[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

should I go to Wrestlemania?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: mania tix.png (750KB, 1138x687px) Image search: [Google]
mania tix.png
750KB, 1138x687px
I live about 10 hours away from Dallas, where Wrestlemania is. Is it worth going? Watching at home with a pizza would probably be better than sitting in some crap seats.

What other events are going on around Wrestlemania this year that would make it worth going to?
>>
nigga you serious? if you have a chance you should go I probably won't be seeing any wrestlmania live in my whole life
>>
>>1096963

tickets aren't sold out, and the cheapest ones are only $15

with an arena that big though (over 100k people), you're not going to be ringside. probably have to squint to see what's going on
>is it really worth it just to "be at wrestlemania?" why is standing that far away better than watching in HD on my couch?

>anyone ever been to something at the stadium before?
>>
I saw WM23 with decent seats. Would have been fine with much worse seats.

Also I ran into Mick Foley while hanging outside the arena.
>>
>>1096976

mainly what i'm wondering is *why* is being there in person worth it, if it is? is it just "hey I'm here at this thing," or is it better for other reasons? I've been to a couple house shows in my life, but the main things that are fun are participating in the cheers, and dark matches - but it doesn't seem like either of those will be a big deal at mania
>>
You can watch it at home any year. You should go if you have friends that watch WWE and would go with you.

I went to 29 even though I had very little interest in that particular card, but I had a great time because we tailgated and drank for hours before the show in the parking lot
>>
>>1096976
Hey brother, that was fun wasn't it?
>>
>>1096930
This is shaping up to be a really shitty mania desu. I wouldn't go personally. Plus even if you get tickets they'll probably be in the nosebleed section so the most you could do is maybe bring a phone or something and listen to wwe commentary while watching.
>>
>>1097256
>You should go if you have friends that watch WWE and would go with you
>if you have friends
>friends

so I should stay at home
>>
>>1096930
Dont go man. Just order some buffalo wings, bust out the fanta orang or watever, have the lads over (if they're good house guests they'll bring food too) and watch it at home. Make sure to be the one to host it so that when it finishes u can kick ur friends out and go to sleep/shitpost asap
>>
>>1097666

checked
>>
Go to NXT Takeover or RAWafterMania instead
>>
>>1097707

i assume both of those are probably sold out by now? I think NXT will probably be better than Mania (at least the actual shows themselves, excluding the para-events), but not really worth ten hours each way - especially since tickets are probably sold out and sky-high secondhand
>>
was just watching an old episode of Raw. Ziggler won a match against Deanetty by DQ and didn't get the belt. As he was getting out of the ring, he went and hugged some potato-looking kid, who held up his hand (weird for a potato to do something cool like that). So I was wondering...

anyone ever gotten perks by pretending to be handicapped, or heard about anyone doing so?

like getting a ticket to a show and a wheelchair, and getting sat up front because handicapped seating? something like that. is that even legal/is it fraud?
>>
>>1096930
have tickets to NXT on friday
ROH on saturday
Wrestlemania on sunday
Raw after mania on monday
i live in dallas so that helps.
>>
>>1097808

have spare tickets, fampai?
>>
>>1097256
This. Me and some bros went to WM27 in Atlanta. One of the worst modern WM cards, and I had nosebleed seats that still cost like 60 bucks but it was still just awesome being there. It's one of those bucket list things, especially if you're a wrestling fan, like attending a Super Bowl or something.

Went to Dave and Busters earlier that day too, was a awesome trip and even though I watched most of the show on the little TV screens they had around the ring, just being in a crowd was awesome (even if Shitlanta is a shit sports town in general).
>>
>>1097806

Usually they ask for documentation

Source: broke both legs once
>>
>>1097866

did you call ahead and be like "i'm in a chair, wut do?" or did you show up and be like "it is what it is"?

if you just show up in a chair without prior notice, I'm not sure what kind of documentation they'd expect. then again, i'm assuming there's some kind of "arrangements must be made in advance" thing

also, wondering if you could just walk around and pretend to be retarded. like you got away from your tard wrangler and just happened to wander backstage through a side door.
>pretend to be tard
>find Cena
>get free merch and front row tickets
>tank u jin cina! u cnt c meeee!!!!
>>
>>1097698
Might want to hire a priest.
>>
>>1097876
If you wear a Cena shirt and are over the age of 10, they'll probably assume you're retarded regardless.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.