[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/lu/ General - Rey-Rey Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 321
Thread images: 41

>>1100472
>>1100472
>>1100472
Previous general.
>>
Also, we need to number these. There's been two from some guy, a few others I've seen. So the next one I think is a safe bet to number #6.
>>
You know, I think we need to remember where Pentagon's been. His journey is one that started in the abyss, crossing lines no one else wanted to. And then he found his dark master. I am going to refrain from saying his name because we got a bunch of new people watching and they don't deserved to be spoiled on stories this good.

But anyway he is only going as far as his master wants him to take it, and we have yet to know the limits or if there even is an end game considering he doesn't give a good god damn about shit like titles.

Compare this to Mil/Catrina, who wants to hold sway over everything and then The Cuetos who love violence for the sake of violence.

So instead of worrying about Pentagon, you should really be keeping an eye out on the man behind him, who's just around the motherfucking way if the comics are to be taken seriously
>>
Tonights episode kind of seems like a cool down episode after the past 3 crazy as fuck weeks but I'm excited for Angelico to attempt suicide again
>>
>>1116694
Matanza is going to be in action though.
>>
This might be a dumb question but why doesnt Texano Jr. carry his AAA Mega Championship belt with him in the Temple?
>>
>>1116706
Did you see what Cage does to them?
>>
>>1116706
He just won it recentily, Season 2 was taped last year. He will probably appear with it during Season 3
>>
File: 12049359.jpg (67KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
12049359.jpg
67KB, 480x480px
Pentagon Jr. is on the main event tonight, no idea against who but that good enough for me.
>>
>>1116805

Probably against Mil who's looking to get all up in that ass after Warfare
>>
>>1116762
ah got it thanks m8
>>
File: chingon.jpg (200KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
chingon.jpg
200KB, 960x960px
Seems like bands are returning too

amandititita when
>>
>>1116702
Its great to see him in action again after running around Cali indies, seen him live about 2 years ago and that reversing scoop slam is pure beauty in action.
>>
>>1117073
Well El Jefe is back on power, the temple will finally be great again
>>
GET H Y P
>>
>>1117073
>you will never put yourself over in your own personal network while front your own rock band in a show you fought hard to keep alive.
robert rodriguez is living the life.
>>
>>1116805
Against Dario's brother.
>>1116866
Lol. I expect him to get involved in the match.
>>
>>1117284
Dario Cueto is the Spanish Donald Trump? Is Catrina the undead Hillary Clinton then?
>>
RIP Pentagon Jr.
>>
Holy fuck Matanza managed to break the table.
>>
You guys I just can't do it. Matanza has the wrong character. He is strong but I just can't buy him as a monster when vampiro makes him look like a midget. They should have just let him wrestle unmasked and be like Taz or some shit like that.
>>
>>1117472
it's weird, just the taz and tommy from goodfellas thing can work for him but it's kinda weird with that build they gave him. it's a good gimmick just not with that build and arc they had given him
>>
This episode was really slow paced. Two much one sided beat downs, though Marisposa breaking Sexys neck was a highlight. Question, would you guys rather have a tag division rather than a trios?
>>
>>1117482
It's a shame really. The guy is great but he's just in the wrong gimmick. I mean he can still be a bad ass to. Just not with that gimmick. You would expect a Stroman or Kane to have a gimmick like that. Not some guy who isn't even 6'0" tall. I mean shit what masked monster in wrestling was even ever under 6'5" tall? They were always nearly 7 feet tall.

Mil Muertes character is cool though and suits him.
>>
>>1117527
Strowman can't wrestle for crap though. Would've had killed WWE to get his some training in?
>>
File: puma.png (705KB, 500x734px) Image search: [Google]
puma.png
705KB, 500x734px
WE WANT PUMA!
>>
>>1117513
I prefer the trio shit, tag team are shit
>>
>>1117472
>>1117482
Normally I'd agree but it makes sense in Matanza's situation.

He was just a guy who got possessed by a god, so despite being short he still has all the power (Which works since Cobb is strong as fuck)
>>
>>1117572
I would like where instead of a pin, Mantanza just keeps destroying people forcing the ref to declare Mantanza the winner by TKO. Sorta how Owens power bombed zayne to death.
>>
File: 1433809177757B.jpg (52KB, 421x456px) Image search: [Google]
1433809177757B.jpg
52KB, 421x456px
>The Authority switches between face and heel in a promo
>"this shit sucks"
>Dario switches between face and heel in a promo
>"oh my god I love Lucha Underground"
>>
>>1117870
> shading El Jefe

Fuck off perro
>>
download link where
>>
>>1116655
I just hope we get another cm match at least
>>
>>1116706
I do appreciate that they let you bring your title to LU it's like yeah you may be the best back home but the temple is far more competitive
>>
>>1117870
It's not idea, it's execution. Dario is a love-to-hate character because he gives off such a classy aura. The fans want to root for such a classically stylish gentleman, because every man has had times where we wish we could be like that, especially when he's coming back to kick Catrina out because she was lacking a lot of what he brought to the table as owner of the Temple, but then he brings out his monstrous brother Matanza and there's no way the fans can root for a Matanza who's crushing beloved faces like Fenix and Rey, and we're reminded of what a heel Dario was to begin with. But when the WWE heiress, her boy-toy, and their underlings do it, it's just another promo we've seen before by people we've seen too much of. There's nothing new to it, and it's just another thing that won't mean anything after the next PPV.
>>
torrent fucking where, el rey are going hard on the dmcas
>>
>>1117950

Yeah, the short version is Dario's character is actually consistent. He's a violence obsessed slimeball who's delightfully wicked, and some times that aligns with the audience's preferences. Other times it doesn't.

