[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's happening tonight?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (38KB, 696x296px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 696x296px
other than meme crowd, lock box, and nxt debuts
>>
Cena vs Reigns
>>
>>1155009
Ryder drops the title and we never see him again ;_;
>>
>Authority Promo
>Reigns interrupts
>BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>Reigns joins the authority
>Ambrose comes out
>Ambrose is speared and pedigreed
>Cena makes the save
>We have Cena/Ambrose vs Reigns/HHH in the main event
>>
>Reigns promo
>calls the fans idiots and makes a heel turn promo
>"I dare anyone to come here and beat me"
>this music plays https://youtu.be/Za-fPCzBSNg
>>
How many bongs til RAW?
>>
>>1155074
>>
>>1155009
BALOR CLUB WHEN
>>
File: THE ROMAN EMPIRE.jpg (129KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
THE ROMAN EMPIRE.jpg
129KB, 1920x1080px
ROMAN.
STANDS.
TALL.
BALEE DAT!
>>
>>1155009
why is the crowd memey after WM?
>>
>>1155131
1.They know more people than sual are watching at home
2.They know something big will happen
3. A lot of the crowd probably went to Mania the night before and are riding on that excitement
>>
What did we call meme crowds in the attitude era?

Huh?

Why are we shaming them?
>>
>>1155152
Meme crowds attempt to get themselves over and are cringy as fuck. This did not happen in the attitude era
>>
>>1155152
Because they have lame chants now
>>
POST YFW https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfLCbXbRPTs COMES OUT TONIGHT
>>
>>1155064
That would actually be... really neato.
>>
>>1155164
That is literally just being a loud crowd.

You need to stop trying to get YOURSELF over.
>>
>>1155176
>We are awesome!
>Ole!
>JBL!
>good
When did Reddit show up?
>>
>>1155081
Thanks, it's hard to keep up with the clocks changing and everything
>>
>>1155064
>Jeffo gets hit by a firework during his entrance
>starts wiggling on the floor like Sami dancing to ska
>proceeds to be taken out to the hospital while the crowd is booing the shit out of another sufferin succotash promo
>>
>>1155178
I've only ever heard "We are awesome" once, and that is a genuine case of a crowd trying to get itself over, and is cancer.

Ole is Zayn's signature chant, its showing support for him.

JBL is what a crowd chants when it is bored as fuck and wants to make some noise.

A loud crowd who wants to have fun adds something to the occasion. Fuck, even WWE were trying to trick the crowd into chanting new songs at Wrestlemania by having them appear on the fucking screen.
>>
>>1155184
kek
>>
>>1155187
There's literally nothing wrong with a loud crowd if it actually doesn't do retarded shit.

For example "this is wrestling" chanted during moments that are only remotely good.

Or "this is awesome" being used too often.

Best crowds still belong to ECW, especially at that One Night Stand, those fuckers are creative when it comes to insulting Cena
>>
File: can you smell it rowan.png (160KB, 787x191px) Image search: [Google]
can you smell it rowan.png
160KB, 787x191px
Hello, lads.
Just your reminder that Erick Rowan vs The Rock was an officially sanctioned Match at Wrestlemania.
>>
>>1155207
It used to annoy me that "this is awesome" comes out way too often nowadays, then I accepted that crowds just like to use it to show they are enjoying something and it stopped giving me aneurysms. Maybe you will reach this point too.

The way crowds react to the product changes with time and in different cultures. Crowds that are more vocal and like to make noise and give involve add to the product way more imo, the WWE love it too, the way they encourage wrestlers to acknowledge the crowd and interact in either face or heel ways. It's part of the spectacle.
>>
Finn isn't going to be at Raw today. He was seen 7 hours ago boarding a flight to Orlando with the rest of the NXT people. Gallows/Anderson might have a chance of showing up but I dunno. Maybe next week?
>>
Maybe the WWE could do something novel like make their product interesting, so that the crowd don't have to spend half their time making up chants to entertain themselves.
>>
>>1155234
That bloke on leddit said Balor club wasn't happening tonight. Enzo and Cass, Cesaro and Ryder dropping the belt is though. Can't remember what else he said.
>>
>>1155228
I guess people chant "this is awesome" because of the amount of shit in WWE is happening so anything remotely fun becomes chant-worthy.

