[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Complain about WM32 Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 257
Thread images: 13

File: Triple H WM32 Entrance.png (577KB, 956x494px) Image search: [Google]
Triple H WM32 Entrance.png
577KB, 956x494px
Complain here.

My complaint is this:

The entrances sucked this year. Once again, Triple H is the only one who has any effort put into his entrance, and it sucked. We had to listen to Stephanie McMan speak for about 15 minutes about the same shit she says every week, then a bunch of spoopy skeletons -- who are all apparently the WWE champion as well -- came to the ring then disappeared.
>>
>>1152534
Reigns wasn't even the worst part.
The worst part was The Rock burying Rowan and Ambrose vs Lesnar.
The whole thing was bad
>>
It was good though
>>
>>1152534
They gave up. Simple has that. They saw the shitty card. They checked their options to make it better (Balor Club, Samoa Joe vs Lesnar, Angle someway, Rock interfering to make Reigs loose) and they said: Nah, lets think in Wrestlemania 33.

Muting the mics was also the worst part of all.
>>
>>1152541
Ambrose vs. Lesnar was terrible. It ended too quickly and didn't have nearly as many weapons as a "street fight" should.

I agree about the Rock. I like to see Stone Cold and HBK back, but using them to bury the League of Nations was pointless too. It's like WWE admits that it's current crop of wrestlers can't hold a candle to the 90s.

Also Roman's entrance was horribly mistimed. He punched the ground and the fireworks went off like 5 seconds later.

>>1152546
This is the complaint thread. Take your positive comments to the praise thread.
>>
The Rock having a impromptu match had me marking the fuck out then it lasted 6 seconds.

Like... It couldn't have went even 3 minutes at least?
>>
>>1152554
>muting the mics
What?
>>
>>1152554
>Balor Club
Stopped reading there.
>>
>>1152534
The women's match was good but I really hate that Charlotte won. The introduction of the women's title and the fact that they put on arguably the best match should have led to a triumphant babyface victory.
>>
Shane buried Ambrose.

Think about it, they cannot do a proper weapons match in PG era, so that part of the Lesnar match was always gonna be weak. All they had was the "This guy can take anything! He's crazy!" persona where he's the madman who just keeps coming back.

And then Shane came out and did the same thing, after, in the Hell in a Cell, and with a bigger spot.
>>
Most of the finishes made absolutely no sense.
>>
File: 1456797791852.jpg (85KB, 1108x1008px) Image search: [Google]
1456797791852.jpg
85KB, 1108x1008px
I can't believe I'm saying this but I wish there was some blading involved.

Bork didn't blade. Taker didn't blade. Nobody bladed.

This PPV could have really used some edginess because it just too clean for a PPV with a Street Fight AND a HIAC
>>
It could be said that this whole show was one big 'Fuck You' to anyone over 12.

Brock/Lesnar was booked like shit. This killed the show.
The Rock's segment was awful. Wyatts buried for good.
Roman wen't over, not that I'm shocked.
AJ pinned clean(ish) because fuck TNA
Battle royal - Shaq??? FFS idgaf
LON going over the most over fucking thing in wrestling, why?
Taker needs to go away. Worst HiaC match ever.

And make no mistake, in the Battle Royal, be in no doubt the sentiment behind Fandango and Damien fucking Sandow being the 2 guys pointlessly tossed over the top during the big show/shaq staredown. That was brutal, and deliberate. It could have been anyone else, Truth and Goldust for an angle? Ascension? Nope. Smark favorites.

Things I liked:
Everything about the ladder match. KO ded, the sin cara/stardust spot. Zayn annoucing his arrival, weekend MVP (Wasn't into him at all before Friday, I get it now)
Divas match. Flair old guy bump!
Steph took that spear like a fucking pro, that looked brutal.
Shane putting it all on the line for a pop, even tho I disliked the spot/match.

That's about it.
>>
>>1152582

I likes the ending. Everything was pointing to Sasha to win. It was predictable. Wearing fucking Eddie Guerrero tribute gear? She was followed on road to Wrestlemania on WWE website/YouTube for weeks. Extensive coverage of leading up to it.

New half of famer walking her to the ring. And shes over as fuck, it was obvious she was going to win. Then the dirtiest player in the game cheats and fucks the other girls over. Great heat. Picture the boos when she comes out tonight.

Fuck post-WM Raw crowd is always so good
>>
>>1152592
When was the battle royale? Pre show? I started watching at 7 and never saw it
>>
why not relive it all lads
>>1152372
>>1152375
>>
>>1152611
It was the match before the main event.
>>
>>1152555
Getting beatdowns and taking legendary spots from old timers is not necessarily being buried.

I mean, sure, it IS when HHH does it.

But that spot was good, and will make the League of Nation look tough - sure they got beat, but they got beat by three of the greatest ever. That's already put them above anyone else in the tag team locker room at present.
>>
>>1152615
Thanks. I went to sleep after Rock came out.
>>
>>1152620
I should have to, tbqh. Rock's entire segment was the drizzling shits.
>>
>>1152606
No need to kill Sasha's momentum, just go with it. WM is supposed to be the culmination of the storyline. Really not sure of the thinking behind this result unless it's just "we don't trust any of the other main roster divas to put on good matches so lets drag out this feud".
>>
>>1152592
>Brock/lesnar
every time I get a chuckle out of this botch.
>>
>>1152592
> lesnar vs lesnar

I noticed
>>
JBL has to go.

Does he have some hidden camera gay sex tape on Vince or some shit? Because he has been out of his depth in everything he has done since APA.