Steph goes from absolute cunt to Savior of the Diva's Division depending on whether she's talking to Cena or his floozy.

Triple H isn't quite the offender Steph is in this regard, however.
>>
>>1116655

So far, the comics have all been canon. Don't see any reason why they wouldn't be for this.
>>
>>1117959
Triple H goes for the based owner of NXT to the asshole that shit on the wagecucks
>>
Apperently LU is close to signing a deal with Hulu
I may even switch to Hulu if they managed to get it, Netflix has beeen a little bit shit for a while.
>>
>>1117969

Fair point, but NXT is somewhat separate from the main roster.

Steph goddamn flip flops within the same RAW
>>
>>1117971
I watch LU live on Sling. I recently cut the cord to my cable so it's a pretty great alternative for just 20 bucks a month and no contract for a couple or so dozen live channels over your internet connection. I don't watch a lot of TV anyway, but I get most of the channels I do watch on Sling like CNN, ESPN, TNT, TBS, AMC, Cartoon Network and of course El Rey for Lucha Underground.

Fuck... this sounds like a huge shill post.
>>
>>1116580
Why do we have to number them, are you an autist
>>
>>1117870
Dario is the best authority figure ever you faggot
>>
>>1117870
>people rate things that are performed to with a greater level of logic, quality and are reasonable to differing extents differently

Yep, you got it.
>>
>>1116706
>>1116986
Alberto did bring the AAA Mega Championship with him last season. Even defended it.
>>
>>1117881
>>1117881
fucking this
magnet link when

kickass is dead for LU (8 months) and TPB is died

why can australian itunes not get based and have LU available for paid download?!
>>
>>1117870
>>1117870
That's because Dario isn't exclusively heel or babyface. When it comes down to it, he's just a promoter that wants to make money and abuse his power every now and then. There's a difference between generic heel authority figure (who for some reason wants their biggest babyface out the company or screwed in some way) and the guy who just wants to make money and use whomever is on his roster to do that.
>>
>>1117971
> Hulu
> Yet another service that I can't use because I'm not in the US
Guess I'm stuck with the 240p recordings for now...
>>
>>1118595
Dario is pretty unambiguously a heel.
>>
>Mexican wrestling company
>Both top guys are literally murderers
>>
>>1118618
He'll piss in peoples cereal if he doesn't like them, but he pretty much gives everyone a fair shot (Except for Havoc/Ivelisse/Angelico).

It's normally a monkeys paw situation like Drago getting banished from the temple, but Drago was still given a fair shot at the title for winning the best of 5 series. Plus Pentagon literally just bullied Dario into giving him a title shot which he got decimated in fair and square
>>
File: 1445379538780.jpg (41KB, 349x464px) Image search: [Google]
1445379538780.jpg
41KB, 349x464px
Watching Pentagon lose like that felt like accidentally walking in on my Dad jacking off, it's something that you never want to see.
>>
>>1118862
Dario's defining thing that makes him more interesting than the WWE style ebil authority figures is his religious lust for "violence", how he calls the place his "temple". He's a businessman, but first and foremost he has the similar interests as the fans: he wants to see luchadores get completely fucked up in the middle of the ring.
>>
Best parts of this week

>El Jefe being all over the episode
>Storytime with Martin
>That 23 second single shot of Angelico's offence
>That vertabreaker
>Pic related
>Melissa applauding Matanza no-selling Pentagon's backstabber

The editing was iffy as fuck though. Like, that they had a down episode.

>>1117513

Prefer the trios since its unique. Booking hasn't been good but I'm excited about the trios tournament.
>>
>>1118312

Yeah, somebody's been deleting LU torrents with a vengeance these past weeks. Keep checking KAT, though. You'll get a new one eventually.
>>
New epsiode is up right now on KAT. Grab it while you can.
>>
It would have been much cooler if Matanza countered the head scissors into a powerbomb
>>
>Somebody needs to get the old tapes of Cobb [Matanza] in the Olympics and somehow put the mask on his face in post production and make that as part of his back story as opposed to him murdering his mom. -meltz
>>
PENTAJOB JR
>>
>>1117962

Yeah I know dude, I'm just pointing it out to those who may not have read it.
>>
>>1117870

The Believers just want blood and Dario is there to give it to them.
>>
>>1120185
That sounds dumb. Was he joking?
>>
Which is more likely Catrina corrupting Fenix and he turns into Dark Fenix or Fenix giving her the D and she turns face?
>>
>>1120520

The latter.

Although given this is LU, I expect her to get killed off pulling a face turn once they finally start to extricate themselves from this cueto/mil/fenix/pentagon quadrangle.
>>
Alright /lu/
Fuck, Marry, Kill

Melissa Santos
Catrina
Ivelisse
>>
File: iveliass.gif (3MB, 400x408px) Image search: [Google]
iveliass.gif
3MB, 400x408px
>>1120580
This is the most difficult FMK ever. I'll give it a go...

>Fuck Santos
She seems like most of the hot latina girls in my life: very high maintenance, always wanting to go out to a club dancing and probably end up cuking me anyway.

