[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT We name 2 overrated wrestlers, and 2 underrated wrestlers.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 204
Thread images: 19

File: bret-hart-wcw-pose.jpg (30KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
bret-hart-wcw-pose.jpg
30KB, 600x300px
ITT We name 2 overrated wrestlers, and 2 underrated wrestlers.

Overrated:

Bret Hart: Good not great in the ring. "Safe" doesnt make you great. Only a handful of great matches in a 20+ year career. Probably deserves to be somewhere between 30 and 50 all time but people rank him in the top 10 and even top 5.

Eddie Guerrero: Like Bret he was technically solid in the ring. That's where it ends. Pretty average too be honest and only got the strap out of sympathy and a kind of carrer achievement token. Kind of a slimeball. I'll put him barely in the top 50 if that.

Underrated:

Lex Luger: Not saying he was great but is constantly left out of top 50 consideration. Guy was straight over at times. Great at selling, wonderful build and look, long career. He belongs in the top 50.

Marc Mero: He was good as Johnny B Badd. Great look and athetic in the ring. Saw a match with him against DDP recently that was very entertaining. Maybe not top 50 but he did some good things.

Who you got?
>>
>Lex Luger

hahhahahahhaah

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>1181092
This is what I'm taking about. He wasnt that bad. He was over as fuck at times. What's so funny?
>>
>>1181086
Overrated:
Agree with Bret
CM Punk (purely based on wrestling skill, he was based on the mic)

Underrated:
Chris Jericho (always rated as good but not as good as Benoit/Guerrero/Angle, however he had better in-ring psychology than all of them)
Scotty 2 Hotty
>>
Lex really wasn't as bad as people say. He didn't have much in the ring technical-wise, but people loved him. Watch any of his big matches and he is over as fuck, it's hard not to root for him.

Bret is one of the GOATs though.
>>
>>1181099
John Cena actually has a huge move set and is incredibly carried
>>
>>1181111
Cena is underrated as a wrestler. He sells really well and has more moves than his meme set. I mean, unlike Roman, he really did pay dues for a while and was into wrestling.

His character/booking makes him impossibly "overrated" in a way though.
>>
>>1181106
Jericho belongs ahead on Benoit and Eddie all time for sure. Toss up between him and Kurt. Id prob take Jericho but would be fine with either choice. Both are in my top 5 by the way.
>>
>>1181086

Johhny B Badd was one of the shittiest gimmicks I've seen in my 30+ years of following pro wrestling
>>
>Eddie Guerrero: Like Bret he was technically solid in the ring. That's where it ends. Pretty average too be honest
> Marc Mero

Benoit yourself OP
>>
>>1181121
>Cena sells really well

And me without a bait picture.
>>
>>1181086
Saw "Johnny B Badd" live when I was a kid, thought it was the gayest thing ever him shooting confetti everywhere. Good thing he was squashed by Big Van Vader
>>
>>1181086
Overrated:
Dean Ambrose - Absolute nutcase who's not afraid to do anything, but he's pretty much only good that or for being a punching bag. His feud with Lesnar was so one sided that he had to rely on a low blow not once, not twice, but three times to level the playing field. And somehow, he was the 'good guy' in that rivalry.
The Usos - Every single match with these guys is the exact same. There's no experimentation with them. Every match always has either a double superkick and/or a double splash off the top rope. How these guys won the tag team of the year at the Slammys is beyond me.

Underrated:
Neville - Not the best talker on the mic, though I feel it's because his Geordie accent confuses the shit out of American audiences. However, in the ring, he's probably the best high flyer the company has had in a long time. I had him winning this year's Money in the Bank until his injury. He'll still have a (probably short) WHC run by mid/late 2017.
The Revival - No flips, just fists. Anyone who missed Road Block earlier this year should check out their match against Amore and Cassady. That said, I can't see them getting over when they debut on the main roster unless they get themselves a mouthpiece.
>>
>>1181109
Who gives a fuck. Drew Carey was over as fuck too but it doesn't mean he was any good as a pro wrestler or "underrated".
>>
>>1181339
>His feud with Lesnar was so one sided that he had to rely on a low blow not once, not twice, but three times to level the playing field. And somehow, he was the 'good guy' in that rivalry.

Wow. Marks DO still exist.
>>
>>1181339
>How these guys won the tag team of the year at the Slammys is beyond me.

How the FUCK can you get worked this hard? You this business is all fake and about making stars out of people so that the audience likes them more, right?

If understanding that pro wrestling promotions might not be completely objective and truthful about the abilities of their performers then you should kill yourself.

Wow.
>>
Overrated: Most western wrestlers or wrestlers having to wrestle "western style" because there's often a divide between those with charisma vs those with technical ability vs those with in ring psychology

Underrated: Japanese Wrestlers because the best load of them (90s AJPW Main Event roster, 90s AJW entire roster, current entire NJPW roster) have charisma/are stylish, have technical ability, and have great in ring psychology leading to being actually talented being able to tell a story through...you know... CHOREOGRAPHY IN A CHOREOGRAPHY MEDIUM instead of standing around and talking.
>>
>>1181364
I appreciate your sentiment and generally agree with what you're getting at but it's really not that black and white.

But the kind of pro wrestling you're talking about is dead in America. Nobody wants to watch it. You're gonna get like 5 meme replies from 14 year olds who think Randy Orton is good and would say Jumbo is a nobody who can't work and has no charisma if they had ever heard of him which they haven't and don't want to.

Good wrestling is toastmasters mixed with backflips now.
>>
>>1181361
>How the FUCK can you get worked this hard?
I ask myself the same thing when people bitch about Roman Reigns.
>>
>>1181364

I dunno. They had some good stuff in 90s AJPW, but equally a lot of it was just "now lets see how many times we can drop Kobashi on his head in twenty minutes".
>>
>>1181379
Reigns being a talentless hack getting super-pushed is a work?
>>
>>1181390
Oh I agree. It got bad like I would say after 98. Not to mention I also only mentioned the main event roster since outside that they were definitely filled with gimmick/comedy stuff.

