[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

These guys are gonna be just fine on the main roster. If you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 8

These guys are gonna be just fine on the main roster.

If you haven't listened to the Steve Austin Unleashed podcast with them yet, get to it when you can. The little dude oozes charisma from every single hole in his body. His voice is beautiful, and he's such a goddamn wordsmith.

If you think otherwise, there's only one word to describe ya.
>>
S A W F T

I agree OP. These dudes have amazing chemistry.. promos, and in the ring. They're different and just all around unique. Im fucking hype that theyre on the main roster now.
>>
>>1173800
>>1173803
Hopefully Creative doesn't fuck it up.
>>
>>1173880
I don't think that creative can fuck it up tbqhfam. They just have the it factor. As long as they get their mic work (which is their intro, so guranteed), they'll be EVEN more over in no time.
>>
>>1173800
The tall one is going to be screwed when they eventually break them up
>>
>>1174391
Cass had a mini-solo run while Enzo was injured and he did some of his best character work then
>>
>>1174529
>>1174391
>>1174381
Wouldn't Vince bust them up just to push Big Cass?
>>
I love these guys, they're like double The Rock with the best tag chemistry I've ever seen.

I'm just dreading the eventual Enzo vs Cass Wrestlemania match, you know Vince will want it. It happened to Cryme Tyme
>>
>>1173800
Literal whos.
Can't wait to see them get no reaction when they are in front of a normal crowd.
>>
>>1173800
>If you haven't listened to the Steve Austin Unleashed podcast with them yet, get to it when you can.
Only that? If you haven't seen them in NXT yet, go watch their segments as soon as possible.
>>
>>1174563
Hey look, a crowd that likes what I dislike.
They must be insane!
>>
>>1174563
> calling a debuting act literal whos

Well that's a special kind of moron.
>>
>>1174381
Having promo time in every intro means that even if creative gives them shit they have time to make it up.
>>
Can't wait to see these faggots flop just, like every other MemeXTer ,and to see the massive butt-hurt from the losers on this site.
>>
>>1174627
0/10
>>
>>1174627
Each and every WWE superstar is going to come through NXT from now on. Hell, most of the current roster is made of NXT call-ups (except AJ and old timers).
Do you want everyone to flop? You must really hate WWE.
>>
>>1174635
I do hate WWE, but are you denying that the MemeXters are failing?
>>
>>1174627
The only NXT people that flopped on the main roster are Breeze Ryback Adam Rose and Bo Dallas.. And nobody gives shot about them
>>
>>1174644
KO and Seth Rollins are so far the only successful ones in my eyes desu
>>
>>1174638
Owens has been doing pretty well.
>>
>>1174627
Hello Breto
>>
>>1174649
Rollins and KO are literally the only guys that done anything of significance from NXT
>>
>>1174649
Fatty was there for like 3 months, he doesn't count.
>>
>>1174652
you got a point. Theres a reason that nigga got a rocket shoved up his ass and then got called up
>>
>>1174627

> it's the talent's fault that main roster booking is ass

What a fuckin' mark.
>>
I have a bad feeling the crowd won't shout their into with them when they go into some shitty marky city that cheers for Ramen and is quiter as fuck.

That will literally ruin them
>>
>>1174659
And the excuses are already starting.
>>
>>1174652
> NXT Champion
> main-evented the biggest NXT show ever

"doesn't count"
>>
>>1174663
>And the excuses are already starting.
>Fatty was there for like 3 months, he doesn't count.
>>
>>1174663
> excuses

Yeah, I can totally see how never getting mic time and jobbing out every match is really Breeze's fault.

