[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Roman Rustles

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 10

File: image.jpg (66KB, 506x374px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 506x374px
Why do pseudo-smarks get so butthurt at the mention of his name?
>>
because he's the next step in the "you will like the guy we push whethe you like it or not! whether he's even talened of not, damn it!" logic that wwe booking has been doing in the past decade
>>
>>1176406
pseudo diesel
>>
>>1176406
reddit pseudo-smarks love reigns now that he's being a smug prick in promos

only Nega-smarks still hate reigns
>>
>>1176414
Are you implying he has no talent?
>inb4 5 people reply to me with their rambling essay about ramen
>>
>>1176424
Yes
>>
>>1176430
I respectfully disagree.
>>
>>1176424
I wouldn't say "no talent" but he's definitely not very good with the mic and is limited in the ring. He can still work in-ring skills and probably be great at that but I don't see him improving dramatically when it comes to talking. Not really the guy I'd ever want to see getting a big push like he was given honestly but a solid upper-midcarder.

Hope that counts as a rambling essay, gotta give the people what they want.
>>
>>1176406
Because Ramen is the physical embodiment of the Vince McMahon philosophy.

"Don't bother telling me who you like, because I know who you like better than you do. This is the guy you like and you'll cheer for him dammit! I'll castrate the entire roster to get him over if I have to!"

Not to mention even anti-smarks have to see how pathetic it is that he constantly has to be protected from hostile crowds or outright censoring negative reactions.
>>
>>1176424
he definitely has talent

nowhere near enough to justify his position though
>>
File: Yous.jpg (9KB, 195x259px) Image search: [Google]
Yous.jpg
9KB, 195x259px
i unironically trash roman on youtube so i get free likes
>>
Alright /wwe/ who do you want as "the guy" instead of "upper-midcarder" Roman Reigns
>Dean "I'm Wacky ;D" Ambrose
>Seth "Can't draw a dime" Rollins
>Bray "Watched his teammate get buried in 6 seconds" Wyatt
>Sami "Injure my shoulder by dancing" Zayn
>Kevin "Hot-Dog eating champion" Owens
>>
>>1176473
Deanetty
>>
>>1176487
wait for money in the bank
>>
>>1176473
Dean because he at least has charisma and can cut a promo.

The whacky meme doesn't actually imply he can't be a top guy. Marks just throw it around so it will make Roman look better.
>>
>>1176499
His promos aren't nearly as good as they used to be
He pulls up a mic and yells and stutters into it and he drops it before you can hear him finish his promo
>>
>>1176424
>>1176451
>>1176453
I kinda define talent as being exceptional at something beyond the borders of your natural boundaries.
I don't really see anyone of Roman's base level of athleticism not being as good at what he does after his level of training. He doesn't exceed expectations.
So, whilst he's not talentLESS, I wouldn't call him talented. If that makes sense. Probably not, but it does in my head.
>>
>>1176473
the fact that you didn't provide a legitimate criticism for Dean gives you your answer
>>
>>1176493
This
>>
>>1176510
>he likes his lolsorandum watered down brian pillman gimmick
>>
>>1176473
Dean desu
>>
>>1176507
Because that's what the "creative" team tells him to say dumbfuck.

Still better than Seth's 10 ramblings or Roman's verbal spaghetti spewing.
>>
the reasons he suck have long been explained, thus from now on I'm just going to boo every time he's mentioned

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>1176516
Yes
>>
>>1176473
I think Zayn would be the most viable. He's not as good a talker as Dean, but he's serviceable enough and innately charismatic a'la DBry. Brings that out in-ring very well.
He also fucking massacres Dean in-ring.
>>
because the large man with 3 moves and 0 mic skills doesn't deserve to be pushed. my vanilla midget who is a better wrestler deserves it, even though he is unmarketable. I made sure to buy a ticket so that I can go and boo Ramen, that'll show the company that I no longer support them.
>>
>>1176473
>>1176535
Creative team totally doesn't tell Roman or Seth what to say
>>
>>1176542
Not a bad meme honestly. Anything that could trigger anti-smark cucktrarians is a ok.
>>
>>1176473
Roman reigns or Chris Jericho
>>
>>1176581
thing is, 80% of the threads about him are pure trolling

the 20% that are serious always dodge the obvious flaws

then fuck it, he's going to get booed from arenas AND the internet

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>1176581
>>1176542
Triggered
>>
also it'd certainly be glorious if people picked this shit up and started booing him on youtube videos of the WWE channel as well, his twitter etc.
>>
File: image.jpg (55KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 630x420px
>>1176607
Keep booing, he doesn't care
>>
>>1176613
This. The guy gives zero fucks. He wants to be in the NFL but failed and is just doing this for that dank $$$
>>
>>1176613
>>1176619
no more logic answers for you

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>actually booing a man over the internet via text

I don't even like Roman but this is cringey as fuck.
>>
>>1176638
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
File: tumblr_static_boo.jpg (28KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_static_boo.jpg
28KB, 500x281px
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>1176613
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
>>
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
File: 9494999499349.jpg (102KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
9494999499349.jpg
102KB, 1280x720px
come on guys.

i'm not a bad guy, i'm not a good guy.

i'm the guy
>>
File: triblyer.jpg (33KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
triblyer.jpg
33KB, 500x375px
>>1176607
>also it'd certainly be glorious if people picked this shit up and started booing him on youtube videos of the WWE channel as well, his twitter etc.
>>
>>1176748
come on guys...

