/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reigns/HHH

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 5

>It was the second best match of the night
>HHH's best title match at a WM
>Intros were cool
>>
>>1152573

BBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooo

[ muted ]
>>
>>1152587
Doesn't change the fact that it was a good match
>>
>HHH best titlematch at a WM
Wrestlemania fucking 20 you underage bitch
Even 21,22 and 23 were better
>>
who are you quoting?
>>
>>1152604
Wut? Ramen only punched and speared. The man is less versatile than Goldberg. That match was fucking miserably boring.
>>
>>1152636
20 yes

His 2nd best then
>>
>>1152636
doesn't count anymore since vince did the good ol LOL BENOIT DOESN'T EXIST
>>
>>1152671
who?
>>
>>1152604
>punch, punch, spear, pin
absolute bollywood-tier match. no wonder you liked it.
>>
Intros were shit.
Triple H, once again, is one of few people allowed to have a creative entrance. Even then, you mean to tell me that every one of those skeletons is the WWE champion? Also I'm so fucking sick of hearing Stephanie speak. Maybe I'm just being worked in that regard.

Roman's intro sucked too. It was no better than a RAW intro. When he punched the ground, there was an awkward pause before the fireworks went off.
>>
>>1152784
>>1152643
>Suplex, suplex, walk around a little bit, suplex, F5, pin

He could be less versatile
>>
>>1152573
It was honestly one of Roman's worst matches.

It's like he regressed to what everyone think he is, only using three moves and those awkward gestures.
>>
>>1152819
This. It's actually quite funny.

He only used sooperman poonch, spear (though the one through the barricade was nice), one apron dropkick and that one powerbomb he usually does.

Not counting clotheslines and punches.
>>
triple h can still go (at his best since 2001 t b h), but roman can simply not do a non-gimmick 20 minute-plus wrestling match.

he is too limited, and looked a bit lost at times. people give cena shit for 5mod, but he can construct and pace a match - and has been anle to do so since at least 2007. his 2007 gab match vs lashley was very good, which really surprised me at the time.

roman has been on the main for three and a half years. he's not going to get better. he is nowhere as driven as cena, and i don't think he'll ever 'get' how to improve.
>>
All memes aside, i like Reigns. He's just unfortunately booked against retards other retards are drawn towards.
>>
>>1152815
At least Brock can lift shit, unlike Ramen.
Dude looks like he's just on fucking synthol.
>>
>>1152815
Incidentally, why is Brock seemingly liked these days? When i was watching last time, everyone and their grandmother absolutely HATED Brock with a passion. He was below even Batista at his worse in popularity.
>>
>>1152796
>Even then, you mean to tell me that every one of those skeletons is the WWE champion?

autism
>>
>>1152819
>those awkward gestures
Damn those are awful. It's like he wants to be a cool kid, but he doesn't actually have swag like the Rock.
>>
>>1152879
The belt means nothing if they all have one. It wasn't well thought out.
>>
Any fan videos where Roman gets booed by the audience?
>>
>>1152884
they were replicas you moron
>>
>Triple H was the most prolific heel in the attitude era
>everybody fucking hated his guts because of his backstage politics fuckery
>literally sleeps his way to the top
>accused of holding down talent to put himself over
>spend 20 minutes every Raw talking about himself
>legitimately one of the most hated men in professional wrestling
>still couldn't find a way to make the fans boo him and cheer on Roman Reigns
Just let that sink in for a minute.
>>
>>1152891
No shit, kid. Did you decide this was the point you're going to make a stand on today, to get in your good daily dose of arguing?

Replicas still cheapen the original. The only guy with a belt should've been Triple H. The skeletons could've had sledge hammers if they needed to carry something.
>>
>>1152897
but that cheapens triple hs sledge hammer
>>
The match was terrible and did nothing to help Roman at all. He literally did jack shit outside of his repetitive 3 or 4 moves. He's had matches before where he's pulled much more weight than that
>>
>>1152896
>legitimately one of the most hated men in professional wrestling
>Implying
You probably think Cena was superloved during the Cena years too, right?
>>
File: Fag.webm (2MB, 896x512px) Image search: [Google]
Fag.webm
2MB, 896x512px
>>1152573
>Champion came out first
>Steph deciding to cut a promo as an entrance
>Reigns getting Stadium fireworks like he'd already won
>shit tier ending
>>
>>1152896
>calls him one of the most hated men in wrestling and accuses him of not drawing heat in the same post

get worked kid
>>
>>1152573
Go to bed, Rakesh
>>
>>1152573
It was entirely the worst thing. They made Triple Paul come out first, even though his sick entrance should've been last of the night.
It got advertised in some places as no DQ but announced otherwise.
People were literally praying for a DQ finish to a Mania main event by the end.
>>
>>1152796
HHH intro was cool and Steph was hot as fuck

New Days intro was good too

Can't think of anyone else who deserved a special into
>>
>>1152917
>>1152956
They had to rig up HHH entrance so he had to come out first, you little shit
>>
>>1152964
Yeah I know that ffs, I'm just bitching about it anyway
>>
>>1152956
>tfw I really hoped and expected some interference in that match
>all I got is Steph

fucking hell
>>
>>1152964
I know, but I suppose the point is less that Paul HAD to be first with his cool entrance, and more that the last entrance of the night should've been a show stealer. Reigns' entrance nowadays is almost jobber tier, except that he punches the ground.
>>
>tfw Steph's outfit could have been even more dominatrixy
I want her to yell at my junk senpai
>>
File: roman cocking.gif (1MB, 500x407px) Image search: [Google]
roman cocking.gif
1MB, 500x407px
>>1152573
Roman's intro is never cool though.
>Fireworks to drown out the boos, no fucking way!
But the main issue is he didn't really differ from his usual pace of just doing his deadlift powerbomb and spamming SUPERMAN PUNCHES. Spearing Steph was a nice spot but when that's the only time we cheer you, that's not a good thing.

