[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JUST

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 7

File: Dean_Ambrose_WWE_Axxess_2014.jpg (801KB, 1798x2017px) Image search: [Google]
Dean_Ambrose_WWE_Axxess_2014.jpg
801KB, 1798x2017px
JUST
>>
BURY
>>
MY
>>
CAREER
>>
Y'all are a bunch of fuckin smarks. Calm down.
>>
File: RAW_1115_Photo_276-3714552511.jpg (143KB, 642x722px) Image search: [Google]
RAW_1115_Photo_276-3714552511.jpg
143KB, 642x722px
>>1140371
>>1140620
>>1140645
>>1140686
Done senpai, hope you enjoy.
>>
File: image41.jpg (170KB, 1422x808px) Image search: [Google]
image41.jpg
170KB, 1422x808px
>mfw he loses to one F5
>>
>Reigns vs Trippe H had the crows loud as fuck.
>Dean vs Brock put the crowd to sleep
LMAO
>>
He's so overrated
>>
I never expected him to win but it was so fucking underwhelming

Taker/Shane told most of the story Dean's match was supposed to
>>
>>1140371

real disappointing. the least they could have done was a goddamn table
>>
>Lost to 1(one) spear
>Lost to 1(one) pedigree
>Lost to 1(one) F5
>Dropped the IC title so that Zack Ryder could go over
>>
>>1140371
Man, he's geek tier now – even considering he got a 3 count on Haitch at Roadblock weeks ago. That said, I'll be suckered in again when he's in one of the main story lines.
>>
What's Jon Moxley doing in the Impact Zone!
>>
Ambrose has the worst offense in the entire company for a full-timer. Brock selling anything of Ambrose's would be high comedy, especially him taking a bump for the Wacky Line. Ambrose's only chance was to use a shotgun, and in that case Brock would bring his giant gopher killing machine gun and kill thousands in attendance.
>>
File: 1407834608963.png (104KB, 320x287px) Image search: [Google]
1407834608963.png
104KB, 320x287px
>no blood
>no table spots
>no other weapons besides chairs and kendo sticks
>no high spot
>no Seth run in
>no Dean beating Heyman's ass for interfering
>no fighting outside the ring/arena
>no Dean hitting Lesnar with a car
>pinfall after a single finisher

What a shit match.
>>
>>1140755
are those god damn condiment holsters
>>
Poor Ambrose, he looked weak as fuck out there.
>>
I'm betting that they pulled that Rock segment out of their ass right before the show, and that's why the street fight was cut short. There has to be a reason outside of burying Dean for fun.
>>
>Dean literally didn't use any of the weapons he teased

Stupid booking.
If you introduce a gun, it has to go off at some point. Basic storytelling.
>>
Everyone was so excited for this match. Talking about how it could make Dean a star and this Would be MOTN.

It was shit, so fucking bad. Why are they so determined to shit on Dean? Why did they have all those weapons and not use any of them?
>>
>>1140371
Ya know, I think he knew the match was going to be shit. Look again and see the way he comes to the ring and how he just looked to give no fucks.
>>
>>1150372
I don't agree with that. He didn't get to use any of it last match, first of all. Otherwise, I just recommend looking at his match with Roadblock against Triple H to see him at his best. It was 10 times better than the main even tonight.
>>
>>1150385
>pinfall after a single finisher
Fuck...... You.
>>
>>1140371
Jon Moxley can't even win in HIS match AFTER taking the torches from the two Kings of Hardcore.

Well...actually that makes some sense when you think about it
>>
>HERE YOU GO DEAN, BARBIE
>*swings with it once and misses*
>*loses*
who booked this shit?
>>
>>1150389
HE'S INSANE MAGGLE!!!
HE THINKS THIS IS THE WILD WILD WEST AND HE'S WILD BILL HICKORY SAUCE!!!
HE NEEDS A GODDAMN PSYCHIATRIST!!!
>>
Putting Brock in a match with some glorified scrub was a shit idea to begin with

Give me Brock vs. Triple H again.
>>
>entire build, paint Dean as the iron man
>won't stay down, won't say die
>no big spots
>no tables
>weapon usage is kendo sticks and some chairs
>completely basic, PG street fight
>Dean loses to one finisher which he has been tanking throughout the entire build-up

I ain't even gonna pin the blame on Dean or Brock. Brock's offense was characteristically great, and Dean took those Germans like a fucking CHAMP, selling them excellently.
But this match was just structured so poorly.
Could've used an extra 5-10 minutes and being a LOT more over-the-top.
>>
>>1152332
>watching classic hardcore matches/street fights at mania
>edge/foley, raven/kane/big show, shane/vince

All of those were infinitely more memorable than this.
>>
>>1152332
>Brock's offense was characteristically great

A legit UFC champion wrestled with under 5 moves and spammed german suplexes the entire night. That is not great by any definition.
>>
Whats next for Dean?

The next thing for Brock in my opinion, should be go out for 6 months, come back around Summerslam and feud Samoa Joe. At this point I think Samoa is the one with the credibility to beat Lesnar
>>
>>1152729
>think Samoa is the one with the credibility to beat Lesnar
That fat cunt isn't going anywhere near a WWE main event kek
>>
>>1152738
He will never go around WWE Title, at least no 1 on 1, maybe in a fatal 4 way match, or maybe Elimination Chamber.

