[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are rightwing neckbeard racists hating on Roman? Because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 6

File: WWE Champion Roman Reigns.jpg (99KB, 960x620px) Image search: [Google]
WWE Champion Roman Reigns.jpg
99KB, 960x620px
Why are rightwing neckbeard racists hating on Roman? Because he is Samoan.

They can't stand it that a non-white man is the best in the business right now. Instead, they would rather a redneck homophobic asshat like AJ Styles wins.

Maybe everyone should understand that in 2016 when we are finally getting rid of the misogynist label 'divas' for the women that it's not cool to be a racist and boo Roman Reigns.
>>
>>1163962
He's half white anyway you retard
>>
Now explain why New Day is so popular with the same demographic that loathes Reigns.
>>
>>1163962
Because he looks like a heel and he's booked like a face.
>>
>>1163962
There's low quality bait.

There's just throwing the pole in.

This ia like sinking your fishing boat
>>
>>1163965
Hating on the disabled as well. I'm glad the WWE is muting racists like you.

>>1163966
The New Day are dancing around for whiteys amusement. Very problematic gimmick.

>>1163973
>looks like a heel
Very racist thing to say.
>>
>>1163986
It isn't, he looks like a heel, look at his face.
>>
Why is Samoa Joe so beloved then>
>>
>>1163965
>Italians
>White
>>
>>1164005
He's a good worker.
>>
>>1163994
Just because he is non-white does not mean he can't be a face. It's 2016 for goodness sake.
>>
>>1163965
Are you retarded? Who cares if he is half? He is still non-white.
>>
>>1164011
So you're saying that if Reigns could work he'd be over?

Sounds like it's not about race then.
>>
>>1164026
I don't give a shit if he's not white. The fucker is a heel, that is that. The problem is that he's being booked like he's the greatest face ever. Jesus Christ.
>>
Fucking racist neckbeards. Fuck off! Make Roman 20 times champion.
>>
>>1163962

You're right, no Samoan could ever become the top star in WWE...
>>
>>1164037
If he had good mic skills (which he doesn't) he might go over better.
>>
>>1164037
>it's not about race then
Spoken like a true privileged white person who does not understand Reigns' struggle.
The fans love Ambrose and Rollins from the Shield, but they hate Reigns. Coincidence?
>>
>>1163962
There is literally zero evidence that AJ hates gay people.
>>
>>1164061
So it's not about race, got it.
>>
>>1164038
In 2016, you have to accept that Samoans can be faces too.
>>
>>1164072
So what? He doesn't look like a face, he doesn't have that "face" factor, he's a uncharismatic worker that looks "big"
>>
>>1164069
He certainly seems disgusted by 'the gay community'. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpZCKnha464

Besides, he is from the south, so obviously he is intolerant.
>>
>>1164087
>Guy is shocked he has a following in the gay community
Not once does he bash them. He was simply caught off guard and didn't know how to react.
>>
>>1164091
Please... you can tell by his tone. I bet he will even vote Trump.
>>
>>1164101
>he doesn't want Trump
Other than that, he was taken aback.
>>
>>1163962
People are hating on him because he simply isn't that talented, especially for the position WWE is trying to force him into.

Roman is simply one of the most green guys on the entire roster, yet he's being pushed as the top guy. I generally don't care nor hate Roman. But I do understand why some people would.

>Same reason a lot of people were getting upset about the rumors of wwe wanting to push Braun Strowman to the moon as well
>>
>>1164112
I will be voting for Hillary like everyone else who doesn't hate women.
>>
>>1164087
He's extremely religious. How is this a surprise? Most religions speak ill of gay people.
>>
>>1164087
>Besides, he is from the south, so obviously he is intolerant.

There's such a fine line between stupid and clever.
>>
>>1164119
This isn't /pol/. Please stop trying to force whatever the fuck you're doing into this thread.
>>
File: 1414552134167.jpg (28KB, 587x720px) Image search: [Google]
1414552134167.jpg
28KB, 587x720px
>>1163962
>>
File: Gay lifestyle.png (176KB, 1359x586px) Image search: [Google]
Gay lifestyle.png
176KB, 1359x586px
>>1164121
And for good reason
>>
>>1164114
This.
>>
>>1164080
STOP FUCKIN BITING THE BAIT ANON FFS
>>
ebin thread my fellow /b/ro ;DD
>>
>>1164229
>not giving the whore what she wants
Come on.
>>
>>1164068
Rollins is Hispanic tho.
>>
>>1164068
Fans also like the Rock, Apollo Crews, Rey Mysterio, Shinsuke Nakamura, Eddie Guerrero, and loads of other non-white wrestlers. Roman's race has nothing to do with it.
>>
Holy fuck you virgins are actually taking this bait. Hilarious.

Fuck off back to baiting on /pol/ OP
>>
>>1163962
His dad and his uncle were two time WWF champs and they were champs in other promotions. Time for the boy to step up.
>>
>>1164068
>Armenian
>white
Triggered af tbqhfam
>>
>>1168132
T*rk please go.
>>
>>1163965
he is more than half, he has blue eyes
>>
>>1163986
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>1163962
I know you are meming, but are there actual SJWs that say shit like this about wrasslin?
>>
>>1163962
LIN
>>
the same white supremacists that absolutely worship the rock.

ok

low quality bait

now know your role and shut your damn mouth
>>
File: bait for the bait god.jpg (168KB, 1016x970px) Image search: [Google]
bait for the bait god.jpg
168KB, 1016x970px
>>1163962
>>
>>1163962
Nice meming. But really, no one hates him because he is Samoan. If anything, that's probably the main reason some people are still giving him a chance. The guy just ain't a good wrestler or talker. Race has nothing to do with it.
>>
>>1163962
I wanted Big E to be the next face of WWE you cuck
>>
File: SkeletorLaugh.jpg (51KB, 375x301px) Image search: [Google]
SkeletorLaugh.jpg
51KB, 375x301px
>>1163962
You watch fake wrestling... aaahahahaha! kek
>>
>>1170923
Are you me?
>>
>>1163962
he's basically white
you sound like a nigger, though
>>
File: greenhat.jpg (267KB, 992x1372px) Image search: [Google]
greenhat.jpg
267KB, 992x1372px
However much or little of this may be a joke, it is a fact that modern fans discriminate against him for being different, i.e. 'unrelatable'. This is just another indication of how pathetically new-school these NXT-chanting neckbeards are.

The only legend who had 'relatability' was Hogan, and even he was supposed to be extraordinary.

These smarks seem to apply a "one of us" mentality to wrestlers which has never been the case before. Wrestlers aren't supposed to be the fans' friends. They're supposed to try to win without caring what the fans think. Not only do they think he only wants money even though all their favourite midgets try to pander far more than he does, but they judge him for it in an egregious case of double standards.

Nearly everything these modern crowds do is almost definitive proof that none of them were watching wrestling when it was good. They treat Roman Reigns as subhuman because he's not a 195 pound wannabe but actually looks like a professional wrestler in practically the same way as racists.
>>
>>1172161
>>>/t/umblr
>>
>>1172288
What is with all these newfags telling people who are saying the opposite of Tumblr/reddit//wooo/ to go there? The point of telling someone to go there is that that's where they belong.

You millennial newfags are such cancer you don't even understand the most casual memes.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.