He has been in the announcer's chair for fucking years and he still doesn't know the first thing about calling a match.

He might not have an effect on the live atmosphere, but boy has he killed WWE broadcasts.

Maggle is dull, but I get the impression he would be able to raise his game if partnered with anybody half decent.
>>
>>1152617
>make the league if nations look tough

Yeah, having 3 guys with a combined age of 150+ coming out and beating up 4 in their prime wrestlers sure makes them look good.
>>
>>1152592
>And make no mistake, in the Battle Royal, be in no doubt the sentiment behind Fandango and Damien fucking Sandow being the 2 guys pointlessly tossed over the top during the big show/shaq staredown. That was brutal, and deliberate. It could have been anyone else, Truth and Goldust for an angle? Ascension? Nope. Smark favorites.

This ties with "Rock buried Rowan" for funniest redditor rant on the front page.
>>
>>1152592
BROCK VS LESNAR
>>
>>1152644
Smark detected. If you don't like JBL's announcing, then you hate fun. JBL is the only funny one up there. He's not there to call play by play.
>>
The end of the Shane match it was painfully clear he wont be back. This was justa work he will make a 2 min speech and never be see again. We will have another year of boring authority shit and at least a month of Ramen standing smiling in front of steph. The worst part of this WM is the setup for the future is so bad. Everyone is either buried or terrible.
>>
>>1152571

the booing was so bad they had to lower the mics volume. you could easily tell plus theres videos of it too
>>
>>1152571
sounded like the immersed the mics in water how muted they were
>>
>>1152654
FUN?! Are you kidding me? He couldn't project energy if he was wired up to a car battery. He is thick as shit - almost to the point of clinical retardation.

Seriously, fucking Bret Hart could create a more positive atmosphere....
>>
That HHH intro felt more like a Wyatt thing. Stephy should not have spoken and HHH should have done a costume again.

Also, they were in fucking Arlington. Not Dallas.
>>
>>1152666
That's hypercritical. JBL is there for comic relief and to be a heel. He does both things just fine.
>>
>>1152654
I only just realised now that JBL is supposed to be filling the Roddy Piper / Jesse Ventura / King spot of being a straight-talking old tough guy who will rib anyone he want.

Holy fuck, he fails worse than I initially thought.
>>
>>1152534
>bunch of spoopy skeletons -- who are all apparently the WWE champion as well -- came to the ring then disappeared.

I was hoping they would all be NXT guys who caused an interference to get triple h the win only revealing after the fact its them.
>>
>>1152674

He does neither at all. He's fucking abysmal and has to go to rescue any sense of energy in the television broadcasts.

To think he is meant to be stirring shit up on the mic when he is too damn stoopid to even construct a single good put-down is just humiliating to watch.
>>
>>1152534
I don't like that Becky jobbed yet again.
Reigns.
Rock burying the Wyatts with some help from Cena.
Ambrose vs Lesnar sucked
>>
People try to shit on Roman vs Haitch, but at least the crowd was awake for that match. Divas and Ambrose killed the PPV
>>
>>1152675
He's not supposed to be any of them. JBL is JBL.
>>
>>1152674

My only complaintof him is the Ballgame thing and making soccer references. Someone needs to sit him down and tell him to stop.
>>
>>1152683
Everyone was just saving their energy to boo Roman.
>>
>>1152680
What the fuck are you talking about? He is a heel and he's hilarious. Your standards for him aren't based anywhere in reality. You keep talking about energy but who the fuck cares. He's not there to be a hype man.
>>
>>1152690
Good on Roman then. At least he can elicit a crowd reaction. That Ambrose match was fucking terrible.
>>
>>1152685
kek I don't get half his soccer references but I do like his other sports references.
>>
>>1152684
and that is exactly why he must go.
Because JBL is terrible.
>>
>>1152591
Higher-ups prolly got mad when both Taker and Lesnar bladed hard at HIAC. WHich is why Roman started the whole blood capsule thing

Either way this Wrestlemania was blood free, and that's, no good
>>
>>1152700
You'll probably get more upvotes for your opinion on other websites.
>>
JR back when :(
>>
>>1152683
> Divas killed the PPV

That's some heavy bias there. Crowd was hot, didn't start that way, but they got the crowd invested in the finish by the end.
>>
>>1152693
>Your standards for him aren't based anywhere in reality.

My standards for the colour commentary spot are based on every one of his predecessors. So, yeah - pretty much based entirely on reality.

>You keep talking about energy but who the fuck cares. He's not there to be a hype man.
Haha, what? This guy cannot be real. He is exactly there to be a hype man. That. Is. Literally. His. Job.

They even call it sports entertainment. They've pretty much removed the sport element of that. Now you want them to remove the entertainment part too? You are some kind of weird masochist.
>>
>>1152704

even if they did blade or otherwise get cut up they'd just ruin the matches by stopping them every ten seconds like they did with joe/balor
>>
>>1152707
"JBL is the most 4chan commentator" is hardly the ringing endorsement you think it is.
>>
Triple H's entrance was a complete Lucha Underground rip off. There's no way that it was a coincidence
>>
>>1152714
That shitbwas so rage inducing. The match could have been so much better if they just let them go. Woulda probably been 10/10
>>
>>1152712
I think he means the winner. Almost nobody wanted Charlotte to win and frankly it was a fucking stupid decision, as much as I like her.
>>
>>1152726
I think the decision was because the Divas division is shallow beyond the top 5. Charlotte hasnt been champ too long and is a great wrestler. This sets up Bailey to come in and go full Champ is here mode and get a massive pop when she wins.
>>
what really killed it for me was lesnar vs ambrose

not that much weapons
le suplex city xDDD i use like e moves a match
ambrose offense fucking sucks without weapons
way too short of a match

atleats the divas triple threat was pretty good
>>
>>1152739
damn i meant 3 moves
>>
>>1152728
Totally that, it's a set-up. They used the big stage to launch the rebranded belt. That bit was the main part of the WM story. Now they have set it up so there has to be some justice, and they keep the interest in the title a hot topic. Fair play to them, and it was nice to see Flair take an important role in that.

