[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if you're that mad you could just stop watching

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: hW69ioP.png (415KB, 896x504px) Image search: [Google]
hW69ioP.png
415KB, 896x504px
if you're that mad you could just stop watching
>>
>>1152525

I told myself that about 30 times lastnight, yet 7hrs later, there I was still watching
>>
>>1152525
If I do then I'll miss that one cool thing nobody saw coming
>>
>>1152525
I did that when the all CENAWINSLOL was turning ridicolous.

I missed DBryan rise, and I missed the Beggining of The SHield. So probably I wont stop watching completely for a long time. Just some RAW and PPV
>>
The only new stuff I watch is NXT and puro while finding stuff I haven't seen from the territories, pre-1998 WWE, WCW and puro. No matter what somebody says about your taste, it's most important to remember that you're not the one bitching every week. Enjoy the kids' wrestling show. :^)
>>
>>1152525

Backlund has aged wonderfully.
>>
this
>>
>>1152525
Vince is so good at cucking these smarks
>>
I will after tonight. I stopped watching regularly during HHH's reign of terror and only watch the Rumble, WM, post-Mania Raw and maybe Summerslam. I do keep up with NXT, Lucha Underground, New Japan, ROH and Shimmer tho.
>>
>>1152525
Will do.

I'll just read summaries and catch Youtube clips of the few things that sound interesting.
>>
>>1152525
I probably will after tonight, I only started again for the RR-Road to Wrestlemania, thought it was worth giving them another try. Amazingly they seem to be even worse in all the ways they were bad last time I gave up on the company.
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 443x332px
I did because of CENAWISNLOL and that faggot Randy Orton. I had followed RoH since day one and PWG since day 2, and still watch NJ occasionally so... All these guys coming up now I watched their whole careers until they got to WWEland. I missed the rise AND fall of Bryan Daniel and cm punk in WWE, am currently missing AJ styles WWE career, and will miss Samoa Joe and Nakamura and Kevin Steen and Generico and also feral devitts. I also missed the retirement of Bradshaw who I seriously rated.

It hurts.

But it was all worth it to not have to sit through that fucking garbage that Orton and Cena and HHH would have subjected me to for the last 8-10 years.

I thought about coming back, but then I think about

>obvious feed into clothesline
>obvious feed into clothesline
>obvious flying shoulder block
>obviously do nothing while obvious spinning protoplex thing happens
>lay obliviously on the mat for a longer period of time than it would take to be pinned waiting to get fist dropped
>suddenly wake up and walk in a circle towards someone waiting to load a firemans carry

I'm sorry pro wrestling heroes I just can't do it again. The villains have won forever.
>>
File: neckbeard-teenager.png (455KB, 595x622px) Image search: [Google]
neckbeard-teenager.png
455KB, 595x622px
>>1154726
>I rate Bradshaw
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.