>>1181378
No shit it ain't as black and white. It's a WWE dominant /asp/ and 4chan, you new here?
>>
>>1181399
Reigns is one of the only main-eventers on the roster who's not currently on the shelf. He's the right choice for World Heavyweight Champion. All he needs now is to embrace the inner badass he was in the Shield.
>>
>>1181086
>great build

Yeah, doing so much steroids he's literally lucky to have not died will do that. Motherfucker looks like an old white Cheeseburger now that he's stopped lifting.
>>
>>1181086
Guerrero would be an unquestionable great if he had lived, but he was cut down in his prime. He was a master of psychology and in-ring work, and his charisma turned a racist shitty gimmick into a sensation. Overrated but easily top 20. On topic:
Overrated: Lesnar. He's basically a name but his moveset is abysmal and every match is the same thing. Pretty much a basic monster heel with a big name.
Triple H: Part of it is namely who he's fucking, but he's purely the jack of all trades. He's good but not great in every area, and definitely doesn't deserve all the buzz he gets due to fucking the boss lady's daughter.
Underrated: Cesaro, guy is an incredible worker who is unbelievably entertaining. He needs a Heyman-level manager to push him to the next level, along with proper booking.
The Dudleyz, always relegated to the midcard in almost every promotion they join despite being one of the most venerable tag teams of all time. WWE is the most prominent example namely because tag team is treated as another midcard.
>>
>>1181364
>>1181378
>caring about "good wrestling" like its a sport

Holy fuck faggots, it's a TV show.
>>
>>1181417
>>1181399
Dude is right. Reigns's problem is bad booking and his lack of mic skills. He should keep his promos short and sweet while keeping his hard muscle gimmick. Instead of being booked as Cena 2.0 he should be booked as an avenging tweener who has few loyalties and fewer compunctions about violence. Essentially Austin 2.0. But first the heel turn.
>>
>>1181432
No, we are caring about good wrestling like it's an artform, not some casual trash.

Hell, as much of a shitfest as /v/ is, even they know that a game is shit if it's just story and no gameplay.
>>
>>1181364
>>1181378

I want /wooo/ to leave.
>>
>>1181417
>Reigns is one of the only main-eventers on the roster who's not currently on the shelf.

By astonishing coincidence, he's also one of the few people they haven't thrown under the bus to make him look really, really strong.

>>1181433
Reigns's problem is that he's the shits, bro. He wasn't losing crowds in late 2014/early 2015 because of his "booking" or "mic skills" sucking ass.
>>
>>1181432
> a TV show built around action shouldn't have good action
>>
>>1181437
>wrestling
>artform

lel, stop idiot. It's literally carnie shit to make money off dumb people. Sure it can be entertaining, but that's it.
>>
>>1181439
Reigns isn't really main-event material imo, he's upper midcard at best, but the reason Reigns was losing crowds was because he was being pushed over Bryan. Leading to the great Royal Rumble Riot. His booking is precisely why he's so poorly received, he's being booked as an unstoppable killing machine who has no charisma to speak of. They're trying to make him into the next Rock without any of the factors that made Rock possible. A heel turn would make Reigns a better character.
>>
>>1181440
Action is completely secondary to storyline. Nobody normal gives a fuck about "good wrestling" because it isn't an actual athletic competition.
>>
>>1181432
Yeah, totally, when I saw the new James Bond movie, I was like, "Come on, just karate chop Bautista and knock him out! No one wants to see a well choreographed action scene!"
>>
>>1181441
>choreography
>not an artform

>>1181438
>oh no how dare somebody talk about something other than WWE here?
>>
>>1181444
>but the reason Reigns was losing crowds was because he was being pushed over Bryan.

Explains why he got outpopped by Orton at Summerslam 2K14
Explains why he split a crowd against Rollins on Raw in 2K14
Explains why he got booed when he cameod at Full Sail during [R]Evolution

...oh, wait. None of that had anything to do with Bryan.

Nor did a bunch of other guys still getting cheered during that Royal Rumble.
>>
>>1181086
> bret overrated
How to spot a pleb wrestling 'fan'
Bret is the only wrestler ever that made wrestling truly believable at all times, every single move was crisp and looked like it hurt, every movement was done for a reason and his selling was second to none. He had a 5 star match with fucking Diesel ffs, that should tell you all about how great he truly was.
Maybe you should stick to watching Total Divas OP

> Overrated
Ric Flair
Boring as fuck in ring and his matches all are based on his same little stock standard spots interspersed with some chops and flopping around for literally no reason. His 'matches' were hardly even that, they were circus sideshow acts where he would kill all believability for anyone watching that wrestling was real. Also chops are gay as shit. A shitty clown 'wrestler' that belonged in the 40s, stole literally everything from his gimmick to his name to his wooooos from other superior wrestlers and is also a closet homo who got caught sucking a dick in the 80s

Macho Man
Macho man was based but highly overrated in the ring. He could do it all but his matches mostly devolved into endless double arm axe handle after double arm axe handle and it got boring quick

> underrated
Bret Hart
Underrated because pleb wrestling fans these days werent exposed to him as much as HBGay and they feel they have to choose

X Pac
Loved him as 123 kid and lived him as X Pac, he was the best member of DX for sure
He started off exciting in ring and his brash punk kid persona was great. Gets a lot of hate by meme kiddies because it is a meme
>>
>>1181449
Explains all those "THIS IS AWE-SOME" chants you hear during promos instead of matches.
>>
>>1181453
Nobody gives a fuck about a "well choreographed action scene" if the story of the movie is shit otherwise. This is why nobody cares about some shitty 90s Jap matches, because they can't understand the story if there even is one. No one besides turbo-nerds watches wrestling for the sake of the matches themselves - why do you think they even have angles and gimmicks?
>>
>>1181460
You fuckin with me m8, or are you this bad at correlations? Bryan was the fan favorite, and many people expected him to be in the Royal Rumble. When it was shown he wasn't, the crowd turned on the entire event in a heartbeat. Yes, Reigns isn't nearly as over as fucking Rollins or Orton, the fuck are you smoking? Reigns was being groomed for the championship and everyone could see it. Turns out noone wants him right now. I don't even know what your point is.
>>
>>1181465
Yeah, exactly, that's why my favorite action movies are Plan 9 from Outer Space and Bride of the Monster. The writing is on par with the best pro wrestling stories and there's no well choreographed action getting in the way.
>>
File: 1441706368403.png (258KB, 350x527px) Image search: [Google]
1441706368403.png
258KB, 350x527px
>>1181364
* tips as hard as ive ever tipped before
>>
3 and 3

Overrated:

>Jimmy Snuka

>Sting
Amazing character. Ridiculously over the year he didn't say a single word or wrestle a single match. He was carried by superior wrestlers in the ring his entire career. Literally WCW's superior version of Ultimate Warrior.