I thought it was overall pretty cool, but god damn they are overly pompous and self-congratulatory about "how important the women's wrestling is now". They need to play it cool a little bit.
>>
>>1152739
I'd like Brock a lot more if he used every type of suplex in a match instead of 2
>>
- Missed opportunity to give AJ styles a kickstart, instead it's more 50-50 booking

- Ambrose showed he could make a 4*+ match and tell a great story in the ring at roadblock. Last night he was booked to look like a weak wacky cartoon joke. LAME.

- The Shane storyline was pointless.

- Old retirement home superstars showing up to collect money and embarrass people who wrestle 5-6 times a week.

- Reigns. The most average boring wrestler is still being shoved down our throats. No one knows why.

And the good things:

- womens match
- IC ladder match
>>
When Shane jumping off the cell was supposed to be one of the biggest spots ever and all maggle says is 'for the love of mankind!'

Compare this to when Jr went absolutely ape shit when Foley did the same.

I just fucking hate the commentary in general
>>
>>1152750
>not watching Spanish commentary
>>
>>1152728
No way WWE doesn't have Sasha holding the title when Bayley arrives. They'll milk that feud dry after how popular the Takeover matches were. This makes it all the more confusing that they didn't just have Sasha win. There are so many heels in the women's division that we're just going to get Charlotte vs face (oh god) Sasha for months.
>>
>>1152750
>for the love of mankind!'
Fuck that's a sneaky reference
>>
>>1152748
>>1152746
atleast styles vs jericho was pretty interesting

lesnar is just so fucking boring its unbearable

and i think they shouldnt let ambrose be this
much of a punching ball he has some potential
>>
>>1152718
Is that what I said? I said there is a website where nearly everyone agrees with you.
>>
>>1152719
I cant beleive he came out with the disciples of death
>>
>>1152739
That match deflated me. I wonder if they called it short because AJ & Jericho took longer than expected or something.
>>
>>1152750
>I just fucking hate the commentary in general

I feel ya, buddy. The HiaC was the most obvious example of this set of announcers just being totally out of their depths.
>>
>>1152748
>The Shane storyline was pointless.
Why wouldn't Vince come out to gloat after the match? It's like the implications actually meant nothing without someone coming out to remind us
>>
Brock wrestling a shit opponent at Mania is my only gripe with the whole thing

He should be the alpha dog wrestling the likes of HHH, Rock, Cena, Taker, and whoever else that's over 250 lbs.

You can't expect a good match from Brock if he's wrestling some pipsqueak who tries to get people to believe he's crazy
>>
>>1152769
>That match deflated me. I wonder if they called it short because AJ & Jericho took longer than expected or something.

I don't think so. It was a mistake booking that was made even more redundant by the HiaC which folloed. Basically the same thing - a monster against a never-say-die madman.

Surprised Hayman let it go through as he must have seen it was flawed. But then it wasn't Brock who came out looking bad, I guess.

For me, the AJ v Y2J match was the best paced of the night
>>
>>1152785
I didn't like the fact that finishers aren't finishers anymore, but I did like the AJ/Y2J match.
>>
It was better than you thought it would be, just admit it.
>>
>>1152769
>took longer than expected or something.
I don't think time was an issue, it was a 4 hour show that lasted 5.
>>
My biggest complaint was that none of the matches were worked notably well. They all felt like stuff I could see on a random RAW besides the HiaC match.
>>
File: OHHHH RADIOOOO.webm (2MB, 898x528px) Image search: [Google]
OHHHH RADIOOOO.webm
2MB, 898x528px
>>1152534
There must be some Ryder mark out there who loved it solely because of this

Also new WebM
>>1152614
>>1152757
>>
>>1152790
I actually liked that touch - that these are two diehard industry guys. They're not out there being vidya game characters, hitting finisher moves. They are wrestling, using their full move sets to beat on the other guy.
>>
The only good thing to happen last night was Baron Corbin winning the battle royal.

Baron. Fucking. Corbin. That's how bad the show was.
>>
>>1152833
There's literally nothing wrong with Baron Corbin, you little mark
>>
>>1152654
He's a retarded redneck piece of shit who has never said anything funny
>>
>>1152790
>>1152816
This is a complaint thread, fuck off liking stuff.
>>
>>1152837
Baron Corbin is Roman Reigns as a heel.
>>
>>1152851
WORKED
>>
>>1152851
I agree, Reigns would make a good heel.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egoIeyJuSKc&feature=youtu.be
Just hear the complaints of people before wrestlemania even aired.
>>
File: image.jpg (79KB, 376x520px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79KB, 376x520px
10/10 would cuck
>>
File: Seth angers the beast.webm (3MB, 898x506px) Image search: [Google]
Seth angers the beast.webm
3MB, 898x506px
What pisses me off about Reigns being Champ is when Seth returns, we're probably going to get another Reigns/Seth feud which Seth will inevitably lose and then get tossed aside
>>
>>1152848
quiet, faggot, I was responding to a response to my post.
>>
Any fan videos where Reigns gets booed?
>>
>>1152534
I like Bray Wyatt even after everything, so watching the 6-second Rock Jobber Special (starring the Wyatts) then seeing John Cena run out, Wyatt fuck up a Sister Abigail and Wyatt job to Cena for the thousandth time in his career made me want to hang myself.