I'm not the bad guy..

I'm the ..BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>1176749
^^^^
>>
>>1176406
Smarks like their wrestlers to be midgets or hotdog eating champions

Roman is the complete reverse of that

They complained all the same when HHH was winning belts, when Cena was winning belts and it just continues with him
>>
>>1176406
Because he's a pseudo-wrestler with pseudo-skills that's pseudo-over.
Am I doing this correctly?
>>
>he was booked poorly and is still kind of green, he should have won some lower titles first

Reasonable criticism.

>ROMAN SUCKS HE IS THE WORST CHAMPION EVER AND IS A BAD PERSON I HATE HIM AND WILL BOO NO MATTER WHAT

Fucking cringe man-baby autism.

Learn the difference.
>>
I honestly think he is hated because he's so handsome. I'm not even kidding.
>>
>>1177045
Success breeds jealousy

Those who boo him wished they'd make girls wet just by standing near them

He also hit the showers, lifted some weights and got some clues
>>
>>1177066
Super handsome baby face just doesn't work really. People want to hate the good-looking guys.
>>
>>1177072
Roman isn't even in the top 5 of the most good looking dudes the WWE churned out for the past decade.

Conversely, no one hates Orton even though he is presented as a fuccboi.
>>
>>1177255
>Roman isn't even in the top 5 of the most good looking dudes the WWE churned out for the past decade.
Alright, I'm interested. Who's in your top 5?
>>
>>1177261
1 Dean Ambrose
2 Randy Orton
3 Fandango
4 John Cena
5 Tyler Breeze
>>
>>1177072
Orton is a heel.

>>1177264
None of these guys are anywhere near as conventionally attractive as Roman.
>>
>>1176613
It's either boos or empty seats Vince
>>
>>1177072
we all prefer Dean though, even the marks. he`s way more cute than Roman
>>
>>1177363
hello woo
>>
>>1177045
>>1177066
>>1177033
>>1177029
>>1177024
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
File: download (4).jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download (4).jpg
8KB, 300x168px
i like roman , he has the looks and the heel attitude, he's a natural heel.
Is a shame they are booking him as the Cena 2.0 ,dude could be bringing heat at old Jericho levels but they are still trying to make him le superman samoan.
>>
>>1178048
Too bad he's got no charisma or mic skills.
>>
>>1178048
>heel attitude

He really isn't a heel inside and outside of the ring
>>
>>1178056
He's got the smug asshole charisma pham, and yeah his mic isn't great but with some practice he could improve a lot.
I liked his speech at raw and smackdown, if creative let him be himself he could be a great heel.
>>
10 years ago the same smarks who get butthurt at him were rectally ravaged at John Cena.

Those who deny that he isn't up to Cena's par is deluding themselves, he fit in that niche quite nicely.
>>
>>1178063
> Go-Away Heat from being overpushed and shit = charisma

>>1178066
Reigns isn't even on-par with debut night Cena let alone 2006 Cena
>>
>>1178069
You know what i mean... they must stop the overpush and let him be an adshole.
>>
>>1178075
> stop the overpush

But that would require him to lose clean
>>
File: RAW.png (790KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
RAW.png
790KB, 1280x720px
>>1176406

Talking about myself, no butthurt at all. Just that guy has zero charisma, he may should need a manager that could actually talk, and I really don't think he is nothing special just because Vince thinks he has the looks.

You can blame all you want on the creative writers, and Tazz does like him, but I still think he is not a main eventer. There are other mid card wrestlers that can wrestler better and cut promos without being same old same BS.

Maybe, like Rocky, he should turn heel until he learn more and not be so green.
>>
>>1178063
>fans boo because they're sick of his ultra hadouken mega push
>just look at that charisma!

Whether you're trolling or not, it makes me genuinely sad that there's someone out there retarded enough to form these thoughts.
>>
Can I get a (Boo)?
>>
>>1178778
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>1178778
Here's your (Boo)
>>
>>1178737
>if you disagree with me you are trolling or retarded
kek
>>
>>1178778
>>1178824
URRNNNNS!
>>
>>1176473
I mean sure but can those other fucks even place in a hot dog eating contest? If kevin owens got mean again and not this cartoon villain who can't win anything anymore I think pushing him could be great. But no, the owens we want is long dead. So I want him to embrace the fat gimmick.
>>
File: neckbeard-fedora.png (377KB, 594x422px) Image search: [Google]
neckbeard-fedora.png
377KB, 594x422px
>>1178716

That sign...jesus christ...
>>
File: WM32.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WM32.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>1178916
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.