[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fuck wrestling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 12

File: 67868687.png (253KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
67868687.png
253KB, 500x375px
fucking pg bullshit is unwatchable
fuck the little kids
fuck the smarks
fuck vanilla midgets who'll never draw shit
fuck the indies and japanese shit wrestling
>>
>>1126022
Lul your just an anti-smark, you got worked by not watching anymore XD
>>
File: 2267834-amdrag_cape.jpg (93KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
2267834-amdrag_cape.jpg
93KB, 640x480px
>>1126026
look at this ''wrestler''!?
this is the shit we have for entertainment today
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 431x342px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 431x342px
>being this mad about children's television

>fuck bro remember when Seasame St was fucking hardcore with OGs like Big Bird fucking roasting black celebrities and shit with Oscar the motherfucking grouch keeping it fucking grimes and showing us the struggle, fuck this new gay kiddy Seasame St it makes me so angry as a 23 year old who grew up watching the real shit. Fuck Seasame St

>/this is how WWE fans sound
>>
This is a really unfocused amount of bait

Keep It Simple, Stupid
>>
File: B9mxNToIIAIM487.jpg (71KB, 530x750px) Image search: [Google]
B9mxNToIIAIM487.jpg
71KB, 530x750px
look at this fucking homogaylord, this is the kind of shit people dig these days ffs
>>
>>1126036
> worked by a Gorgeous George schtick in 2K16

OK this just got funny again
>>
File: 960.jpg (46KB, 960x620px) Image search: [Google]
960.jpg
46KB, 960x620px
this cock swallower fuck should be the top guy and face of the wwe pg gay so that fucking company finally runs out of business.
>>
>>1126036
>getting THIS worked by my boy Breeze
>>
>>1126033
>implying that people don't actually think like this irl

http://www.salon.com/2015/08/17/the_gentrification_of_sesame_street_cashing_out_once_and_for_all_from_the_radical_notion_that_the_urban_working_class_are_people_too/
>>
File: nakamura.jpg (15KB, 480x278px) Image search: [Google]
nakamura.jpg
15KB, 480x278px
>>1126046
i can't speak english so i'll never cut a promo lol, but my kicks and hurracaranas are fantastic i'm going to be the new funaki
#pushnakishike
>>
>>1126054
Going by your posts he's better at speaking English than >>(You)
>>
>>1126054
But Nakamura speeks english just fine you faggot.
>>
ajobber styles

''hey chriss jerico, i will fight you because of ''U DON RESPACT MI''
>>
>>1126036
Are you a homophobe? What does his sexual orientation have anything to do with this?
>>
File: kevin-owens.jpg (172KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
kevin-owens.jpg
172KB, 600x600px
>>1126058
WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO?
HIJACK RAW SCREAMING SEEEMPUNC?
>hey, i'm kevin owens, i'm fat, i fight for respect.
i've been fighting in the indies for over 400 years
because no one gave two shits about me
>>
>>1126069
I agree with you there, CM Punk is an overated douchebag and Kevin Owens is so fat he can't take his shirt off. Take off his shirt and shave his beard, what will he look like?
>>
>>1126069
> respect

Amazing how you top your duncery in every successive post

> missing the most obvious gimmick this fucking hard
>>
>>1126066
> lost 1 match
> jobber

Your stupidity is hilarious
>>
File: New-Day.jpg (71KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
New-Day.jpg
71KB, 642x361px
>>1126067
i'm as gay as everyone else watching a gay show.

''we are the new gay''
we are a bunch colorful niggers, and we scream really loud
>>
>>1126067
It doesn't even make sense considering that Breeze has always been portrayed as straight
>>
>>1126072
>Take off his shirt and shave his beard, what will he look like?

A generic nobody?
>>
>>1126073
>>1126077
i'm gonna make you respect me

''boo''
we are the wyatts!!
we lose every week
aren't you scared yet
>>
>>1126080
> he's a self-loathing gaycist

State of you
>>
>>1126086
forgot the fucking picture
>>
robo-reigns

''you better respect mah family''
triple H last week on raw you disrespect me
i'm superman
vince doesn't know how to sell me.
believe that
>>
File: tumblr_inline_ngbwu5LNXW1s6o5ko.gif (752KB, 500x266px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_ngbwu5LNXW1s6o5ko.gif
752KB, 500x266px
>>1126022
Op not liking pg era
>pg era is best era
>pic very related
>>
File: social-outkasts.jpg (1MB, 2842x1584px) Image search: [Google]
social-outkasts.jpg
1MB, 2842x1584px
now i leave this mediocre thread with one of the best rosters in the wwe pg era and why not? one of the best rosters ever
thank you based vince and writers
>>
>>1126105
I really wish this angle had played out.
>>
>>1126059
Proof cuckboi, he speaks broken engrish like all of them
>>
>>1126142
Imagine actually posting this
>>
>>1126069
H-HEY COLE WATCH ME PLS
>>
>>1126143
Can you even form a coherent thought retard?
>>
WRESTLING'S DEAD DERE YAWN
>>
>>1126146
> being this mad
>>
File: the end.png (2MB, 2000x1263px) Image search: [Google]
the end.png
2MB, 2000x1263px
What I gather from this thread is that you hate this world OP.
Not just wrestling, but everything you can hate.
There's a simple solution for that.
>>
>>1131393

Incredible...

The feeding ramp has been polished to a mirror sheen. It's not going to have any feeding problems. The slide's been replaced with a reinforced version. And it meshes perfectly with the frame. The frame itself has been iron-welded and scraped down multiple times for maximum precision. The front strap part of the frame has been checkered to make it dig into the hand. That prevents any slipping. The sight system's original, too. It's a 3-dot type. It's got an enlarged front sight, giving it superior target sighting capability. The regular hammer's been replaced with a ring hammer. That enhances the cocking speed and increases the hammer-down speed. They also reworked the grip safety to accommodate the ring hammer. Looks like they eliminated it altogether. This is a tool for pros. The thumbs safety and the slide stop are extended to allow for more precise handling. The base of the trigger guard is whittled down, so you can use a high grip. And the trigger itself is a long type for easy finger access. The trigger pull is about 3.5 pounds. That's about a pound and a half lighter than normal. The magazine well has been widened to make it easier to put in a new magazine. The magazine catch button has been cut down low to make it harder to hit by mistake. The mainspring housing has been changed to a flat type to increase grip. And it's even been fitted with stepping so that it doesn't slip from the recoil when firing. On top of that, they added cocking serrations to the front part of the slide. That lets you load and eject cartridges faster in an emergency. Whoever did this is a professional. No question - this thing could shoot a one-hole at 25 yards in a machine rest.

Where did you get this?
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.