Also main match was boring as fuck and I am completely done with the Jericho v. Styles shit.
>>
>>1152864
shit, now you're making me doubt the certain Shield triple threat WM main event.
>>
>>1152866
That's more like it.
>>
>>1152837

There's a LOT wrong with Baron Corbin. He's improved immensely, but when you can confidently say "The best thing about the biggest WWE show of the year was Baron Corbin winning a match nobody expected him to be in.", you pretty much know what to expect from the rest of the show.

I'd say the same about anyone from NXT doing that.
>>
>>1152875
What's the point even hoping, I can guarantee you they'll waste it on some shitty event and next Mania will probably unironically be Brock vs Reigns

I'm gonna be pretty worked if Seth does indeed come back just to job to Roman.
H..he's still the champ, Roman just has the i..interim belt ;_;
>>
>>1152871
>I am completely done with the Jericho v. Styles shit.
I hope they have their decider tomorrow night on Raw and move onto new things rather than dragging it out until the next PPV.
>>
>>1152893
Yeah, I think the problem is that they have a ton of injuries so they don't really have anyone already "big" enough to feud with him. The only person I can think of right now who isn't injured or buried and can feud well is Kevin Owens, and he's tied up with Sami Zayn.

Honestly if they're going to drag the feud out to another PPV I'd rather they just keep him off of television for a little bit until someone like Rollins comes back.
>>
>>1152911
Styles could put on a good match and safely go over with any of the League of Jobbers.

I want to see Y2J vs Ambrose, could be a good mic feud.
>>
I've been a casual fan for 2-3 years. I saw the amazing story of Daniel Bryan at WM30. Saw Seth Rollins steal the show and probably one of the best endings to wrestlemanias in WM31

WHAT AND THE FUCK WERE TBEY THINKING LAST NIGHT?

Like, how the fuck can one fuck up their biggest event of the year. When the biggest swerve you offer is Zac Ryder winning the IC title...you're in trouble.

Ambrose vs Lesnar was hyper to be brutal, savage, and an all out war. It was anything but, both these men got fucksd by WWEs ability to loosen the rules for a match that deserves it. Ambrose is my favorite guy on the roster and watching that gives me no hope.

Haitch vs reigns was awful. I didn't feel pulled in at all because I sure as hell knew the outcome. I was laughing at the end because you could tell they lowered mics and it was a mixed reaction.

Vince, you fucked up bad. The few ppvs I buy a year are going to be 0 for the rest of 2016.
>>
>>1152920
At this point it's not a surprise anymore, seriously. This is WWE, half the shit they do will leave you scratching your head
>>
>>1152806
>KO hasn't moved since Sami did whatever he did
Is he dead?
>>
>>1152592
>Worst HiaC match ever.

Nah. The high-school tier play he and HHH a few years back aka the end of an era was worse.
>>
>>1152780
It was embarrassing when brock wrestled a guy that has the same yoga bod as a retired DDP. At least Daniel bryan and CM punk looked like they lifted once every two weeks. Ambrose looks like he did p90x a year ago and hasn't exercised since
>>
>>1152920
Literally everything that happened felt like Vince just being a stubborn cunt.
>>
I'm only just watching it now. I just got to the main event.

Holy FUCK those boos for Reigns entrance are literally fucking unmistakable. That's fucking brutal.
>>
>>1152683

This is some low quality trolling
>>
>>1152920
Vince's response to you: Eat a snickers
>>
>>1152534
I actually loved Steph introduction for HHH. The whole "Queen bitch" vibe she had was awesome.
>>
>>1152617
The current actual champs had a hard fought match with them and they ultimately overcame them, three old timers instantly whopped them with no degree of difficulty.

So three old guys are better than the champions. Wwe needs to stop this love affair with the past. Theyll never create new stars or build there guys as legitimate when they always go back to the crutch of the attitude era wrestlers.

The attitude era was fresh and successful because of the new stars. They didnt have haystacks calhoun or jesse ventura coming out to demolish the new age outlaws.
>>
>>1152933

At the end I was seriously laughing. "This is it, this is what you're gonna end on after the past two amazing WM endings?" Holy fuck, im loling now thinking about how delusional Vince is.
>>
>>1152949
>People want Zayn or Owens to win, I'll put Ryder over hahaha!
>You guys like New Day? AJ Styles? Sasha Banks? Becky Lynch? They all lose hahahahaha.
>You guys want to see Brock and Dean have an epic battle where Dean looks like he might pull off the upset? Yeah right!
>You guys want "change" right? Even though it'll still be the same show you can at least have new authority figures... oh wait, no you can't!
>You guys really want to boo Reigns but fuck you, he's a babyface! HAHAHA.
>>
>>1152763
>le reddit meme

18+
>>
>>1152973
Me too. It was so fucking corny. Loved it.
>>
>>1152987

To be fair, Ryder going over was fucking great. Zayn and Owens have like, years more to get their big moment. That was Ryder's. He deserved it desu.
>>
>>1152980
Last years ending was by all means going to be Reigns going over to thunderous boos. I'm pretty sure it was more of a last minute change.
>>
>>1153009
I agree, I liked it but it was a strange decision.
>>
So we can all agree that judging solely by the house show thing they put on the network a few weeks ago: Haitch vs Ambrose would have been a far better match
>>
>>1153016

I'm not sure who else could've won it, really.

