[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Nakamura has a good match with Zayn that is on par with his

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: Nakamura.jpg (12KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
Nakamura.jpg
12KB, 236x236px
>Nakamura has a good match with Zayn that is on par with his usual work in the big NJPW shows
>Everyone in the world is screaming match of the year
This dude is gonna blow people's minds and create everlasting orgasms if he ever actually is given a chance at a well booked main event in the big stage
>>
It was exciting to see him doing his thing without changing any of his moves on NXT, but yeah, Nakamura has had plenty of matches in the past that easily surpassed this.
I think it's just smarks getting overly excited because they're happy for him, and I am too, so whatever.
>>
Guarantee you that people who said that never watched a Nakamura match before (maybe the Ring of Honor one)
>>
Matches that aren't in WWE/NXT don't count.
>>
As someone who doesn't watch children's television shows, I'm finding the general WWE Universes reactions to be great.
>this guy is the best ever that was a five star match he's going to be the GOAT
>this guy is terrible he's a skinny midget chink who can't work and he's overrated people only like him because he's a skinny midget chink.

What a bizarre fan base.
>>
>>1125854
>copying a post word for word from /wooo/
>>
>>1125882
I made the thread in both places.
>>
>I watch WWE, indie wrestling, and jap wrestling

Some of us have lives.
>>
>>1125888
Says the tripfag that posts regularly in /asp/
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 424x318px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 424x318px
>>1125888
>I watch a children's television show religiously and I have a life
>>
>match of the year

Please, it wasn't even the match of the night.
>>
I'm sad they didn't give him the Subconscious theme, but I am not gonna lie: The new theme kicks ass too.
>>
>>1125904
if the black dude has an ounce of charisma, he will be literally the only guy on the entire card to eventually main event wrestlemania (nakamura won't get a fair shake, sorry guys but vince won't get the gook "swag")
>>
>>1125870
fuck you Lawler
>>
>>1125904
This match was very underwhelming. Both the Enzo & Cass matches were better.
>>
>>1125885
go back there cuckboy
>>
>>1125888
>shitpost on /asp/ 24/7
>have a life

Top cuck
>>
>>1125904
>A botch
>sloppy mid part of the match
I love both teams in that match but it wasn't even close to being better than Zayn Vs Nakamura or the main event.
>>
>>1125868
I'm calling it match of the year in WWE.

As Nakamura matches go, it was one of the better ones. What was most surprising was that it was genuinely a Nakamura match, and they had the crowd eating out of their hands the whole time and that really adds to a match.
>>
>>1125854

>if he ever actually is given a chance at a well booked main event

he's under 200 lbs and not white, american or samoan, so good luck with that.
>>
File: 1450208572229.jpg (81KB, 630x634px) Image search: [Google]
1450208572229.jpg
81KB, 630x634px
>>1125854
>we live in a timeline where Nak vs Ibushi III will most certainly happen
>>
>>1125854
>if he ever actually is given a chance at a well booked main event in the big stage
We all know that isn't going to happen anon. He's going to have a comedy dancing gimmick on the main roster within a year when he should be competing for the world championship.
>>
How bad is Vince gonna bury him after his year or two in midcard hell?
>>
>>1126687
>>1126803
Hopefully he'll be released soon, then. Want him back kneeing ass in NJPW
>>
Any one got nakamura's theme song from last night on download? Can't find it yet myself.
>>
>>1126803
>He's going to have a comedy dancing gimmick on the main roster
why do people keep saying this? he's getting paid 1.5 million a year
>>
>>1126997
>he's getting paid 1.5 million a year

Don't know much about this stuff, how much is this in comparison to the rest of the roster?

Nakamura has pretty much achieved legend status in Japan and could have a pretty damn comfortable existence there. Plus he had to uproot his entire life and maybe his family's and move to America. I'm wondering what kind of guarantees he has for the future, probably very few knowing Vince.
>>
>>1127016
he rejected a guarenteed 6 figure salary and main event status forever from NJPW for a 7 figure salary in WWE

he was allowed to keep all his character traits, his name, his nicknames and everything besides his theme

for comparison, Randy Orton, Reigns and Rollins all apparently make salary in the 2-3 million range whilst a Dolph Ziggler makes about 600k
>>
>>1127030

I really hope he didn't reject a 9/10 life in Japan in hopes of getting a 10/10 Rock, Hogan, Cena life in the US. Vince is just never gonna give him that push because he's not homegrown and because he probably thinks Americans won't trust a Jap after Pearl Harbor or some crazy Vince logic like that..
>>
>>1127030
Nakamura is making no more than Ziggler. Idk where this 1.5 mill number came from but it was probably out of your ass.
>>
>>1127057
the 7 figures is confirmed though
>>
>>1127063
no it's not you fucking weeaboo retard. He's making what Alberto Del Rio and other overpaid shitters are.
>>
>>1127065
>del rio
>who can make up to 1.45 million
>>
>>1127070
that ADR number turned out to be false. i guess meltzerbots didn't catch his retraction.

if nakamura was making anywhere close to a million a year, he'd be on the main roster in the upper midcard already. instead he's midcarding NXT cards that draw zero and are glorified developmental shows.
>>
>>1127082
>nakamura would reject the close to one million salary he was getting at NJPW to make less in WWE
>>
>>1127083
Maybe one million yen... and even if he was, sure he would. There's more potential to make more in WWE. The contract is just a downside - if you draw more, you make more.

If he was making anywhere near that kind of money, you'd have a massive herd of guys restructuring their contracts.
>>
>>1127083
he's gonna make more money from selling t-shirts this year than his entire time in NJPW
>>
>>1126968

WWE tweeted it earlier today, it's on youtube.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.