[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My brother and I are going to Dallas this weekend for WM and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

My brother and I are going to Dallas this weekend for WM and also RoH show friday night. I dont know much about RoH so somebody let me know what I should expect. Or who Ill see?

Anything basicaly
>>
http://www.rohwrestling.com/live/events/2016/apr/1/040116-supercard-honor-x-day-1-dallas-tx

> Young Bucks vs. Motor City Machine Guns

muh DICK
>>
Wow this is like a mid 2000 card.

RoH throwback to when pro wrestling was still good. Good for them at least one promotion is not sucking dick.
>>
>>1107258
>having this on the same night and in the same city as NXT Takeover
Don't they want anyone to go? Or are they just hoping folks going to Wrestlemania who don't watch NXT will notice there's another wrestling show on the same weekend and check it out?
>>
>>1107365
There's going to be enough wrestling fans in the city that weekend to sell out both shows almost 5 times over
>>
They are more of a Wrestling 1st storylines later type of promotion so expect on average 10 to 20 minute matches. There should also be some New Japan talent there since the two companies have a talent exchange relationship. I've always had fun every show I've been to.
>>
>>1107417
lel ROH has told better stories than WWE for years now
>>
>>1107418
I mean it's not that hard...yet TNA still can't pull it off somehow
>>
bumpin
>>
>>1107460
TNA is pretty good recently tbqh
>>
>>1107287
>Jay Lethal doesn't even get the main event in a World Title defence match

Everything is as it should be I guess
>>
I went to an ROH show last September and it was a lot of fun.

Unfortunately Nick Jackson's wife had a baby so instead of Young Bucks vs. War Machine (advertised) we got Matt Jackson vs. Matt Taven in a singles match. Also the Briscoes didn't show up so that sucked too.

I went to see Jay Lethal and ended up spending the whole match staring at Taeler Hendricks. She was wearing this outrageously slutty low cut dress with her tits hanging out and was stupidly hot in person.

Lots of filthy neckbeards and basement dwellers though, so if you're a well-adjusted person it might be off-putting. Heavy breathers with cheeseburger stains and pocket protectors.
>>
you should go watch the evolve show the day after
>>
>>1109384

Wasn't the Funkasaurus supposed to be number one contender before they did the retard tournament, or are we supposed to forget that?
>>
>>1107258
sup bro going to the saturday taping because NXT is friday at 9 have fun!
>>
>>1109404
>She was wearing this outrageously slutty low cut dress with her tits hanging out and was stupidly hot in person.
wheres the pics man?
>Lots of filthy neckbeards and basement dwellers though, so if you're a well-adjusted person it might be off-putting. Heavy breathers with cheeseburger stains and pocket protectors.
fuck, like how bad? im sitting by the entrance in the middle.
>>
>>1107258
>ROH show

lucky you

You'll get some great action. Maybe a bit too crazy if the Young Bucks are there, look up their recent matches
>>
>>1109687
The Young Bucks are fucking incredible workers, every single time they go out they put on a memorable show and go all out. No better tag team to watch live.
>>
>>1109602
2nd row here m8
>>
>>1109751
oh shit bro, im 4th row i think, on saturday though.
>>
>>1109400
> not worshipping The Greatest First-Generation Wrestler
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.