[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>He's actually upset over mania

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 716.jpg (17KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
716.jpg
17KB, 125x125px
>He didn't enjoy the show
>He sat there for over 7 hours being a cynical asshole refusing to enjoy himself

Why?
Why won't you just enjoy yourself?
Why do you refuse to be pleased?
>But the guy I wanted to win didn't win!
They're happy enough to have just been able to be there, everyone who entered that ring is a winner.
>>
File: pepe.jpg (70KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
70KB, 400x388px
>Asuka is champ
>Nakamura debut
>Ibushi and ROOOOO coming to NXT
>Ryder is champ outta nowhere
>despite losing, Styles at freakin Mania
>THE LADS won
>Shaq outta nowhere
>possible Bullet Club tomorrow

P gudd. Wrestlemania weekend.
>>
>>1151065
I tried man but it was just getting worse and worse
>>
>>1151065
I liked a lot of it but the last 20 minutes were pretty bad you know there is a problem if the WWE have to mute crowd microphones
>>
>>1151065
I enjoyed the ladder match, enjoyed most of the Women's match, and the HIAC spot.

Other than that it was pretty lackluster.

OH, I forgot I'm either supposed to swallow all the shit with a spoon to not get called a neckbeard, my bad.
>>
>>1151153
And don't forget Snoop Dogg!
>>
>>1151448
>He didn't enjoy Shane's children watch shane commit suicide
lel
>>
I only started watching from the Shane HIAC spot.
>>
>>1151065
I'm actually keking pretty hard over Vince telling the whole world to suck his dick and doing whatever the fuck he wants

This show was more of an involuntary cry for help than anything and I loved every laugh
>>
>>1151065

>HURR DURR I ENJOY THE TASTE OF BULLSHIT

You, sir, are part of the problem.
>>
>>1151465
>and the HIAC spot
>the HIAC spot
>HIAC spot
>HIAC

Learn to read man.
>>
>>1151065
OP, I think you're suffering from the five stages of grief. Namely the first, DENIAL.
>>
>>1151465
Did you noticed the table deflated? They managed to cushion it. Pretty funny
>>
>>1151459
Not that guy but,
I was crying laughing listening to his speech at hall of fame
I repeated when shaq showed up
>>
>>1151538
who cares that much? We saw sweaty dudes beat each other up. Isn't that what we all came for anyway?
>>
I enjoyed seeing Foley break out Socko. I liked the New Day's anime armor. I marked the fuck out for Shane for taking that big hit, and it was cool how taker clapped him in respect before tombstoning him. I was glad to see Baron Corbin at mania. I was absolutely floored when Ryder won the belt, and I'm happy for him. His fucking years long Cinderella story finally paid off.

But everything else out of the 5 hour show sucked. I enjoyed plenty of stuff, but it was dumpy overall.
>>
I had a good time but i'm a super causal fan. I don't watch RAW or Smackdown. I fast forward through most of the PPVs.

If I wanted to watch RAW id be pissed
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.