[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Smark crowds are cancer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 6

File: WWE_NXT_(2014).png (58KB, 239x231px) Image search: [Google]
WWE_NXT_(2014).png
58KB, 239x231px
>"This is awesome" every 5 minutes
>"This is wrestling"
>[Chant referencing wrestlers previous non-WWE gimmick]
>"Holy shit" just in response to Nakamura entering the ring
>"Fight forever"

I know it's not just the chants but the fact they're coming from an army of young men makes it even more unpleasant to the ears
>>
>SJW on 4chan

literally why
>>
The problem is they really try too hard. In Bongland there's a culture of chants so they understand what to do and how to keep it fresh and original. In USA smarks want to be the Bongland crowds but don't know how and end up trying way way too hard.
>>
>>1126724
If you don't like smark crowds do a better job attracting non wrestling fans to your product Vince
>>
>Chanting NXT
>Chanting "Thank you X, as if the cunt about to retire"
>clapping at the end of matches

>>1126734
You need to be 18+ to post here, kid
>>
>>1126753
Please stop paying for your TV monthly
>>
>>1126724
Americans that prefer for everyone to sit on their hands and then politely clap at the end are the absolute worst.

The Dallas crowd wasn't the best but it was passionate and loud and heavily into every match, what more can you ask for?

I bet you are from Corpus Christi.
>>
>>1126775
>Americans that prefer for everyone to sit on their hands and then politely clap at the end are the absolute worst.
that's japan
>>
>>1126753
>Clapping at the end of a good match
>A bad thing

I thought Ameriburgers loved clapping?
>>
>>1126783
And OP apparently.
>>
>>1126783
No, Japanese crowds get more and more into it as the match builds, and often make a lot of noise at the end. That would trigger poor >>1126724, he wants everyone to be quiet so he can enjoy his livestream to his mother's basement in peace.
>>
>>1126775

Not him but eventually crowds need to shut the fuck up. Chanting throughout the entire match is boring and it lessens a chant when something big actually happens. Chanting holy shit at someone diving through the second rope, which is literally done every single match, is so damn annoying.

I was at Brooklyn and aside from some "full sail sucks", it was pretty much the same shit.
>>
>>1126775
I don't want them to be quiet, i want them to pop the right way

the attitude era or the golden era didn' have this shit
>>
>>1126808
>I want them to pop the right way

Fuck off Vince, shouldn't you be busying fucking up mania right now?
>>
>>1126724

>Stupid passionate NXT smarks chanting!
>Man, this Raw crowd is so dead.

What will please your asshole?
>>
>you should just be quiet
>>
>>1126847
you gave us no other options on purpose fucktard
>>
>>1126847
Organic crowd excitement

The NXT/Indy shitchanting is forced as fuck
>>
>>1126847
Nothing will please the IWC, remember, these are the people that only boo Roman Reigns because it's somehow "cool" to boo Roman Reigns.
>>
>>1126905
>people singing or chanting when I wouldn't personally isn't organic!

Fucking Americans. It's normal to sing songs and chant shit more often in europe, that is all that is crossing over now.
>>
>>1126724
I don't mind "olé" chants, honestly. People want to show support to a wrestler they like that WWE never gave them means to do, so they resort to what he had previously. Despite what Vince wants people to believe, there's more to wrestling than what he says there is.
>>
File: baby-crying[1].jpg (15KB, 635x414px)
baby-crying[1].jpg
15KB, 635x414px
>>1126724

>"Wahhh! No fun allowed!"
>>
When they chanted this is wrestling I couldn't stop laughun for 5 minutes straight then I drank my self to sleep and I missed the entire show
>>
>>1126847
>raw crowd is so dead
This is infinitely better than nxt fags chanting entire songs
>>
>"Both these women"

People that think that there's a difference between the NXT crowd at Full Sail and the crowds from anywhere else is just wrong.
>>
Chanting "fight forever" is just too fucking cancerous. Let's go Fandangoing instead! Hur hur hur.
>>
File: antismarks.jpg (105KB, 941x611px)
antismarks.jpg
105KB, 941x611px
(YOU)
>>
>>1126807

