[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WWE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (43KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 630x420px
I'm watching wrestlemania tonight with my friends but I've not watched WWE in a good few months, can anyone catch me up on what's happened recently?
>>
>>1132500
Injuries. Lots and lots of injuries
>>
>>1132510
Sounds promising.
>>
>>1132500

Rumors are going around about a brand split.

Roman is the new Cena but way more protected. HHH looks like he's having fun getting cheered for once. A lot of fans, but not all of them mind you, actually want Trips to bury Roman. It's not likely to happen though.

Shane vs Taker is Shane's first match back. If he wins he gets Raw but Taker is banned from future manias.

Dean is more over than Roman but not the guy they want and a lot of Heyman's promos are based on calling him a "little brother sidekick". Dean may beat Brock as a consolation prize for never getting the belt, but Brock may beat a fan favorite to try and get some cheap heat before a Roman feud.

The Usos vs Dudleys has no back story. You know as much as us. Dudleys cut promos nowadays about how they've stopped using tables forever, but since then they've used tables far more often than they ever have since coming back to WWE late last year.

The Andre the Giant thing is worthless. It only exists so that you're favorite jobber doesn't miss Wrestlemania. Best case scenario is somebody debuts/returns as an entrant and wins.

The tag team champions are in a grudge match instead of a title match for some reason.

The USA belt is a David v Goliath type deal where David is a near-midget luchador and Goliath has a reputation for injuring people.

The Intercontinental Belt's new tradition seems to be big multiman ladder matches at Mania. Owens and Zayn have a long history together. Miz has worked with Owens more than anyone else on the main roster. Ryder is a replacement for an injured Neville but him and his GF Emma getting storylines at the same time has some people convinced he might win. Stardust has a slight chance of turning back into Cody. Ziggler lost a match to HHH and got banned from Mania but they forgot about that and booked this match a week later. Sin Cara is gonna do a flip.
>>
>>1132588

Divas belt is caught up in the Divas revolution storyline. Three NXT callups are continuously (sometimes annoyingly) hailed as the saviors of women's wrestling, but the matches are legit pretty good. Especially compared to some of the shit matches creative comes up with for Raw. Sasha is probably gonna win, they kept her out of singles matches for months and turned her into a chick Lesnar almost. The revolution was initially booked really poorly but in 2016 has been one of the few angles to not totally shit the bed in terms of booking. The belt may or may not be changed to the Women's Championship because feminism.

The other divas match is some preshow shit. Probably gonna be more similar to the old divas style from a year or so ago. Eva Marie is involved and fuck her she sucks even for a diva. Gets louder boos than Roman. She's honestly the best heel in WWE.

AJ v Jericho is the fourth match, but the first with heel Y2J. They were teasing a tag titles run, but Jericho flipped after one match. Jericho has been doing the best work he's done in years and AJ is a strong worker. You should be excited for this one.

I think that's all of them.
>>
>>1132588
supposedly the new Women's title will be unveiled tonight at mania

who knows if its true, but some people are saying they're doing away with the whole "divas" thing
>>
>>1132500
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6adb1EHOYM
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.