[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't mind me, just the best match of the wrestlemania weekend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 7

Don't mind me, just the best match of the wrestlemania weekend coming through
>>
File: 1459137007539.jpg (13KB, 273x300px) Image search: [Google]
1459137007539.jpg
13KB, 273x300px
>>1118252
>women wrestlers
>>
>>1118252
I wouldn't doubt it t.b.h.

This or Lesnar/Ambrose.
>>
That's not American Alpha vs. The Revival
>>
>women
*tips*
>>
Shit b8 thread
>>
>>1118259
>>1118259
didn't watch bayley/banks
>>
>>1118252
WOMEN CAN'T BE GOOD

I'M NOT GAY HONESTLY
>>
File: 1441666915048.jpg (74KB, 300x339px) Image search: [Google]
1441666915048.jpg
74KB, 300x339px
>>1118252
So much uggo in one picture
>>
>>1118259
>>1118267
>>1118285
hehe memes :D
>>
>>1118293
I can get not being into Bayley's face but Asuka? Ugly?
>>
>>1118302
You must be a weab. Some people only find particularly western-looking nips attractive. I think she's hot desu but her face isn't amazing.
>>
>>1118302
Her face is 2/10. She legit looks like a monkey.
>>
>>1118314
> find Asian features attractive
> you must be a weab

Vince and/or trailer-park pls go
>>
>>1118324
It's true though.
>>
>>1118324
It is the literal truth though
You either are into monkey sex or are a weeb, its that simple

People like you are the reason there is AIDs
>>
>>1118334
You're gonna have to shitpost better than that if you want to cut it on WrestleMania weekend
>>
>>1118338
> cant accept the truth
> m-must be shitposting
Go marathon wank over planet of the apes again l
>>
>>1118296
Shit
b8
thread
>>
>>1118302
Asuka's ugly as fuck by Asian or Western standards. It's just niggas with yellow fever.
>>
>>1118346
I just love her sex pudgy strong body desu. Never watched an animu except Pokemon.

Wouldn't call her ugly though, just average. Her body and slutty demeanour make up for it.
>>
>>1118356
>Never watched an animu except Pokemon.

Why do you feel the need to bring that up
>he never watched Yu-Gi-Oh
>>
>>1118366
Just wanted to point out that I'm not attracted to her cause she's Asian. I forgot about Yu Gi Oh, and Digimon. Oh yeah and Shin Chan. And Gayblade. Yeah I don't know why I mentioned it.
>>
Why do Bayleyfags turn a blind eye to the fact that she sucks so badly on the mic?
>>
>>1118374
>Shin Chan

FAMILY
>mfw Chan-Sandwich days on Fox Kids
>entire days of Jackie Chan and Shin Chan

Let me die I already been to heaven
>>
>>1118412
Because they focused on the Beybooty
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7BgIhn2Pq0
>>
Why did they have to make this on a Friday night? Thursday or even Saturday would be way better.

I probably won't watch live.
>>
>high profile women's match
>"this could be the best match of [event]!!!
>it's not
>>
>>1118436
So us Ausfags can watch it live without taking the day off work.
>>
>>1118436
>thursday
would have been based work until 8 but smackdown is already on for the wwe i guess.
>saturday
HOF and too much stuff going on in downtown dallas.
>>
>>1118412
Can't disagree. If they let her be her happy-go-lucky self more, she would be better. She was good St the beginning, but she's been serious and overly sincere for too long now and it's gotten stale.
>>
From a storyline perspective it will be the third best match of the weekend (after Lesnar vs Ambrose and Undertaker vs Shane) and MOTN, which women's matches have been since Balor has been in the title picture. From a wrestling standpoint, Nakamura vs Zayn will easily be the best match of the weekend.
>>
>>1118346
but the ass was fat
>>
File: ayy.jpg (180KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
ayy.jpg
180KB, 1200x675px
ayy lmao
>>
>>1118252
Can't wait for this desu. It'll be interesting to see if super bayley taps out.
>>
>>1118341
See, you know your posts are so lousy that you can't even commit to them.
>>
>>1118412
Does she? When did this happen?
>>
>>1118551
> Super Bayley

That's not a thing.
>>
>>1118578
It is.
>>
>>1118578
It totally is. She took Nia's finisher about 4 times and still won. At least is was done in a somewhat convincing fashion and she didn't get up and throw her across the ring ala Cena.
>>
>>1118607
> Nia Jax

Who's the highest-profile opponent she's ever beaten? Carmella?