Stardust, Sin Cara and Miz were all literally in there to make up the numbers. Ziggler, maybe, but how many more fucking IC Title runs does he need? Zayn and Owens really don't need the title for their feud. Which pretty much just leaves Ryder, who comes in as the absolute outsider. I suppose it really depends on what happens next.
>>
>>1153028
Haitch vs Troof would be better.
>>
>>1153034
True
>>
What do you guys think Big E and Kofi thinks about their weeb gimmick? Im pretty sure all the shit they do is for Woods.

Dont get me wrong I liked the entrance yesterday, but how hapy are Big E and Woods?
>>
>>1153048
Probably pretty happy, tbph
>>
>>1153048
I think Big E is into it a bit but Kofi is older and probably doesn't understand a lot of it.
>>
>>1153048
They're just 3 dudes pissing around, you're thinking too much on it
>>
DUDE ATTITUDE AND RUTHLESS AGRESSION ERA LMAO
>>
The only thing I have to complain about (since I was more into the fact that I was actually at a WM live) is that they rarely gave anyone what they wanted. Charlotte winning despite showing some great moves, Dean/Bork a total snooze fest, Shane/Taker not living up to the hype despite a brilliant cage jump, a BORING main event, Wyatts getting buried for Rock and Cena (even if I marked out loud for his return) and Dudleys officially becoming jobbers. Everything else was great.
>>
File: how wrong CAN U BEEE.jpg (11KB, 228x51px) Image search: [Google]
how wrong CAN U BEEE.jpg
11KB, 228x51px
How I viewed this entire 'Mania.

WWE: "You guys want change?"
Fans: "Finally, please!"
WWE: "Fuck you."
>>
>>1153056
Kofi literally lifted the Trouble in Paradise from Tekken
>>
I think I must be the only person OK with Charlotte winning. I've been calling it since that shitstain of a derailment at Fastlane just to get Brie a cheap moment.

Charlotte is best on the mic in the division right now, in my opinion (Nikki injured, Sasha still needs some confidence on the main roster). For sure passable and still improving in the ring, looks the most legit physical threat, and her story with Ric, that is to say, when she breaks away from him, if done well, can be glorious.

I think Charlotte drops the belt at payback due to a fuck up from Ric, leading into that scenario, as she 'becomes her own woman' or whatever. All that said I don't doubt the shoot reason for her retaining is simply that WWE wants baby flair to be the first to hold the new title, 'cause nepotism.
>>
File: bored.jpg (93KB, 929x842px) Image search: [Google]
bored.jpg
93KB, 929x842px
Went way too long.
Most of the matches sucked.
Wrong guys won most of the time.
Too much reliance on old people.

Seriously, I'm most annoyed that Shane didn't win because we're stuck with more Authority bullshit.
>mfw it's going to be another year of the Authority putting Roman in handicap matches against the League of Jobbers
>>
>>1153161

Ric has been the deciding factor for her winning the last few times, so I imagine they are actually trying to hype up a 'Hell in a Cell' situation or some sort of Elimination Chamber. Which would be.. different.. don't know about good, but it's something I guess.
>>
Same old shit + feed young talent to people who should have fucked off 20 years ago.
>>
>>1153048

I get the impression they're also huge fucking nerds (maybe not as much as woods) so they're down for it
>>
>>1152534
>Rustlemania
>only title changes are Ramen for 400th time and Zach fucking Ryder of all people
Not even worth the $9.99
Guess I won't be tuning in to RAW either.
>>
>>1153167
I don't think they'l ever let the women do that, not for many years at least, until Vince pops off. Shame.

SHAAAAAAAME.
>>
Will the Usos ever have a chance to be a brutish islander heel duo with menacing facepaint, or will they always be the bland boys from Total fucking Divas.
>>
>>1152571
This was how loud the boos were

https://vid(dot)me(delete this)/uS4M
>>
>>1153198
THEY'RE SAMOAN GODDAMNIT THEY'LL BE FACE FOREVER PEOPLE LOVE SAMOANS RIGHT? REMEMBER THE ROCK? PEOPLE LOVE HIM GODDAMNIT

Also they were fucking booed out of the building after they won and after the table spot
>>
>>1153198
You know the answer to that.

That fucking boo when they climbed the turnbuckles for the table spot, doe. I think it says something about your babyface standing with paying adults when you get that reaction for a synched table high spot on boring heels.
>>
Did Reigns get booed out of the building again?
>>
>>1153226

it was pretty fucking loud even with the mics muted and loud music/pyro blaring over it

I can't wait for tonight just because I want to see that crowd.
>>
>>1153226
>>1153233
Nowhere near Rumble levels though imo, maybe because they muted it but it sounded more like just noise than the audible boos from the Rumble he won
>>
>>1153233
They'll just mute it like they did last night.
>>
>>1152554
>Nah, lets think in Wrestlemania 33

You mean like they did last year?
>>
>>1152617

FOR GODS SAKE FUCKING FOLY WAS GASSED JUST FROM WALKING TO THE RING
>>
>>1153276
Oh don't get me wrong - I thought the old codgers were a pathetic sight. But I see exactly why they did that for Wrestlemania. And I also see why they can do that with some legendary veterans, and NOT make it look like a burial. Rusev with a legendary sell, and Barrett now able to boast he's probably the only guy in history to get SCM/Socko/Stunner in a single spot.

I liked it. It was cheesy and slightly cringe, but I liked it.