>Marry Ivelisse
I imagine her being the most loyal of the three and protective of her man.

>Kill Catrina
She's a witch and would probably sell my soul to the devil or something.
>>
>>1120580
>kill mellissa
She seems like the most vanilla of the three.

>fuck ivelisse
Beause she seems like she has crazy sex but other than than we wont have much in common.

>marry catrina
Because shes loyal and will use me to her will.
>>
>>1120580

>Kill Melissa
I just don't care about her

>Marry Ivelisse
She sems to make the best of a bad situation and I can dig that

>Fuck Catrina
That sweet occult sex magick
>>
>>1120580

If we're talking in kayfabe

>Fuck Santos

Too fucking fly.

>Marry Ivelisse

Seems like she'd be annoying but it would become enduring at a point plus she's loyal.

>Kill Catrina

She could very kill me mid- coitus so nah

If we're talking IRL

>Fuck Santos

Even though I'd be thinking about how Cage must fuck her the whole time.

>Marry Catrina

She really seems cool, dedicated and has general wife material.

>Kill Ivelisse

She's just too immature/emotional/insecure. Just check her FB.
>>
>>1120656
quality answers anon
>>
>>1120520

Catrina being revealed as Dario's mother brought back from the dead, and her and Mil feuding with Matanza and Dario in season 3.
>>
File: 56448848877461315.png (422KB, 665x662px) Image search: [Google]
56448848877461315.png
422KB, 665x662px
>>1124204
FUCKING SPOILERS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
So 4 people just signed with LU. Also Killshot is getting an interesting story in that starts in season 2 and rolls over into 3.
>>
>>1125444
Who
>>
>>1125446
AR Fox, Sami Callahan, MVP, and bestia 666. MVP is doing a backstage roll apparently.
>>
>>1125453
>Sharon

FUCKING
>>
>>1125453
Bestia 666 is pretty good desu
>>
>>1125453
>MVP and Famous B stable
>>
What are they chanting whenever Mundo comes out?
Johnny Zero?
>>
Does Cisco know who his partner really is?
>>
>this marty promo
He's really fucking good with this character
>>
Just gor here, anyone got the gif/webm of Pentagon getting put through the announce table?
>>
>>1120330
He needs advice from his bro on how to rise to the occasion
>>
>>1126323
>pentagon vs matanza is the darker edgier version of Fenix vs Mil
>>
File: muh zero fear.webm (3MB, 800x446px) Image search: [Google]
muh zero fear.webm
3MB, 800x446px
>>1126286
>>
>>1125453
MVP
V
P

GOAT
OH
A
T
>>
>>1126358
PENTAGON MARKS ON SUICIDE WATCH
>>
File: sup.jpg (92KB, 600x859px) Image search: [Google]
sup.jpg
92KB, 600x859px
>>
>>1126358
Based Dario.
>>
>>1126538
Keeping that kayfabe alive.
God Bless them
>>
>>1125934

Yeah pretty much

>>1126246
It hasn't been explained. We are supposed to believe otherwise but Striker has mentioned a few times already that supposedly Cisqo and Cortez have been friends since kids. Might be a case of them parting ways and by the time he arrives again he uses his friendship to get into the clique.
>>
>>1126538
Pentagon is Cute!
CUTE!
>>
>>1126538
>Aerostar using airplanes while he can travel space and time
>>
>>1126577
Nothing beats a comfy plane ride with your fellow luchadores
>>
>>1126577
>Aerostar using an escalator when he transcends all space time matter
>>
who has the coolest theme in LU and why is it Pentagon JR.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vmGF4mus5g
>>
Tell me about Matanza. Why does he wear the mask?
>>
Just started watching LU and had Pumas identity revealed by a mate
Why did no one tell me Drake wrestled?
>>
>>1127987
Puma being Ricochet doesn't really matter in kayfabe they never acknowledge it
>>
>>1126939

It's a fucking shame there isn't a 30 minute edit of Thrill Switch.
>>
>>1126577
>>1126768
>Drago also using a staircase even though he's a fucking dragon
>Octagon and Pentagon not having a falls count anywhere match while waiting for their plane to arrive
>>
When/where do I read the comics?

>>1128021
I am interested to see if they will ever go down that route but it seems pretty far away right now
>>
>>1128293
Maybe if he loses a mask vs mask match.
>>
>>1126358
I just realized this is the first time they broke the announce table.
God Damn
>>
>yfw this happens soon in LU
>>
>>1130356
>LU/AAA buys biggest TNA star
ripip TNA
>>
File: 500x500 (1).jpg (28KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
500x500 (1).jpg
28KB, 500x500px
>>1126538
>Drago having a staredown with that guy
>>
>>1130356
>>1130361

LU INVASION WHEN
>>
>>1131261
>Pentagon will never jump the barricade and snap Roman's arm which makes him the most over wrestler in the company in under 10 seconds
>>
File: fantano zero.jpg (25KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
fantano zero.jpg
25KB, 480x360px
>>1130356
>mfw

Please keep this trailer park junkie away from LU.
>>
>>1130356
How long until LU main events are turned into heroin-fueled shitshows?
>>
>>1130337

But it is NOT the first time they've slammed people onto the table.

They just figured to gimmick it this time.

Now that I say that, the way they did it probably puts over Matanza as a beast even more.
>>
>>1131283
Can they even afford that in mexico?
>>
Beaner here from my shithole calles Mexico..

So guys what do you think about our luchadores?