Plus, the triple threat with HBK and [Redacted] was his best WM title match.

>>1152880
He'd be better as just a monster-ish heel. I have the same opinion with Ryback and all his gestures and catchphrases he yells during spots.
>>
>>1153004
Yeah, quite disappointed it was too tame

>>1153012
He was the third best worker in the triple threat
The match with Roman is more one he can be proud of
>>
>>1152784
HHH basically did all the heavy lifting. Roman did nothing but punch, superman punch (like 5 times) his one arm powerbomb, and a spear. He basically did nothing for 20 minutes.
>>
>>1152573

GR8 B8 M8
>>
>>1153031

HHH sucks. Quit laying all the blame on Roman
>>
>>1152815
Brock use to be a solid worker during his first run with wwe. Since he returned, all he does is suplexs.
>>
>>1153038
Stop chanting "Suplex City" then
>>
>>1153023
Well if you're talking workrate, then yeah since this is one of the few times in WM where he was matched against someone who isn't anywhere near as good a worker as he is.

>>1153038
Brock is an exception. Honestly, if anyone else did nothing but spam german suplexes, everyone would be tired but ever since his SS 2014 match against Cena, it's just a meme move to count and/or drink to that pretty much everyone loves.
>>
>>1153037
Yet he did 90% of the work last night. Not to mention HHH is pushing 50 years old and clearly past his prime. Roman is 30, and not half as talented as HHH.
>>
>>1153038
its a gimmick that gets pops
>>
>>1153037
>>1153051
He's right you know, Roman did jack shit yesterday. He's capable of much more.
>>
File: 1444536776981.png (154KB, 424x318px) Image search: [Google]
1444536776981.png
154KB, 424x318px
>>1153065
They should've just made it no DQ so he could take it into the stands and in the back, like he's been doing every RAW for a month.
>>
>>1153082
It'd at least have had some fun spots then, it was pretty damn dull and so was the buildup
>>
>>1153091
The build was solid

>>1153082
NO DQ makes everything better but this looked like it was suited to it due to the violent build up
>>
I don't HHH as a performer in the ring, but Jesus Christ I hate his Wrestlemania intros. Such self masturbatory on a grand stage. Yes, your a big deal, I fucking get it you cunt.
>>
>>1152573
>>It was the second best match of the night
no
>>HHH's best title match at a WM
no
>>Intros were cool
no
>>
>>1153104
>>It was the second best match of the night
>no
But it was, the only think that was obviously better was the Divas
>>
>>1153100
>the build was solid

Rumble was cool and so was Haitch kicking the daylights out of Reigns, but other than that I don't think it was. The go home show just had them repeating the same shit twice and that shit was the same thing they were doing in the previous weak of
>promo
>attack
>>
File: 1459415931727.png (6KB, 369x311px) Image search: [Google]
1459415931727.png
6KB, 369x311px
>>1153065
>He's capable of much more.

I've seen people say this quite often but I'm yet to see any proof.
>>
>>1153132
Half of his PPV matches are solid, MOTN
>>
>>1153132
I'm talking about the match yesterday, you know he can pull off a much better performance than that, he literally did just 3 or 4 moves yesterday, I don't even like him but he's been better before
>>
>>1153132
i have to agree with this. he can do more - in gimmick matches - but then, in those matches, who the fuck can't?

roman is limited as fuck - unacceptable, given he has been wrestling for six years.
>>
>>1153091
Honestly, if they were in the crowd fighting, at the very least the boos wouldn't be so abundant throughout the entire match.
>>
Roman vs. Big Show was fucking better than that main event last night.

Wasn't even the best Roman match, wasn't near close to the best Triple H Wrestlemania match.
>>
>>1153149
They're solid and mostly because someone else carries him, but they're certainly not top-tier status.

>>1153153
IF he can, then why he didn't? It's the grandest stage of them all in the fucking Main Event, is that not motivating enough to try and actually show a bit more than 4 moves?
>>
>>1153185
yeah Big Show and Wyatt carried him at ER & HIAC
>>
>>1153185
I don't know, but you've got to imagine they ran through that Mania main event plenty of times, they just didn't think he needed to I guess.

Either that or Vince went full screw it mode and welcomed the boos and said we'll make you look shit to try and get more boos because screw the paying crowd
>>
>>1153235
I think it was HHHs ego and not trusting Reigns
>>
>>1152573
It was pretty fucking awful, probably the worst match of the night or 2nd worse.

Worst HHH match in recent memory, fuck it was REIGNS' worst title match ever.
>>
>>1153113
Aj match and ic match were better
>>
>>1152917
Yeah all those fireworks to just his entrance was too much
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.