>the New Day

Underrated:

>D'Lo Brown
You better recognize.

>Wade Barrett
Dude should be a multi time WWE Champion.

>Drew McIntyre
He and Wade could've been the new era Triple H and JBL.
>>
>>1181465
Alot of people watch wrestling for the matches m8. Thats why i prefer smackdown to raw, wwe storylines are all shit tier
>>
>>1181471
>You fuckin with me m8, or are you this bad at correlations?

He says, after confusing one Royal Rumble for another.

> Reigns isn't even as over as tepid heel Orton

Truly he's the next face of the WWE.
>>
>>1181465
You are watching wrestling for the wrong reasons.
>>
>>1181491
I didn't say Roman was the next face though, I just suggested that he could be used better. The next face of the company should probably be Rollins if they use him like Edge, but they won't and even that isn't entirely the best choice. I feel 2015 rumble is equally as important as Roman's other little shitshow, both show how fucking abysmally he's received. I'd say he's only pushed so hard because he's their only option but clearly not when he's a 3 time champ already.
>>
>>1181439
>WWE trying to make Roman look really, really strong
So why is Ryback only in a program with Kalisto for the United States Championship? He was pushed to the moon when he started.

>>1181444
>He's being booked as an unstoppable killing machine who has no charisma to speak of. A heel turn would make Reigns a better character.
It's much easier to make someone hate you than like you. Reigns's in ring presence needs a brooding personality to go with it. None of this 'baby girl' shit.
>>
>>1181512
CM Punk ruined it for Ryback.
>>
>>1181512
Every single major face of the company since Austin has gotten supremely over by being a charismatic heel who gave no fucks and was entertaining with catchphrases. Austin, The Rock, Cena, all got their jump by being a heel.
>>
Didn't mero get powerbombed by sable?

Overrated
1. Mankind when he wasn't in a HIAC
2. Booker T

Underrated
1. Gangrel had a great gimmick for his time
>>
>>1181512
>So why is Ryback only in a program with Kalisto for the United States Championship? He was pushed to the moon when he started.

...the fuck does this have to do with anything?
>>
>>1181086
You got worked by Vince and his dofus son in law made.
How old are you? (hate 18+ meme)
I watched his matches back then, he was great.
It had a reason he was the top guy of the industry.
The people who tell u how overrated and butthurt Bret Hard was are the same people who are responsible for all the shit you hate about wwe this day.
It is backstagepolitic and propaganda.
Bret was a professional who didn't does all the backstageshit HBK and Nash were doing. So they didn't like him and they are telling you how shit Hart was since 20 years now and that HBK is the biggest star of all time.
And you stupid piece of shit buy it.
So youre getting worked.
Also 18+

Go to raw pay a ton of money and watch that shit show, boo your lungs out and than buy a 6xl hbgay t-shirt.
>>
christian
jericho
eddie
dbry
>>
>>1181098
you sound like rikishi
>>
Overrated:
Daniel Bryan -- Clunky in the ring. Poor promo skills. Only knows how to do spots and follow orders.

CM Punk -- Was carried in all his matches; he couldn't carry a single match. Good mic skills.

Underrated:
The Hardyz -- They were the first "young and rebellious" tag team of the 21st century. Many tag teams emulate their style: Young Bucks, Bullet Club, The New Day

Kevin Nash -- His charisma revolutionized the business, propelling wrestling into a new starlight. His ring psychology is matched by only a few greats. Incredibly smart.
>>
underrated: Chris Jericho, guy's phenomenal both on the mic and ring, doesn't mind getting injured during the match just to add to the hype, and is always fun to watch.

overrated: new day, literally nothing but annoying anal obsessed niggers.
>>
andre the giant hands down is the most overrated.

he's stiff has no special moves and hardly ever sells anything, the only thing going for him was his size and weight, nothing else.
>>
>>1181777
>GOAT
>Underrated
>>
>>1181756
> nash
NWLolWolfcuc pls

Nash did far more damage to the business than good. He killed 2 companies and nearly killed the other
>>
>>1181791
holy fuck you're dumb
>>
File: 1437095186700.jpg (98KB, 500x758px) Image search: [Google]
1437095186700.jpg
98KB, 500x758px
Overrated

Chris Benoit - Zero charisma or personality, murderer.

Daniel Bryan - Boring vanilla midget with the worst catchphrase in history "Yes"

UNderatted

Syxx Pac - Simply epic for the win

Big Daddy Vis - an amazingly agile big man and what a wonderful attitude he had, my mother used to work as a waitress and she served him once and when she asked him what he wanted to eat he said "your luscious pussy lips served on a silver platter" - all around "Class act"
>>
Overrated:

Randy Orton- boring as fuck wrestling style, boring move set, boring promos- only got over on muh look and muh heritage. Can put on a decent match when motivated but most of the time if you're watching him you'll fall asleep. Similar to HHH matches.

Cena- obvious one or is it? Does anyone rate him seriously? Carried to all of his good matches (Punk, Bryan, Edge, KO, Cesaro). 5 moves of doom is the worst move set in WWE history along with Warrior but at least Warrior had good promos. All Cena promos are the same regurgitated tripe (hurr Murica, hurr I get up and fight). Had a shit wigger gimmick. Only over because Americans and kids are stupid.

Underrated

Shane Douglas- had a load of potential- look, in-ring, promo. WWE completely dropped the ball giving him that awful dean gimmick. Typical of Vince's awful mid-90's WWE. Could have been a main event star.

