[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

YOU MAD?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 6

File: gallery_wwe-raw-charlotte-01.jpg (133KB, 1280x1919px) Image search: [Google]
gallery_wwe-raw-charlotte-01.jpg
133KB, 1280x1919px
YOU MAD?
>>
>>1141970
With a face like that she's lucky height is so attractive.
>>
>unveil new belt
>get THAT RIDICULOUS AMOUNT OF PYRO
>obviously you want to end the very first match of the new belt with a huge celebration, new era and all that
>have your heel win so the crowd doesn't even pop for the insane amount of pyro you just fired off

What a stupid fucking decision, wasting all that pyro for literally zero crowd reaction.
>>
just confused on why they had so much pyro for her win
>>
Worst booked show ever (Ryder debatable)

How the fuck do you kill a crowd so bad?
>>
No. She deserves to be champ after that top rope moonsault to the outside tbhfam.
>>
>>1141970
No. Charlotte is based. I would have preferred Becky but oh well.
>>
Charlottes boyhood dream came true
>>
As longs as it isn't Sasha Reigns
>>
Sasha autist btfo. She was the worst wrestler in that match.
>>
>>1142177
>just confused on why they had so much pyro for her win

coz its the divas revolution desu
>>
I WANT TO SUCK CHARLOTTES HUGE COCK
>>
File: shadowott.jpg (457KB, 1220x2104px) Image search: [Google]
shadowott.jpg
457KB, 1220x2104px
This is another example of WWE's modern philosophy. They're telling stories in a TV format. They're not "booking shows".

Just be happy it was Charlotte and not a diva.
>>
>>1142479
Thats a really neat cover. Is this book any good?
>>
>>1142331
Kek
>>
>that snickers commercial

GOD I love her

I dont care how many dicks boo her
>>
>>1142647

it's the best fantasy/scifi out there. it's the closest to true literature either of those genres have ever been. highly recommended.
>>
>>1143062
Thanks for the rec. I'll check it out.
>>
>>1141970
>heels winning at mania

yes, very mad
>>
Charlotte is actually good though.
>>
>>1144334
This. After seeing how much Sasha botched I'm glad she didn't win.
>>
No. I like charlotte. I haven't been brainwashed by the jews yet, I can still appreciate a blonde, genetically superior, white woman winning
>>
Can Bankucks just kill themselves already?
>>
>>1144909
Why would they? Sasha is still clearly going to get the title soon
>>
Should've been Becky, yes I mad.
>>
>>1145086
There's always summer slam right?

;_;
>>
>>1142152
>implying Sasha Bank's face isn't completely offputting

Would've preferred Becky, especially after the vast differences in support and hype for their entrances, but anything but Banks works.
>>
The black girl is hot but charlotte has the look of a champion ala alondra blaze
>>
>>1145126
No. Hopefully Asuka is WWE Womens champ by then.
>>
>>1145411
She's never going to the main roster lad
>>
>>1145411
>Asian woman wrestler
>main roster

Becky has shown WWE crowd are still shocked at the concept of Irish woman wrester.
>>
>>1145714
Even if she went to the MR she would never be booked to hold the title over the likes of Paige, Charlotte and Sasha.
>>
>>1145714
>Gail Kim won the Womens championship in her debut match
>>
The match was good at least
>Divas
>>
Charlotte was the one I wanted to win the least but that match was great, I'm 0% mad about the finish
>>
>>1145905
Which she lost a month later to Molly Holly on fucking Raw, and was treated like a joke for the entire rest of her WWE career.
>>
>>1142157

>Be Ric Flair's daughter who was HHH's mentor
>Thinking you're gonna be jobbing

This company is built on nepotism.
>>
>>1141970
I am desu. Would have been much happier with either of the other two women. Also the match itself was a little disappointing.
>>
I was fine with the finish, match was solid. Was bummed it deflated the crowd as it did, but was the third heel win in a row. Crowd was into it from beginning until the finish, I wonder if Bayley's debut is a cinch for tomorrow night?
>>
no, I'm happy for Charlotte B)
>>
I've jacked off to Charlotte at least a dozen times in my lifetime and expect that number to grow.