But still they can use him in good feuds on the main roster. Lesnar, Dean, Cena, Orton.
>>
>>1152738
>Kek

Opinion disregarded
>>
Reminder that Shane withstood far more damage than Dean did. What a fucking joke Ambrose is.
>>
File: 1459738278261.png (98KB, 828x828px) Image search: [Google]
1459738278261.png
98KB, 828x828px
>>1152332
>>Dean loses to one finisher
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
That's what finishers are. They finish.

I agree with the rest of your post though. There was obviously a trash can under the ring that could've been used. All street fights lately are shit. Only kendo sticks, chairs, and maybe a table.
>>
>>1152839
HE SHOULDN'T LOSE TO A FINISHER CAUSE HE'S A LUNATIC
>>
He got fucked over hard.
>>
All you "smarks" that thought this would be the best match. Kill yourselves.
>>
File: MessiLaughCollage.jpg (59KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
MessiLaughCollage.jpg
59KB, 600x600px
>losing to 1(ONE) F5
>he needs to be ramens lacky to win matches

THIS SHIT CANNOT BE MADE UP
>>
>>1150442
That's basically the thing WWE does all the time with extreme-rules tier matches.

You see a weapon, the weapon gets a pop for being taken out (Foleys baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire, chainsaw) then you see the other guy countering or hitting the guy holding it first, the weapon gets dropped and forgotten for the rest of the match.
>>
>>1151926
>We've come to the point were people EXPECT finishers to be meaningless

WHAT A MESS WE MADE WHERE IT ALL WENT WROOOOOOONG?
>>
>tfw the odds of a Dean/nakamura fued are as low as possible
>>
>>1150385
This, it was just a big bunch of nothing. They didn't even blade, not even slightly. Just nothing, absolutely nothing.
>>
>>1152738
>Somoan
>NOT getting a monster push

Kek
>>
>>1152922
Jericho, Styles, and Shane kicked out of finishers. Plus, people kicked out of each others finishes all the time in the attitude era.
>>
>>1151926
>>1152056
daeanetty status further confirmed
>roman was about to beat brock
>the A+ player beat brock
>dean loses in his own type of match with one f-5
Based
a
s
e
d
>>
>>1152729
Dean turn heel and lose to Roman
Brock lose to Roman at SS
>>
>>1153184
>A+ player beat brock

hello sethmark

he sat out this mania and his actual match against brock was overshadowed by taker's return

kys
>>
>>1153184
>this gimmick

No heat. No interest. No effort. Repackage.
>>
>>1152729
Vs Orton at SS
You heard it here first
>>
There is nothing wrong with losing to one finisher.
Especially when its the finisher of the guy with the highest power level on the roster being done onto a bunch of steel chairs.
That being said, its funny how dean is the only guy on the roster who can't kick out of finishers these days.
>>
Dean is buried for looking like a homeless crackhead now. He needs to get those muscles back.
>>
>>1153279
When the entire build is "you can't keep him down" and "I'll keep coming, because I've been through it all". And it's WRESTLEFUCKINGMANIA.
This is one of the times where he should be powering through finishers and absorbing abuse like a fucking sponge.
>>
>>1153297
True.
>>
REDDITDEANETTYFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

SETHFAGS UNITE
>>
>>1153297
Fucking shane o mac took more of a beating than Le LUNATIC FRINGE man

I like ambrose btw
>>
>>1154760
Kys
>>
The WWE insider on [spoiler]Reddit[/spoiler] said that Ambrose pushed for more hardcore stuff but Vince rejected it, so...
>>
Romans little buddy, nothing more
>>
>>1154818
Gotta make Shane v Taker look strong dammit
>>
File: Dean-Ambrose-Smackdown-wwe.jpg (22KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
Dean-Ambrose-Smackdown-wwe.jpg
22KB, 642x361px
BET THAT YOU THOUGHT THAT I'D LAY DOWN AND DIE

WELL I DID, IT TOOK ONE F5
>>
>>1140747
Tell me right now that he will ever hold the gold with a decent run after that match was clearly sabotaged for Roman's sake.
>>
>>1152878
Said the Smark who is secretly nursing wounds from how shit that match was booked.
>>
>>1140371

Is this the punishment for his drunk HoF interview?
>>
>>1140371
>Put over a part timer that is going away til SS
>Constantly failing to get the title
>Over as fuck with the fans

Is Dean the new CM Punk?
>>
>>1154894
>Is Dean the new CM Punk?
Deans actually has talent so no. I'd say hes the new Stone Cold/Mick Foley hybrid
>>
>>1154894
>inb4 pipebomb @ tonight RAW
>>
>>1154894
Punk got the title though?
>>
>>1140755
Cringe.
>>
>>1150442
What the fuck happened to that cart of weapons
>>
>>1154894
He's just another jobber, fuck punk but he came out looking good with all them loses. Also Dean's fanbase is small and not as vocal as Punks.
>>
>>1154977
>>1154977
See
>>1154818
>>
>>1152839
His whole thing is being a fucking maniac who can't feel pain/is some kind of masochist
The one time it would be acceptable for finishers to not be effective is right here
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.