[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats Next For Ambrose?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

File: feeling good.jpg (52KB, 869x646px) Image search: [Google]
feeling good.jpg
52KB, 869x646px
Dean needs to win MITB this year. Its his time to shine. He needs his Wrestlemania moment.
>>
>>1165965
He's gona be put into a tag team with the big guy
>>
>>1165967
Sauce?
>>
10x CZW Champion
6x TNA Champion
>>
Superstars
>>
>>1165968
Na Idk I'm just talking shit lmao
>>
>>1165972
Would be interesting tbch
>>
>>1165974
Dean and ryback as tag partners.
Eh...maybe with the right booking and I mean
THE RIGHT booking
Otherwise I see it being very stale
>>
>>1165965
He would be a good contender for mitb but i dont want him to touch it unless he revamping his character. Drop the looneytoons fringe gimmick and be a smart, level headed, sadistic tweener/heel like he was when the shield was early on. He also needs to improve his ring work and seriously consider dropping the jeans and lifting some weights.
>>
If they're not going to turn Roman heel, turn Dean heel instead.
Maybe then he'll be able to have more technical matches and do something interesting with his gimmick
>>
>>1165994
Roman just turned heel last night weren't you watching?
>>
>>1166001
No he didn't
He was just playing the smug asshole card to appease the crowd for the whole 5 minutes he was there. He'll be back to his tater tots bullshit as soon as they get to a non-smarky crowd
There's a reason commentary kept spewing that "THEY'RE JUST HAVING FUN BOOING PEOPLE THEY USUALLY LIKE" damage control
>>
>>1165974
Yeah, maybe they can drag each other down with their irrelevance and fall off the bottom of the card.
>>
>>1165990
This. I'm getting tired of his gimmick and him being a sadistic tweener sounds good.
>>
>>1165990
This

Rebranding is his only way to avoid jobber hell
>>
>>1165965
am I the only person that whats to see him and KO do a extreme rules rivalry

Oh yea, PG
>>
He doesn't need to lose the lunatic gimmick, it just needs to develop into something more, like becoming the next Hardcore Legend. Look at guys like Bubba Dudley, he was a woman beating psycho that stuttered. It just needs time.
>>
>>1166094
LEL LE PG WWE IS SO SHITGAY ECKS DEEE

Fuck off with this meme and die already.
>>
>>1166113
both these guys need rebranded before they will go anywhere in the WWE
>>
>>1165965
Why wasn't Dean on Raw?

Are they trying to cool him off?
>>
>>1165965
He wasn't even at Raw
>>
Dean needs to get a character revision, that's the best option after getting squashed by Brock.

However, Ambrose was pretty high as he was, so if that all works out he needs to be in the upper echelon of the card and win feuds on a consistent basis. If by next WM he isn't prepping for a WHC title reign, then he might as well go to another promotion.
>>
>>1165965
they have shown us that hes the jannetty of the shield and cant win big matches, losing in what was supposed to be HIS match.
>>
>>1166143
deanetty marks couldnt handle the bantz.
>>
>>1165965
Try this on for size
>Dean gets mitb
>roman is still champ, to the ire of everyone
>dean doesn't cash in for a while BC broman bae
>Seth Rollins returns on raw after summerslam to a huge pop and cuts a distinctly face promo on reigns demanding a match right then and there
>reigns says blow me haitch comes out, makes it happen but as a fuck you to them both, throws in a third man
>brand spankin New authority posterboy could be anybody who buddies up to trip
>let's say balor for a main roster debut
>best match of their entire career for all men involved
>Seth wins after getting fucked the fuck up, pinning roman
>Finn has gone through the (not spanish) announce table, and Roman is dead to the extreme selling the Phoenix splash like his life depends onit
>Seth is euphoric and crying and the whole arena is feelin it for like 2 whole minutes until haitch comes out tells everyone to eat dick because
>oh fuck
>Dean from the crowd
>he's going for it
>Wait
>nop
>Seth sees him coming its all good guys
>but he's so distracted he doesn't see the STIFFEST MOTHERFUCKING SPEAR FROM OUT OF NOWHERE
>HOMEBOYS DEAN AND BROMAN POWER HUG AND FINN UNDERTAKERS UP AND GET IN THE RING WITH THEM WHILE TRIPS WATCHES
>FINN AND DEAN PICK UP THIS HIPHY NIGGER FOR A SHIELD POWERBOMB
>HEEL FUCKING TURN
>THE BELL IS RUNG
>DEAN GETS THE BELT IN RECORD TIME
>NEW SHIELD WITH DEAN ON TOP
>WORKING FOR THE AUTHORITY
>BALOR CLUB CAN BE FUCKED INTO THIS CLUSTER TOO I GUESS???
I wanna see heel Ambrose guys
>>
>>1166565
>balor
stopped reading there
>>
>>1166571
What do you think they should do then?
>>
>>1166565
>Seth as the top face

JUST
FUCK
MY
RATINGS
UP
>>
>>1166565
>forced Shield resurrection

You faggots just can't let it go.
also
>>>>>>>>>>>>plebbit
this way please
>>
>>1166931
when dean goes back to the outlaws they will finally get it.
>>
>>1166113
But he's right. You can't have an Etreme Rules Match and PG rating. Its an absurd. And not only because of the lack of blood, but that doesnt hel either.
>>
File: punisheddean.png (607KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
punisheddean.png
607KB, 853x480px
PunishedDean is the only logical next step

>Vince sent us to the midcard, but we are going even deeper. Take back everything that we have lost.

>Dolph, I'm already a jobber
>>
>>1165965
Dean will never be a main eventer. He will never touch the world title. He truly is Deanetty, whether you like it or not.
>>
>>1168108
>Working matches on Main Event... All to get over!
>>
>>1168108
>>1168117
>Dean, you've only got two options. Summerslam, or Superstars.

>No, there's another.
>Smackdown
>>
>>1165974
Interesting in a "why is this a thing" way?
>>
>>1165965
A feud with Jeridad.
>>
>>1165965
I have no idea. But I do know MITB is a straight up heel thing nowadays.

My prediction :
>Kevin and Zayn will be in the briefcase match
>kevin ends up winning
>their feud continues until summerslam then sami goes on to pursue some mid card title

honestly if theyre gonna do a babyface this year. It should #1 should be ambrose and then idk.. Styles?

heel im pulling for kev
>>
Squashing Tyler Breeze on Smackdown while pretending that's somehow an accomplishment.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.