[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wrestling 101

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: wrassling.gif (30KB, 300x281px) Image search: [Google]
wrassling.gif
30KB, 300x281px
So i'll start training wrestling for the first time ever, what are the best resources online (videos, books, tutorials) that one can use to understand the art and compliment the training?
>>
>>1112837
Watch puro
>>
>>1112837
The best advice I can give is to just find instructionals, tutorials, and other videos put out by top wrestlers like jordan burroughs and dan gable.
>>
>>1112837

Do you mean gay sex greco roman wrestling or real professional wrestling
>>
>>1113460
Freestyle wrestling
>>1113457
Yeah i found those and they seem pretty good, i haven't found any book online that covers the basics though
>>
youtube is a good source for how to videos and the like, but Honestly, you'll understand it much better once you start. Good luck!
>>
Is there any way to learn wrestling if you're an adult out of college?
>>
>>1115447
>Is there any way to learn wrestling if you're an adult out of college?
You might be able to ask a grappling coach at an MMA gym to teach you wrestling.
>>
Go to youtube and watch the ncaa finals for your weight class so you can see how the best people at your size move. Also check out cael sanderon's tutorials on youtube.
>>
>>1112837
where is OP and how did his practice go?
>>
File: 12345631.jpg (8KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
12345631.jpg
8KB, 400x300px
>>1117521
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.