[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Undertaker retired

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: Undertaker[1].jpg (277KB, 660x400px) Image search: [Google]
Undertaker[1].jpg
277KB, 660x400px
Undertaker retired
>>
yeah he left his gloves in the ring

that was his last fucking match rofl
>>
Thank god.
>>
Good, I legit thought he was having a heart attack at one point. But dont worry he'll show up to bury someone the crowd loves at a mania.
>>
File: image.jpg (157KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
157KB, 750x1334px
>>1150343
lol no
>>
i think he wants 1 more year
>>
>>1150413

lol a tweet wow irrefutable evidence
>>
>>1150433
same shit was said after the match
>this is not the last we've seen of the undertaker
>under taker will return to wrestlemania
>>
>>1150433
lol a shitpost on 4chan irrefutable evidence
>>
>it's an Undertaker claims he puts people over by beating them and only loses to Brock episode

thank God the "locker room leader" is gone
>>
The dream match everyone wants to see is Sting vs Undertaker, but I think it won't happen. It'll be nice if it happens.
>>
I wish.
>>
>>1150538
Sting officially retired
>>
>>1150538
It's Kane vs Undertaker you faggot
>>
I wonder how The Undertaker will retireā€¦ He's never break kayfabe, and it'll be weird to see him wearing a suit, talking and thanking everyone.

LOL I can't even imagine it
>>
>>1150538
>The dream match everyone wants to see is two geriatrics sucking wind for 20 minutes
Maybe 15 years ago.
>>
>>1150566
he will just leave go back to texas play with his bikes and fuck michelle mccool all day
>>
>>1150566
By having his las run as american badass.
>>
>>1150585
Lucky bastard
!>>1150620
Yeah, this is the most logic answer
>>
>>1150538

No one wants to see that shit.

There is no dream match anymore cause the streak is over and Taker is irrelevant.

He needs to fight Cena cause that will be a good match at least then he can retire.
>>
>>1150538

NOBODY wants to see that.
>>
>>1150566
>inb4 they turn him into a cyborg and replace all his organs except his brain just to force him to fight more mania's
>tfw Shane confirmed terminator with thumbs up
>>
It's not. He said it, WWE said, everyone knows. If it was he would have the last match for his goodbye.

It's next year vs. Sting. Was supposed to be this year, but Sting got injured.
>>
>>1150768

Sting is done dude. Undertaker and him both retired.
>>
Undertaker vs Kane III at Wrestlemania 33 in a Double Retirement match
[Screencap this]
>>
>>1150840
>a Double Retirement match
Can they both lose?
>>
>>1150548
Get worked mark
>>
It's obviously gonna be Cena vs Taker at WM 33.
Shane was just filler because both Sting and Cena got injured
>>
In before Taker retires and Baron Corbin becomes the new Undertaker, since there will always be an Undertaker.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.