Chicanos please avoid answering, your beaner roots makes you love LU
>>
>>1131464
>Chicanos please avoid answering, your beaner roots makes you love LU

Can pochos answer? I'm a pretty whitewashed Mexican, can't even speak Spanish.
>>
>>1131472
Nope, I still can see your beans from this side of the border, I want gringos answers
>>
>>1131464
I LOVE EM MAGGLE

Hard to believe these guys were curtain jerkers. then again LU even made eyepatch black man look good so that's a given
>>
I assume everyone in the roster knows Spanish or do the Mexican guy's speak in spanglish whenever they work with the murricans?
>>
Man. I don'tlike Taya that much, she reminds me of Angelina Love in the uggo-face-to-fitbod ratio but I would probably pay some coin to see someone fucking her hard.
>>
>>1131464
I dig Pent, the rican playing Muertes, Drago, Aerostar. Prob a few others too.
>>
I really like the audience in LU they can get loud but they know when to keep it down and everyone who shows up gets a reaction.

They also save the holy shit chants just for moments that are actually holy shit worthy.
>>
>>1132135
Dude. It's a tv show. They pipe sound like WWE do on their non-live programming. Not only that, it's 100% necessary due to the way they edit the visuals. LU is basically a clip dhow. Guys go down and should be selling or are suddenly in position when they were previously not. Don't get me wrong, I love the show but if the crowd reactions are perfect then that isyour reason.
>>
>>1131261
>The Invasion angle done right with AAA/WWE partnership
I'm okay with this
>>
>>1131498
I'm betting in translators, for the few americans than don't speak spanish at all.
>>
>>1133171
I don't think an invasion angle would ever work. Does anyone remember the GFW/TNA invasion?
>>
>>1126538
Is octogon going to LU?
>>
>>1133627
He appears as Flamita in Season 3, but will probably appear on Season 4, if we get a season 4 thats it
>>
>>1133671
Season 3 just started few weeks ago, perhaps there's a chance to see it soon. Octagon would be a great history in LU
>>
>>1133671
hopefully he stays with the Flamita or Fireball name, even if AAA are rightful owners of the Octagon Jr.'s name it won't do him any good having the original Octagon shitting on him all the time
>>
Thank god this show still exists
>>
Welp Ultima Lucha II will easily top that WM
>>
>>1149998
Hell the next episode could top it
>>
Is their any significance to the fact that most of the faces enter through the crowd while the heels enter through that tunnel?
>>
>>1152403
heels would get stabbed if they entered through the crowd in mexico.
>>
>>1152407
According to Primo and Epico in Puerto Rico the business is still protected and everyone things that the show is real, heels are treated like trash and most of them leave the arena protected by security because the fans are that savage. Probably was like that in Mexico during the whole El Santo Era, nowadays is a more US like crowd.
>>
File: 1459357767710.png (712KB, 477x737px) Image search: [Google]
1459357767710.png
712KB, 477x737px
>>1116571
>>
>>1152937
Lies, Pentagon is heel but one of the favorites

>>1152983
Try to bait harder
>>
>>1152983
KEK
E
K
>>
>>1154699
>meximurders can't take a joke
>>
>>1155485
Not funny though
>>
>>1155591
thanks for proving my point
>>
>>1131498
Even a lot of the guys who speak English as a first language also probably know some Spanish, due to working AAA or whatever and being surrounded by Mexicans there, and at the same time probably a lot of the Hispanics on the roster know some English too, and if there's any that haven't picked up what they need to know yet they probably have an interpreter, either dedicated interpreters on the staff or some of the bilingual guys (and girls) in the locker room and on the production crew doing what they can to keep the show running despite the linguistic wall between Mexico and America.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egihOGc9Hiw
>>
watched all of this show in the last month. pretty fantastic. king cuerno is everything. ALL NIGHT LONG best match.
>>
>mexican sponsored promotion
>first champ was a clap
>second was puerto rican
>third was a mexican who got rekt within a week
>4th is fron guam
Are they trying to tell us something
>>
>>1167035
Possible but it might just not matter because they're all kayfabe Mexicans.
>>
>finding out Matanza is a former Olympic Wrestler
>>
>>1167053

I don't think Cage, PJ Black, Jack Evans, or Taya are supposed to be Mexicans in-universe.

Of course, those are the four whitest goons on the roster.
>>
>>1167094
I meant all the LU Champs the guy was referring to. Puma, Muertes, Fenix, Matanza.
>>
>On this week’s jam-packed episode of “Lucha Underground,” Fenix attempts to defend the Lucha Underground Championship in what is set to be a ferocious match against the Monster Matanza Cueto. As The Trio’s Tournament goes underway in a battle of epic proportions, Famous B seeks out to sign his very first client and Vampiro fights with his inner demons. Tune in on Wednesday, April 6th at 8:00PM ET/PT on El Rey Network. Don’t miss out on new one-hour episodes of the lucha libre wrestling series from Emmy Award®-winning producer Mark Burnett every Wednesday at 8:00PM ET/PT.

We are up for a great episode amigos
>>
>Ivelisse's pants

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG
>>
>Vampiro puting over Gable
Based
>>
File: ivelisse.gif (4MB, 400x393px) Image search: [Google]
ivelisse.gif
4MB, 400x393px
>>1169669
>Ivelisse

wew lad
>>
based killshot!
>>
Time to get faaaaamous, Mascarita.