Jerry Lynn- easily one of the best wrestlers in America in the 90s, had top tier matches with RVD. Never got a proper shot in WWE. I don't watch TNA so don't know what he did there but obviously its irrelevant anyway.
>>
>>1181098
Lex Luger was the Roman Reigns of the 80's. Vince shoved him down peoples throats hard.
>>
Underrated Stardust he is entertaining to watch. Naomi she is so althetic and fun to watch both I feel never lived up to their potential.
>>
Overrated:
Randy Savage
Jericho

Underrated:
Jun Akiyama
Taiji Ishimori
>>
>>1181449
>secondary
>encompasses 90% of the show
>>
OVERRATED:
>Nakamura
>Ric Flair

UNDERRATED:
>Dean Ambrose
>John Cena
>>
>>1181086
I'll give one current and one past for either.

Overrated:
Seth: He's pretty clumsy. Not even a Top 5 on the current roster, just got a ton of opportunity last year. Still very good, obviously, just not where people rate him.
HBK: Technically quite weak. Same as Seth, incredible wrestler, just by no means the best, and people honestly consider him the GOAT. It's a little humorous.

Underrated:
Cody Rhode: Obvious
Hulk Hogan: Gonna be a controversial choice, but people act like he's utter abysmal shit in the ring. They need to either watch his Jap work, or understand how important showmanship/getting the crowd involved is.
>>
File: Jan.jpg.png (217KB, 494x467px) Image search: [Google]
Jan.jpg.png
217KB, 494x467px
>>1181361
>Getting "worked" by mediocre midcard faces because they aren't good
>>
Underrated

Stan Hansen - The fact that he's not a household name makes him underrated. Hopefully, people saw him on the Hall of Fame show and got curious about him.
>>
>>1181661
Bro could you be more European or Canadian? I was in high school during the golden age of wrestling I know what the fuck I am talking about. The fact you think Bret was EVER the most popular guy in the business just exposes you as a total mark. Guy simply wasn't very good , deal with it.
>>
>>1183811
When Hogen left and took a break Hart was the most popular guy. Who else than?
>>
>>1181486
>D'Lo Black

Not on Vince's watch goddamn it.

>Wade Barrah

1-2-3! WE'VE GOT A NEW WHC, WAAADE BARRETT! OH, oh...oh wait, refs are signalling an injury...aaaaaaaaaand the title's vacated.

>Drew

Agree.
>>
>>1183127
Literally who?
>>
>>1181086
Overrated-
CM Punk
Daniel Bryan

Both of these guys are pretty good but get treated like they're the best workers in wrestling. Daniel Bryan especially. CM Punk got carried a lot and Bryan is complete shit on the mic.

Underrated-
Luke Harper (RIP)
Wade Barrett (RIP)
>>
>>1183811
Bret was getting double the fan mail of the whole locker room put together before he got his first title, that is the reason vince gave it to him
A locker room that included Hogan and Macho man

Who was more popular than him in 93 and 94 up to Austin?
No one
>>
>>1183913
This
>>
>>1181086
over rated:

Brock Lesnar 2014-2016 - le suplex man
Samoa Joe - He's had 1 good match, albeit his most recent

underrated:

Adam Rose - beautiful spinebuster, only clean win over Roman Reigns
R-TRUTH - Seriously everything about R-Truth is awesome and he's one of the oldest regular workers. every time I see him at a house show/dark match he's great, no one flows like they used to anymore and he really stands out.
>>
File: 1459699564710.gif (835KB, 499x281px) Image search: [Google]
1459699564710.gif
835KB, 499x281px
Overrated:
Cesaro
Shasha Banks
The New Day

Underrated:
Naomi
Luke Harper
R-Truth
>>
>>1181461
>Ric Flair is Boring as fuck

I have never not been entertained by Ric Flair
>>
>>1181099
using indy names in favour of WWE names
check you out being all cool...
>>
>>1181791
Watch any of his matches with Inoki. By the time he was in the WWE his condition really started to take a toll on him so his time there was not all that great outside a couple story moments.

>>1182467
Why the clumsy label for Rollins? Of all the top stars/main eventers of the WWE he has probably botched the least. Look at how flawless his dive out of ring attacks are for example most others in the roster look like they hurt themselves more than they hurt their opponent with that one.
>>
Most over rated: cm punk and d bry
Period
Exclamation mark
Neither has size or ability or real charisma
People like them because they figure if these two losers made it, then they can too
>>
>>1184047
No one has been entertained by him
The thing that saddens me is wrestling podcasters must be told to suck his cock

T. Stone coad and jerhick ohhhh
>>
>>1184104
That's not how that meme works
>>
>>1184113
Pol here, it works how I want it to work aspberger
>>
>>1184104
>I like Ric Flair
>No you don't
>/asp/
>>
File: tumblr_nk54y3EERi1uov5yro1_500.png (319KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nk54y3EERi1uov5yro1_500.png
319KB, 500x375px
>>1183913
>>1183872

Being the most popular pro wrestler in 1993 and 1994 is like being the smartest kid with down syndrome.
>>
>>1183974
I want the Naomi is good meme to die already. She literally has the worst fucking finisher of any wrestler I've ever seen
>>
>>1184400
Worst than Bryon Saxton's?
>>
>>1184410
*2nd worst fucking finisher of any wrestler I've ever seen
>>
>>1184400
it's not worse than MVP's playmaker but it is very stupid
>>
Overrated -
Finn Balor
Goldberg
The Rock

Underrated -
Scott Steiner
Too Cold Scorpio
Kevin Owens
>>
>>1184417
I still honestly feel sad for anyone who had to take a pin after falling victim to assbounce

>>1184423
>KO-Mania
>Overrated
>>
>>1184425
shit, I can't read. Sorry, Anon
>>
>>1181086
>underrated
John Cena- this guys should seriously be 20 times world champion by now. No one else in the business has as much passion and love for the business as he does. Plus, he has the superhuman body to back up that passion. He should never be out of the title picture and any even without him on the card suffers greatly.

Ryback- this man's a dying breed. The big guys. They don't make them like this anymore. In the past, wrestling wasn't as mainstream, so wrestlers were pulled from professions that were seen as tough, like body builders, martial artists, or strong men. That's why they were so big back then. Nowadays, we got kids wanting to be wrestlers so they develop the craft, but they don't have the body. There's no more fears on strength, no more tough guys who could flex their arms and scare people, now it's just a lot of athletic guys wanting to be the next guy on the mic.