/positive posting in moan thread
>>
>>1152534
>no Hulk Hogan jumping into a pool of Gawker's money then getting out and calling Booker a nigger
Wasted opportunity imo.
>>
>>1152561
At least Daniel Bryan doesn't have the shortest match in Mania history anymore
>>
>>1153365

pretty sure that's literally the only reason they did it
>>
>>1153392
Yup, just wiping DBry out of the history books
>>
>>1152534
really basically a few things
no blood in the street fight?
the tron people putting cheers up on the tron instead of the match, got me pissed after a while.
wasting BMJs return on helping the rock?
>>
>>1153427

I lost my shit laughing so hard at the implication that rock needed john to save him from a group of glorified jobbers.
>>
The spooky guys with closed up mouths in Haitch's entrance were pretty scary
I thought they were debuting a new gimmick for Roman or some shit

>Champ coming out first, though

Fucking why
>>
>>1153120
Source on that?
>>
>We had to listen to Stephanie McMan speak for about 15 minutes about the same shit she says every week

But she was in leather and extra demeaning toward us so it felt like a humiliation JOI vidya
>>
The Bad
- Sasha Banks lost
- The Undertaker having to sell for Shane McMahon. Why would a grey haired business man non-wrestler be able to toe to toe with the Undertaker? The match was also bad because Shane can't wrestle so that was 30 minutes of bad tv except the spots.
- AJ Styles lost
- Stephanie entrance was horrible
- Roman vs HHH was super bland and mediocre match at best. Didn't help that the crowd kept booing Roman.
- The Rock was eh, didn't like that he just repeated his wrestlemania babies joke from last year

Everything else was ok/I didn't care about. Show was a 3/10.
>>
One day. I need a podcast, an autobiography, a leaked voicemail, idc, anything, that gives Triple H's legitimate, unguarded, shoot opinion on what happened last night. I would pay money to hear it.

He looked so fucking furious during the match at the situation he'd been dropped in, and what it meant for his legacy.
>>
>>1153511
>The Bad
>- Sasha Banks lost

She shouldn't have won.
She was interjected into a feud that saw genuine development and progression from the other characters, when all she's capable of is saying the word "boss".
>>
Dean Ambrose and Shane/Taker should've been reverse in booking.
Ambrose should have been the plucky, never-say-die underdog fighting tooth-and-nail against the physically superior force and ultimately falling after a huge risk backfires.
Shane should have been the hopelessly outmatched jabroni who relies much more heavily on weapons and gets trounced handily. Then toss some interference into the Shane match, and you're golden.
>>
>>1152844
Butthurt smark detected
>>
>>1153553
She's the most popular diva and got the biggest reaction like she always does. So at wrestlemania, she should have won the title. Not even a fan of hers but would have been much better for the crowd to pop for her win than be silent as they were for her loss.
>>
>>1152973
We get it every week though
>>
They've drowned out the crowd even more in the network version. You can still make it out but sounds like it's blurred? Muffled? Almost like an empty arena.

Just how in denial can you be?
>>
>>1153593
Look, bud. The daughter of Ric fucking Flair will look better as the first Woman's Champion in the history books than Snoop Dogg's cousin. She'll have her run, don't worry. But don't be stupid.
>>
>>1153642
> defining women by their relations to men
>>
>>1153545
kek having to wrestle Roman and lose the belt to him?
>>
>>1153642
I don't care if she ever has a run, but the show would have been better with her winning.
>>
>>1153645
Everyone in WWE is defined by their relations to past wrestlers. I agree with the other anon: having Ric Flair's daughter win the first women's title was expected.
>>
>>1153645
How else would you define them?
>>
>>1153655
>Everyone in WWE is defined by their relations to past wrestlers
What the fuck are you talking about? John Cena, CM Punk, Dean Ambrose, Daniel Bryan, The Undertaker what the hell relation to past wrestlers defines them?
>>
>>1153365
I think the shortest was actually kane vs. Chavo for the ecw championship. Dont remember which mania it was.
>>
>>1153689
Yeah you've picked a handful of people out of a huge business. Of course there are some hard workers who can get in without nepotism but it's a very nepotistic business is what I'm trying to say.
>>
>>1153703
Most people in WWE have no relation to past wrestlers. Those that do: Randy Orton, Cody Rhodes, Goldust, Curtis Axel, Jey Uso, Jimmy Uso, Roman Reigns, Charlotte. That's 8 people out of 74.
>>
>>1153750
A couple more
>Nattie, by extension former wrestler Tyson Kidd
>Bray Wyatt, Bo Dallas
>Alberto del Rio
>Tamina Snuka
>Triple H, married to the owner's daughter
>Carmella has some distant relative who was in

You're right that there aren't as many active now as I thought.
>>
>they have literally replaced the boos with silence and piped in cheers in the replays
This company is beyond pathetic.
>>
>>1153750
It's still a very nepotistic business. When someone with a "relationship" to a past wrestler wants to wrestle, they get to wrestle.
>>
>>1153750
You forgot Bo and Bray, Curtis Axel, Sasha, The Bellas, Rock, etc. A lot of superstars get a boost from familial connections. And don't try to sit there and pretend that two-thirds of every live show isn't shenanigans featuring Vince's literal family.
>>
I don't want to read all your complaints, so sorry if this is a repeat.