So no, not mad.
>>
>>1150201
Not yet. Sasha will beat Charlie at SSlam then Bayley will debut. But how the hell is it going to work? Sasha is this weird facey tweener type thing and Bayley is the purest of pure babyfaces.
>>
>>1150225
>I've jacked off to Charlotte at least a dozen times in my lifetime
>only a dozen
Smh. I do that in a month
>>
>charlotte couldn't at least win with a decent double team against sasha to take her out
>flair had to come again to screw somebody over
i would've been fine if charlotte would've been formidable, now it's just nikki pt 2: flair boogaloo
>>
Kind of. I really don't understand why one of the faces didn't win. The audience died. But the match was good.

My guess is they're bringing in Bayley to finally win.
>>
>>1150237
I expect Bayley to debut on Raw desu and do a four way at the next PPV.

Also I expect they will do a Bayley/Sasha teaming up thing then Sasha turns on her and goes back heel which she is much better at.

Also I expect Charlotte to break her leg and have to retire.
>>
>there are people legitimately upset that one of the best matches of the night with one of the better performers coming out victorious.
Becky fags on suicide watch forever.
>>
>>1141970
Not at all. She's wonderful.
>>
>>1150266
This. That brief part of the match where she was dominating them both single handedly was fun as fuck. She is a convincing threat. Sasha is not. I wish they'd Charlotte look stronger.
>>
>>1150297
I love Becky but I knew she was never going to be anything more than a jobber. I'm totally okay with Charlotte winning, she's great. You can bet your ass the neckbeards will be fuming about muh Banks though.
>>
>>1142157
That new belt was the best reveal to come out of Wrestlemania. I've been wanting that belt to come back for years, it's a top title.
>>
File: 1381898104022.gif (393KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1381898104022.gif
393KB, 640x360px
>Supposed women's revolution
>An old man still won the match for them for the umpteenth time

I don't even hate Charlotte but damn let her accomplishments shine on her own, that moonsault was fucking fantastic
>>
>>1142157
If they changed the booking and put Sasha over, and actually put it on last, it would've saved the whole night.
>>
File: hqdefault (2).jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (2).jpg
14KB, 480x360px
Charlotte was the one who advocated backstage to change it to the Women's Title. She deserves the very right to hold it first.

Sasha wrestling like shit tonight.
>>
>>1150596
>and actually put it on last
Woah woah woah.

Let's not get silly. They're not ready for that yet.
>>
>>1150613
Paige was the first one who said something about it that I heard, right before the "revolution" started.
>>
>>1150616
It could not have been any worse than MUTE THE MICS DAMMIT: the match, on last.
>>
>>1150646
She changed her tune though. A recent interview had her sucking up to the name and praising it for being 'unique'. She's just another yes man.
>>
>>1150613
i wouldn't put that much thought into it, just HHH putting his idol's daughter over
>>
CHARLOTTE HAS GREAT TITS!
>>
>>1150678
CHARLOTTE HAS FAKE TITS!
>>
>>1150685
Who cares, they look damn good
>>
File: 1442666773856.gif (4MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1442666773856.gif
4MB, 400x225px
>>1150646
no she advocated the revolution, then ended up just being another total divas hag who preached on and on about how she was wrestling she was in her mom's womb and deserved getting pushed
>>
Charlotte is my favorite Diva.

She's the best worker, best heel, and looks intimidating without being too unattractive.
>>
>>1150692
Literally a 24 year veteran you're disrespecting. Watch your tongue.
>>
>>1150692
I pay no attention to Total Divas. Everything so far on Raw and on the podcast was on-message.
>>
Paige in the fucking Pre-Show, and jobbing to less talented women.

