[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anybody even know what pro-wrestling is anymore?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

File: jimcornette-promosigniert.jpg (144KB, 2000x1985px) Image search: [Google]
jimcornette-promosigniert.jpg
144KB, 2000x1985px
Does anybody even know what pro-wrestling is anymore?
>>
>>1172968
*is supposed to be anymore

Sorry
>>
the people who loves daniel bryan are the same people loves jim cornette, even though jim shits on flippy shit and how wrestling isn't realistic anymore
>>
>>1172975
what are you doing
>>
Is he autistic?
>>
>>1172998
Smarks are hypocrites
>>
>>1173007
Are you? Okay cool.

Daniel Bryan is the least flippy and most realistic of his peers so I don't think you even understand what you're saying smarkboy.
>>
>>1173030
no, you stupid cunt do you really think a 5'9 wrestler can beat up a guy like brock lesnar

please lose some fucking weight
>>
>>1173007
How does any of what you're saying have anything to do with the topic? This is derailing a thread with retarded bait that dont make no sense

Fucking /wwe/ is imploding itself with it's own stupidity by trolling itself into oblivion without a reason or a cause

/asp/ was right we are cancer
>>
>>1173037
>Does anybody even know what pro-wrestling is anymore?

because you have a picture of jim cornette and i'm telling you what real pro wrestling is you fucking retard
>>
>>1173033
No. So what? Literally what's your point?

>he thinks wrestlers book their own matches and judges their skill based on how he perceives their ability to book themselves

Go outside have sex lose weight and stop being a fedora outlaw cuck who lives paycheque to paycheque phamalam because this site is 18+
>>
>>1173033
Actually Kurt Angle is a 5'9 wrestler and he did beat up Brock Lesnar off camera, or at least beat him in real wrestling matches, which is basically the same thing especially given that wrestling is the only thing Brock can do because he has a glass chin.

Please have sex
>>
>>1173051
learn how to use those memes dumb fuck

Daniel bryan is a shitter, who only neckbeards like

>No. So what? Literally what's your point?
to tell you what REAL professional wrestling i cunt
>>
>>1172968

WWE is a live action cash grab on the popularity of Marvel/DC films.

NXT is 5'9 indie darlings performing gymnastics for 32 year old internet virgins
>>
>>1173042
No you're not you're just baiting everyone by insulting most pro wrestling fans, you didn't say "pro wrestling is X" you said "smarks are hypocrites" phamalam

Please go outside
>>
>>1173060
>comparing a real Olympic gold winner to Daniel Bryan

PLEASE HAVE SEX
>>
>>1173066
i explained to you that jim cornette hates flippy shit and real professional wrestling isn't guys like daniel bryan winning the big belt.

can you not comprehend that you idiot?
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 386x381px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 386x381px
>>1173063
>learn how to use those memes dumb fuck

>STOP THAT I AM THE LORD OF THE MEMES
>>
File: 856856856856.jpg (118KB, 680x907px) Image search: [Google]
856856856856.jpg
118KB, 680x907px
>>1173078
i find it really offensive when you newfags come to /wwe/ because you got banned from /woo/
>>
File: image.jpg (69KB, 327x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69KB, 327x450px
>>1173083
>I am le old fag stop ruining my secret club!

Please have sex
>>
>>1173037
>he can't distinguish trolls from legit posts

Jesus Christ 18+
>>
>>1173093
There's 20 other different wrestling fourms that has the same hiveminds as you neckbeards but you come here with your shitty taste.

when is your B& time over at /woo/?
>>
>>1172968
*sees OP post*
*sees OP image*
Not that fool!
*scoffs with sincere and utmost pomposity*
>>
>>1173093
>>1173083
lose weight
>>
>>1173096
>paycheque to paycheque; the post
>>
>>1173096
Please lose weight
>>
>>1173096
>it's a troll post because i say so

please stop working yourself into a shoot
>>
>>1173103
18+
>>
>Jim Cornette STILL manages to work smarks and make them sperg out
the absolute madman
>>
>>1173139
Seek sunlight
>>
>>1172975
>daniel bryan
>flippy shit
Please be pretending...
>>
>>1173163
if he wasn't he wouldn't gotten so many concussion dumb fuck.
>>
>>1173166
>he isn't pretending
>he's genuinely retarded
>>
>>1173175
yes, i know you are fambam
>>
This whole thread is just horrible.
>>
>>1172975
>>1173030
>jim cornette dislikes daniel bryan
top fucking kek, are you actually being serious?
>>
>>1173202
i didn't say that. i said he hates flippy shit and how wrestling isn't realistic. A guy like Daniel bryan doesn't look real going up against Brock lesnar unless he loses horribly
>>
>>1172975

Taking big bumps /=/ flippy shit you frothing moran
>>
>>1173204
I think you're getting things confused - he hates stuff like Chikara that exposes the business as a work - Cornette's booked tons of David vs Goliath matches.
>>
>>1173207
>Taking big bumps

because that retard did it to himself LMAO
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.