[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who do you think is going to be MITB?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: mitb.jpg (59KB, 647x431px) Image search: [Google]
mitb.jpg
59KB, 647x431px
I think these would be good picks
>Bray Wyatt
he has lost that many times that the only way to realistic make him a world champion is using MITB
>Rusev
he had a lot of heat as a US champion and he has lost weight
>Dean Ambrose
After the Lesnar lose he could use it.
>AJ Styles
He isn't going to beat Roman clean so if he won the title after Roman has a long match it would still make Roman look strong if AJ only just beats him
>Cody Rhodes
is dropping the stardust gimmick according to rumors it would be the prefect time to give him a huge heel main event push
>>
> Cody
> heel

People really aren't interested in booing the guy doing tribute spots to his beloved legendary father
>>
File: Because We're Midcard Heroes.png (234KB, 490x462px) Image search: [Google]
Because We're Midcard Heroes.png
234KB, 490x462px
>>1170675

everyone is a jobber
>>
>>1170675
>rhodes
>a beloved superstar (no one likes this stardust shit tier gimmick)
>heel
Why friend?
>>
>>1170675
>Wyatt
Honestly, Bray needs to ditch the family and go into his own run if he wants to be the title. The family is actually holding him back. Otherwise, why bother? He should be a great rival for face Roman.
>Rusev
Great option for a world champ, but I think he should get it on his own. It seems cheap to take a strongman character like him and hand him his first title off of a MITB case.
>Dean Ambrose
If he's not gonna get a decent title run, I'm not sure I want him to be close to that damn case and I'm an Ambrose mark.
>AJ Styles
Only works if he and Bullet Club run the table on WWE. He'd literally just be another Sheamus waiting to be a transitional champ and he deserves better.
>Cody Rhodes
No.

They should basically give it to Ziggler or a heel Cesaro but even then it doesn't feel right for Cesaro.
>>
>>1170730
>Honestly, Bray needs to ditch the family and go into his own run if he wants to be the title. The family is actually holding him back. Otherwise, why bother? He should be a great rival for face Roman.

So did you start watching WWE like 6 months ago?

> Ziggler
> 2016
>>
>>1170744

Don't ever fucking respond to me again
>>
>>1170745
Shit outdated meme.
>>
>if Seth is 100%
Seth

>if Seth isn't 100%
Dean Ambrose, AJ Styles, Cesaro, Bray Wyatt

Deanetty will win the RR next year
>>
>>1170683
>>1170708
Cody isn't a good face but as a heel he's gold
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOdXxX88CT8
>>
>>1170759

Implying it won't be cena or reigns winning again
>>
>>1170764
Cody was great as a face in late 2013.
>>
If Dean Ambrose doesn't win I'll cry
>>
AJ
>>
Chisel it in stone today Kevin Owens is winning MITB, He's #1 heel, he'll be busy with Zayn for the rest of the Spring and be free to tease a cash in all summer.

AJ will have the Bullet Club story to go through and be used Finn over so he's out

Wyatt's and Rusev don't belong in the same sentence as WWE Champion, so they'll never win.

the only way Ambrose gets a title shot this year is if they need a guy to take the pin for Roman in a triple threat match.

Cody is a lower level guy, he can get back with his brother and they can compete for a Tag Title but he'll never be a singles champ again.

>>1170759
Seth will be 100% top face when he comes back, there's no need to stuff him back with a chickenshit MITB gimmick.
>>
>>1170777
Trips demand that you kill yourself
>>
>>1170675
>Cody Rhodes
>Main event
NO
STOP IT
CODY RHODES IS FUCKING BORING
HE SHOULDN'T BE IN THE MAIN EVENT
>>
>>1170868
It's a bit too soon for Kev, he should only get the title once next year's 'Mania is in Canada
>>
>>1170883
Judging by the current WWE World Champion it seems "boring" is a requirement
>>
>>1170744
Explain to me how the Family limiting his feuds to other stables/superstars that keep burying them will be able to be overcome with a MITB win.
>>
>>1170904
Not him but Bray had a solo run and it wasn't even that long ago
>>
>>1170904
Bray has had more singles feuds than stable feuds, newbie.
>>
File: Undertaker_pro.png (524KB, 1000x707px) Image search: [Google]
Undertaker_pro.png
524KB, 1000x707px
>>
>>1170675

Cesaro
Ambrose
[spoiler]Samoa Joe[/spoiler]
>>
>>1170745
kill yourself retarded faggot
>>
Cesaro
KO
Ambrose
Samoa Joe
Bray
>>
I think that a great match for Bray would be against Harper.

For the US tittle,to be specific. Harper gets away from the Wyatt family and starts alone
>>
>>1170884

Next year's Mania is confirmed for Orlando.
>>
kevin owens. lol at rhodes in the op what the fuck
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.