[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hypocrites

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

Daily reminder this storyline was originally planned for Seth

Would /wwe/ have complained then?
>>
>>1092226
no it wasn't
>>
>>1092229
yes it was
>>
Dean will main event Mania next year. I know this to be true.
>>
>>1092226
>Would /wwe/ have complained then?

Yeah. That would've been shit, too.
>imagining the Seth vs Haitch promos

Fucking eye-gougingly dull.
>>
>>1092232
This
>>
>>1092226
No, it wasn't.
>>
>>1092232
Bold move to put a mid-card match in the main event of Mania, but I guess it's the natural progression of #freewrestlemania that next year they'll pay every viewer to endure the swill.
>>
>watching cuckmania

Roman's gonna win and you know it , why do you force yourself to watch this shit.
>>
File: Blog41.jpg (87KB, 750x407px) Image search: [Google]
Blog41.jpg
87KB, 750x407px
>>1092249
>why do you force yourself to watch this shit.

In the late 19th century people would gather to highly publicized events where two trains would crash head on at full speed on purpose for entertainment.

We're only taking part in a grand tradition.
>>
>>1092249
>caring about results

Wrestlemania is the one WWE show it's guaranteed fun to watch purely because there are so many people to shit on it with.
It's a shitposting extravaganza, maggle
>>
>>1092265

thats the only reason i have to watch
i hope ramen vs haitch turn into a real life shitpost tsunami.
>>
>>1092249
when it's good. IT'S FUCKING GREAT.
when it's bad it's the watteriest kind of dog shit in the the world.

and we slog through the shit for that one FUCKING GREAT moment that justfies us.
>>
File: romanumadsmarks.jpg (27KB, 599x337px) Image search: [Google]
romanumadsmarks.jpg
27KB, 599x337px
>>1092249
I cant wait to see all those IWC smark neckbeards boo in front of me while I cheer for the big dog winning the title.
>>
>>1092249
there are other matches
>>
>>1092231
no it wasn't

Triple H was meant to be against the Rock and Roman was meant to be against Brock
>>
>>1092247
underrated post, maximum upboats
>>
>>1092373
Will you jump the barricade and sloppily guzzle on Vince's wrinkly cock right there in the middle of the ring too? I bet those internet neckbeards will be furious at that, those cucks, that'll show 'em.
>>
>>1092226
What is this picture supposed to mean? Both men are clearly on their separate ways. Their paths cross and they both shoot a disdainful look at each others eyes.

Also yes, it's painfully obvious that Seth's injury fucked up a lot of storylines, including a feud with Triple H (which also would include Roman Reigns), regardless what WWE might say to the contrary.

No, I wouldn't have complained. I'm not complaining now either. There's nothing too terribly wrong with this storyline itself. Who knows how it would've developed with Seth in the mix. We'll never know.

Roman Reigns is a failure and chimps out like a child with retard strength whenever things doesn't go his way. He thinks he's a babyface but everyone knows he's a heel who just wants the gold. Triple H is the great babyface hero that earned his championship belt fair and square by winning the royal rumble and then goes back home to his loving family and plans the next great NXT show. Alas, he's under a lot of stress since a psychotic samoan that never got over the Shield's break-up wants to harm him.
>>
>>1092384
>usnores vs. dudley old guys
>based new day vs. league of bores (tfw no elite)
>jobber battle royal
>deanetty squash match
>shane omac burial in a cell
i'm more looking forward to nakamura's debut tbdesu fampai
>>
>>1092565
oh i forgot
>roy masterio vs. guilborg for the title no one cares about
>>
>>1092226
>Daily reminder this storyline was originally planned for Seth
The original main event was Rock vs HHH, but Rock couldn't get enough time off to wrestle a match
Then it was Seth vs HHH
Then it was Roman vs HHH
>>
File: aFSUegX.gif (89KB, 500x326px) Image search: [Google]
aFSUegX.gif
89KB, 500x326px
>>1092226
Sethfags are the worst
>>
>>1092573
This
>>
what happened to devitt?
>>
>>1092592
Who?
>>
nah it was supposed to be reigns vs brock in main event for title.
triple h and seth were semi main.
>>
>>1092385
this sounds a lot more likely
>Triple H and Stephanie vs Rock and Rousey
>Roman vs Brock for the WHC
>probably Seth vs Dean or possibly Taker

I think they had planned to make Seth drop the title to Roman at Survivor Series since that had started being built up after HIAC
>>
>>1092569
and probably AJ Styles vs Chris Jericho for the "Dear God Let This Horrible Feud End Already" Title
>>
>>1092232
It's going to be a SHEBD triple threat for the WWEWHC
>>
>women and children like Reigns
>autistic neckbeard virgins hate Reigns

hmm
>>
>>1095756
You people said this last year and this year too. That ship has sailed.
>>
>>1092226
>this storyline was originally planned for Seth

You have no proof of that and you lose even more credibility if you quote "Le Meltz" cause he said it'd be happening at summerslam last year.
>>
>>1092394

Why so mad kid?
>>
>>1092565
>>1092569
Don't forget the IC title match where only 3 of the 7 wrestlers in the match have won their matches in the last week.
>>
>>1092890
Seth was 100% dropping the belt to Roman at Survivor Series, I'm pretty sure a lot of people confirmed this

Roman was meant to be champ and Brock was booked to win the rumble
>>
>>1096425

Just because Seth got hurt doesn't mean that match isn't a draw. However, Cena has been out of the picture for long enough that I would bet heavily that he'll be main eventing next year.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.