>HHH v Roman
>Do spear through the barricade
>count at like 6
>the announcers say something about Reigns not winning because of a countout.
>he then desperately drags HHH to the ring back in time
>he didn't just roll in and roll back out to reset the timer

One of the only things that bothered me about that match from a technical standpoint
>>
>>1153545
HHH has no legacy beyond "biggest bitch in the history of wrestling"
>>
>>1153828
Doesn't matter, wrestlers aren't defined by their relationships with past wrestlers, they're defined by if they're popular or not. No one with a relationship with a past wrestler was gonna be beating Stone Cold just because their daddy was a wrestler, no one now is gonna be beating Brock Lesnar because of family. And Curtis Axel isn't gonna start main eventing because he's the son of a hall of famer. The crowd didn't want Charlotte to win so she shouldn't have won.
>>
>>1153876
I suppose that Reigns is winning because he's so talented, right?
>>
>>1153876
>The crowd didn't want Charlotte to win so she shouldn't have won.
You, son, are a fucking idiot
>>
>>1153898
It's because he has the look, athleticism, and ring ability.
>>
>>1153898
Its his look as well as nepotism. Anyway are you saying it's actually a good thing that he won because he's related to the somoa family?
>>
>>1153901
>It's good to make your crowd go home disappointed on the biggest show of the year

Are you retarded?
>>
>>1153912
>ring ability
There are other people who could be in Reigns' spot, but the tiebreaker, if not advantage, will always go nepotism in this business.

>>1153916
No the guy is saying that nepotism doesn't matter because Curtis Axel isn't getting pushed
>>
>>1153934
Some guy is saying that Charlotte should have won, since she's related to Ric Flair. It's retarded.
>>
>>1153926
It's the fucking girly fight. Nobody is that invested that a bad outcome is going to ruin their night.
>>
>>1153934
Who has a better look than Reigns?
>>
>>1153926
Faces can't always win. I wanted Becky to win too lad.
>>
>>1154007
No only Sasha should have won. That's who the crowd wanted. Thats what the crowd has been wanting. No better time to do it than at Wrestlemania.
>>
>>1153940
He was saying it's predictable that she won the new equality title because she's Ric Flair's daughter. He's not wrong.
>>
>>1154029
>She shouldn't have won. (referring to Sasha Banks)
>Look, bud. The daughter of Ric fucking Flair will look better as the first Woman's Champion in the history books than Snoop Dogg's cousin. She'll have her run, don't worry. But don't be stupid.

He's clearly saying that Charlotte should have won because she's Ric Flair's daughter.
>>
>>1152534
From 2011-2016 wwe has failed at making new stars aside from punk and bryan. what are they hoping to accomplish with burying everyone on the roster that isn't roman smfh.
>>
>>1154047
I was the guy who said she shouldn't have won.
Different from the other guy.
I do agree with him, though.
Having the first ever Women's World Champ being Flair's daughter is good on paper.
>>
>>1154060
They (Vince and yes men) don't care. They pulled it off with Cena and think they can do it again with Roman. Problem is that the ratings can't drop much lower at this point after dropping off so much after the past decade. And at least Cena could hold his own on the mic and in the ring when he puts an extra bit of effort in.
>>
>>1154047
You combined two posts with different content.

If you read all the posts in context the poster was saying Sasha shouldn't have been injected into the Becky/Charlotte feud, and then in a different post stated that Charlotte winning was an obvious company choice. I think arguing with people on the Internet is stupid but come on it's fairly clear.
>>
>>1152617
>and will make the League of Nation look tough
I bet this is the exact logic that Vince used
>>
>>1152583
That was my Impression too. Ambrose should have looked as good as shane, instead his match was garbage and too short
>>
>>1152679
Better idea than what happened
>>
>>1153461
>Champ coming out first, though

Oh my god fucking this
I was so god damn fucking angry and the people I were watching with were confused why
FUCK
Also I was sure those spooky guys were going to be part of the finish but then all of a sudden, they just didn't do anything and walked away?
What's the fucking point?
All the entrances on this show could have been much better.
This whole fucking show could have been much better

Remember when Rusev arrived via Tank?
God I miss when Rusev wasn't being booked fucking horrendously. Then again, right after that was when they started booking him like shit but that's besides the point
>>
>>1153912
He has no charisma and his ring ability is mediocre at best
>>
Which was worse lads?

Austin's missed kicks before the stunners or cena missing the 5 knuckle shuffle by legit half a metre?
>>
Am I the only one that was hoping for a sudden Cena heel turn by having him attack The Rock last night? That would have been great.
>>
>>1152861
Good fucking lord
>>
>>1154219
And now instead of Rusev arriving via tank we get fucking Tatanka in the battle royal
Of course being joined by his friend Shaq
>>
Holy fucking shit, that RR match may have been his worst ever. No effort put into it on his part whatsoever. His match against Brorb last year was miles better.
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 237x403px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 237x403px
>>1154450
He's in a shitty situation
>>
>>1154300
The stunner never has to be hit clean.
>>
>>1153322

Kek
>>
>>1152541
If it's any consolation, Rowan can forever brag that he had a Wrestlemania match against the goddamn Rock.

But yeah, being a Wyatt fan is suffering. I don't even care at this point, I should always expect them to shit on them for the sake of keeping their big dogs looking strong.
>>
>>1152534
Newday and Sasha should have won their matches, because they were a million times more over than their competition. and Zayn not winning after the reaction of his match on Friday was criminal.
>>
I only watched the Jericho v Styles and Rowan v HHH. The officiating was awful. There were several times in both matches where someone was down on their shoulders with the other guy on top of them and the ref wouldn't do anything.

If you can make Jericho and Styles look bad at Wrestlemania of all places you have some serious issues.
>>
>>1154637
Oh, and Styles' finishes looked weak as fuck and there couldn't possibly have been more padding on the railings for HHH when he got speared.
>>
File: 546.jpg (45KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
546.jpg
45KB, 630x420px
When will Jericho fuck off forever?

