[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just inflate my tickets by about 16,000 people senpai.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: Capture.jpg (29KB, 637x308px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
29KB, 637x308px
Just inflate my tickets by about 16,000 people senpai.
>>
>>1150690
How would he know
>>
How does he know?
>>
>>1150696
He was there. He has Mexican counting skills
>>
>>1150696
>>1150698
Because he's a 5'6" former indie darling that's active in social media. Why I think he may have even had a match against some competitors currently in the WWE at some point.
>>
Bullshit Alvarez. Cowboys Stadium held 100,000 for a football game once when they packed the standing room section like they did tonight and that doesn't even count the floor seats.

There wasn't an empty seat in the house
>>
>>1150690
Literally who?

>>1150814
This
>>
File: 1450558295253.gif (338KB, 400x300px)
1450558295253.gif
338KB, 400x300px
>(packed)
>>
>>1150690
He is literally LITERALLY wrong about everything

>shane taker will go last
>>
>(packed)

Not a surprise. Meltzer reported the final attendance number would be around this number a week ago. WWE always inflates their attendance numbers, thats all part of the entertainment. Record attendance numbers are kayfabe.
>>
>>1151033
yep it's all part of the act. they always claim everything is sold out and 10 years ago nearly every fucking show was supposedly an attendance record
>>
>>1150981
they literally get used to smoke out rats
>>
I wonder if Bryan Alvarez thinks anybody's going to pay to listen to him after Meltzer karks it
>>
>>1150696
>>1150698
Inside information
>>
>>1151240
The Bryan and Vinny Show and the retro Raw/Nitro reviews are literally the only reason to subscribe.
>>
Buncha marks up in this thread
>>
>randomly ugly virgin lies about attendance

hurr durr let me make a thread

pls go titus
>>
>>1152108
My uncle works for Nintendo guise
>>
>>1152476
You pay for a podcast that's just three friends taking the shit out of wrestling? Jesus christ
Meltzer gives you actual inside info
>>
>>1152503
Yeah Rollins got injured and Cena and Brock and The Rock are getting calls
Oh and The Rock is doing something this year in 2015 yeah uhuh it's happenin oh wait nothing happened
>>
>>1152510
Now respond to the operative part of the post, the first sentence.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (38KB, 639x339px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
38KB, 639x339px
Updated

They were off by 5,000

Still not 100k
>>
>>1152660
>My info is shit, but now trust me

Fuck off Alvarez
>>
>>1150690

He was wrong about the main event and he is wrong about this.

Bunch of hacks.
>>
Is there anything funnier every year at Mania when these hacks get fed false info, they go into damage control, and the WWE gets to cleanse itself of another group of rats?
>>
File: vince mc.gif (2MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
vince mc.gif
2MB, 200x150px
>>1152660
LIES
>>
Meltzer and alvarez have literally zero sources or inside Info and just report common sense things and lies.
>>
>>1152660
Lol he basically just admitted he lied are people retarded
>>
>>1150690

Delete this.
>>
>>1154955
Go get ready for Raw, Lana.
>>
File: Jim-Cornette.jpg (51KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Jim-Cornette.jpg
51KB, 1280x720px
>>1150690
Jim Cornette said the way the WWE can say they are "sold out" at arenas during RAW and Smackdown events is that the Titantron (he calls it the "obstruct-a-tron") takes up a huge section of seats that they can not fill so they can lie and say "we sold out the arena" while leaving a big portion of seats unsold.

#basedcCornette
>>
>>1152660
>admitting of lying
people still believe them top cucks
>>
>>1150690

I know you're cross boarding or from reddit, but you ought to know no one takes anything Bryan Alvarez or Dave Meltzer says seriously.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.