>hate crowd chants
>go to a live event anyway

the fuck is wrong with you? and what did you seriously expect?
>>
>>1126994

fuck you I think Raman rRains is overbooked midcarder that Vince thinks has "The Look" and is throwing everythign at the wall with him at the sacrifice of the rest of the roster that isn't Cena, Brock, Taker or HHH.
>>
I love their enthusiasm but some of the chants are fucking annoying
>>
>>1127122

That New York crowds would be better, especially with 14,000+ people.
>>
>>1127130
How reddit of you.
>>
>>1126808
>this

Attitude era want chants of random shit the whole time. People yelled and screamed of excitement and the few chants were only for a short time. Now its This is awesome every match or What chants for fucking promos. Just be excited and yell you dont need dumb shit chants for everything.
>>
File: 8b4.gif (2MB, 200x150px)
8b4.gif
2MB, 200x150px
>>1127247
>>
>>1126724
A lively crowd can really add to a show, I will admit that NXT crowds can be kinda annoying at times and try too hard to get themselves over, but I thought they were well behaved on that front last night. They were passionate for every match, and "Fight Forever" was actually a cool chant. When "We are Awesome" hits, then they have crossed into cunt territory.
>>
The crowd was great, stop complaining about the same thing every month
>>
It was annoying sometimes, especially the Nakamura entrance, but it's still a million times better than silence.
>>
>>1127203
>he leeches wi-fi from his neighbors
>>
>>1127320
This.

Also it was basically a wrestlemania crowd with people who have traveled all across the country/world. Raw will be the same way and poor guys that don't deserve the hate (like Roman) are gonna get shit on hard on Raw.
>>
EVERYONE YOURE GETTING FUCKING BAITED PLEASE STOP IM CRINGING TOO MUCH AT HOW DUMB YOU GUYS ARE
>>
As someone who watched wrestling for the first time in about 14 years last night I thought NXT was really good and stylistically things are so different but most of it is pleasing, also the crowds were fun but I agree that they're not the ECW type of pop that comes with atmosphere ust really jumping out at you like the Sandman entrances and such

overall it was good fuck everyone in this thread
>>
'Fight forever' is badass though.
>>
I just loved hearing "fuck PG."
>>
smarks please stop posting, I can't handle all this cringe.
>>
why does /asp/ hate smarks? why else would you be here?
>>
>>1127528
They hate themselves
>>
The only thing that really triggered me was them stealing the bongland chants from takeover london. Get your own chants amerifats.
>>
>I want the Corpus Christi crowd that sits on her hands for three hours
>>
I just hate their dumb chants.

Do NXT wrestlers not have any catchphrases?
>>
>>1127595
Enzo and cass have "How you doin?"
Eva Marie has "all red everything"
I can't think of anyone else
>>
>>1126724
>>"Holy shit" just in response to Nakamura entering the ring
>>1126724
>>"This is awesome" every 5 minutes
Yeah, that was pretty annoying. It diminishes it when something actually deserving of those chants happens.
>>
>Jordan does basic move
>JORDANS GONNA KILL YOU JORDANS GONNA KILL YOU
>Asuka exists
>ASUKAS GONNA KILLS YOU ASUKAS GONNA KILLS YOU
>Bayley in the ring
>sing an entire fucking song
>Anything at all happens to anyone
>NXT NXT NXT NXT NXT NXT NXT NXT NXT NXT
>Corbin does something that actually requires skill
>silence
At least cheer for something actually fucking happening
>>
>>1126724
At least they cheer the faces, boo the heels and don't take a long piss all over the show.
>>
>>1127755

Well, they don't usually piss all over the show. If there's a fuckup you'll get five minutes worth of 'botchamania' chants and they'll curse out whatever they think is hurting the show (like spending half the Joe/Balor match chanting variants on 'fuck PG').
>>
>>1126724
Nah I agree bro. Not in some anti smark " everything that isn't WWE culture is bad" kinda way but it's just shit, it's like trying to get yourself over instead of the talent.

If you want to really show how appreciative you are you should just cheer your favourite shit really loudly and clap or whatever, that translates to real heat that makes the talent feel great and makes matches feel more awesome, creates a huge buzz etc.

"Something some-thing" *clap clap clap clap*

Even if it's genuine and positive that shit is gay and doesn't actually contribute anything other than letting everyone know you think you're really smart.

