[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who should undertaker lose to when he retires/his last match?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: The-Undertaker.jpg (955KB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
The-Undertaker.jpg
955KB, 2560x1920px
who should undertaker lose to when he retires/his last match?

inb4 sting since hes retired
>>
>>1172666
Well Satan, if you ask me, there aren't really any options other than BMJ.
>>
>>1172666

bump
>>
File: Sup bro?.jpg (113KB, 736x411px) Image search: [Google]
Sup bro?.jpg
113KB, 736x411px
>>1172666
The match will suck, but it's the right thing to do.
>>
>>1172666
He should have retired after his lost to Brock. Makes no sense he didn't. That was kind of the point of him losing.
>>
>>1172666
Kevin Owens
>>
The should've done a career vs. streak match against Cena years ago. One of the last big money matches and they never cashed in on it.
>>
>>1172666
Roman Reigns
>>
It should have been Bray Wyatt since the older guys are supposed to put over the younger ones when they are on the way out, but obviously that isn't true even for the undertaker
>>
>>1172743

that would be awful
>>
Orton should've ended the streak when he had the legend killer gimmick.
>>
>>1172666
Mark Henry at Wrestlemania 22
>>
Him and kane should have a dual retirement match.
>>
>>1172666
Big Cass
>>
Soul transfer with Brock Lesnar
>>
>>1172811

>yfw Brock shows up at Post Mania RAW in Taker's kit with Taker's theme.
>Taker never truly dies as his gimmick becomes the spirit of wrestling

Yes, give me all the crazy supernatural gimmicks
>>
>>1172828
>implying Brock isnt retiring in 2 years
>>
>>1172666
Brock should bury him for good at a squash match Buried Alive match at Wrestlemania 33. Brock suplexes him 33 times and F5's him into the grave.
Trips comes out to activate the payloader to bury him once and for all.
Kane also interferes in the match to attack Undertaker for an unexplained reason.
>>
File: mutaroh3.jpg (59KB, 650x500px) Image search: [Google]
mutaroh3.jpg
59KB, 650x500px
there are really only 3 options. Sting, John Cena, or Kane.

Though if we really wanted to uphold to kayfabe or the undertaker since he seems to be the only thing wwe considers to be one of those "beyond explanation things" you could just book pic related to show up, and cart the deadman down to the deepest pits of hell to never be seen again

>>1172828
>>1172811
I would watch the absolute shit out of this if they went with the angle and anyone who beats the undertaker at a wrestlemania becomes the undertaker
>>
>>1172856

Precisely. Undertaker as basically a mantle for the final boss of wrestling would be such a killer angle. Pity that's not how it'll go because "muh realism" and other crap.

As to the letter of the topic, Sting's out, though that should've been the capstone match. At this point, it'll likely be Cena, maybe one last go around with Kane if they decide to remember those two are supposed to be related.

If they really pull their heads out, they might use him one last time to give some up and comer the rub on his way out, but that's about as likely as Roman dropping the strap before Summerslam so....
>>
>>1172811
>Brock and Taker fighting
>Brock gives him the F-5 and pins him to 3
>lights go out
>lights come back on and the Undertaker is gone, never to be seen again
>Brock is holding the urn.
>>
How hype would it have been to have taker vs sting at wm. Match would have been pretty unwatchable but the moment would have been nice
>>
>>1172892

ebin
>>
>>1172897
It will happen at Bound for Glory in a couple of years when both men are desperate for the cash. It will be the main event which goes 35 minutes. Hogan as special ref.
>>
>>1172879
god, I want it.
Just trying to imagine all the possibilities where you can take it and all the possible twists people could put on being "the undertaker"
>>
Roman Reigns
>>
He sould lose to roman reigns and the match should end with reigns taking a massive shit on taker by pinning him with the tombstone. Eyes rolled back included
>>
>>117292 hogan would book himself to win
>>
>>1172666
He should've beat Brock and then lost to bray at mania last year and then retired.
>>
>>1172666
the 1-2-3 Kid
>>
Remember when everyone was calling for Ted DiBiase Jr. to end the streak?
>>
File: vince-mcmahon-back-split.jpg (373KB, 1090x614px) Image search: [Google]
vince-mcmahon-back-split.jpg
373KB, 1090x614px
Undertaker's last match should be against Vince McMahon.

The stipulation would be "lose the match, or lose your job". Undertaker refuses to take a fall, wins the match, but has to retire as a consequence.
>>
>>1172666
Diamond Dallas Page
>>
>>1173126
No.
>>
>>1172892
Not even going to lie, if Brock then did the eyes thing with taker's music playing I would mark so hard.
>>
File: sistersofdest.jpg (46KB, 600x522px) Image search: [Google]
sistersofdest.jpg
46KB, 600x522px
>>1172701
>>
>>1172725
This
>>
>>1172892
>>1172811
>>1172828
Can we please have Undertaker draw his symbol thing in blood on Brock at some point during the match too?

Might as go all the way if we're doing that.
>>
Kevin Owens or Baron Corbin
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.