[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The HIAC match was a waste of time.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Capture.jpg (39KB, 632x371px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
39KB, 632x371px
The HIAC match was a waste of time.
>>
>>1165388
I don't mind Vince having a change of heart, but while it was good to not have HHH and Steph around they could've at least mentioned the Authority not being there or show them leaving with Vince
>>
File: shane dies.webm (3MB, 898x534px) Image search: [Google]
shane dies.webm
3MB, 898x534px
True
>>
>>1165388
Possible botch at mania forcing the finish?

Maybe. I think this plays a bit more into the character of Vince having a massive ego, and Shane starting to use that against him, having spent so much time around him, and learning the business from him.
>>
>>1165398
They didn't even try to hide the airbags
>>
>Vince gives the smarks what they want, what the smarks want loses, give the smarks what they want regardless
>>
>>1165388
next week is back to regular programming with trips and steph buring people with multiple 20 min promos.
>>
DUH
U
H
>>
>>1165403
Even with the air bag, that is still a big ass drop man
>>
>yfw Shane fucks off for at least a few years
>comes back when Vince dies and runs the show

a-ayy?
>>
File: vinnie mac.jpg (145KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
vinnie mac.jpg
145KB, 1280x720px
>>1165436
>it's a trick smarks into still watching episode
>>
>even lance storm is an autistic smark
lmao when will retards like him realise wrestling is one of those shows you watch without thinking and just enjoy it for what it is and have fun
>>
>>1165583
exactly.
its not like a champ wins the belt then the next night some other guy is holding it and you're left wondering or something. just follow along and enjoy it at the surface
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.