>this bitch curling 8 plates
>>
>>1169692
>you will never get a bj from ivelisse while you hold her upside down and she farts on your face
>>
>Killshot kebab remover gimmick was actually real
Holy fuck how mad are the libs right now
>>
>>1169717
best part is they can't get mad because he's black
>>
>LU has wrestlers that take on ISIS single handedly

Why can't WWE use wrestlers like Cena for the good of humanity like Dario has his?
>>
Is Killshot elite?
>>
File: Ivelisse-lucha-gifs-001_001.gif (4MB, 400x370px) Image search: [Google]
Ivelisse-lucha-gifs-001_001.gif
4MB, 400x370px
>>1169716
Man, you were golden up till the end.
>>
>>1169728
i love those pants so much
>>
>>1169718
And this show is run by mexicans
>>
File: 1458773276088.gif (2MB, 400x363px) Image search: [Google]
1458773276088.gif
2MB, 400x363px
>>1169732
Me too bro.
>>
SEXY SMASH!
>>
File: 1454801905684.jpg (60KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
1454801905684.jpg
60KB, 400x600px
She's back!
>>
Ah fuck Sexy Star got BLACKED
>>
>Melissa

HNNNNNNNNG
>>
>Puma talks
>>
File: 1459544711534.gif (2MB, 284x211px) Image search: [Google]
1459544711534.gif
2MB, 284x211px
>melissa santos nipples erect under that top

i'm not the only perv that noticed, right?
>>
>>1169782
Nah, wasn't looking
>>
>Eater of worlds

I love you Matt, but please stop.
>>
File: wyatt2.jpg (39KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
wyatt2.jpg
39KB, 960x540px
>>1169801
lol I gotta agree with you.
>Mil vs Mantanza when?
>>
>Catrina saving Fenix
>>
>Fenix going to the dark side

Interesting.
>>
i loved the ending with fenix being saved by mil, it wasn't even like he did it for him, just because he wants his title back.
>>
>Final Boss vs the old Final Boss

Hyped as fuck
>>
>>1169824
There's that, but also the continuity of the relationship between Catrina and Fenix. Catrina probably pushed Mil to do it for feelings for Fenix, but Mil doing it for himself.
>>
>>1169851
there's plenty of nods back to before, like that as well as the table being first broken, also joey having handcuffs, and melissa still hating to announce pentagon jr's name from that arm breaking attempt.
all general great subtlety
>>
>>1169780
He's turning heel isn't he?
>>
Is Mil a cuck?
>>
>>1169996
Would make sense, becoming frustrated and at a loss after losing the title and failing to get it back.

>>1170002
I don't think he really cares. Just wants the title back.
>>
>>1170002
no just not powerful enough to break free from her yet
>>
>>1169996
I want to see all the Fenix x Catrina action
>>
The cop subplot is so dumb.
I LOVE IT MAGGLE
>>
is it just me or did Rey look like Batman in that promo?
>>
So how long until Joey goes over Matanza with the dickplex?
>>
Kobra Moon is weakest performer on their roster, and i dont care cause she is hot and is a snake.
>>
>>1171851
Grave consequences 2 where he dickplexes him into the casket duh
>>
File: tumblr_ny4njw8zAe1qjhlhko1_500.jpg (51KB, 500x385px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ny4njw8zAe1qjhlhko1_500.jpg
51KB, 500x385px
>killshot is actually an operator
>this show keeps fucking getting cooler
>>
File: 1-590x900.png (183KB, 590x314px) Image search: [Google]
1-590x900.png
183KB, 590x314px
hissssss......hissssssssss.........sssss.......

this is snek
>>
>>1172193
Take me in tender woman, take me in, for heaven's sake
>>
>cisco is getting over
What the fuck is happening
>>
File: Myfuckingdick.jpg (123KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Myfuckingdick.jpg
123KB, 640x360px
LU was so lit this week. Glad Kobra finally had a good match and that tilting german suplex was too sick.
>>
>>1172231
God this is such a fucking cool team. If they ally with Drago and Aerostar they'll pretty much be the LU Justice League
>>
>>1172228
Cisco can do some good shit, he needs to have a singles match instead of hanging with the other cholo losers
>>
>>1172228
>tfw shows first heel group has finally turned face
>>
They've done such a good job of building up Matanza in such a short amount of time I don't think Mil Muertes has a shot in hell of beating him, at least until Mil dies again and comes back even more overpowered
>>
File: 1438642252175.png (221KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1438642252175.png
221KB, 500x375px
>>1172231
>mfw puma talked>>1172231
>>
i love how in the Lucha Underground universe, people just wear masks.

like, when Texano walks into a bar, theres guys with masks.

when Darewolf just drives up to some dudes, they got masks.

everyone just has a mask.

and Killshot has a comicbook backstory.

this show is fucking great.