>Overrated
CM Punk will always be my number one overrated wrestler. Sure he's decent on the mic, but his ring work is horrible. His movements are incredibly slow and his strikes lack the crispness that others like Daniel Bryan or Tajiri had in theirs. Not to mention his moveset. He is clearly not a strong man but he insists on using a fireman carry as his finisher when he can barely lift some of his opponents. He could barely lift Rock, for goodness sake, and Rock isn't even that heavy. His move sets really limits the amount of people he can work with and he's known for being a whiner backstage too.

The entire Diva' division is sort of overrated. I mean, come on, yeah the matches were okay, but throwing around phrases like "match of the night," and "even better than the main event." That's bullshit. The women looks the same as they always do, awkward and stiff. The only diva I've seen that really stood out was Asuka, but damn some of her shots are stiff as fuck. This whole diva's revolution thing, I don't see any difference them and the older gals.
>>
>>1184425
You kidding? You ever been hit in the face with an ass? it hurts.
>>
Over-rated:
>Daniel Bryan
Practically everything he does can be done by the average person, but his fanboys deny direct evidence and argue from his accolades like quoting the Bible.

Anyone could've gotten the exact same reaction as Daniel Bryan as long as he wasn't taller or looked like a wrestler.

>John Cena
Praised for his U.S. Title reign where he did the same things he always did just with NXT people.

Under-rated:
>Roman Reigns
One of the best wrestlers that the business has ever seen. He has THE presence, the aura about him, that makes every time he appears on screen to be special. He is amazing in the ring, excellent when it comes to selling & has a great in ring psychology, as well. Simply put, Roman Reigns is one of the best ever

>Hulk Hogan
The Gawker case proved his astonishing loyalty to kayfabe. He really is at this moment the heart of wrestling because if it's not still real to you, you just shouldn't watch.

Also, people constantly complain that he never "lost clean", pretending losing clean is a meaningful difference from losing through cheating due to their double standards. Every time he was beaten up, he may have still gotten up but not like nothing even happened as it is whenever Cena jumps up and AAs.
>>
>>1181086

Both of your underrated are from buffalo. Luger went to my high school. Nice senpai
>>
>>1184493
Roman is not good at selling at all. The entire point of selling when you're the babyface is to generate sympathy and make the comeback and Roman does not generate any sympathy at all because his matches are too predictable.

I agree that he's underrated in the ring, and has improved in leaps and bounds but he's still green in terms of psychology and is too reliant on his spots without giving them enough pertinence. But whatever judging by your post you're an anti-smark shitposter so who cares.
>>
>>1181086

Overrated:

The Young Bucks: Skinnyfat spot monkeys, and they aren't even particularly good at spot monkeying.

Ric Flair: I get that he was REALLY good. But everyone touts him as the undisputed GOAT, when he MIGHT be top 5. Stone Cold and Shawn Michaels were indisputably better. Kurt Angle was probably better. Eddie Guerrero and AJ Styles were/are arguably better.

Underrated:

Rusev: Third best worker in the WWE behind Cesaro and Styles, but unlike those two, he has some charisma on the mic.

Summer Rae: She's got the best personality (EXCELLENT heel) of any girl on the main roster, and is a perfectly serviceable worker. She should at least be used to make the NXT Darlings like Paige look good, instead of burying the shit out of Emma like they did.
>>
>>1181121

>He sells really well

Maybe in the immediate aftermath of taking a move. However, if someone works his leg over, five minutes later when it's time for BIG MATCH JAHN to hit his five moves, Cena will COMPLETELY no sell the leg.
>>
>>1181439

>By astonishing coincidence, he's also one of the few people they haven't thrown under the bus to make him look really, really strong.

I think you're on to something. They need Roman to go beat up Roman. That'll make him look REALLY REALLY strong and probably earn cheers from the crowd.

Everyone who fights Roman gets cheered, after all.
>>
>>1184630
Roman lying in the middle of the ring punching himself like a retard throwing a fit would get a bigger pop than anything else they did that night
>>
Overrated:

>Seth Rollins
He's good in ring but my God he is overrated on the mic

>Shinsuke Nakamura
Weird hand gestures =/= Charisma

Underrated

>Scott Hall
Total package yet never got the World Championship

>Owen Hart
Better in every way, shape, and form than Bret. Could be an excellent heel, face or comedy guy when needed.
>>
>>1182103
>>>1182103
I want to shove myself down people's throats hard.
>>
>>1181460
>Getting out popped in wwe 2k video games
>Thinking pops in video games matter

>Please have sex
>>
I always thought Santino was underrated, I sometimes turn up to my grandparents house with a Cobra snake sock and it always gets them giggling even at 35 I have no shame in wearing it in public even when I get buses or trains I wear it and have it pretend to sit on the seat next to me with my elbow resting on it, get the odd looks from weirdos but always get a laugh out of people :-)
>>
>>1181121
Bollocks does Cena sell well. Even ignoring his rapid comebacks (which, to be fair, are more of a booking thing), he staggers like a retard, puts on ridiculous expressions and takes some of the most protective bumps in history.

Other issues with his wrestling include his goofy footwork completely not befitting of his character, and his shitty punches. His move set is good, not great, and that's after years of being one of the most limited on the roster.

Then there's his psychology, which is probably his second best asset after his promos, which are good at working crowds but have awkward delivery and bad acting.

So yeah, I'd hardly call him underrated. I get the reasons why he's the top guy and he's definitely the right guy for the job, but it isn't the performance he gives, that's for sure.
>>
>>1183908
I think DB is great on the mic. Not everyone needs to be a smooth-as-silk funny entertainer like The Rock. When DB speaks, I think people listen. And he has a natural charm and genuine way about him that draws people in. I think he's pretty good off-the-cuff, too.
>>
>>1181670
Oh look, a meme spouting namefag who can't read
>>
>>1183949
>Samoa Joe - He's had 1 good match, albeit his most recent
Just because you don't know what you're talking about doesn't mean someone is overrated.