The whole story of the match was that she's powerful and dangerous, but also arrogant + inexperienced. She kept making weak covers and it cost her.
>>
>>1118252
>>1118548

>two nip champs

I'd watch it.
>>
>>1118346

Nah, Asuka isn't ugly. She isn't amazingly attractive but she is somewhat pretty.
>>
>>1118615
Well yeah, the comeback was done well and it made sense in the context of the match but it doesn't change the fact that she took a tremendous beating. Maybe it's not super Bayley yet, but she's definitely getting there. She's in that overcome the odds stage.
>>
>>1118644
It's called "being a babyface". Stop viewing everything through the lens of Cena.
>>
>>1118615
>>1118656
Nah, she has been booked strong and resilient to the point of earning the "super" affixing.
You can dress it however you want, that Nia match saw some finisher spam that she walked through. She's definitely Super-Bayley territory right now.
>>
>>1118665
> it's a /wwe/ babby who doesn't understand babyfaces
>>
>>1118670
>has no retort so he gets mad and shitposts

wew
I'm just calling it like I see it, breh. Zayn's a babyface, Bayley's been booked contextually far stronger than him
>>
>>1118677
Zayn kicked out of Owens' finish like 4 times too.
>>
>>1118680
No he didn't.
Both of their matches ended no-contests because Zayn got rekt.
Meanwhile Bayley has been unbeatable for her reign. Sure, the competition isn't particularly heated, with Bliss, Nia, Carmella and Eva, but she has steamrolled them all handily one after the other.
>>
>>1118685
>face champ booked as having MUH HEART OF A CHAMPION beats all heels in their division clean

Hold the fucking presses, this is unprecedented in rasslin history
>>
>>1118680
>Zayn kicked out of Owens' finish

that never happened
i think the first person to kick out of the poppa was balor. it even put cena down after one in ko's first match with him
>>
>>1118696
>beats all heels in their division clean

Yeah, which constitutes "Super" when you plow through them with the efficiency Bay has.
She's been booked as pretty unstoppable, very odds-overcoming and took a hellacious, finisher-spammy beating against Nia.
>>
>>1118685
god forbid a face champ beats jobbers like Alexa Bliss, Carmella and Eva Marie clean
>>
>>1118703
No it doesn't.

You weren't watching during the "Super Cena" era.
>>
>>1118685
> Owens won the title in a match that ended in a no-contest

Doy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qtl1I862jRQ
>>
>>1118252
Asuka wins. Asians are used to beating the shit out of dogs
>>
>>1118706
But to be fed a steady stream of them as she has been. THAT'S what constitutes a "super-character".
Also, with the trademark toppling of a monster-Heel.

>>1118710
See above, address you there.

>>1118711
Sorry, I didn't mean to say no contest, I meant ref stoppage.
But, yeah, he didn't ACTUALLY kick out of the poppa. Just a normal powerbomb. So, technically, I'm still right, there.
>>
>>1118703
What the fuck kind of babyfaces have you been watching that don't win clean?
>>
>>1118718
It's not in that clip, but he kicked out of the Pop-Up as well.
>>
>>1118720
Can you not read, breh?
It's not about winning or losing clean, it's about steaming through many people clean whilst never faltering. That's what makes a "super-character".
Which she has done. As we've both established.
Super-Bay is a thing, mah nig
>>
>>1118722
I don't remember that desu, but even so. Kicking out of a finisher and then ultimately being murdered =/= kicking out of multiple and still winning.
Therefore the original point of Bayley being booked contextually stronger stands firm.
>>
>>1118724
> a babyface champion losing clean without losing the title

You have watched too much bad post-InVasion WWE and not enough good wrestling

Do you complain about "Super Lethal" as well?
>>
>>1118730
>his only retort is to now insult me personally

Also, no. Lethal didn't even win clean against that mook Elgin at WK10, he's about as super as Breeze
>>
>>1118737
> beat AJ Styles cleanly

Total scrub, right?
>>
>>1118718
>But to be fed a steady stream of them as she has been. THAT'S what constitutes a "super-character".
>Also, with the trademark toppling of a monster-Heel.