>>1172228
like, first it was son of havok, the guy in the most generic gear, totally a jobber getting over as fuck, and now its mr. fucking cisco, the fat goofy guy from the crew.

and what side is he on?
is he a cop?
Is he a cholo that doesnt know that Cortez is a cop?
And if so, how will he react to his friend being a cop?

theres so many little storylines in this show that they can just expand on.
>>
>>1172466
Cortez is going to end up having the hardest fucking life on the show, The Crew in general has had it extremely rough

>Grew up with Castro in the hood
>They become The Crew with B-Boy and Zeke
>Zeke gets his fucking eye burned out then goes nuclear
>B-Boy is literally eaten alive by Matanza
>Zeke gets killed by Mil Muertes, with his skull being used for Mils throne
>Castro has actually been a cop this whole time
>Right as Cisco is getting popular with the believers he's probably going to end up in jail judging by the Season 2 trailer, meaning that he gets betrayed by his childhood friend
>>
it's making sense pentagon had a worse showing than fenix against Matanza. Pentagon hasn't really been strong, back in aztec warefare 1 he go beat pretty soon by chavo and a chair, then lost to sexy star, then finally got over with vampiro but all he gained was a maestro.
he never was scared but he wasn't strong, even in the triple threat he just almost got a victory by being sneaky.
I'm just waiting for his power-up storylines with vampiro, especially after mil muertes and fenix got theirs.
things are getting exciting with things that don't even involve wrestling
>>
>>1172581
Vampiro+Pentagon Jr is probably the power couple in the next season.
>>
>>1172496
>>Zeke gets killed by Mil Muertes, with his skull being used for Mils throne
Jesus, when did they say anything or hint towards anything like this?
>>
>>1173068
The comic books, which are canon.
>>
File: rip.jpg (125KB, 389x601px) Image search: [Google]
rip.jpg
125KB, 389x601px
>>1173068
>>
>>1173081
>>1173120
aw man, that really sucks

also my boy cuerno looks great all the time
>>
>>1173135
Even on a comic book based cuerno has style
>>
Do you think LU has a shot at an emmy again?
>>
Anyone been to a taping?
How early should someone get there?
And what is there to do while you wait?
>>
>>1174555
I really want them to win mostly to have pentagon accept the award and then snap the presenter's arm
>>
>>1172073

>you will never sunset flip your face into a choice ass like Moon's

Tuck me in my despair and let me fucking die.
>>
File: 1447313047439.png (135KB, 421x583px) Image search: [Google]
1447313047439.png
135KB, 421x583px
>>1172464
>>1172231

>tfw when you don't even care about the silent protag being ruined. It's everything you ever wanted in a voice
>>
>>1174456

you've never seen him in that get up in live action? He looks fantastic there too.
>>
Man, hearing about all the money issues is depressing. Really want LU to power through since it's really a good alternative to WWE, and while ROH is a good alternative as well, just can't compare in the story department.
>>
>>1174881
Stop reading dirtysheets
>>
>>1174881
They're Mexicans this shouldn't be the first time
>>
Anyone have a gif/webm of Matanza catching Fenix during his dive?
>>
Is the HD torrent dream dead?
>>
Okay lads, time for Fuck, Marry, Kill Round 2: Masketta Edition

Sexy Star
Kobra Moon
Mariposa
>>
>>1126555
embarrassing faggot.
>>
File: o.jpg.png (817KB, 562x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o.jpg.png
817KB, 562x1000px
>>1174586
>>
File: o.jpg (119KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o.jpg
119KB, 750x1000px
>>1174586
>>1175620
Basically you hang around outside of the Temple before the tapings begin, probably they give interlude between the 4 hours to get snacks
>>
File: 1.jpg (119KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
119KB, 750x1000px
>>1175633
Not my pics btw
>>
>>1175633
kinda like ROH when they have a brief intermission so you can go get shit or stretch before starting again but theirs are like 10 mins.
>>
>the basement dropkick from Cisco that made Marty bleed

CISCO CISCO CISCO CISCO
>>
>>1172228
I thought I was in an alternative reality when they started chanting for Cisco.
>>
>>1175747
>>1175784
>>1172228

In addition to the fans realizing that Mack and Cisco were in positions they didn't wanna be in plus the little bit of Showmanship at the start really did wonders.

Striker did mention that them leaving Chavo also maybe had something to do with it, too. Dudes are actually pretty talented. I miss when Bael was around and they had that one move where they propper someone in the corner and just started dropkicking them as they dove through the ropes.
>>
>>1174881
On the bright side, LU will end before ever getting bad so we'll only have fond memories
>>
>>1171698

I love how IRL Joey Ryan is playing the role of a cop who's undercover as Joey Ryan. Like, in story, the real Joey Ryan is just wrestling in PWG, completely oblivious to this look-a-like cop posing as him in order to infiltrate The Temple.
>>
>>1172073

Oh God, she was fucking HORRIBLE in the match against Bengala. So fucking bad that it's clear she's gotten significantly better in every match, and she still isn't particularly good. At this point, she's good enough to put others over, but of all the wrestlers to debut on a winning streak, why her?
>>
>Puma built up as a Mexican youth fighting on the streets of L.A.
>Ricochet's Kentucky accent

He should only talk in one word sentences to at least try to keep the illusion alive.
Unless they're actually building up to unmasking Puma.
>>
I really want Sinestro to be a singles wrestler. Doubt it will happen though.

