[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Next Future Endeavor?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 4

File: JUST.jpg (110KB, 642x722px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
110KB, 642x722px
Who will be the next wrestler to be future endeavored?
I'd put all the money I have on Damien Sandow.
>>
>>1176364
Titus O Neil
>>
>>1176364
Dean Ambrose. Without the shield he is just a glorified spot monkey who jobs to actual draws.
>>
>>1176375
Shawn Michaels. Without DX he is just a glorified spot monkey that jobs to actual draws
>>
>>1176375
>put up a helluva fight with Brock fucking Lesnar and PINNED TRIPLE H CLEAN but lost due to sheanigans
>jobber
Pick one retard
>>
>>1176384
I know your whole thing is that you're a Dean mark but "a helluva fight"? Really? The most disappointing fight of the night.

>I'M CRAZY! YOU CAN'T KEEP ME DOWN!! I JUST KEEP COMING BACK
Can barely withstand Bork Suplex and is down for the count the first time he hits a big move. Welcome to Midcard City.
>>
>>1176364
Roman Reigns
>>
>>1176417
Nigga Dean put up a good fight. So I guess Undertaker is midcarder now as well huh?
>>
>>1176375
>Dean
>Spot monkey

Yeahh, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about and you're just listening to what others on this board say without actually watching

18+
>>
>>1176384

>in his own element
>favorable match type
>had a spiked bat and a motherfucking chainsaw
>still lose in 10 mins

comedy jobber soon
>>
>>1176442
Well no shit he was facing the undefeated Brock Lesnar who fucking squashed the Undertaker at Wrestlemania, of course hes going to lose you idiot
>>
>>1176450
shitty excuses by a shitty tripfag
Deanetty is history
>>
Legit?

WWE:
Sandow
Fandango
Darren Young
Hornswoggle

Barrett is leaving so he doesnt count.

NXT:
Alex Riley
Tye Dillenger
>>
>>1176463
Please seek intelligence.
>>
>>1176364

Get your Internet Archive Screenshots ready, because I'm about to make history. As it stands, the wrestlers who are almost certainly out-the-door are:

- Damien Sandow
- Darren Young
- El Torito
- Fandango

There are question marks over the heads of:

- Adam Rose
- Jack Swagger
- Titus O'Neal
- Tyler Breeze
>>
>>1176503
Falconarrow pls go
>>
>>1176496
Delusional
>>
File: 1364259433596345345345456342.jpg (134KB, 500x614px) Image search: [Google]
1364259433596345345345456342.jpg
134KB, 500x614px
>>1176503
Falconarrow go home
>>
>>1176503
Imagine the shitstorm on reddit if Sandow and Titus get released.
>>
>>1176428
>Dean put up a good fight
Not really.

>I guess Undertaker is midcarder now as well huh?
Taker laying down for Brock is not the same as Dean being bulldozed. If Dean had a couple dozen Wrestlemania wins in the bag before jobbing to Brock then yeah he wouldn't worry about it.
>>
>>1176364
>I'd put all the money I have on Damien Sandow.

You'd lose a couple cents.
Sandow gets guaranteed reactions despite never actually being featured on TV. That's a pretty valuable asset, in a way.
They can wheel him out for insta-Heel heat by burying the shit out of him if need be. Not many people can do that.
>>
>>1176556
Deans only been in WWE for like 4 years, calm ur tits. Losing to Lesnar and HHH is an honor.

Ambrose isn't even in his prime yet. Give him a year or two and he will be on the top I guarantee it

>>1176560
Yeah I guess
>>
wade barrett
>>
>>1176757
Are you anal? Barrett is choosing to leave I said FUTURE ENDEAVORED.
>>
The Ascension
>>
>>1176384
>dean mark
>always defending dean
I need a character for shitposting on /asp/

Any ideas?
>>
>>1177074
a man who has sex
>>
>>1177076
Kek
>>
>>1177076
With who? Or what?
>>
>>1177086
Your mom
>>
>>1177090
What if I get my mom pregnant? Would it set its name on /asp/ to Dean Mark?
>>
>>1177145
What are you even trying to say ya sperg
>>
>>1176364
I sure as fuck hope you're right.
>>
>>1176490
Tye Dillenger is fighting Nakamura next week, doe.
>>
Why is David Otunga still employed?
>>
Ryback
>>
>>1177169
Bull Dempsey also had a taped match that aired after his release
>>
>>1176364
>>1176384
>>1176428
>>1176450
>>1176496
>>1176533
>>1176568
>>1177000
>>1177078
>>1177090
>>1177161
Hi there!
You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!
Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!
>>
File: 720x405_CMPunk_Stathas_318.jpg (33KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
720x405_CMPunk_Stathas_318.jpg
33KB, 720x405px
When is CM Phil fighting in UFC?
>>
>>1177181
Hi there!
You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!
Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!
>>
>>1177181
He conveniently got injured after the kid he was going to fight debuted and absolutely annihilated a jobber
>>
>>1177194
Kek typical CM Cuck. Fucking pussy
>>
>>1177199
Hi there!
>>
>>1177199

