[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>He hit an AA into a neckbreaker

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: tve74646-20100104-1877.gif (46KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
tve74646-20100104-1877.gif
46KB, 320x240px
>He hit an AA into a neckbreaker
>>
But that's what it was.
>>
AND NOW HE HAS HIM IN THE
HOLD
>>
PLANTED
>>
OH MY
>>
MANUEVER
>>
SPEAR
>>
File: jbl-2[1].jpg (38KB, 615x300px) Image search: [Google]
jbl-2[1].jpg
38KB, 615x300px
JUST HAVIN' FUN MAGGLE
>>
Did JBL mentioned Hulk Hugan?
>>
>>1098984
Reminder that last week Mauro called that move, cited that he picked it up in Japan, then name-dropped its innovator in response to King's good, juvenile Heel commentary work.

And Cole called it an "AA into a neckbreaker".
>>
>>1098990
It's called an Ushigoroshi
>>
Wow!
>>
>>1098984
I thought it would just be called a "fireman's carry neckbreaker"
>>
>>1098984
isn that Madison Eagles move?
>>
>>AA

Nigga it's called a pimp drop!
>>
>>1098984
>He hit an AA into a neckbreaker there Jawn
fixed
>>
MY GAWD THESE GUYS ARE SO FUN TO WATCH
>>
HE CAUGHT HIM
>>
AND REMEMBER JOHN, YOU HAVE TO BE THROWN OVER THE TOP ROPE WITH BOTH FEET TOUCHING THE FLOOR IN ORDER TO BE ELIMINATED
>>
SOOPERMAN PONCH
>>
>>1100091
NO KRYPTONITE IN SIGHT
>>
THESE GUYS ARE ENTERTAINING!
>>
DABBLE U DABBLE U E
>>
IRISH

CURSE

BACKBREAKER
>>
>>1100099
...but that's what Sheamus calls it
>>
>>1100112
Yeah but listen to how Michael Cole says it the same every time, as if it's the most brutal move ever.
>>
>>1099469

Vince/Kevin Dunn isn't in Mauro's ear specifically telling him not to call moves, though

I can't wait for Mauro to be given a serious chance on Raw....so you guys can see the difference and finally learn that Raw commentary is micromanaged to all hell
>>
>>1100187
Everybody already knows it is.
People just have a tendency to enjoy and critique things as they perceive them, not weighted down with 50 different notions tangential to the situation that ultimately don't really matter.
It's not like Mauro isn't clearly better from a basic commentary standpoint, anyway. In his ear or not, Cole still stutters and stumbles his lines.
>>
>>1100189

Oh, don't get me wrong. In no way am I suggesting that Mauro isn't more pleasant overall to listen to than Cole. Cole botches every now and then, and his voice has never sounded right as the lead commentator....not even during his early Smackdown! days

But during his early days he still sounded much better than now....because despite having an inferior announcing voice, he was taught and allowed by Paul Heyman to actually call specific moves and focus on matches.

We would get the opposite of that if Mauro goes to Raw while Vince and Dunn are still running things. Mauro would be the one to be forced to mention WWE network "a shitload of times"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmJgCO2JjBI
>>
>>1100187
I wouldn't even care that much if Mauro was not calling moves as his voice is way better than Cole's. You can't deny it, Cole has a SHIT voice for commentary. While on backstage interviews it's all good, hearing him talk for 3 hours straight is just fucking painful.
>>
isn't he one of like 3 people on earth who can function with all the instructions and yelling in his ear

like he's not good at what he does but if a chef with no arms or legs managed to cook me an edible hamburger i'd be more impressed with how he did it rather than the quality
>>
I used to feel so disappointed when I'd try to do a Samoan Driver like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Nvt0TcehR4 but had to settle for an Ushigoroshi instead. It's so weird to see that move used because I never saw anyone do it at the time when I last watched wrestling (2003).
>>
OUTTA NOWHERE
>>
UHHH

CROSS-BODY

LATERAL PRESS

HE GOT EM
>>
File: 960.jpg (32KB, 960x620px) Image search: [Google]
960.jpg
32KB, 960x620px
USHIGOROSHI OKIDOKI
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.