Just cheer. And boo the shit you guys you don't like, that's way more cutting than a gay chant, actually, if the guy is an over pushed face for eg.
>>
>that guy who kept trying to start an olé chant everytime the crowd settled down
>>
>>1127078
I'd rather have a hot crowd than silence.
>>
>>1127787
>(like spending half the Joe/Balor match chanting variants on 'fuck PG').
That was based.
>>1127857
That was irritating.
>>
>>1127813
There is no-one as boring as you.

Non-Americans sometimes show their support by singing songs and making up chants. Its part of the experience of going to big sporting events.
>>
>>1128156
>Non-Americans sometimes show their support by singing songs and making up chants. Its part of the experience of going to big sporting events.
Not him, but it ruins the show for the much larger audience at home when the songs and chants are irritating/nonsensical/have nothing to do with the match and instead distract from it.
>>
>complaining about chants
Its fucking refreshing compared to the dead crowds on Raw and PPVs

Do you also hate it when there's signs?

The crowd added to what happens in matches, and that's what they did at takeover.
>>
>>1128175
Then stop focusing on what the crowd are saying and focus on the match instead.

It just takes some getting used to, but this shit is 10x better than silent American crowds who seem embarrassed to even be there
>>
what even is the point of chanting "ole ole ole ole ole ole ole"? what does it even mean? the only thing more annoying at sporting events is at baseball games when some lone cunt starts with their "swing batter batter swing" attention whoring bullshit
>>
>>1128175
>the songs and chants are irritating/nonsensical/have nothing to do with the match

Most if not all the songs and chants had everything to do with the match that was going on. There was no "What", there was no "CM Punk".

>Both These Guys!
Nakamura and Zayne
>Both These Girls!
Asuka and Bayley
>FUCK PG
Joe bleeding and wanting to just fight like a bad-ass
>>
>>1128242
>olé
>"HOLY SHIT" at a fucking entrance
>>
>>1128246
Ole is used to show Sami support though.
>>
>>1128241

Its a reference to Sami Zayn's old character on the indies.
>>
>>1126724
NXT crowds a shit they will literally eat up anything
>>
Let them bleed chant
>>
File: SDyo.jpg (32KB, 312x450px) Image search: [Google]
SDyo.jpg
32KB, 312x450px
I'm going to go to Takeover if it's ever near me and start a Super Dragon chant just so one of you makes a thread about it
>>
>>1126735
I found it hilarious that they basically copied loads of the chants that the bongs did.
Unoriginal redneck plebs.
>>
>>1128275
Explains why The Drifter is so over
>>
If the WWE doesn't want smarks ruining their shows why do they keep catering to them?
>>
>>1132200
>drifter
>over
I didn't know getting boo'd for 3 months straight was being over. So Roman really IS popular.
>>
>>1132475
Fucking WHOOSH.
>>
>>1128451

And then Super Dragon comes at you bro.

Do you even lift?
>>
>>1126724
This is a sign that you are out of touch.

Change your ways or you'll end up a cantankerous old fart.
>>
>>1126724
You sound like fun. If you don't want to hear the crowd then mute the show and watch in silence. I'd rather have lively crowds than Corpus Christi sit on your ass in silence crowds. It's called atmosphere you dumb fucking troglodyte. Sorry that the crowd paid money to go cheer and go nuts over men and women in tight spandex touching one another consensually.

Should the Mania crowd and Post-Mania crowd stay silent then? I paid money to go and if I want to cheer like a retarded seal then let me do what I fucking please.

>I know it's not just the chants but the fact they're coming from an army of young men makes it even more unpleasant to the ears.
>Army of Young Men
>Young Men
>Men
>Unpleasant
Who gives a shit what's between their legs. They pay money, they can have fun. Fuck off back to your hugbox.
>>
>>1132617

WWE is essentially a pantomine, and the crowd are part of the performance. Therefore, there is a responsiblity on them to "have fun" within certain respectful limits. It negatively affects the product when the fans are more interested in getting themselves over so they can post on youtube comments "I was there xDDD"
>>
NXT crowds are more interested in getting their 30 seconds of fame and entitlement than actually popping properly.

It's also forced and contrived as fuck, its like a packed house of body odor and autism.
>>
>>1132672
>t. autist terrified by rooms of more than 5 people (one of them being his mother)
Thread posts: 81
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.