[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name one thing that would have made 32 better

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: nobody_bettah.jpg (112KB, 500x628px) Image search: [Google]
nobody_bettah.jpg
112KB, 500x628px
>>
Kurt Enwal
>>
my dude samoan joe costing reigns the title
>>
Vince dying a week ago
>>
A Columbine re encactor.
>>
Not having the Rock/Wyatts segment.

Adding The Rock to the beatdown of LoN.
>>
Better writers
>>
ISIS blowing up the stadium
>>
>>1150732
is isis a top heel
>>
Balor Club debuting to help Shane win.
>>
>>1150672
CM Punk
>>
>>1150672
NOT BURYING FUCKING TALENT

GODDAMIT LEAGUE OF NATIONS COULD BE A SERIOUS THREAT WITH THOSE TITLES BUT THEY HAD TO HELP THE HEEL NIGGERS
>>
>>1150742
Up and coming
>>
Big Poppa Pump in the Battle Royale
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sig6ZL2EkUQ
>>
>>1151324
why would he use his old theme
>>
>>1150672
Shane winning so the fucking Authority is dead
>>
Shane winning, HHH winning. We get some reality era heat between them where HHH tells shane he wasn't willing to work to earn what he had then and wasn't willing to put in the work now, he needed it handed to him after one match and not like HHH earned it through years and years of beating up his body.

Could have been a great biological son vs the son the father really wanted. The silver spoon vs the 20 blue collar worker. Shane fighting to take the belt of HHH and HHH actually getting heat for bringing out the shovel again.

But yeah Roman wins cause T-Shirts.
>>
>>1150672

Ambrose winning

Literally anyone but Charlotte winning

AJ winning

The Tag Titles being on the line

The Tag Titles having been built up in any fashion such that a potential title match didn't feel like a RAW match (the shit we got felt like a Smack!Down match)

Vince having a fatal heart attack during any point of the show.
>>
>>1151417
that is what I thought they were going to do. It would open up for so many potential curves and interesting story lines.
>>
File: Rollins_2289733a.jpg (125KB, 478x700px) Image search: [Google]
Rollins_2289733a.jpg
125KB, 478x700px
Rollins
>>
>>1150672
Stanger whacking Taker with the bat
>>
>>1151357
Still the same mismanagement equals same shit show
>>
JR calling Shane's jump off the cell, and having Jim Cornette rant on how much he hates Vince Russo during the entirety of the main event.
>>
>>1150672
>Removing Eva Marie from the Diva's pre-show match
>Have the Dudley's squash the worse Samoan Young Bucks, not the other way around.
>Have AJ Styles win his match and put an end to this godawful Jeridad feud.
>The Rocky/Wyatt segment never existed.
>Extend the Dean/Brock match and not have it be lite fodder for the Reigns match.
>Cut the first 15 minutes of the Shane match and have him retire the Undertaker. Please just retire already.
>No Flair interference (I couldn't care less who wins, as long as it's clean)
>Have Roman Reigns sent to the shadow realm.
>>
>April 4th, 2016
>watching wwe
>not being finished with it after last night
>complaining but still watching

literally cucks
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.