[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Apparently WWE piped in boos for Roman Reigns

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 5

File: reigns.gif (1MB, 500x407px) Image search: [Google]
reigns.gif
1MB, 500x407px
>Apparently at Smackdown Reigns was very over and was getting cheered
>WWE were apparently piping in fake boos over the cheers
Source: Meltzer
>>
File: shiggydiggyappledough.jpg (40KB, 547x720px) Image search: [Google]
shiggydiggyappledough.jpg
40KB, 547x720px
>>1100249
>saying "Source: [source]" as your source
>>
>>1100250
well what do you want me to say, Source: ME?
>>
>>1100252
A source is generally a link to a reputable well of information.
>>
>>1100253
I can only find a "vid.me" link to the actual discussion where they talk about this, but the system says it's spam when I try to post it
>>
I'd taken dumps that are less full-of-shit than OP
>>
>>1100249
"No no we WANT them to boo Roman." Not even wwe creative is this stupid.
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/4bqzl4/smackdown_spoilers_piped_in_boos/

here's the reddit link that OP has obviously seen and got his source from
>>
>>1100262
That's strange as fuck.
We'll have to wait to see Smackdown, I guess, but I can't think of any reason why they do that so I'm just inclined to think the guy who said that in the first place is retarded.
>>
It's all suspicious I'm just gonna take it as What Culture reports: that Roman was heavily booed by that SD crowd last week
>>
>>1100249
>Source: Meltzer
And Meltzer started off by saying it was a rumor from an insider who thought he heard piped in boos and that he pretty much thinks it's bullshit that they would pipe in boos.
>>
>>1100262
>reddit

Kill yourself
>>
>not recognizing satire
Truly wwe fans are autistic
>>
This was Vinces plan all along. Roman heel turn at Mania confirmed.
You all just got worked hard!
>>
>>1100277
Muh reddit
>>
>>1100279
Seek sunlight

>>1100280
If they turned Roman into a strong-booked Heel, light on the promos, heavy on the beat-downs, I guarantee fans would promptly rally to his side and begin cheering for him.
>>
>>1100277
>Le Reddit is le bad
>>
>>1100290
lel but he's still crap in the ring
>>
File: reddit.jpg (49KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
reddit.jpg
49KB, 500x250px
>>1100295
But it is. South Park even made an episode making fun of it.
>>
>>1100300
>the source is on reddit
>d-don't post it
Literally retarded
>>
>>1100304
Im nof same anon. U just said reddit isnt bad and im telling u it is. Now go back to your SAAAAFE PLAAACE.
>>
>>1100299
Doesn't matter. Fans are starved for a Heel that can actually win matches.
If WWE relented to their desire to boo him and booked him as such, fans would see it as good-will, and after a spell of getting the boos out of their system, they'd love the big dog.
>>
>>1100305
nah I was the guy who posted this >>1100289
>le reddit is le bad
was another anon
>>
>>1100307
lol sure, just like Orton & Sheamus after their heel turns?
>>
>>1100315
Neither of those were booked strong in any meaningful sense. Awful examples.
>>
>>1100315
tbf they are just boring

Roman's booking is boring
>>
pls give roman some coke before he talks
>>
>>1100548
This!
Nigga sounds like hes falling asleep. Nigga sounds like hes trying so hard to be calm and cool. Fucking cringy as shit.
>>
File: 9ba.gif (1MB, 200x301px) Image search: [Google]
9ba.gif
1MB, 200x301px
>>1100550
>>
>>1100249

We're supposed to hate the overbooked babyfaces and cheer for the funny asshole heels. Welcome to the reality era. This shit is what Hogan was talking about.
>>
>>1100554
Shit man that gif almost gave me seizure
>>
File: 1427770415625.jpg (20KB, 409x445px) Image search: [Google]
1427770415625.jpg
20KB, 409x445px
this makes me happy, roman will finally be cheered

>literally all they had to do was turn him heel

BASED ROMAN
>>
>>1100559
Maybe you should have some coke
>>
It seemed like there were boos on smackdown when Reigns was smashing bubbas face of the table
>>
>>1100319
The problem with Reigns is that he's booked far too strong as it is

>>1100322
> it's the booking, not Reigns

top lel

The booking isn't making him suck dick in the ring and on the mic or giving him CERO CARDIO
>>
>>1102224
it's not like he's ever been booked in an exciting way ever, maybe he'll be fine when he is
>>
>>1100295
>>1100289
You have to go back
>>
>>1102224

the problem with reigns is everything
>>
>>1102231
this desu
>>
>>1102226
Booking can't make somebody more talented
>>
>>1102224
>The problem with Reigns is that he's booked far too strong as it is

And if he was a Heel that would be refreshing for marks.
>>
>>1102275
Lesnar already did it recently. Far better than Reigns ever could, too.
>>
Honestly this isn't that farfetched....

