.gif
907KB, 150x113px
>>1182302
>Asuka and Ivelisse

Hnnnnng.
>>
>>1182263
>samefagger
>53 ips
>>
>>1182351
>STILL indulging this gimmick fag
>>
>>1182362
> beC+ketty samefagger confirmed for Dean Mark aka Carter aka every new trip from the last 2 months
Whoops
Blew your gimmick m8
>>
>>1182379
The fuck are you on about? Fucking retarded gimmickfags, I swear.
>>
>>1181860
WOOOOOOOF
>>
>>1182572
THAT'S THE SOUND OF DOGGIES
>>
Divas wrestling a shit
>>
>>1182585
>>
>>1182384
Says the autistic tripfag
>>
>>1182590
Please have sex
>>
>>1182590
Fuck you cunt
>>
>>1181893
>I'm a Nigger
What Did She Mean By This?
>>
>>1182895
yeah... sure. believe that she'd appear publicly on a WWE event wearing something like then when Hulk's been nearly stripped from all records for saying something about now wanting his daughter dating a black.
Thread posts: 200
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.