[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did they?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: you just kow.jpg (42KB, 578x386px) Image search: [Google]
you just kow.jpg
42KB, 578x386px
Did they?
>>
>>1106816
Yes and Vince got to watch in the corner jerking off
>>
>>1106819
keku
>>
Its pretty awkward because you can obviously tell that theres still some bitterness and tension between them and they're just pretending to be friends.
>>
>>1106821
Yeah. Shawn seems pretty phony and Bret looks like a grudy asshole
>>
>>1106821
Dunno 2bh, i believe the bitterness has gone.
You have to remember that Bret still isnt 100 per cent recovered from his stroke so he might seem a bit awkward sometimes, he had to literally teach himself how to walk and talk again
>>
>>1106821
It's just sexual tension desu

No doubt in my mind that's all been for the past 20 years, think about it

Bret was the ultimate tsundere, he was jealous that Vince was fucking Shawn and he wasn't

Shawn also teased him for years

My theory makes perfect sense
>>
>>1106821
It's always awkward with HBK, because Shawn is always looking in two different directions.
>>
>>1106816
Bret and Shawn screwed eachother
>>
Is that Michael Hayes back there?
>>
>>1106821
>theres still some bitterness and tension between them
>they're just pretending to be friends

Yes to the first one...don't really agree with the second...

Think about it. You start out as a young dude who's known as one of the best at what he does. Then there's another dude with a different personality and agenda, who's also talented...and a rivalry starts for various reasons, until one day when it comes to a head and you legit beat each other's asses. Then not long after that, you both go your separate ways under controversial circumstances, and lose contact with each for many years. Of course you're gonna maintain your hate for the guy.

Until...you get older. Until you get serious injuries and conditions, that make you appreciate the important things in life. Until you can no longer do that thing you were great at, and thus there's no point in having that competitive spirit that led to the feud in the first place. Until your personality changes. Until the other guy's personality changes, and he at least TRIES to be a better person (Shawn is not as much of an asshole; Bret while still bitter and still overly critical of certain people, has lightened up to the point where he reconciles with old rivals). Until you realize that person could drop down dead....and THAT'S what it would take for you to finally admit that despite your differences.....that person really wasn't that bad, and you still respected them on a certain level.

They're both old has-beens who are more closer to death than they've ever been. What is the point in continuing to hold on to that hate?

Sure, they're never gonna completely like each other or suddenly be 'best buds'; they're both too different and have had too many past issues. But you can look at the guy and say "I'm tired of fighting; let's be on better terms'". That's not "pretending to be friends", that's maturing as a person...something they BOTH needed to do.
>>
>>1106972

Paycheck to paycheck the post
>>
>>1106975
stop trying to force this meme
>>
>>1106831

I still can't believe that eye thing was permanent. I thought he could get some corrective surgery for that
>>
File: on cloud 9.jpg (38KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
on cloud 9.jpg
38KB, 1024x576px
>>1106816

HBK has no idea where he is.
>>
>>1107168
What happened to his eye?
>>
>>1107219

What happened to your weight
>>
>>1106972
Nigga im not reading all that
>>
>>1106816
No. Bret isn't a faggot like HBGay.
>>
>>1107219

I think something happened to it during a match with Kane....his eye hasn't been the same since
>>
>>1107219
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6hzY13gnTU
>>
>>1108298

I read where this was the kayfabe explanation for his eye injury and that it really happened during an earlier match with Kane
>>
>>1106878
No it looks like Doc Hendrix
>>
File: Wrestling_(11).jpg (31KB, 378x480px) Image search: [Google]
Wrestling_(11).jpg
31KB, 378x480px
>>1106816
Vince and HBK were deffo bisex blowlovin buttbuddies.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8lpFQPQQfg
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.