No, that's just the way every face champ has always been booked since forever.

Jesus fuck you are retarded.
>>
>>1118739
That was pawned off on AJ's injury
>couldn't even beat Elgin
I don't think he even beat Goto clean recently
>>
>>1118741
Every Super-Face Champ, yeah.
Those are pretty much the defining traits of a "Super-Character". Learn wrestling, calm down, come back when you're ready for another lecture, my child.
>>
>>1118748
When did you start watching wrestling. Last year?

What you are describing is the normal way to book any face champ ever. "Super Cena" was a very specific thing, Cena was booked in a way to completely demolish every up and coming star for MULTIPLE YEARS, while acting exactly like Superman and grinning like an idiot the whole time.

If Bayley was booked beating literally everyone in her division for years, and girls like Asuka would only get a far as losing to her and then fade into obscurity, then you'd have a case. As it happens, this just seems to be one of the first times you've ever fucking seen a face champion in your life.
>>
>>1118755
>entire paragraph of repeating himself whilst getting pissy

Length-of-time isn't what dictates a character's slant, tho.
You tried.
>>
>>1118758
That's what defined Super Cena, yeah.

Again, you started watching wrestling after this so you don't understand where that term came from. It's okay to admit ignorance, you don't have to get all defensive just because you made a mistake.
>>
>>1118765
>just repeating himself whilst being mad as fuck some more

Wew
>>
>>1118770
>realises he was wrong, but is too butthurt to admit it, so just points out again and again that the arguments that defeated him is being repeated

Jesus. At least you weren't posting with a tripcode, I don't see how you could recover from this.
>>
>>1118775
Maybe if you say it again and burst another blood vessel it'll be true :^)
>>
So is anyone else gonna like have digiorno pizza while watching this match? I know I will.
>>
>>1118896
>eating an entire pizza while watching something
Couldn't do it desu
>>
it'd be hype af if it was... but no
>>
>>1118252
Fuck everyone else, it's the match I'm most excited for this weekend unironically.
>>
>>1119054
Good for you, anon. Like what you like.
>>
File: CZzTUHXUkAAVJpi.jpg large.jpg (37KB, 275x480px) Image search: [Google]
CZzTUHXUkAAVJpi.jpg large.jpg
37KB, 275x480px
Best WWE girl by far. Becky a boring looking shit.
>>
>>1119099
>muh yellow fever
>>
>>1118698
That totally fucking happened.
>>
>>1119099
Why do nxt divas do it for me when main roster divas don't?
>>
>>1119199
Because you're a contrarian
>>
>>1119199
I never started masturbating to diva matches until asuka joined nxt and now I once per diva nxt match every week
>>
File: shida-kana.gif (491KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
shida-kana.gif
491KB, 200x200px
>>1119222
japanese are naturally lewd
>>
>you will NEVER see Rey Mysterio vs Asuka
>>
>>1119230
I'm fine with that
>>
>>1119230
I really want to see her wrestle Nattie
>>
>>1119230
>Mysterio vs Asuka

Sounds like an awesome matchup. There's a lot of men that would have an awesome match with Asuka. Most obviously, Daniel Bryan. There styles are so similar, stiff kicks and grapples. Too bad she didn't sign with Lucha Underground; they'd have her in the ring with Puma, Cage, Pentagon, etc.
>>
Is it just me or does bayley have the most forgettable intro music? Like if I'm not looking at the tv and I hear it I don't know who is about to come out because I keep forgetting what her music is or sounds like.
>>
>>1119273
I love her music. It's fun and I think quite distinctive.
>>
>>1119230
>>1119238
That's one match that wouldn't work at all.
Lucha styles rely heavily on the move-receiver to be a good base. Asuka's not strong, nor good enough.
>>
So what happens when Kana pulls a Yoshiko on her?
>>
>>1119285
They feed her to the chained up Daniel Bryan
>>
File: image.jpg (61KB, 514x409px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61KB, 514x409px
Bruh
Can you imagine Asuka with Bayleys ass?
>>
>>1119312
Her having a frumpy top half while having a big perfectly round ass would look very strange
Thread posts: 98
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.