[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Rock is the most overrated wrestler in history and Vince

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: therock.png (338KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
therock.png
338KB, 600x450px
The Rock is the most overrated wrestler in history and Vince only puts him on TV to get more viewers and better ratings, because The Rock.
>Prove me wrong, you can't.
>>
+18
>>
>>1131900
We don't give a fuck Phil
>>
>>1131906
Oh, and CM Punk fucking sucks too. He's a pussy who walked out on the company because he felt like he didn't get the treatment he "deserved." Fucking pathetic.
>>
I agree.

Its why Vince is trying to push Roman into being The Rock. He wants more Rock clones
>>
>>1131908
Hmmm, so you aren't Phil

Fuck off Jericho
>>
>>1131908

I still can't believe CM Punk went to UFC, he's going to get his head kicked in.
>>
File: 1426006230356.jpg (31KB, 357x384px) Image search: [Google]
1426006230356.jpg
31KB, 357x384px
>>1131900
>Ironically hating on Rocky

Shave your beard and lose some weight, you autistic fatfuck.
>>
>>1131924
>Implying I said I hated The Rock
All I said was that he was the most overrated wrestler ever. Get it right, you fucking walnut.
Plus, why does everyone praise him like he's a god or something? What's the deal? Why do people ogle over a giant mineral?
>>
>Vince only puts him on tv for more viewers and ratings

That's the whole point of the business though.
>>
>>1131900
Fuck the rock and all his shit movies.
>>
>>1131900
Vince wants another Rock with Roman. Fuck these overrated trash faggots.
>>
>>1131915
Rumor is he is getting released
>>
"Overrated" in what sense?

Do you still believe that "in-ring skill" really matters?
>>
>One of the biggest draws of all time
>Top guy during the biggest era of wrestling ever and helped to create it
>Top actor in Hollywood currently because of his charisma

>Vince only puts him on TV to get more viewers and better ratings, because The Rock.
If he gets them better ratings then people like him and want to see him? Wtf
>>
>>1131900
>>1131900
Go home OP. Go home.
>>
He's over-rated by people who think he's better than Austin or a bigger star than him. He also should be in a heel tag team with Roman Reigns. But other than that, he's a great wrestler.

>Plus, why does everyone praise him like he's a god or something?

He seems to be, or is presented as being incomparably cooler than anyone else.

That's why Stone Cold is better. He didn't have to escape any comparison or humiliation because actions spoke louder than words when it came to Stone Cold.
>>
>>1132191
Come on, dude. Austin may be a bigger star in the wrestling community, but Rock is a bigger international star overall.
>>
>>1132191
>Roman with two tag belts on Raw and Rock cutting promos live via satellite
>>
>>1132191
>He also should be in a heel tag team with Roman Reigns.

Awful.
>>
>>1132191
He is a bigger star than Stone Cold though.

Stone Cold has a shit reality show and wrestling podcast. Rock is in blockbuster movies and known world-over by non-wrestling fans.
>>
>>1131908
Yeah, he wasn't getting his treatment alright. The treatment to his fucking staph infection.
Sorry but if your company doctor fucking screws up, you should fucking leave that company.
/asp/ lives in a bizarro world where apparently misdiagnosed infections should be shrugged off.
>>
>>1132250
How's AJ?
>>
>>1131900
>Rock
>overrated

I want young fags to go and stay go. Most overrated is Hogan, and it's not even close.
>>
>>1132234
Non-wrestling fans know who Stone Cold is too.
>>
>>1132284
If one asks who was more of the right gay guy in the right place at the wrong time, it's definitely Rock more than Hogan.

The Rock was born in a wrestling family and witnessed the rise of the wrestling business that Hogan was the biggest cause of before he entered it himself.

Hogan had to overcome real odds to accomplish what he did. Arguably, so did the Rock, but Hogan did the most difficult things that no one had ever done before while Rock waits for opportunities that everyone is already waiting for.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.