>>1174890
>Stop reading dirtysheets

This. They'll talk about how there are money problems one week and then talk about LU being "close" to a deal with a streaming site the next. I actually expect it to make past season 3 with the ratings they're pulling, El Rey doing okay for a young network. and with some wrestlers having "outs" at the end of season 3 and probably leaving, they'll have more money to spend going forward. I'm just hoping that AAA stops screwing their wrestlers because it only hurts LU.
>>
>>1175512

Fuck Mariposa
Marry Sexy Star (we both turn heel at the ceremony by beating up the priest)
Kill Kobra Moon
>>
>>1176605

>Sinestro

Is he going to have a yellow fucking ring and feud with Hal Jordan?
>>
>>1176852
Trio match with red, orange and yellow on one side and blue, indigo, and violet on the other.
Green will be ruler of the temple in season 3
>>
>>1175512
Fuck Sexy Star, because I bet she does it like a weasel. I'd fuck her over and over again until all she could think about was how much she loved being my sex slave.
Marry Mariposa, because she comes from money. Look at her brother doing that promo about the Moth Tribe. Look at how much cash Marty has. She's from the same family, she's got his cash and connections to secure a future for any kids even if they aren't selected to be the next Mariposa.
Kill Kobra Moon, because snakes are vile creatures and it would be good if humanity could drive all snakes to extinction.
>>
Help me /lu/ general, I just got a job on a water plant, and is a complete pain in my back, legs and ass. I signed a 30 days contract but I do not intent of singning another one, is there jobs out there that you don't spent the whole day carrying stuff around?
>>
>>1176605
Isn't he that white jobber argenis or something?
>>
How much of a jobber were the AAA guys before they got picked up by LU?

Like Tyler Breeze tier or what?
>>
>37 confirmed kills

There are so many murderers in LU.
>>
>>1175512
Fuck Star, Marry Mariposa, Kill Moon.
>>
I wonder how many seasons will it take before it goes full DBZ and Puma can blow up planets with a single senton or something/
>>
>>1178529
im curious too
>>
>>1142896
Isn't that original octogon? Or is there a new octogon jr.?
>>
>>1178936
>Mil makes his way to the ring
>The audience is bursting in nonexistence from the power of Mil's aura
>Puma makes his way to the ring
>His aura slowly restores life to the temple, a forest grows behind him with each step
>Pentagon runs in
>His aura is breaking every arm in a 20 foot radius
>>
>>1176868

I don't think red has the disposition to be anything other than a singles wrestler.

Orange as well. Wasn't it a plot point that there was only one orange ring because the pure greed that fuels it made it impossible to share the power?
>>
File: Another Castle.png (200KB, 449x401px) Image search: [Google]
Another Castle.png
200KB, 449x401px
>>1178823

>He doesn't have over 300 confirmed kills

Git gud, scrub
>>
>>1178936

I would not put it past them to have a Cell Games style arc where the entire Temple has to band together to save the world from Aztec Satan by Lucha-ing him.
>>
>>1179515
>Rey 619's Aztec Satan into space to save the temple from being blown up
>Aztec Satan returns moments later holding the remains of Rey's mask
>Puma and Azteca fight Aztec Satan
>Father Sons 619
>>
>>1176381
well winning and looking good is always easier than losing and looking good, so for someone as green as cobra moon, a win streak is a great way to get better.

>>1178823
>red white and blue ringropes in the backgroung
IS THIS SYMBOLIC?
>>
>Former WWE & TNA wrestler MVP posted a YouTube video where he announces that his contract with Lucha Underground was terminated due to him violating the terms of his deal. He stated that he had interviewed members of the cast for his podcast, which was a conflict of the non-disclosure agreement he had.
MVP always fucks up, poor bastard.
>>
>>1179645
man, Colt got to interview some LU guys no problem, and MVP cant?
goddamnit.
>>
>>1179743
Well Cabana doesn't work for LU
>>
>>1179800
which would mean the guys he was interviewing would get in trouble.

but then again, Jack Evans doesnt give a fuck, and Vamp is too big of a name to get in trouble.
>>
Rey de Reyes is up if someone wants more Lucha
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUYxWvovMDQ
>>
>>1179467
the original Octagon is throwing a fit and suing AAA for the use of the Octagon Jr.'s name without his authorization, he only gave his blessing to the first Octagon Jr. who is now Kallisto in WWE
>>
>>1178529
Well Sexy and Pent were tag champs so they had to be low-mid at least
>>
So if Rey was the one who discovered Puma and probably helped set him up to be El Dragon Azteca's contact in the Temple, did Konnan know about what was going on?
>>
>>1179504
There's been times when they've sill had to team up.
Orange wants those belts because they're rare? Fuck it he'll join in to win and steal them from his partners later
>>
>>1180800
>opening match
My dick has never been so betrayed before
>>
So do you think they'll start making spin offs with other wrestling styles?
Euro Underground
Pro Resu Underground
Comedic Underground
Hardcore Underground
>>
File: Nude-E-Mart.jpg (25KB, 500x379px) Image search: [Google]
Nude-E-Mart.jpg
25KB, 500x379px
>>1181789
> Lucha Underground... After Dark
>>
>>1181789
As long as Kenny Omega is also an undercover cop I'll watch it
>>
>>1181789
no.
if the show picks up more steam, they can just have like a bloodsports type of tournament for like an lucha underground international title, and thats your euro guys like your zack sabres and tommy ends, your japanese duders and maybe some lesser known people from elsewhere.

and they could slowly like, mix into the lucha underground thing.
and if you want comedy, just have Matt Classic be there against the little dude.
>>
>>1180800
>Texano jr being cheered
Why do Mexicans have such shit taste
>>
>>1181825
I don't know man he was bretty based when he told Matanza to go fuck his mother
>>
>>1181825
> not loving based Texano
>>
>>1179645
stupid fucking nigger
>>
File: stardom 5.jpg (130KB, 600x858px) Image search: [Google]
stardom 5.jpg
130KB, 600x858px
>tfw based joshis confirmed for next season