>inb4 those matches weren't good because they weren't WWE
>>
>>1185156

Why would they matter if they weren't in the WWE?
>>
>>1185178
Because you can have a good match outside of WWE?
>>
I was a huge RVD mark during his ECW run, and for a while he was my favorite wrestler. With the benefit of hindsight, he blew spots in every match, and influenced a generation of flippy Indy guys with his implausible offense and shit ring psychology.

As for underrated, I considered Nigel McGuinness to a be among the top 5 workers in the world before his retirement, and he genuinely got fucked by injuries during a period when guys like Cesaro and Daniel Bryan were breaking out. He never experienced the success he deserved.
>>
>>1185274
Agree with you 100% on Nigel. I'm a huge mark for him. Love his and Bryan's matches together
>>
>>1184389
Hard times.
Golden era came to an end,
Hogan left,
steroids trail.
wwe had to reinvent itself.

And the one guy who stood out was Bret Hart.

All this crap people like you talk, just shows he is underrated.
>>
>>1181086
>Eddie Guerrero
I didn't know it was possible to have taste this bad.
>>
>>1185178
Because only caring about one wrestling program is like only caring about one sitcom, one cartoon, one channel, one website.
>>
Overrated:
CM Punk
The Young Bucks

Underated:
John Cena
The Miz
>>
>>1183876
> le "injury prone" meme

This is a company that's put over a dozen world titles on Randy "Fragile" Orton
>>
>>1185420
fuck off with your le shit
>>
>>1185274
>>1185282

Boy, I'm sure you guys loved his TNA run.
>>
Overrated
-
CM Punk
Kane
-
Underrated
-
Tazz
Rusev
>>
>>1181086
Overrated:
Nakamura. Faggy jap who just kicks people really hard in the face.

CM Punk. Muh pipe bomb. Sweet for angsty teens maybe. Garbage in-ring. Total bitch IRL.

Underrated:
The Ruthless Aggression Era.

Mr. Perfect. Literal perfection under the shadow of shitters like Hogan, Luger and B Hart.
>>
>>1185458
> implying you've watched any Nakamura match besides Dallas
>>
>>1181339
>Overrated because shit booking

That's not how that works, anon.
>>
>>1185732
Au contraire, that's precisely how marks get worked!
>>
File: Bret Hart Winner.jpg (77KB, 450x347px) Image search: [Google]
Bret Hart Winner.jpg
77KB, 450x347px
>>1181086
>Bret Hart
>Overrated
I stopped reading.

I'm sorry you hate wrestling!
>>
>>1185444
>Kane

Come on, he may was in the past, but for his size and age he is pretty based.
He has a monster gimmick and most of his pushes are to make him look strong so he can loose to someone else later.
He also still does tones of house shows.
>>
>>1181086
Says Bret only had a handful of good matches and is over rated.

Says he saw a pretty entertaining Mark Mero match once and that makes him under rated.

OP is a giant cock gargling faggot.
>>
>>1185432
I legit don't remember it. I watched pretty irregularly. I just remember the name Desmond Wolfe
>>
>>1184611
Flair wasnt even good, let alone REALLY good
Also your other top 5 is pretty shit
>>
>>1181111
he has a huge moveset that he botches all the time, sure
>>
>>1184572
I was pasting a YouTube comment with that part.

I agree with your post, although the last sentence was disappointing.
>>
Rusev is underrated. The best home grown guy WWE has ever produced.
>>
Overrated:
spot monkeys
"muh strong style" i.e. I kick people in the face and do nothing else - fuck you, this shit is boring

Underrated:
Val Venis
Rusev
>>
>>1186519
Give the devil his due, late 70s, the 80s, and like a year or two in the early 90s flair was great. Everything after that was horrid and at times downright embarrassing though.
>>
>>1186619
At least it was always funny to see Cena attempt, and horribly fail, putting on a hurricanrana though.
>>
>>1181523
>Mankind
>Booker T
>overrated

This has to be b8.
Booker is underrated if anything.
>>
Overrated
>Andre The Giant
> Randy Orton

Underrated
>Goldust
> Kane
>>
File: lugerthenandnow.png (643KB, 802x570px) Image search: [Google]
lugerthenandnow.png
643KB, 802x570px
>>1181086
>Lex Luger

Him winning the title against Hogan and using the torture rack on the Giant was awesome. I liked him up until the Total Package gimmick. What a tragic story though.
>>
overrated:
stone cold (as of AFTER his heyday of course)
john cena

underrated:
samoa joe
heath slater (jobbing is an art)
>>
CM Punk is undeniably the most overrated vanilla midget of the modern era

William Regal is underrated, he's top 50 of all time
>>
all u assholes shud go fuck urself bret is the best there was the best there is and the best there ever will be. its shame people like u try to shit on him.
>>
>>1191886
he looks like a nicer person now
>>
>>1192048
>vanilla midget

That word has lost all possible meaning by this point.
>>
>>1181106
>however he had better in-ring psychology than all of them
>Benoit
How is Jericho better at in ring psychology than a guy who actually looked like he wants to kill you for real.
>>
>>1181426
>The Dudleyz, always relegated to the midcard in almost every promotion they join despite being one of the most venerable tag teams of all time
Not understanding they have been brought in to job
>>
>>1193355
It's not in ring psychology when he actually does kill people.
>>
>>1184431
jbl go away
>>
OVERRATED
> Kevin Owens
> Triple H

UNDERRATED
> Tyler Breeze
> Dean Ambrose
>>
>>1193758
>Dean Ambrose
>UNDERRATED

wtf hes the most popular of the sheild members, like Rollins is the best on the mic out of all 3, Roman looks the coolest, and yet Ambrose has the biggest fanbase

you guys are fucking delusional
>>
File: image.jpg (151KB, 1344x756px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
151KB, 1344x756px
>>1193764
>rollins best on mic
>>
File: r-r-r-r-raw.png (640KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
r-r-r-r-raw.png
640KB, 1280x720px
>>1181086
>>
File: 1444838615981.jpg (115KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1444838615981.jpg
115KB, 250x250px
>>1193764
>like Rollins is the best on the mic out of all 3
>>
File: image.png (198KB, 423x343px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
198KB, 423x343px
>>1193758
>Tayler Breeze
>Underrated
>>
>>1193758
Ambrose is overrated -- on here, anyway.
>>
>>1195338
What? He's always shat on on here
>>
>>1184071
I can't really nail it down with 50 examples, he was just a little clumsy. Not technically precise.
His dives don't look particularly good. Zayn/Balor/Neville's are better.
>>
>Overrated
HHH - only overrated by the wwe management - fans and other wrestlers don't rate him at all. A total midcarder whose career peak ought to have been a handful of reigns as a babyface IC champ.

