[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I like rayman rings

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: Roman_Reigns_November_2013.jpg (999KB, 2555x2554px) Image search: [Google]
Roman_Reigns_November_2013.jpg
999KB, 2555x2554px
I like rayman rings
>>
Too bad ur mum doesnt like you
>>
>>1091265
why?
>>
File: belee dat.gif (3MB, 225x169px) Image search: [Google]
belee dat.gif
3MB, 225x169px
>>
>>1091553
Somebody took the time to .make this? Yassss
>>
As do I.

He's got a certain "strong style" (Per se) that makes me like watching him wrestle. It makes it believable that he would be the best in the company.

He's got the looks of a main-eventer, so it creates a good impression when you tell someone you like wrestling, they look and see a 6 ft 3 Samoan with dope ass tattoos looking cool and shit.

I abhor Dean Ambrose. He tries too hard to come across as cool, his style is sloppy and his promos are nonsensical. As a result, this just makes me like Reigns more.

I concede that he's a bad talker, but it's not like he can't work on it. His NXT heel stuff was great, so if he's heel, he can really show how good he is.

Now just so I don't get too ridiculed, I'll conform to the circlejerk for my conclusion and say: "Fuck Reigns. Belee dat".
>>
>>1091598
You're delusional vince
>>
>>1091603
DUDE VINCE LMAO
>>
>>1091265
Pomaan Pajeet
>>
you sounf like a fucking kid so it's understandable
>>
>>1091598
the only compliment anybody gives him is that he looks cool, so if you like buff long haired Samoans good for you i guess.
I don't think they can center the company around him though because unlike cena hes not that interesting and he can't talk for shit.
>>
Do the Indians like Roman or do they think he's trying to steal BMJ's crown?
>>
File: only_hitler_wore_fedore_right.jpg (59KB, 500x435px) Image search: [Google]
only_hitler_wore_fedore_right.jpg
59KB, 500x435px
>>1091598
>I abhor Dean Ambrose
>>
File: wyatt550.jpg (56KB, 550x440px) Image search: [Google]
wyatt550.jpg
56KB, 550x440px
>>1091598
>hating Ambrose and liking Reigns

Fuck off contrarian
>>
>>1091617
maybe if the crowd wouldn't boo him as soon as the first note of his theme song comes up, he would be more motivated to polish his mic talk. At least cena has his private horde of autist fans that cheer for him no matter what, at least he knows that he has a consistent fanbase, he has a reason to come in the ring and entertain people. Meanwhile, reigns' biggest accomplishment would be not to get booed the whole time he's in the ring. Coming to the ring pretending to be mr. charisma when you get booed like you're some fucking child rapist doesn't give you much credibility. Honestly, roman is kinda bored and tired of people hating him for no reason, he has no feedback from the fans and therefore it's kinda hard for someone with that reputation to entertain a bunch of tards that can only chant one syllable each time they see him
>>
>>1091603
Aren't you retired, daniel?
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (273KB, 1654x825px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
273KB, 1654x825px
>>1091617
Reigns is john cena if john cena was permanently time warped in the match he had with cm punk at money in the bank in chicago/2011
>>
>>1091811
Cena carried that match though what great matches has Reigns carried
>>
File: 1420559982801.gif (1MB, 200x106px) Image search: [Google]
1420559982801.gif
1MB, 200x106px
>>1091598
>I abhor Dean Ambrose
>>
>>1091816
Cena is one of the worst wrestlers on the roster
>>
>>1091823
18+
>>
>>1091816
i was exclusively referring to how the crowd welcomed him. otherwise, everybody knows that his championship matches are the longest ones cause #hustleloyaltyrespect hits hard on the opponent
>>
>>1091824
When a Cena fan (a child) +18's you...
>>
>>1091836
obvious underage

Only underage twats say Cena is a terrible wrestler to look cool to smarks
>>
>>1091691

>Liking Dean Ambrose
>Stop the fucking circlejerk, he's sloppy as fuck.

>Liking Roman Reigns
>Fuck off contrarian
>>
I thought people got le hat tip meme when they said they liked Ambrose, not disliked him. When did that change?
>>
>>1091617

It's all about giving him time to improve. He's been working with a stale writing team, while being fed bogus lines by people who don't necessarily have the same vision for him as the fans. I truly think when/if he turns heel, we'll see some of his best promo work for years to come.

Looks play a large role in wrestling, like it or not, they will always be a contributing factor. If you're trying to break the nerdy mold and want to appeal to a larger audience, would you use an overweight, spotty, balding man in Kevin Owens to represent your company, or Roman Reigns?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.