They're clearly trying to make him into another Cena. Cena is famous for being the 'controversial' one that had a split crowd reaction. Maybe they think if the boos are heard then their sheeple/kiddie fans in attendance will try to drown it out with cheers, resulting in an overall loud reaction that makes Roman and the overall program more interesting and exciting
>>
They're not actually gonna cheer him as a heel and boo him as a face just to be cool, right?
You're supposed to boo heels
>>
>>1100249
Nah, I was there, the fucking boos were loud and clear and the cheers were non existent. Hell, there was a father and his two kids a couple rows ahead of me and every single one of them booed along.
>>
>>1103404
Proof you were there?
>>
>>1103411
Watch the show, I should be on cam during the Usos table splash a row or two behind the family I mentioned doing an "Us-OH!" thing with my friend as they hit the splash. We're pretty clear. Around the back right ring post.
>>
>>1100262
lol
Obviously a delusional Reigns fan. I'd take this with a grain of salt.
>>
>>1103350
...did "they" cheer Orton & Sheamus when they became heels?
>>
>>1100249
lol bullshit
why would they do that
>>
>>1100300
pretty sure the "Safe Space" is endemic to tumblr and the pc crowd which is not reddit, at all.
>>
>>1104062
>pc crowd
>not reddit, at all.
kek
>>
>>1100561
>his promos make him look like a thug, just run with it
>to beat Triple H, Roman has to be just like him
>have Dean and Usos cut promos where they can't believe Roman's going this far
>Roman doesn't reply, just beats the shit out of all of them
>His Roman Empire is burning, and he's playing the Stradivarius
>>
>>1100249
heel turn is coming lads
>>
>>1104109
Even better?
>Have Ryback attack Roman backstage, puts him out for Wrestlemania
>Ryback forces his way into the main event, botches Shovelman out of commission and claims his "brass ring"
>Ryback cuts promos saying he finally made it to the top, has US and WWE WHC belts
>Brock Lesnar comes out, Heyman talks up his power etc
>Ryback says he'll give Brock a title shot at next PPV
>Ryback drops the belt to Brock, Cena returns the next night saying he's going to Summerslam to fight Brock for the title
>Ryback comes out, promo, Shane interrupts with "You'll have a No 1 contender match and the winner faces Brock at Summerslam"
>Match is the main event, going smoothly
>A WILD BORK APPEARS
>Shane interrupts after the DQ, announces it will be a triple threat at Summerslam
>Build-up with 2 weeks left
>Heyman and Brock cut promo, then suddenly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsimVs9Q70k
>Reigns comes out and Brock greets him, only to get his shit pushed in with a couple new moves from Reigns
>Reigns gets right in close to Heyman and says "Too bad for your beast, because I'm back."
>Drops mic, leaves
>Next week, Brock calls out Reigns, Reigns appears on the titantron in Shane's office, says he'll see Brock at Summerslam
>Summerslam
>Cena is about to go super mode, Ryback is out, and Bork is staggering
>Vince, Haitch, and Steph come out, distract Cena and he gets suplex'd
>Bork turns to get hit with a spear, 1,2,3 Reigns wins the WHC
>Stands tall with the Authority and Shane beside him
>I LOVE IT MAEGEL
>>
>>1104168
I have another
>Wrestlemania 31
>Bray defeats Undertaker
>furthers story that Taker lost his power, establishes Wyatt as the new supernatural power and allows Taker to just wrestle one more match against Sting as Mark Calloway
>Wyatt family disappears
>throughout the next few months, 'fringe' wrestlers such as the Ascension, Stardust, and Social Outcasts start racking up wins due to odd interference
>other times wrestlers would be just be beaten down and left lying
>Elias Samson appears on the main roster, singing about a coming darkness
>Wyatt family returns, declaring open season on all titles, with the aforementioned wrestlers helping beat down competition
>Bray cuts promo on how Sister Abigail showed him the light, reveals Alexa Bliss as Abigail, with Blake/Murphy her elite guard
>Rowan/Harper win the Tag Titles, Stardust wins IC title (rechristens it Intergalactic), Samson wins US championship
>other wrestlers are protection/fodder
>Royal Rumble comes around, its a shut out as Wyatt Family and allies help Bray get the number one contendership
>Strowman wins the Andre the Giant Battle Royal
>Bray wins the WWE HWC
>Reign of Fear begins
>>
Missed Smackdown. Were there boos?
>>
>>1104233
I was there. There were boos, but they were certainly not piped in. I haven't watched the TV version yet though but I suspect this rumor is bullshit and that they continued to pipe in cheers/mute the crowd as usual.
>>
>>1104233
>>1104343
this
>>
>>1104347
IS
>>
>>1104351
BORING
>>
>>1104351
AWESOME
>>
>>1103873
>Obviously a delusional Reigns fan
who, Dave Meltzer?
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.