Hardy Boyz - they were great, but they were the cause of the death of the tag team division's credibility. Too many high spots and gimmick matches and an entire generation of imitators who should have become Hollywood stuntmen not wrestlers.

>Underrated
Bret Hart - see this thread. With HBK, he created the most iconic rivalry in wrestling history, when the wwe was pretty terrible. And he still gets incredible online heat.

Al Snow - just watch his match Vs Chris Benoit at Double Tables in 1995 and tell me he wasn't a hugely under-used technician. Maybe he was a cunt behind the scenes, who knows. But it's clear if he was given a push, he was more than capable of making it work.
>>
Overrated:

Daniel Bryan: Average in the ring, usually carried because most of his moves are kicks. Not good at promos, and don't have any memorable ones. Team Hell No was something even smarks wanna forget. The guy was literally booked like Cena near the end of his career, only to appease smarks, who only liked him because "HURR FUCK WWE". "Yes!/No!" chants was more over than him.

CM Punk: Had only ONE good and memorable promo, which even that was overrated. Was decent in the ring, but got sloppy near the end of his WWE run. A crybaby drama queen who hates everyone and everything, even his fans.

Bray Wyatt: Loses 95% of his matches, and smarks STILL put him on this non-jobber pedestal. Even Ryder now has a mania win to his name.

Dolph Ziggler: I'm only adding him because if you hate Roman Reigns, but like Dolph Zigger, you're a hypocrite. As this guy is literally a manlet version of him, only worst, as he can't even do half of Reigns's moves and there's literally NOTHING badass about him.

AJ Styles: Not just in WWE, but throughout all the wrestling feds he's been in. This guy didn't move merch in TNA, he certainly is no Sting when it comes to being a "legend", he's botchy, and horribad at promos which is INEXCUSABLE for someone who's been wrestling for around 18 years.
>>
>>1195665
Don't you have a company to run into the ground right now rather than wasting time with the iwc, Vince?
>>
>>1195689

Come on, you know all this shit is true.
>>
>>1195665
>Bray Wyatt: Loses 95% of his matches, and smarks STILL put him on this non-jobber pedestal. Even Ryder now has a mania win to his name.

I don't really get this. He's over-rated because his booking's bad?
I think he's under-rated, honestly. He never actually gets to wrestle a singles match, so people undersell how good he is in the ring. And he's damn good.
>>
>>1195695

No, smarks ALWAYS get pissed when he jobs. When that's literally the point, he's a jobber.

And him losing all the time ruins the credibility of his character/promos.
>>
>>1195697
I still don't get how he's over-rated. People are just acknowledging he has the talent to be more than a jobber.

>And him losing all the time ruins the credibility of his character/promos.

Doesn't that make him under-rated in a sense
>>
Overrated
>Seth Rollins on the mic
I mean really hes got the faggiest voice Ive ever heard in WWE. I remember the spot with him, Cena and Edge when he said he d kill him. Cringy as fuck with that fucking Wruaghh of his.

>Underrated
Seth Rollins in the ring is probably one of the best guys atm, with a very versatile moveset (at least before turning heel and losing most of his high flying shit) and one of the goatest finishers of all time.

still hate the pedigree
>>
>>1195764
>Seth Rollins
>underrated in the ring

What?
>>
>>1195771
marks just say whoever they like is under-rated
ive seen people stupidly compare him to hbk, hes not under-rated at all
>>
>>1195764
>I mean really hes got the faggiest voice Ive ever heard in WWE.

(You're being worked.)
>>
Understand
> Eddie gurrerro
> Chris Jericho

Oversratted
> Reigns
> Charlotte
>>
>>1181106

2016 Jericho a shit though.
>>
>>1181086
>wonderful build and look
what are you gay?
>>
>>1181461
>being a Bretfag
kys
>>
>Overrated

Bret Hart. Solid technical work is always complimented, but the man couldn't cut a promo to save his life. He stumbled over words and couldn't think of anything to say to his opponents half the time besides "y'know" or clutching to his catchphrases. The only time he could cut a decent promo was when he was legit pissed, and that's because he honestly though wrestling was real.

Andre the Giant. When you're famous for your body, and your body pretty much stops working, you shouldn't wrestle anymore. When you spend ALL of your later matches literally holding the ropes like a crutch because you can't fucking move, you shouldn't wrestle anymore. And the truth is, even in his heyday, Andre couldn't wrestle. He was a spectacle, but not a wrestler. Couldn't cut a promo to save his life either, but that could be because he could barely speak English.

>Underrated

Jake Roberts. A man with that much in ring Psychology, those promo skills and his ability to get the crowd involved in his matches deserves to be much more than the guy who lost with Alice Cooper in his corner, and the butt of the Austin 3:16 speech. His personal demons flawed his shining abilities.

The Big Show: Imagine Andre the giant if he could actually work and cut a semi decent promo. The guy is over 7 feet tall, and in his prime could perform a Moonsault. He SHOULD have been one of the biggest stars of the attitude era, and his only problem was that he let booking shit all over him. The fact that he's as big as he is and still wrestling matches some 20 years after his debut (and actually able to hold his own and bump like a young guy) is a testament to the respect he deserves.
>>
>>1199776
Nobody has ever said Andre was a good wrestler
>>
>>1181756
I thought this was real until the Nash bit.
8/8
>>
>>1183887
You're a fucking faget
>>
>>1199776

>The Big Show

Holy fuck man, see how athletic Show was in WCW when he was younger? Dude was a beast. Like earlier Kane (who several wrestlers have said was the strongest guy on the roster).