Hi there!
>>
>>1177178
>>1177188
>>1177204
>>1177205
I hate tripfags just as much as the next man but this is really fucking annoying, cut it out.
>>
>>1177213
Dean put your trip back on.
>>
>>1177213
Put your trip back on, Dean
>>
>>1177213
How about you suck a dick you fucking cock sucking queer boy
>>
>>1176364
Jobber Lynch
>>
>>1177074
potato fetishist
>>
>>1177213
Resume the use of your trip, Dean.
>>
>>1177218
>>1177220
>>1177257
Not me famm
>>
>>1177260
>takes the trip off
>defends himself
>gets called out
>puts the trip on
>wuznt me lo
>>
>>1177260
Hi there!
Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!!!!!
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-08.png (73KB, 610x1028px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-08.png
73KB, 610x1028px
>>1177263
Wasn't me
>>
>>1177270
Hi there!
>>
>>1177270
>it's so hard to alt + click the color on a static background and wipe out some text with it
>the intelligence, or lack thereof, of Dean Mark
>>
>>1177294
Bruh i dont even know wat ur saying i dont care im drunk fuck off
>>
>>1177074

Kevin Steen Mark
>>
>>1176533

I thought Titus was leaving when his contract was up. Or was that just dirtsheet bullshit?
>>
>>1177316
Hi there!
Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!!!
>>
>>1176503

I, for one, want to see Jake Confidence in The Temple.
>>
>>1176556

Taker didn't "lay down" for Brock. It took THREE F5s to pin Taker. The only reason the rest of the match was so shit was because Brock is a sloppy baboon and nearly killed Taker three minutes into the match.
>>
>>1177074
El Torito Mark
>>
I'm thinking either Sandow or Ryder
>>
>>1177263
I wasn't defending that faggot, I was attacking the other faggot.
>>
>>1176508
>>1176527

Funny you should say that. Now, I'm not FalconArrow, but I can confirm the legitimacy of a few things he said. To save unnecessary quoting, I'll just quote the things that are slightly incorrect.

Whether you believe me or not is another question.

> Cena is still rehabbing and won’t be back full time until May

True at the time. Mid-June is now the expected time of his return.

> The Authority angle should end / implode when Rollins comes back

I can't find the quote, but he implied that the main-event for Wrestlemania was scheduled to be a Shield triple-threat. This is incorrect as per the quote above.

The planned match involving Rollins was against Triple H. It was implied that this would have been the end of The Authority or at least the start of the end. During this time, Reigns should have been champion. The angle regarding Rollins and The Authority is scheduled to carry on where it left off.

> Previously been talks of making Paige champion or maybe putting her with the Wyatts

Incorrect. Or at least, a comment that was said loosely was taken too seriously. What was said was how often opinions of Paige's future changes.

> Tyler Breeze unlikely to have a future in WWE

There are some question marks surrounding Tyler Breeze, but those don't necessarily mean he'll leave the company. There has been some minor small talk about his going back down to NXT for character development.
>>
>>1178350
>There has been some minor small talk about his going back down to NXT for character development.

lol please

He's got more character than most of the guys they're actually pushing combined
>>
>>1178360

The "Prince Pretty" gimmick is old and stale and has an extremely limited shelf life. The guys they are pushing may have limited character development, but they make big money by selling lots of merchandise. Breeze isn't doing this.

If Breeze was to go down to NXT, it would be similar to how Emma went down.
>>
>>1178381
Yeah, that Gorgeous George fellow never drew a Dime.

>but they make big money by selling lots of merchandise. Breeze isn't doing this.

He's also not getting any promo time or wins.

HMMM.
>>
>>1178391

Gorgeous George wasn't wrestling during 2016 after hundreds of wrestlers also attempted the gimmick. At the time, it was somewhat original.
>>
>>1178395
Because that's what the WWE is all about.

Originality.
>>
>>1178399

WWE is very much so original. Sure, characters and storylines will be similar, but that's to be expected. They are still one of the oldest wrestling companies still around today.

Tyler Breeze as "Prince Pretty" won't make him a main-eventer because that gimmick is far too common and used.

It's comical how the internet mocks WWE for making talent jobbers when they are skillful elsewhere, then when they try to make them original to stand out more, they get mocked for trying to be original.

- Breeze could go down to work on his character
- Breeze could stay up and be a jobber
- Breeze could be fired

You may say I'm just covering all bases, but that's the general consensus right now.
>>
>>1177181
Never.
>>
I would say Ryder but it's clear they hate him too much to let release him. Most likely it'll be all the Social Outcats and that's unfortunate.
>>
>>1178509
Breeze should never have been brought up as an attempted upper mid card solo guy. He should have been someone's cohort. Would have made a good tag partner for a heel Ziggler instead of a rival. Also pairing him Summer just made him look like a jobber. I like Summer but she has that effect.
>>
>>1176490
>Alex Riley
How much will he cry about it on twitter?
>>
>>1177000
dean ambrose
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.