[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wtf happened to the WWE Championship? I noticed that only the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

Wtf happened to the WWE Championship? I noticed that only the Heavyweight championship will be having a match for. And When I look up WWE championship I only find the heavyweight one.
>>
>>1131853
How long have you been off WWE? The WWE and World Heavyweight Championships were unified back in December 2013.
>>
>>1131853
They combined the WWE Championship and World Heavyweight into pic related.
>>
>>1131871
>>1131874
Yeah I haven't watched in a long while. Then how does both Raw and Smackdown have a belt to fight for? One show doesn't have a belt?
>>
>>1131871
>>1131874
Why?
>>
>>1131882
The brand split is not, at least effectively, a thing anymore.
>>
>>1131884
because the roster is so thin and the world title became for shit guys like Dolph Zigglar
>>
>>1131882
The brand extension simply doesn't exist anymore. The champions show in both Raw and Smackdown.
>>
File: 1396014190771.jpg (26KB, 367x388px) Image search: [Google]
1396014190771.jpg
26KB, 367x388px
>>1131853
>>1131882
>>
>>1131853
Last time the brand split somewhat existed was 2012. There was no point in 2 world titles anymore.
>>
>>1132130
>There was no point in 2 world titles anymore.
Now they're paying the price since there is only one champion instead of two.

That means the Seth and Roman will hoard that title and hold everyone down and give little buddy Dean a reign or two while everyone gets scraps.
>>
>>1132149
Which is why they should make the midcard and the tag titles matter.
Hell, bring back the cruserweight title. The way it died was simply bullshit.
Not everyone needs to be world champ.
>>
>>1132158
>they should make the midcard and the tag titles matter.
That's an oxymoron, does that mean Seth and/or Roman moves down to the US/IC belt after getting beat with the main title?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.