Why, he should be the most over guy on the roster with that kind of a push!
>>
>>1174638
Well one is world champ, one WAS world champ before injury, one faced Based Piss Lesnar at WM, one is based fatass, Sami is arguably the most over guy in the company... and then there's the women. So no not really.
>>
>>1174663
I agree with you more than the guy you replied to, but what makes you think Enzo doesn't have the balls to stand up and make himself special? The guy went all the way the fuck in on the Dudleyz.
>>
>>1174668
>Sami Gayn
>over
>women mattering at all

el o el
>>
>>1174669
>ILL PUT THAT LAZY EYE BACK TO WORK

That was literally better than anything said on RAW besides JBL telling Byron that he hopes he drowns in the wave
>>
>>1174668
I was agreeing with everything you said then

>Sami
>Most over guy in the company

Thats wrong.
>>
>>1174677
Enzo has way bigger balls than anyone I've seen in almost 20 years. Even CM Punk waited until he was a 5-year veteran of the roster before he did anything on that level. He's not big but he's bigger than Bryan and certainly more ripped. The guy's only obstacle will be himself.
>>
>>1174672
> Gayn

Wow, this is just lousy even for shitposting
>>
>>1174685
I have a bad feeling Enzo will do some stupid shit backstage and get Breeze'd all the way to Superstars while Big Cass gets pushed to the main event scene because LOOK AT THE SIZE OF HIM
>>
>>1174693
Cass is dogshit on his own. Enzo makes and breaks that act. If that happens Corbin will be pushed.

Enzo seems smart, politically and as a performer. I got faith in the greasy wop.
>>
>>1174693
> concern trolling

SAWFT

>>1174694
>Cass is dogshit on his own.

Well, that's just not true.
>>
>>1174694
Cass is fucking great.

Gain height manlet fuck
>>
>>1174702
fuck off, 1HTYYOIn, your shtick is tired.

Cass is a soft bellied, gawky fuck with zero ring skills. Enzo is the talent of the group.
>>
>>1174689
Short, sweet and effective. The molten anger oozing from your porous skin only affirms it more.
>>
>>1174708
he's great because he's next to the best mic worker in the industry today. enzo could stand next to a broom and the broom would look like a million bucks
>>
>>1174709
I'm not that trip. You blind or something?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=UH_QHrPJv1w
>>
>>1174693
Cass may have the height but he doesn't have the Vince build, he's dead following the inevitable breakup and heel turn
>>
>>1174718
>but he doesn't have the Vince build,

What, does he need a SWAT vest?
>>
>>1174723

He needs about another forty pounds. He's heavy as fuck because of his height but he doesn't have the sheer bulk Vince likes on his big guys.
>>
>>1174723
he needs to do some fucking situps that's for sure

>>1174716
sure you're not breto.
>>
>>1174714

Cass is good on the mic and carries the team in the ring. If either one is going to have a successful single's career, it's Cass. He has the size, the charisma, and the athletic ability.
>>
>>1174646
That is such an important opinion you have :D
>>
> there are people implying Cass isn't swole

Literally the first thing JBL said about him was his size, it's pretty obvious Vince is already in love.

>>1174728
I don't trip. Can you not see?
>>
for all you dingleberries saying cass lacks mic skills or whatever

https://youtu.be/o6IpZH_J-sY

theyre both good. Enzo just talks more now though cuz in a cliche sense.. the little guy talks more. Honestly though, I hope they have more promos like this. Theyre chemistry on the mic is amazing

Also jesus fuck Cass is lookin like a twiggy alien on some Trevor from trailer park boys shit. God he bulked up
>>
>>1174730
Cass has a shitty girl's name and is a beanpole. Enzo is unique as fuck and is destined for a feud with Cena.
>>
MY NAME

IS ENZOH AMOREY
>>
>>1174739
>destined for a feud with cena

stop. you gave it away
>>
>>1174746
>>1174746
I know, I spoiled the main event of Summerslam 2017

>implying a guy named "Colin Cassidy" has a snowballs chance in hell of ever making it past the midcard.