Whose ass Paige didn't kiss to be like this? I mean, she was crying last year because she was wrestling in front of 7O,OOO+ people, and today she is a jobber in the Pre-Show? keksimus maxumus
>>
>>1141970
She's one of the best heels in WWE, so no. It is absolutely mind boggling, though, that they harped on about the new title being this big sign of progress, yet she couldn't win without the help of a man. Had she went over clean I would have loved it.
>>
>>1150750
Paige wrestled like complete fucking ass.

She's overrated
>>
>>1150750
She doesn't get Haitch as hard as Sasha and Charlotte do.
>>
>>1150750
Paige is a shit wrestler. If they're actually trying to make the Women's title more serious, they should keep her away.
>>
>>1150752
Would have hurt Sasha, Flair interfering legitimizes her.

WTB Serious Nattie after Women's Title
>>
>>1150798
They don't really have a choice. Like or not, she's popular and makes money.
>>
>>1150851
>Makes money
lmao no she doesn't.

Sasha Banks makes x10 more money for WWE than her
>>
>if Charlotte is confirmed a futa...

Make her more a less attractive?
>>
>>1150887
>Sasha Banks makes x10 more money for WWE than her
I'm a Sasha mark but gonna need sauce on this.
>>
>>1150912
more
>>
>>1150887
Sasha isn't a star of a pretty successful reality show. They wouldn't keep Paige around if she didn't move merch. Sasha is about on par with Paige at best in money making.
>>
>>1150928
His ass.

I've seen people with Charlotte t shirts on, but no one with Banks merch on. Granted I'd probably see more if I traveled to random peoples basements
>>
>>1150946
This. I think Paige is awful, but I'm sure she's making more money being on Total Divas than Sasha is wrestling.
>>
>>1150963
>I've seen people with Charlotte t shirts on, but no one with Banks merch on.
Well you must be pretty fucking blind then. Plenty of Legit Boss shirts and glasses around, hell there were at least two in the front row at Mania.
>>
>>1150887
certainly no one is this fucking dumb
>>
>>1145086
Me too. Absolutely made the most sense. Was hoping Ric was out after based Becky laid him out.
>>
Paige looks like ass these days.
>>
>>1141970
Not really. I prefer title changes in 1 vs 1 matches.
>>
Eh, she'll probably lose it tonight to Sasha or a debuting Bayley. If they keep the Mania trend then Eva Marie will bring the women's division onto a new level.
>>
>>1142331

underrated post
>>
>>1141970
CharGOAT is based, really stepped up last night
>>
>>1150654
That's the funniest part of the whole thing actually, your two biggest firework payloads of the night went off to absolutely zero crowd reaction, the crowd was like a woman after having sex with a guy with a micropenis watching him cum.
>>
>>1150689
They really do, I'm legit impressed by her surgeon.
>>
Nah man im as happy as i can get
>>
>>1150596
>put Sasha over

She was a botch machine the entire match. Thank fuck they didn't put her over.
>>
>>1153105
Yeah seriously. She pulled off a pretty good huricanrana early on and then immediately fucked up a sunset flip. Fucking Big Show pulled off a sunset flip. And that suicide dive she did seemed like she didnt commit to doing it and tried to change it to one of those flip things that Jeff Hardy used to do. Which if that what she tried to do, it looked bad. I wanted Becky to win, but I'm fine with Char winning cause she has been putting up good matches at ppvs for the last 3 ppvs in a row. And that moonsault was beautiful.
>>
Testing if I can po
>>
The one thing that pisses me off about this result is that we're already used to having Naitch interfere. If you're gonna have your heel win at Mania of all places the ending should be shocking in some manner, this should've been the stage where they take Ric out of the equation because if not where are you going to have your victorious babyface payoff? Fucking Payback? Wrestlemania is way too big a stage to have your heel uncerimoniously win like that. Same problem with the AJ/Jericho match honestly.
>>
>>1153121
That sunset flip was the only serious botch the entire match, stop blowing shit out of proportion.
>>
>>1153105
Other than the sunset flip that sasha overshot all the botches were on becky. Becky didnt flip over properly for the first bank statement and she was way too low to make the backstabber look good the second time
>>
>>1150646
AJ did it before her.
Thread posts: 98
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.