Yeah, it's all good but when the crowd is sitting there for about 5 hours or so (due to tapings, then RAW happens) and they get hit with another match that literally no one cares about and nothing good happens in it, chanting there is either non-existent or rarely appearing at all.

Not many newer wrestlers know how to work a crowd into chanting what they want. It's especially bad if one of those people is someone who is your current "face" of the company.
>>
>>1155131
Mania attracts smark crowds

These smark crowds stay up for Raw and Smackdown before flying wherever shithole they came from

The WWE saw this and they tried to overdo it
>>
they'll bury ambrose some more(he gets beat by social outcasts?), roman will get monster boos. the main event will be a 6 man tag match(big slow,ramen,aj styles vs trips,shameus,del rio), crowd will chant for cm punk during it.
>>
>>1155252
It depends on the culture.

I'm a Britbong, in those kinds of circumstances you described, people normally start chanting JBL or Jerry Lawler, or interacting with other sections of the crowd and chanting about things that happened in the arena, or just fucking anything to fill the time because when you get a large amount of drunk britbongs together in an Arena they want to make some noise.
>>
File: 1430368343761.jpg (32KB, 325x346px) Image search: [Google]
1430368343761.jpg
32KB, 325x346px
Officially announced for Raw:
*The Dudley Boyz vs. The Usos in a Tables Match.

*WWE Tag Team champions The New Day vs. Sheamus & King Barrett.
>>
>>1155310
>*The Dudley Boyz vs. The Usos in a Tables Match.

Not bad.

>*WWE Tag Team champions The New Day vs. Sheamus & King Barrett.

Rusev and Dorito is the money team of LoN. They need to ditch Sheamus and Barrah to pick up the Tag Titles
>>
Any rumored major return? Is there ANY reason to watch?
>>
>>1155336
enzo and cass bayley and balor
>>
>>1155330
Maryse is coming back, kek
>>
>>1155341

So only Balor, hopefully to hurt Reigns but unlikely.
>>
>>1155336
Baron Corbin
>>
>open the lock box
>Vince pops out
>IT WAS ME ALL ALONG SHANE
>>
>>1155336

Kurt Angle
>>
>>1155164
You sir, can not be more correct.
>>
File: erick-rowan-f.jpg (27KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
erick-rowan-f.jpg
27KB, 640x360px
>>1155220
MY BOY THE VINTNER FINALLY GOT THE PRAISE HE DESERVES AND CO-MAINED THE SHOWCASE OF THE IMMORTALS
>>
>>1155310
>WE WILL NOT USE TABLES ANYMORE
>YOU PEOPLE SUCK
>[uses the tables at Wrestlemania and does a tables match on Raw]
>>
File: 2016-01-07_2050.png (104KB, 447x214px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-07_2050.png
104KB, 447x214px
>>1155172
Love DDP, but twice in one year is enough.
>>
>>1155336
>maryse
>>
>>1155178
I love the JBL chants, especially when he stands up and bows. A crowd I was in got him to do it once. The We Are Awesome ones make me cringe though.
>>
>>1155152
>meme crowds in the attitude era
literally what
>>
>>1155187
Ole is chanted a lot when the match becomes a bore though, then they usually do the wave. Zayn hadnt been around for months and that chant was almost as main staple as the yes chants, which, I also cant stand.
>>
>>1155009
is the japanese guy going to be there?
>>
>>1155248
I will shit if Cesaro returns
>>
>>1155425
You forgot to turn your name off btw
>>
>>1155341
Bayley isn't moving up yet
>>
I've got a feeling Rowan may get a main event push at some point in the near future after jobbing to the Rock. They wouldn't no that for no reason, perhaps he'll fight Rocky at next year!s WM or turn face and go over Bray.
>>
>>1155475
To be honest I dont know how this site works. Im currently lost on the internet, looking for something good to troll around on and a friend of mine is constantly mentioning ASP. Sam, if youre reading this, youre a bitch.
>>
>>1155493
Kek
>>
> Reigns Promo
>Going on about how he over came the authority
>Decides to hold an open challenge
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cZ7ndjhhps
>16 times strong baby!
>>
>>1155164

Attitude era had juggalos, a shitton of annoying signs, kids with thoses fucking laser pointers fucking up the show, and loud foul mouth hicks.

NXT crowd is abnoxious and probably didn't even know who Nakamura was.

Post-RAW or foreign crowds are always GOAT tho.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.