Maybe if WWE stood for World Women's Estrogen
>>
>>1174752
>World Women's Estrogen

This is so painfully unfunny it should be a WWE Network series
>>
>>1174745
AND I'M A CERTIFIED G

AND A BONIFIED STUD
>>
>>1174753
not as painfully unfunny as cass's chances at a significant singles career

he better hope enzo's leg holds up bro
>>
>>1174753
Irony
>>
>>1174780
Cass has a better chance at a singles run than you do at making a post that isn't complete shit.
>>
Enzo should be Cass' manager, he's a tiny guy who's no good in-ring.
>>
>>1174787
Still a better chance than you getting your dick wet
>>
>>1174791
> this utter fucking lack of bants
>>
>>1174790
> WWE Champion is a medium guy who is no good in-ring and an abortion on the mic
>>
>>1174794
>he can't come up with a good comeback
>le lack of bants post

have sex
>>
>>1174651
>Roman Reigns
>Big E
>Xavier Woods
>Rusev
>Paige
>Charlotte/Becky/Sasha
>AJ Lee
>>
>>1174798
That's nice dear, but Roman actually looks like a tough dude
Enzo looks like a homosexual that couldn't even get laid at Mardi Gras
>>
>>1174756

AND YOU

CAN'T

TEACH

DAT
>>
>>1174801
Irony as it's posted.
>>
File: 6Uv3WLV.jpg (127KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
6Uv3WLV.jpg
127KB, 640x640px
>>1174807
Roman "Whimpering About Muh Busted Lip" Reigns? Tough?

> yfw Enzo is punching well above his weight
>>
>>1174834
AND THIS RIGHT HERE

THIS IS BIG CASS
>>
>>1174644
>Rusev
>Wade Barret
>Wyatt family
>>
>>1174867
Oh, and Neville.
>>
>>1174842
This guy is in the closet just waiting to come out.
>>
>>1174842
I said looks, friend. That matters in WWE.
Either way it's sad that you've tried to change the subject to Reigns since I've started slinging hot fire about Enzo's shortcomings as a total package.
>>
>>1174839
I'll iron your mom faggot
>>
>>1174880
Looks matter so much in WWE.

That's why Reigns is so over.

> friend

Not even if you paid me.
>>
Imagine them letting him go after Roman

RING YA HAIR OUT IN THE PAN, GRILL SAUSAGE, DINNER TIME
>>
>>1174892
CRINGE
>>
>>1174892
On second thought, I hope that does happen so these faggots can get buried even faster.
>>
>>1174804
What the fuck have Rusev and Paige been doing that's been good for their careers?

Rusev, a legitimate challenger to John fucking Cena and who looked as if he was going to do great things in the WWE with his size and athleticism as well as being managed by the fucking sexy Lana is now in a pointless fucking stable that is doing nothing for anyone that's in it

And Paige who was booked as the ANTI-DIVA and won a title on her first night on Raw...is on TOTAL DIVAS and is apart of pointless Divas matches righter after we finally got back the Women's championship, which is kind of a huge insult when you think about it

Fuck I know you're trying to prove a point but don't just namedrop like a dumb faggot
>>
>>1174895
>>1174898
I'm sure you miserable faggots are a blast at parties. Good god.
>>
File: corny.jpg (20KB, 420x356px) Image search: [Google]
corny.jpg
20KB, 420x356px
kek. Leave it to the contrarian mouthbreathers on /asp/ to find a reason to shit on the best tag team debut in like 3 or so years.
>>
>>1173800

Even so I like them, and I think they could be good versus New Day in terms of promo battles, Vince can fuck them as he is doing with Wyatts.

Enzo Amore & Big Cass are new fresh blood that make good promos with comedy relief.

New Day, is getting old same old bs. But they are better in ring performers.

IMO both can be good Heels or Faces. I think they can make crowd to love or hate because of their mic skills and charisma.
>>
>>1174982
have enzo and cass have they ever been heels before? That'd be interesting. But yeah.. Enzo fucking killed it on Monday, no stutter.. he went fucking in. No question they're good promos and have good chemistry and New Day are far better in ring but yeah.

