[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how many weeks do you give them before they start jobbing on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

how many weeks do you give them before they start jobbing on Superstars/Main Event
>>
>>1176246
Three weeks of a shit feud, mainly matches on smackdown, payback pre show match, loss, eternal jobbers
>>
This is going to be the cringiest shit in years. Main roster crowd will laugh this shit outta arenas.
>>
>>1176258
Isn't Deuce and Domino were the first?
>>
>>1176246
Gotch was already jobbing as a Rosebud.
>>
>>1176262
Whatever happened to those guys lol
>>
>>1176246
Immediately
>>
>>1176271
Wiki'd their history turns out to be that Deuce was The Rock's cousin while Domino is now at ROH
>>
File: Vince_McMahon.jpg (41KB, 678x678px) Image search: [Google]
Vince_McMahon.jpg
41KB, 678x678px
>>1176284
Did you just say hes the Rocks cousin? Quick someone tell Vince.
>>
>>1176246
If ya can't get over on NXT, ya can't get over anywhere
>>
>>1176246
Two.

And I'm being generous here. Lawler, the heel commentator who supposedly would be on their side, made a mockery of them and completely fucking buried their gimmick and since Vince didn't stop him they're completely doomed. Why did they even call them up with this gimmick? Tag team division needed jobbers?
>>
Just a reminder that the last person who debuted on Smackdown was Tyler Breeze
>>
>>1176396
Kek
>>
They need a good feud with Enzo and Cass. E&C are too over the top in their gimmick. They need a stone faced tag team to go up against for contrast. A New Day feud would also work.

They need to be heels, but funny heels.

If WWE creative had balls, they would make them racist, which would be historically accurate.
>>
>>1176536
>racist gimmick
Nigga this aint the 90's its never gunna happen again
>>
>>1176540
Not angry racist, funny/friendly racist, they could say shit like: "I'm not racist, I have a black butler."

They would say racist/sexist shit not in a mean way, but not understand why it's bad. They could do hipster shit, like using type writers.

But being a heel tag team in the PG era is difficult. That's why wwe brought back the dudleys.
>>
>>1176567
You are fucking retarded
>>
>>1176567
So racist?
>>
>>1176567
That shit wouldn't fly today and you know it. They'd be future endeavored faster than you can say Hogan
>>
>>1176567
Like when Cap gave Nick Fury $5 for carrying his bags in Avengers 1
>>
File: edwood05.jpg (254KB, 2350x1499px) Image search: [Google]
edwood05.jpg
254KB, 2350x1499px
>>1176258
They need some Ed Wood type of manager
>>
>aiden and simon finish a tough match
>backstage they bump into nakamura
>"You must be in charge of the laundry, my yellow fellow"
>hands nakamura their sweaty gear
>"Great work on those railroads out west, won ton"

this will never happen

;_;
>>
>>1176567
>funny/friendly racist
I don't think you realize how out of touch you are with society. Go outside senpai
>>
>>1176299
tag team division needed another lame gimmick equal to the trash that is the new day
>>
I think they could become over if they turned their gimmick darker. I'm not sure...maybe like a combination of Harry Houdini magic and Jack The Ripper attire...
>>
They need to have offense that reflects their gimmick, so really old school catch style. Because bow they just look stupid with an old gimmick but a modern style of wrestling.
>>
>>1176246
4, right after Payback
>>
>>1176888
How would that work, "really old school catch style" wrestling doesn't work when you're trying to tie up in a grapple and your opponent is drop kicking you in the face.
>>
They need lessons from this guy

https://youtu.be/AkSZGXmuvIo?t=4m46s
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.