[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>its a fans chant the same 3 fucking chants every match even

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 46463467347.jpg (71KB, 770x1059px) Image search: [Google]
46463467347.jpg
71KB, 770x1059px
>its a fans chant the same 3 fucking chants every match even tho the psychology in the ring doenst merit it, event

do these fucking bafoons not know how to show natural reaction to something wtihout chanting "blank-is gonna kill you" or "holy shit"

also how fucking pathetic was that lame americuck attempt trying to do London's baylee be my girll chant that lasted 5 seconds cause they couldnt sync up

then half of every other match you'd hear the goons near the crowd mics trying to start something that 99% didnt.

also the fucking Mavs outdrew the event that same night at the American Airlines Arena by 2x as many fans, just like a random Raw in June would too
>>
That their ring psychology and work rate dumb ass
>>
>>1131240
>also how fucking pathetic was that lame americuck attempt trying to do London's baylee be my girll chant

Implying it wasn't the britcucks who fly across the planet to watch a fake sport chanting that. A large fraction of Wrestlemania crowds are international.

>also the fucking Mavs outdrew the event that same night at the American Airlines Arena by 2x as many fans

AA Arena holds almost 20k people. NXT Dallas was held in a convention center. Also, basketball is a real sport so it better draw more.
>>
I blame the euros for bringing this trend of "chant stupid shit" over. Americans never did this until the business went down and shit-toothed Britbongs infiltrated our world.
>>
>>1131246

>work rate

standing there trading elbows for most of the match?

or samoa fats sitting down cause he busted his face 2 seconds into the match

and how about that classic of a tag match

that shitty unclimatic finish to the baylee asuka match

every NXT event is just Hogan Rock WM18 for fucking 5-6 matches

ill look forward to the next botchmania that's made up of mostly NXT event matches

just like the so called "classic" sasha and baylee matches that had fucking literally MULTIPLE segments each episode after they happened and even made the top botchamanias of the year episode a few months ago for last year.

roadblock had the same size crowd and roudyness just a few weeks ago, just didnt have fake college kids meme chanting the entire time
>>
>>1131252
Do you even know what ring psychology and work rate is idiot?
>>
>>1131252
I've never seen a botch on the level of the one in the tag match, EVER, by anyone at Wrestlemania in the entire history of the show.
>>
>>1131247

your 2nd point missed the part where RAW hosts in that arena and fills it each time, they could have gotten alteast 2-3 other open stadiums with larger attendances if they wanted, or played the AAA either night around friday cause the Mavs were only playing Friday

they dont cause they know it wont fill, just like when they did book a larger 20k arena a few events ago and it was half filled and looked pathetic
>>
>>1131255

listen to the 2nd episode of austin an russo talk about todays "work rate"

its fucking spots

that fucking pin-fest during the shitty Ska music seth rogan fag was unessisary and nothing but cheap pops

literally nobody thinks they're winning like that

also can we fucking stop with boogieman 2.0 still doing the shitty facepaint and looking up at the sky during a match?

i literally fucking cringed when he pushed his head up an down to make his "mouth" open an close
>>
>>1131251
Brits are the kings of obnoxious shitchants. You ever watch PROGRESS match? Idiots can't go half a minute without starting some retarded chant to show how much they're enjoying (or not enjoying) the match. They even encourage their crowds to chant "THIS IS PROGRESS" instead of "awesome," like that makes it any better.

Japanese crowds are the best: they rather watch and enjoy the match instead of try and get themselves over. Applauding when appropriate. Then they explode when it matters during the climax of the match.
>>
I'm really tired of stephanie and redditors on /wwe/ shilling me the nxt women division. Do they really enjoy like it, or am i getting worked? I mean the main roster is shit too, but at least thematch with natalya and charlotte was fun to watch, also nikki was great to watch when she was champion because of her tits and average-above average wrestling skills.
>>
>>1131240
>even tho the psychology in the ring doesn't merit it.
Tell me what you mean by this and when it happened.
>>
>>1131262
Yeah, you don't know either.

Go watch more shoot videos like me and maybe you'll learn something
>>
>>1131257
Well they sold out Brooklyn and London, and there was very high demand for this event, so if they had done it at AAA on the Saturday then it probably would have sold out
>>
>>1131267

the entire nakamura match desu

they stood there as literally 4-5 chants ran thru then basically worked slower and easier than Triple H vs Taker's WM match

since the shit prior to that sucked ass an nobody cared about

>inb4 that corbin match was 5 stars an i shouldnt have skipped it entirely after his cringy scull jacket that looked fake as fuck like those plastic halloween skulls when you have HHH there would could have had one of his outfit makers work on it
>>
>>1131265

bro these idiots were marking out after the botchley vs shasha matches like they were gold

fucking Charlotte was literally on botchmania fucking up on a smackdown match the week she was gonna win the belt at the PPV that weekend and wound up losing cause of it which they just acted like never happneed.

then that whole Emma match which was literally the top botched finish of the year on his end of year episode where she knocked out orange kangaroo girl and got the pin when she wasnt supposed to

all those shitty Paige botches being late on Nickki's 2nd turnbuckle turn around kick

that shitty psycology of Charlotte not selling her knee and doing her finisher on Nikkie at a PPV which was reversed yet Nikki tapped

and lets not forget this whole "foot is under the rope" bullshit started cause of a botch in a womens match
>>
File: tip.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
tip.gif
2MB, 320x180px
>>1131240
>ring psychology
>>
>>1131273
They weren't chanting because of the drama though, they were chanting because of it being Nakamura's debut.
Chanting "This is Awesome" or whatever before a lockup just means something along the lines of "This is a dream match" people chanted This is Awesome when the Wyatts and Shield stared at each other from across the ring. If they were chanting "JBL" I would be slightly annoyed but nothing they were chanting involved anything that wasn't part of the match.
>>
>Wrestling board
>Posts an image of a disgusting Jew

Good job dumbass.
>>
>>1131286

they redo the same fucking 3-4 chants every fucking match

they did it during that shit fucking tag match

its like they need to feed their lack of real friends by chanting shit they heard on the last show to feel apart of something rather than just cheer normally

its not real reactions or emotions, its just everyone sitting there with their cell phones waiting to do a verbal selfie hoping to get a chant started

they're like those annoying middle aged men like the fucking Jets "mascot" who's some out of work fucking firefighter whos as much a fucking firefighter as fucking steve buscemi or Denis Leary
>>
>>1131281
I really hate the way you type and space your shit out.
>>
>>1131281

matter fact the foot under the rope was when Charlotte's legs were under the rope and fucked up the end of the match ,so they came out the next night on raw an acted like that was EVER a rule and now have had 3-4 other matches where the ref stops a count or breaks a submission cause the foot is under the rope rather than on the rope
>>
>>1131291
to be fair while I don't like most meme chants, 'which one's Dawson, which one's Dash' is great and I was okay with them repeating it a couple times
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.