What the fuck point could you possible have for booking him to win? He's an old timer with a legacy secure, he is here to put over guys like Aj. The end. If he's not here to put people over then he needs to disappear. A Jericho victory is meaningless and useless.
>>
>>1154782
Jericho isn't old. Reminder: Ric Flare wrestled almost into 2013.

You expected AJ to win against Jericho - the first undisputed champion - in his first Wrestlemania? Well he almost did, and for AJ that's almost just as good. It shows he can go up against someone of Jericho's caliber and go the distance.
>>
>>1153870
14 titles
nxt
top heel for most of the attitude era

just quickly off the top of my head

but keep deluding yourself, by all means
>>
Would you be fine with Roaming Rains winning if it meant there would be no more Authority angles?
>>
>>1154873
Flair*
>>
What a pile of dog shit, all the wrong people won
>>
>>1154583
>Follow the Buzzards
>>
>>1154889
>top heel for most of the attitude era
What are you defining as the Attitude era?

Coz H was never the top heel of any part or the Attitude era.

14 titles when you book the show and fuck the boss's daughter means nothing.
>>
i think the shittiest part about this is how takeover dallas was so much better. we know the wwe can do it but they just can't be fucked to pull it off
>>
File: 1424620712617.png (21KB, 106x109px) Image search: [Google]
1424620712617.png
21KB, 106x109px
>>1152592
>Brock/Lesnar was booked like shit. This killed the show.
>Brock/Lesnar
This is the only way they could have saved the show.
Not like there are two Lesnar's but in a Fight Club he fights himself way.
TFW he suplexes himself through the announce table
>>
>>1154873
Fucking Fandango beat Jericho at Wrestlemania
>>
>>1154890
No, because that's not the point to why we hate Ramen. We hate him because WWE is forcing us so hard to like him and they sacrificed the main event of Wrestlemania to do it, failing miserably.
>>
>>1154890
>that 30 minutes of authority promo time being taken up by Reigns
fuck no, I'd rather have more authorityy
>>
>>1155002
That was a meme win.
>>
>>1154873
I have a feeling jericho himself wrote this post
>>
>>1153940
No it's not that she should've. But who would could be surprised considering all the nepotism in WWE.
>>
>>1152644
>>1152666
>>1152675
>>1152680
>>1152684
>>1152700
>>1152713
I LOVE IT MAGGLE
>>
>>1155021
What does that even mean?

Jericho got beat by fucking Fandango, he hasn't won at Wrestlemania since he beat a 55 year old Rowdy Roddy piper, Jimmy Snuka and Ricky Steamboat at WM 25 and besides that he only ever won at Wrestlemania 2000 and X7, 15+ years ago.

Losing to Jericho at Wrestlemania is a joke.
>>
>>1154782
Jericho still puts on better matches and ring work than 75% of the roster
>>
>>1155039
>cole
>HE TWEAKED HIS KNEE
>I THINK HE TWEAKED HIS KNEE HE TWEAKED IT TWEAK

meme win
>>
>>1155044
and *mic work I meant
>>
>>1153981
I've actually seen a lot of people on youtube say how sasha lost because of flair ruined the match and show
>>
File: image.jpg (13KB, 248x144px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13KB, 248x144px
>Girlfriend watches WWE only because I do
>Favourites are New Day, Kevin Owens and the Wyatts
>All of them lost, Wyatts buried so fucking far into the ground we'll need to fund a sequel to The Core just to find them
>mfw no Wrestlemania baby

Fuck you, Vince
>>
>>1155058
>Allocating brain power to consider anything said on Youtube.
>>
>>1155059
She doesn't need to be rustled about Owens.
He's going on to bigger things than Zack, anyway. He was also the clear superstar of that match alongside Zayn. They had the best offense.
Really, what happened besides those two carrying it with their spots?
Sin Cara springboarding and Stardust dying a horrible death is all I can remember.
Oh, and Ziggler spamming his shit-tier wewperkick.
>>
>>1155059
>Having a gf in 2016

Your own fault tbqh
>>
Only things I didn't hate about mania was the IC title and the Main Event video package
>>
File: 1379292384538.png (18KB, 146x187px) Image search: [Google]
1379292384538.png
18KB, 146x187px
>>1152534

>>1155070
>>1155079
I don't know if this is the worst wrestlemania but it sure is close
>>
>>1155116
It's not. The really early ones were atrocious because storytelling and general quality back then was far worse due to audiences being used to it.
If we were to objectively rate the wrestlemanias, the top 10 would probably have a good chunk of the first 10.
>>
>>1155059
>girlfriend
stopped reading right there
>>
where to start?
> rock's blabbering
> cena burying wyatt again
> ramen existing
and all that are wwe golden guys.

though there're good stuffs (ladder match, triple threat), i'd still give credit to that
>>
Everything besides the Main Event was good.. some things where even great. But if you want to be these Internet smarks have your way.

And fucking Baron Corbin. This was Corbinmania.
>>
>>1155137
A PPV is only as good as it's Main Event
>>
>>1155155
I'm not defending WM, but that's so patently untrue.
>>
>>1155155
this is what smarks think these days?
>>
>>1155155
Literally two days prior to Wrestlemania, Takeover: Dallas was elevated by a mind-blowing Zayn/Nakamura match that shamed the rest of the card.
>>
For a moment, when that Panda song came on, I actually thought it was Kanye fucking West. Wtf is my problem
>>
>>1155174
The ME was still pretty good minus all the fucking stoppages.
>>
>>1155155
If that's the case, WM18 is mediocre at best.
>>
>>1152679
Did the skeletons in the video look like they had Rey's mask design on them to anyone else?
>>
>>1153690
Thread posts: 257
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.