Holy shit, I was just saying in the last Lucha general that they needed someone like Io and Kairi... and they got exactly them.
>>
>>1181789
Euro underground would be e>>1181789
pic
>>
>>1183148
I hope we get more Japs on LU, probably a Aztec Gods vs Nip Gods
>>
>>1180800
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUVCbUnfB90&
Here is part 2.
Ashamed of my compatriots in the comments section, getting worked by el hijo del tirantes and rudo shit, probably underage kids tho.
>>
>season 3 spoilers

well I guess this show couldn't have stayed good forever
>>
>>1184319
>reading spoilers
>>
>>1184319
It's pre recorded what do you expect. I wish others in this general had the courtesy NOT to spoil it for others, but I thought wrong
>>
>>1183148
I'm looking forward to the killshot/AR fox storyline the most.
>>
This show is so fucking good. I haven't felt this way watching rasslin in so long
>>
>>1184531
i feel ya man. i don't even care about the campy acting and it being pre-taped. it's just a ton of fun, as wrestling should be
>>
>>1184555
Gives me that mortal kombat feel.
>>
File: kairi lu.png (735KB, 516x900px) Image search: [Google]
kairi lu.png
735KB, 516x900px
H Y P E
>>
>>1184563
I personally say Tekken m8
>>
>>1184902
Is Season 3 the season of the waifus?
>>
>>1184972
Hot latinas and qt azn girls. I don't see why not.
>>
>>1184918
I haven't played much Tekken since the 90s, do they have a guy on a throne of skulls overlooking the arena?
>>
>>1185080
They have a slew of members of the same family possessed by a Devil Gene, which gives them superhuman strength and stamina. So there's that.
>>
File: 1328325307965.gif (2MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1328325307965.gif
2MB, 480x360px
>Haven't watched Lucha Underground for a few months
>got caught up last night
>mfw Matanza
>>
>>1185669
Matanza is the best monster heel in recent history.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlaA8zY28js
>getting this mad over a character
No shit nobody likes Octagon.
>>
>>1184972
Her and two other joshi wrestlers are in season 3.
>>
>>1186876
Kek what an asshole
>>
Did you guy's like Michael Schiavello's commentary at UL?
>>
>>1192462
who?
>>
Its getting to the point where the only way we can avoid LU spoilers is to avoid any wrestling parts of the internet. I mean, with season 1 I didn't know how UL ended till I watched it 5 months it aired. I got spoiled for this season's UL on the day of the fucking season premiere and not people won't stop talking about AW3. Fuck. Damn the internet and damn the taping schedule.
>>
>>1186169
>Matanza is the best monster heel in recent history
>Who is Pasqual Mendoza

You need to slow your roll.
>>
>>1192723
I never read the spoilers about LU but that Sexy Star win was all over the place and I couldn't avoid, thankfully i haven't read any spoilers for S2 finale
>>
>>1192723
El rey really has to step in considering how story focused LU is
>>
"Reality" show spinoff total rudos when?
>>
>>1194834
>>1194834
>follow the lives of professional luchador brothers fenix and pentagon and see what wacky shenanigans thet get up to when they aren't fighting aztec gods only on El Rey
>>
>>1194834
>>1194848

Would pay top dollar for a From Dusk Till Dawn/Lucha Underground crossover though.
>>
>>1194848
>Pentagon snaps someone's arm every episode
>Fenix dies every episode but is perfectly fine in the next
>>
>>1194918
¡Dios mío, mataron a Fénix!
¡Bastardos!
>>
>>1194918
>tfw Fenix is Lucha Underground's Kenny
>>
>>1192462
Hated it. It was then I realized how much I appreciated Vamp/Striker. And I was shitting on Vamp for much of s1.

>>1192736
Based Muertes.

>>1194911
I just want a scene on LU where something big happens in ring like a title change or crazy bump. In the same week FDTD's ep has The Geckos meeting someone with the same big happening going on at a Lucha show in the background, so next time you go back and watch that LU ep you can pick the Geckos out in the crowd.
>>
>>1192723
I've taken the mindset of, it's the journey not the destination.
>>
Based Killshot outfit
>>
I was waiting for Daga's debut, great wrestler
>>
>>1196359
>Caramel midgets coming up north to take our jobs
>>
Matanza vs Mil Muertes next week? Damn, also pretty fucking good trios match
>>
>>1196437
>That piledriver
wew lad
>>
>>1196442
I came a little, Dragon Azteca Jr. is a fucking beast
>>
>>1196445
based episode overall
>kebab remover killshot with that nice finisher
>Daga
>Texano doesn't look like a flaming pile of shit
>trios match

truly we are blessed
>>
File: 1437630205411.gif (3MB, 376x376px) Image search: [Google]
1437630205411.gif
3MB, 376x376px
>Dragon Azteca's tornado DDT thing
>>
Okay, so cage is basically goro.
>>
we need a webm of that DDT asap
>>
File: IMG_20160414_024843.jpg (109KB, 757x1125px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160414_024843.jpg
109KB, 757x1125px
Drawing I did tonight, was pretty hyped about watching LU
>>
Fucking new torrent when
>>
thank fuck, new ep (#12) is up at ExtraTorrent
>>
>>1197046
pretty gud desu
>>
great fucking ep, every match was solid
Thread posts: 321
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.