[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the fuck theres Snoop Dogg in hall of fame and not Cyndi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: 8.-Cyndi-Lauper.png (537KB, 615x400px) Image search: [Google]
8.-Cyndi-Lauper.png
537KB, 615x400px
Why the fuck theres Snoop Dogg in hall of fame and not Cyndi Lauper when she basically helped build Wrestlemania and Rock 'n' Wrestling Era?
>>
Because she's not relevant into today's pop culture and Snoop is. Snoop Dogg would get more non-wrestling fans to watch the HOF show than Cyndi would.
>>
>>1131334

> not relevant into today's pop culture
> she, like others, helped build pop culture since early 80's
>>
>>1131331
She probably banged Steph so now Vince hates her for ever and ever
>>
She's fucking huge wtf
>>
>>1131342
Hogan and T are just manlets
>>
>>1131334

>2016
>Snoop Dogg relevant

Pick one and get out
>>
>>1131339
The point is, most young people today have no clue who Cyndi Lauper is. Snoop Dogg is practically a household name and a much bigger draw.
>>
Who's the white guy on the right?
>>
>>1131346
Also, Cyndi will definitely be in the HOF, it will just most likely be posthumously so WWE can market on the publicity of her death.
>>
>>1131331
Maybe she has no interest in being inducted whereas Snoop will turn up to the opening of a jpeg attachment.
>>
>>1131345

Snoop Dogg is just sell out nigger.

Give him money so he can keep his addiction for drugs and the guy will blow you. From one of GOAT rappers from 90's to a whore that does music with Katy Perry, shitty reggae & conversion to the rastafari movement so he can smoke more weed.
>>
>>1131352

Do you really believe that? I don't. It's just like most of people been saying about this HoF. Some people don't deserve to be there, but they are because Vince is senile.

That's why he keeps fucking today's wrestling since he doesn't have nobody that could rape him like WCW did with ratings.

I can see some of his BS ideas in new generation, before SCSA and Mankind appear, in todays WWE business.

If he dies, it won't matter since his daughter is worst.
>>
>>1131352
She's done WWE stuff in recent memory:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9Bv1EXdOcM

In any other year, she would, but this year's Mania needs all the help it can get, hence Snoop Dog.
>>
>>1131363
Vince being the "All Seeing Eye" is a work. He has final say in any activity he chooses to put himself in, but a lot of the day to day shit goes on without him.

Sure, people will invoke "Vince wills this" to convince other people to get on board with their dumb idea, but there are only so many hours in a day. If Vince was really involved with all of the planning and decisions that the company implies, he wouldn't even have time to wipe his own ass.

And who wants to work for a company where the CEO has a shitty bottom?

Nobody, that's who.

Except for Triple H, who would work for child-molesting cannibals if they promised to book him in the main event.
>>
>>1131396
Pretty sure I'd still smash that. She's cute for a 58 year old there.

Not sure how the copyrights stuff works. Isn't there something to do with WWE taking some kind of ownership of a character upon induction? So presumably, they now have some creative rights over "The" Snoop Dogg that inhabits "The WWE Universe", so they can drop his likeness into their cartoons and shit with greater freedom.

I could imagine that causing trouble with labels.
>>
Because no one gives a shit about Cyndi Lauper
>>
>>1131399
>but a lot of the day to day shit goes on without him.

He is literally backstage at every RAW screaming into the announcers' headsets for the entire show
>>
>>1131432
Ummm, yes. Because his big thing has always been to be a TV Producer. And that is what a producer does.

You don't come up with the entire direction of a company on the fly, while shouting through a mic in the high pressure situation of a live-audience television broadcast.

Most of what a producer says is "We've got 90 seconds more to fill until commercials, keep talking" or "there's a spot with a chair to the knee in two minutes, sell the work he's doing to his knee now". That type of shit.

He's not telling Maggle and Jibble what to say word for word. The reason they are shit announcers is entirely their own work.
>>
Probably because of his cousin.
>>
>>1131460
Definitely
>>
>>1131334
Neither is arnold or snoop. I feel there is another reason we dont know about.
>>
>>1131532
>Arnold
>Snoop
>Not relevant
>>
>>1131443
>He's not telling Maggle and Jibble what to say word for word

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmJgCO2JjBI
>>
>>1131346
> drawing for a fucking guaranteed sell-out awards show

I want e-marks to leave
>>
>>1131443
> a mark who doesn't know anything talking like he knows shit
>>
>>1131443

Son, he runs the show. What you see HHH doing to NXT he does to RAW.

Besides that everything goes by him so he needs to agreed. Nothing, but nothing, goes on without him giving his thumbs up.

Russo takes on credit for everything that made wwe great back in the attitude era. When really Vince that had a hand in it and a final decision on everything. If it wasn't like that, WWE would be for next years like WCW was when Russo was head writer.

It's like when Owen died. Guy didn't want to do that stupid gimmick. Vince and Russo agreed with it and persuade him to do it.
>>
>>1131559
It's a shame there is none of VKM reply in that, as it'd be interesting to hear.
>>1131645
>calls someone a mark
>believes in VKM as a giant pyramid-eye killuminati monster no different to his kayfabe Mr McMahon persona
Good work. I've never worked behind the scenes on a wrestling production, but worked on the studio floor at sky sports for some time. TV production follows a set of techniques and processes whatever it is being broadcast. Live production is intense as fuck. He is not trying to make creative decisions on the fly unless he is absolutely forced to.
>>1131651
Like I said - his position means he has the ability to have the final say in each and every decision, should he wish - from the number of blueberries in the muffins in the canteen, to whole gets the title shot, and all in between.

That doesn't mean he is using that right to do so on each and every decision.

And a bunch of other, departmental stuff, will come down as "Vince says to do this". Not because Vince actually has stipulated that, but because the department heads want it done with no arguing.
>>
>>1131768
Who, not whole
>>
>>1131331
What aboot Lawrence Taylor? He fucking main evented the Wrestlemania and HBK was pro wrestling against Diesel that year. Fucking they will probably put in Hugh Jack Man next year
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.