Thats the money Tag Team feud for summerslam. New Day back to being heels obviously
>>
>>1173800
They'll flop when the breakup happens.
>>
>it's an anti-smarks shit on NXT to be contrarian thread
>>
>>1174661
I doubt that, bc by then theyll have been so exposed that itll be a marky thing to do. These guys are gonna blow up fast, its unavoidable
>>
>>1174391
Cass is actually really smart and good on the mic. Enzo's gonna be the hurt one because he's REALLY green and bad in the ring -- all he does is get his ass kicked to build the hot tag and he knows it.
>>
>>1174964
> ANTI-DIVA

You mean the gimmick that was scrapped almost a year before she debuted on RAW?

>>1174987
Enzo & Cass debuted as heels on NXT but were so entertaining (and Mason Ryan being the exact opposite) that they turned face due to the crowds loving them within a matter of months.
>>
>>1174848

AND HE'S SEVEN FOOT TALL
>>
>>1174546
Probably he already fixed his muscle mass so he's Vince ready
>>
>>1173800
A literal meme tag team if I ever saw one.
These faggots are gonna flop so hard.
>>
NXT is full of these loser tag teams that will always fail on RAW. Besides, nothing going to stop New Day, a RAW original.
>>
>>1174971
>implying they have ever been to a party
>>
>>1175818
MemeXT is full of losers except for guys who got famous elsewhere (ROH, TNA, NJPW).
>>
>>1175060
That's all Ricky Morton did and he's one of the GOAT workers
>>
>>1174546
Enzo would be automatically his mouthpiece. Good for both sides
>>
>>1173800
Ahead of their time.

Will either start a new era or get lost in the zeitgeist
>>
File: John_Cena.gif (893KB, 200x130px) Image search: [Google]
John_Cena.gif
893KB, 200x130px
>John Cena is the reason why they got over

GOAT
O
A
T
You can't make this up
>>
Do they do that intro every time?

I mean sure it's cool - but I can see it getting old pretty fast.
>>
>>1174654
he kissed triple h's ass?
>>
>>1174978
>>1175036
back to r/squaredcircle cucks
>>
>>1174978
They're just underage trolls fishing for replies. You could literally throw out the name of any WWE wrestler and these windowlickers will just post fedoras and aggressively overuse the term smark.
>>
>>1176345
They cut it down to just the first part whenever it's appropriate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmJpHbPiZIs
Something like this without Carmella (she was not over with the crowd there and wasn't called up to the main roster yet).
>>
>>1176345

When they were on NXT they didn't show up every week either so they can probably get away with it.
>>
File: newAgeOutlaws3-1055510.jpg (65KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
newAgeOutlaws3-1055510.jpg
65KB, 450x300px
>>1176345
these goofy niggers are still over with that shit
>>
I don't get how Enzo doesn' say

>and he's seven foot tall
>and you can't reach that

s m h familia it really bothers me tbqh
>>
Have they not promoted Carmella because they don't want a woman being restricted to 'hot as hell' during this push for equality?
>>
>>1173800
Jesus, the cringe level is off the charts with these two. Just how hard are they gonna flop?
>>
>>1176655
she probably actually wants to get better in the ring and the womens division in NXT needs the women they can get. Though honestly athena is still waiting to debut an based brooke will be back soon.
>>
>>1174381
>I don't think that creative can fuck it up tbqhfam.
Oh ye of little faith.
>>
File: american-alpha-entrance.gif (2MB, 409x230px) Image search: [Google]
american-alpha-entrance.gif
2MB, 409x230px
>>1175832
> being this beta
>>
>>1174654
is kevin owens the greatest wwe home grown talent ever?

well other than The Rock
>>
>>1177813
No Ric flair is.
>>
>>1177798
Literally who?
>>
>>1177831
> doesn't know who the NXT Tag Champs are

Dumb AF
>>
File: based.reggie.gif (726KB, 446x251px) Image search: [Google]
based.reggie.gif
726KB, 446x251px
>>1177834
>watching MemeXT
>>
>>1177839
It's OK lil' bud. You spouted off about something you know nothing about only to get schooled. You'll be alright.
>>
>>1177839
>MemeXT
It's NxD casual
Thread posts: 122
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.