Considering how big Big Show really is, he was fucking impressive back in the day.
>>
overrated:
rollins. is good in the ring, but in 2015, he only had owens and cena to compare to. his mic skills are kaval tier, and made me stop watching raw for almost 6 months.

dolph: he's gotten really boring and stale since '13. injuries didn't help him at all, but doing nothing to reinvent yourself is also stupid. has claimed to be the best wrestler in wwe since 2010, but i only know two of his matches being memorable. switching to tights is the final nail in the coffin imo.

underrated:
angle. his matches with brock were s+ tier, and believable, which is the highest peak you could reach as a wrestler, let alone in wwe. amazing all around. arguably one of the most talented perfomers of the last decade, up there with punk.

eddie: could wrestle, could talk, charisma unlike anyone in the company during his peak (2004). he had at all. once in a generation talent. i can't name one person as charismatic as eddie in the wwe right now or in the last five years.
>>
File: 1439858298232.jpg (61KB, 850x473px) Image search: [Google]
1439858298232.jpg
61KB, 850x473px
Overrated
>CM Punk
A lot of big talk, but he was a broken record on the mic and constantly whined about people whining. His moveset was underwhelming too. Some basic strikes and a stolen finisher is what most of his matches looked like, except for at Over the Limit 2012.
>Jeff Hardy
He was not an impressive wrestler in the slightest. He was good at falling off things (who knows what he was taking before the match to not feel it) but his technical skill just isn't there. I've seen him outperformed by X-Pac of all people at KOTR. I realized where his fame came from during that match. Arena was dead and when Hardy goes for the 10-punch in the corner, every girl in the crowd starts screaming. They immediately went from respecting neither performer to giving their undivided attention.
>Honorable mention: Alex Wright
How did this goon keep the TV belt so damn long? At least Disco got the crowd pumped.

Underrated
>Jack Swagger
Swagger suffers from the need for a manager. He's got a good look when he gets trim and does an undercut. His moves look powerful and he feels like a monster without feeling like a... Monster. But just like Brock, he can't usually talk. He and Colter drew more of a reaction against Rusev than any of Rusev's opponents, and people were outraged when he lost. He has the potential to be the flagbearer of the America gimmick, but Vince just won't commit the resources to him.
>Cesaro
For obvious reasons.
>>
File: 1452207505438.jpg (3KB, 110x125px) Image search: [Google]
1452207505438.jpg
3KB, 110x125px
>>1200083
Forgot to mention Hardy removed his shirt for the 10-punch
>>
File: YTRKarlAnderson.webm (302KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
YTRKarlAnderson.webm
302KB, 640x360px
Overrated:
Dean Ambrose: He is a character wrestler and knows how to wrestle a gimmick his matches post-shield have been relatively mediocre.

Becky Lynch: I can't stand her promos and outside of the title match where she got over on NXT and the Fatal Fourway she has been very unimpressive.

>Underrated:
Big E: Although now with the New Day everyone is starting to see how good this guy is he was one of my favorite wrestlers for a long time. He looks like a bad motherfucker and after he turned face he had a few entertaining promos. This definitely isn't his peak.

Karl Anderson: He has been my boy for a long time. I think Anderson is very underrated as a singles wrestler where he was one of the more fluid wrestlers in New Japan and probably the best talker in the Bullet Club. I think he sort of got overlooked because the Jr. Tag Titles were very exciting with the Young Bucks having great matches and Anderson just looked like a mini-Gallows with a beer belly.
>>
>>1200051
>Angle
>Eddie
>Underrated
Their names are brought up every time people discuss top 5 GOAT.
>>
>>1181437
>/v/ playing games
it's like you don't even go on the board
>>
>>1200051
> implying LOW KI is bad on the mic
> implying Rollins can't hang with the callups

>>1200083
> implying X-Pac was a bad worker
>>
>>1184431
>complains about divas being stiff
>likes an unsafe worker who hurts people
intredasting
>>
File: 1434142443017.gif (872KB, 500x238px) Image search: [Google]
1434142443017.gif
872KB, 500x238px
>>1200089
Is Roman heel yet?

I'm telling you, if he went evil right now and rode the wave of hatred to the top he could have a good reign.
>>
>>1200103
But he'd still have bad matches and dull promos.
>>
>>1181086
Overrated:

Sasha Banks: Sloppy botch machine who has been phoning it in for a long time. Most overrated wrestler in WWE right now.

Triple H: Average in the ring, one of the most boring fucking promos of all time easily. The amount of exposure he has gotten is disgusting.

Underrated:

Sheamus: He's a good worker and puts on great matches with big brawler types and little kicky types alike. I like stiff wrestling and he is one stiff mofo.

Rusev: Good in the ring and has so much charisma through his body language and just the little things he does. Always great fun to watch. It's a terrible shame that he's so low on the card.
>>
>>1184431
I'd hardly use RYBACK as the example of feats-of-strength.

And ironically, if you want mastodons you'll have to watch non-WWE promotions where guys like Moose, Dijack or Cage work.
>>
>>1200109

If you're going to call anyone sloppy it should probably be Sheamus instead.
>>
File: 1460772777656.jpg (22KB, 400x460px) Image search: [Google]
1460772777656.jpg
22KB, 400x460px
>>1200091
>Eddie
>Top 5

Go to bed mate.
>>
>>1181339
>Neville ever winning the WWE championship

It'd be an insult to British wrestlers that had come before him with better credentials like Regal
>>
>>1181523
Gangrel's gimmick was literally stolen from a pen & paper roleplaying game (Vampire).
>>
>>1181121
>Sells
>Takes biggest beating of a lifetime
>Comes back like it was nothing
Wut
>>
Overrated:
Rob van dam
Rob van dam
Underrated:
Rob van dam
Rob van dam
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 225x225px
>>1181364
>>1181378
>>
Overrated:
RVD
RVD
Underated:
Roman Reigns
Big show
>>
File: tumblr_nmhpghhZQK1rg3vrmo1_500.jpg (75KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmhpghhZQK1rg3vrmo1_500.jpg
75KB, 500x375px
>>1203474
>Overrated:
>RVD
>RVD
>>
>>1184104
>T.
>using t. wrong
reddit stop trying to fit in
Thread posts: 204
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.