[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will the The Hardy Boyz ever come back?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: the-hardys.jpg (20KB, 442x259px) Image search: [Google]
the-hardys.jpg
20KB, 442x259px
Will the The Hardy Boyz ever come back?
>>
and feud with dudleys
>>
>>1101602
He should never be allowed to wrestle for a major promotion after what happened at Victory Road 2011
>>
>>1101616
That was TNA not WWE. He's clean now too.
>>
>>1101617
Hardy was getting high the entire night of the PPV, which led to his main event match with Sting for the TNA heavyweight title being cut down to around 90 seconds.

It just showed how much of an unreliable addict jeff hardy is and showed that he has no place in any important positions.

>>1101622
>He's clean now too.
Sure
>>
>>1101640
Accidentally deleted my post on mobile but thanks. I don't keep up with TNA, didn't know he was that addicted.
>>
>>1101640
He's been clean for two years
>>
>>1101622
After only several years and a lot of fuck ups.

Didn't WWE offer their rehab at one point for Jeff?
>>
>>1101652
and he'll eventually fall of the wagon again...I'm a big fan but I don't believe he can keep it up long term enough for him to be hired again.
>>
>>1101659
If he's been clean for multiple years I'm sure he's fine to come back.
>>
>>1101659
Jeff has been clean for almost 5 years
>>
Jeff will
>>
>>1101661
maybe but that in no way guarantee's they'll rehire him...never said I wouldn't love to see him return in some capacity but I'm not holding my breath.
>>
>>1101670
+ years of drug addiction would probably make it extremely difficult to do half the things he's known for. We probably don't want him back.
>>
a few years back matt hardy was doing an autograph signing at the mall, I didn't know about it but just happened upon it.
absolutely nobody gave a fuck about him, nobody wanted his autograph. he was just sitting at a table looking kind of sad.

I went over and gave him a sympathy hi-five
>what should I sign?
>no thank you
>>
>>1101699
This happened at a comic book convention i went to last year but with Mick Foley, his line was always empty
>>
"no"
>>
File: 1421852827955.jpg (44KB, 600x648px) Image search: [Google]
1421852827955.jpg
44KB, 600x648px
>>1101602
> The Hardy Boyz
>>
>>1101729
Why did you post this?
>>
>>1101734
He just wants an excuse to shitpost fedora images.
>>
File: photo.jpg (21KB, 312x311px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
21KB, 312x311px
>>1101734
>>1101742
> the hardy
> boyz
I bet you use the edgy night time theme to browse the 'chon too dont you
>>
>>1101602

Why? WWE just need to make good booking to some some NXT superstars and do not need to bring back every late 90's old fags. Also, how many opportunities did those two have and fucked up?

I really want to see new talent. Problem is that will not happen in next 10 years or so. Creative sucks, old vince is same young vince before WCW and ECW gangbang WWF.

If it wasn't for Steve Austin and Foley..
>>
Jeff might but I kind of don't want him too if he's shit now but I haven't watched any of his TNA shit so I dont know.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.