[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did he mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 11

File: dipshit.png (52KB, 724x528px) Image search: [Google]
dipshit.png
52KB, 724x528px
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>1155261
Jericho is a Top 5 Heel.
It's not even arguable. This nigga oozes kayfabe.
>>
>>1155261
>your mum

WAYNE CRINGEY ON SUICIDE WATCH
>>
I love Jericho. I was ambivalent on him until he went off on all the faggots who booed the Hall of Fame last year.
>>
Based cool dad
>>
File: Jericho Savage.png (84KB, 883x581px) Image search: [Google]
Jericho Savage.png
84KB, 883x581px
>>
LE COOL DAD STRIKES AGAIN
>>
I wonder what a conversation between iron sheik and jericho would look like
>>
File: Jericho Savage 2.png (322KB, 881x1520px) Image search: [Google]
Jericho Savage 2.png
322KB, 881x1520px
>>
>>1155321
Jericho is a great old school heel. He doesn't want fans, just like JBL. When JBL was a heel, he didn't even want merch printed because he didn't want it to look like anyone supported him.
>>
Based Y2J burying smarks
>>
File: Jericho 1.png (125KB, 877x864px) Image search: [Google]
Jericho 1.png
125KB, 877x864px
>>
>>1155319
he was on jericho's podcast. i haven't listenedto it though.
>>
>>1155321
>guy showing Jericho his support
>Jericho insults his country

>guy complaining about Jericho's Heel work
>Jericho insults them

Holy fuck this nigga is a beast.
>>
If you think about it, it's really retarded to be over as a heel.

Just insult every body and you get over.
>>
>>1155321
>mark getting legitimately pissed off at y2j's tweets
>his name isn't curry

Dumbest motherfucker on the planet.
>>
>>1155349
For some reason, Stephanie McMahon can't do it. I don't know if it's because she is a woman, or an ambassador of WWE, or both. She always has to clarify on Twitter and IRL that kayfabe isn't who she really is.
>>
>>1155342
>>1155321
>>1155305
>>1155261
fucking piece of shit jeribitch. why is he such a dick?
>>
I was honestly over Jericho until he cut that promo in Canada at Roadblock and made fans who were wildly cheering him start hating him in about five minutes.
>>
[spoiler]the game[/spoiler]
[spoiler] the game [/spoiler]
"[spoiler]the game[/spoiler]"
"[spoiler] the game [/spoiler]
>>
>>1155379
Why don't spoiler tags work on this board?
>>
>>1155388
Do they work outside of /tv/
>>
File: jericho genius.png (735KB, 864x782px) Image search: [Google]
jericho genius.png
735KB, 864x782px
This shit is funny to me
>>
>>1155261
>Your mum

What a heel! Such wit cannot be topped!
>>
What's this "mum" shit. Canucks do that Britbong crap too?
>>
>>1155374
>marks getting worked
>>
>>1155374
>>1155423
worked
>>
File: jerichosignrip.gif (2MB, 320x194px) Image search: [Google]
jerichosignrip.gif
2MB, 320x194px
He's one of the best heels in the entire history of wrestling. Absolute fact. I love that he's not trying to be some meta edgy heel as well. This is pure old school stuff and he is clearly enjoying the hell out of it.

Hilarious watching marks getting actually butthurt by him on Twitter.

This is a guy that just ripped up a "get well Bret" sign in Canada. Legend.

The win over AJ Styles actually makes sense now as well. Everyone was certain the AJ was an absolute lock for the win at Mania. The fact that he lost just brings more heat on Jericho. It's great.
>>
>>1155374
>Not knowing what kayfabe is
I usually despise typical /asp/ meme responses, but holy shit 18+
>>
>>1155423

Getting this worked. He's not trying to be some witty tweener. This is pure old school. Looks like it's working pretty well.
>>
So WWE personnel can swear on their kayfabe twitter pages now?
>>
>AJob Styles used to get smark heat for heel Jericho
>AJ goes on to job to Ryder and Stardust on Superstars
>Jericho goes on to get speared into retirement by Roman Reigns in a string of clean victories that put the Big Dog over

How hard would you mark?
>>
>>1155456
Well yeah, it gets jericho more heat, for the next week and then he's off on another hiatus for six or seven months. Jericho winning accomplishes precisely dick for the company that's already hurting for star power.
>>
>>1155376
I'm watching it now. It's pretty funny. Toronto got worked.
>>
>>1155502

