[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Heels you are genuinely worked by and wish would fuck off and die

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: images.jpg (10KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 300x168px
ITT: Heels you are genuinely worked by and wish would fuck off and die
>>
>>1142210

the young cucks

They're the goat simulator of pro-wrestling
>>
She has legitimately never been good

She has never had a good match that doesn't involve her being carried by someone who's actually good in the ring
>>
>>1142210
Based Charlie
>>
File: Roman_Reigns_bio.png (742KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
Roman_Reigns_bio.png
742KB, 900x506px
>>1142210
>>
She's a great heel. Agreed.

Baffling that she won again though. Only thought is they're setting up some new storyline with Bayley or something. Or they didn't want Becky to look worse than Sasha or vice-versa.

It just doesn't make sense not to get that feel-good face win at WM.
>>
beckyfags can fuck off now. you didn't think some "literally who?" was going to win, right?
>>
JBL's title reign
>>
>>1142210
Agreed.

I fucking hate Charles.
>>
>>1150113

JBL was the best fucking heel of all time, fuck you
>>
>>1142304
Op isn't talking about Sasha anon
>>
>>1150077
She hasn't been been champ that long and Divas section is kinda low on people they wanna push. She is building good heat for a big match with Bailey and shes a good wrestler.
>>
>>1150131
Nah he was just boring
>my matches are meant to be shit, honest
>>
>>1150147

He had a cool finisher and entertaining segments tho. Plus that I Quit match with Cena wasn't too bad
>>
Michelle Mccool

It felt like she actually thought she was untouchable because she was taking Taker dick and seemed like a straight bitch to everyone even Layla.
>>
>>1150146
They can potentially do a secondary – or tertiary! – women's program since Becky didn't go over yet again
>>
With punk gone shes the only wrestler I like rn, maybe seth
>>
Reminder Charlotte is actually Zack Ryder according to the snickers commercial.
>>
>>1142210
that guy in suzuki gun who cheated on his wife.

takes off his pants and stuff.
>>
>>1150077
>Baffling that she won again though. Only thought is they're setting up some new storyline with Bayley or something. Or they didn't want Becky to look worse than Sasha or vice-versa.
Pretty much this, shitty 50/50 booking that makes them both look bad.
>>
>>1150263
Kek, this is WWE. More than one story is too complex. Becky is heading to superstars.
>>
>>1150529
I ain't even mad that you're most likely correct
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.