[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MOTY? MOTY for sure

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: zaynvnakamura.jpg (160KB, 1125x633px) Image search: [Google]
zaynvnakamura.jpg
160KB, 1125x633px
MOTY?
MOTY for sure
>>
>babby's first nakamura match

Wasn't even Nakamura's best match all year (vs Styles at Wrestle Kingdom), you saw him at his minimum power level. Btw, MOTY so far is Dragon Lee vs Kamaitachi at Fantastica Mania.
>>
>>1130638
Not OP but I didn't think the styles v nakamura match was as good as people say.

The match with zayn would of been moty to me if zayn cooled down on the no selling a bit (was his farewell match though was it not?) And if the back to back punches part didn't look so weak.

Idk if they were holding back for a bit there or if they were just really gassed, but it looked whack.
>>
>>1130620
It's a bit early mate.
>>
The crowd really helped to make the match a lot better
>>
>>1130620
Just in terms of WWE, easily.

>>1130638
I actually prefer this one to his WK match. The styles bout had more twists and turns and a better end sequence, but this had more story behind it, and a hotter (smaller) crowd.
>>
Maybe if it was in the Tokyo Dome
t. Dave Meltzer
>>
File: nakamura - tanahashi.webm (2MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
nakamura - tanahashi.webm
2MB, 854x480px
2 weeks ago on /asp/:
>le overrated outlaw karate gook is overrated, will be repackaged as suzuki nintendo and have a dancing gimmick

last night on /asp/:
>OMG MOTY! 5 STARS!

Last night was a pretty average Nakamura match; he did most of his usual spots and other standard puroresu spots (him and Zayn trading forearms). He even did this spot in this webm. He's got MUCH better matches in him, and if last night impressed you, just wait. Hopefully WWE won't water him down too much.
>>
nakamura v kota ibushi at wrestle kingdom 9 is still my favourite match of both the stars
>>
>>1130758
This. Everybody needs to watch this, especially since Ibushi will be on NXT soon. I'm pretty sure you can still find it on Dailymotion. Good ol' JR is doing English commentary... and uh, Matt Striker.
>>
>>1130665
>the back to back punches
They were were forearms

>no selling
>Idk if they were holding back for a bit there or if they were just really gassed
They both sold it more than an average nip on nip match. Even then you're not supposed to sell it as much because It's a strong style spot, It's supposed to show your resiliency. I guess you have to be a njpw fan to truly get that spot, it was truly fantastic and the crowd loved.
>>
>>1130775
Nah, save your time instead friends. Dude couldn't even be fucked to post a link, sounds like it isn't worth it.
>>
>>1130746
>>1130620
Everyone who says it's match of the year has never seen a nakamura match before
>>
>>1130793
is it that hard to highlight a text then click search google are you really that fat
>>
>>1130793
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x41nc7k_shinsuke-nakamura-c-vs-kota-ibushi-iwgp-intercontinental-title-match-wrestle-kingdom-9-4-1-15-englis_sport

Here you go lardo
>>
>>1130793
>>1130793
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x41nc7k_shinsuke-nakamura-c-vs-kota-ibushi-iwgp-intercontinental-title-match-wrestle-kingdom-9-4-1-15-englis_sport

Just for you my obese friend. I'm sorry I was so selfish not thinking about you getting winded having to open a new tab and do some typing.
>>
>>1130793
you FAT FUCK
>>
>>1130793
you sound tubby
>>
>>1130793
phat
>>
>>1130793
Lmao fatty
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.