[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AM I FUCKING GOING OVER?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1459013320380.jpg (54KB, 624x388px) Image search: [Google]
1459013320380.jpg
54KB, 624x388px
http://wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2016/0326/608988/notes-from-triple-h-madison-square-garden-return/

>For those wondering, WWE World Heavyweight Champion Triple H did get in a good amount of ring time at last night's Madison Square Garden live event as he and Sheamus lost to Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose. It was also noted that Triple H got the biggest pop of the night with all cheers. At one point he hit a Pedigree on Reigns, which also got a big pop.

based shovelman haitch has also generally been cheered since he beat the shit out of Roman, and even managed to split a MONTREAL crowd 50/50 in favor of him against Ambrose.

How fucked is Roman?
>>
>>1104768
Super fucked. If he just goes over clean with no swerves and shit he's gonna be boo'd. Really up to WWE how they handle this now. Theres not enough time to make him a face that people like enough to be cheered in the main event at mania.
>>
>>1104768
He's fine. He's still going to go over and make lots of money.
>>
>>1104768

We are in a different era. Everyone is smart to the product so on screen kayfabe heel stuff isn't going to necessarily get you booed.

Crowds are more interested in real life crossover implications and most know that Reigns is being forced on them. HHH dong ambushes on Reigns and calling the crowds losers isn't going to suddently endear anyone to Reigns.You would think they would know this by now. This shit used to work like gangbusters but not anymore.
>>
>>1104768
>and even managed to split a MONTREAL crowd 50/50 in favor of him against Ambrose.

When was this? Crowds were heavily in favour of Ambrose against Haitch.
Though, he did get SOME cheers. I wouldn't say 50/50 at all, though. It's still incredible that crowds are cheering for Haitch even when he's not fighting Roman just because they know he eventually WILL fight Roman. Shit's fucking crazy.
Roman is the first person to ever accidentally be buried by Haitch.
>>
File: WM97.png (703KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WM97.png
703KB, 1280x720px
>>1104768
>>
>>1105313
Top kek
>>
File: CefzM0oWAAAEQnY.jpg (62KB, 600x855px) Image search: [Google]
CefzM0oWAAAEQnY.jpg
62KB, 600x855px
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>1105351
triple h is pure natty brah
>>
>>1105313
When signs used to be good -- and also make up like, 80% of the crowd.

Pretty annoying live.
>>
sup /woo/
>>
>>1105351

EVERY DAY IS BENCH PRESS DAY
>>
>>1105351
His abs are getting kinda weird looking now.
>>
Guys in gud shape! Bet the bros feel jealous that even with all the corporate shit he can still wrestle and captivate a crowd.
>>
>John Cena got booed for 10 years
>It didn't change the WWE's plan barring injuries
>Smarks pretending the plan will change
>>
>>1105416
>>1105437
>>1105512
>>1105765
>>1105880
this
>>
>>1105351
>i-i swear i d-don't j-juice guys
>p-please ignore the fact that i haven't had a drug test in over 10 years
>>
>>1104905
>HHH dong ambushes on Reigns
Would mark for this t.b.h.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.