I don't disagree. Just saying i see at least some of the logic even though I think it was the wrong thing to do.
>>
>>1155278
Source? I want to see this.
>>
>>1155261

DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT IT IS IM SAYING TO YOU RIGHT NOW?
>>
>>1155518
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2L9Me9ZzaI

He brutally shit on smarks.
>>
>>1155261
he´s like a 12 year old call of duty kid on twitter, fucking grow up jerichOld
>>
Jericho is a top 5 heel and a top 10 guy overall. I'm being 100% serious too btw.
>>
File: JERICHO.png (380KB, 497x559px) Image search: [Google]
JERICHO.png
380KB, 497x559px
>>1155538

Of course he is. The only reason some don't rate him higher is because they never saw him in his prime because they're kiddywinks.
>>
>>1155532
Beautiful.
>>
>>1155538
I'm not sure about Top 10 Guy overall.
In-terms of talent, maybe. But impact on the industry and overall name?
For example, I'd rate him far higher than Undertaker as a talent, but as an all-time great placement he's lower because he's not as big of a name.
Top 5 Heel for sure though.
>>
>>1155538
if by heel you mean an asshole nobody likes.
>>
>>1155587
That would be a Heel, yes.
>>
File: Barage the Farage.jpg (6KB, 261x193px) Image search: [Google]
Barage the Farage.jpg
6KB, 261x193px
>>1155321

>Scotland sucks
>>
>>1155367
she does all their charity shit it's a tough situation since she's one of the few heels that can get heat
>>
File: 220px-Nicola_Sturgeon_1[1].jpg (18KB, 220x331px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Nicola_Sturgeon_1[1].jpg
18KB, 220x331px
>>1155321
>Scotland sucks
>>
>>1155587
Did you really just say, you don't like the bad guy because he's mean.

I had no idea /asp/ was full of marks.
>>
>>1155566
>2002 jericho
>prime

no. try 1998
>>
File: BVOUhr4CEAARljf[1].jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
BVOUhr4CEAARljf[1].jpg
20KB, 480x360px
>>1155642
>not 1994 jericho
>>
>>1155640
I'm convinced that there is next level kayfabe going on to this day. I believe that primary kayfabe is dead, but I think there are still secondary and even tertiary levels of kayfabe -- mostly because I like using the word tertiary.

I bet Vince is actually a really nice guy behind the scenes and listens to all his advisers and writers. He works the U12 audience with the Authority, then works all the older smarks with leaks saying that he is a controlling asshole. It's attitude era 2.0.

Anytime you bring this up to smarks, they refuse the possibility that they're being worked on another level and say "no absolutely not. Vince is totally a huge asshole for real and I'm right about this." Watch, I even explained the cognitive dissonance and this post will be met with it.
>>
>>1155670
You're overestimating Vince's self-awareness
>>
>>1155321
>40 years old
>Using "your mom" jokes

Literally a manchild.
>>
>>1155502
This.

Jericho doesn't need it, and AJ REALLY needed the big win to cement him, he's one of the most over faces the WWE has already, with all of their injuries they need to protect their top guys better.
>>
>>1155677
I disagree with you because in the past I've had people who hardly know me accuse me of lacking self-awareness. I'm more critical and aware of myself than I am of anyone else, yet I have enough self pride that I'm not going to agree with people when they shit on me. I sympathize with Vince because of this.
>>
>>1155670
I can't speak for behind the scenes stuff, but I did meet Vince with my grandparents a few years ago outside of a wwe event. And he and Linda were actually really really nice.
>>
>>1155670
It's not like they don't do that sometimes - that was obviously their intention with Daniel Bryan and some of the CM Punk stuff, but sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. VKM is legendary for being bullheaded and having an ego, the guy has a certain idea of who should be top and is trying to push that no matter what.
>>
>>1155374
You've just been Jeritrolled kid!
>>
>>1155261
>Jericho does all the leg work in their rivalry.
>Drawing in old school heat
>Consistently puts over other wrestlers.
>Match of the night at Wrestlemania
>People still piss and moan that he won.

I've never used the work smark as an insult before, but this truly is the smarkiest faggots getting shitter shattered over their indy darling losing to someone that actually deserves a big win for all the work they've put in. To top it all off, they are getting trolled by him on Twitter as well. Jericho is literally one of the greatest workers of all time.
>>
>>1155678
>Thinking this is out of character

Literally jeritrolled to the max degree.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.