[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so how much will they have to pay Diaz to lose?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 8

so how much will they have to pay Diaz to lose?
>>
UFC fights aren't fixed you fucking shitposting moron. Do you even believe half of the fucking horseshit you say, or does it just fall out of your stupid fucking mouth?
>>
>>1088455
being this triggered
kek
>>
>>1088460
>not greentexting
kek
>>
>>1088455
I'm not saying the UFC is WWE. if it was, conor wouldn't have lost to a guy with a 19/29 record in the first place.
all I'm saying is if conor loses to nate again, the hype train will probably come to a full stop and UFC will lose a fuckton of potential money.

also, calm your fucking tits. jesus
>>
>>1088455
is this you?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvTNyKIGXiI
>>
>>1088450
>conor loses to nate
>conor takes it like a champ and still manages to keep people loving him
>nate becomes a hero underdog
>UFC could hype nate up, give him a few fights and eventually make a diaz mcgregor super fight when mcgregor has killed a few more featherweights
>nope
>"lets have an instant rematch for a fight that isn't even for a belt"
Dana is such a cockgobbling faggot. I will never understand him
>>
>>1088450
This is legit

Why?
>>
>>1088455
>UFC fights aren't fixed
they are sometimes, especially the judging.
>>
>>1088962
it isn't confirmed but there are apparently strong rumors for it to happen
http://www.foxsports.com/ufc/story/ufc-conor-mcgregor-nate-diaz-2-rematch-verbally-agreed-ufc-200-sources-031816?cmpid=tsmtw:fscom:ufconfox

I'm personally hoping for a mcgreggor v edgar fight. an RDA mcgregor fight seems illogical now considering how easilly RDA took nate
>>
>>1088962
because dana wants conor to get his win back and he hates the diaz brothers. .
>>
>>1088989
I don't think he hates nick much, but it's quite obvious he hates nate with a passion. he could have used this new hype for nate to make a lot of money for both UFC and nate but I think he hates him too much to give him a piece of the pie
>>
Real question is will McNugget actually train for the damn match and learn to take advantage of the bleeding guy by making him bleed more
>>
>nate takes a fight on 10 days notice
>probably just been stoned as fuck playing with nunchucks with his brother before the call
>gets no training partners and no camp
>still manages to wreck conor in the second round
>now he actually gets to train for the fight
this fight will be the end of the mcgregor hype
>>
>>1089018
Does Dana have any upcoming golden geese left?

Sage Memecut was already exposed as a joke.
>>
>>1089044
I'll give sage a chance because he's young and supposedly only tapped because he had some sort of throat surgery right before the fight. but yeah, after mcgregor gets annihilated by nate UFC willl be pretty much void of hype trains
>>
He's really fighting Nate again? What a madman
>>
>>1089044
if cain stops getting hurt he can still get him back on track
bones is idk next fight will see
rhonda is pretty much done either way she wants to basically fulfill her contract and bounce.
>>
>>1089052
>after mcgregor gets annihilated by nate UFC willl be pretty much void of hype trains
Naw, people would just be a little more skeptical before coming aboard.
>>
>>1088450
maybe the UFC needs to pay conor to train in grappling/wrestling. He doesn't know jack shit about that factor of MMA. He was doing ok to well on standup against a guy with good stand up and superior reach. I even think he'd be a natural at it too, he got the fight IQ for it. It will also teach him some mental strength, since he taps out so fast. Even Holly, a striker, fought til the end til she went to sleep.
>>
>>1088450
In 4 months the Diaz meme dies for good
>>
File: natetextingnotgivingafuck.webm (1MB, 428x240px) Image search: [Google]
natetextingnotgivingafuck.webm
1MB, 428x240px
>>1089083
>I WILL DIE BEFORE I TAP
he goes on to tap almost immediately all that bravado and arrogance went out the window when he realized based nate didnt give a fuck about anything he said, nate got into conors head instead.
>>
>>1089044
>>1089052
>>1089066
Jake Matthews maybe
>>
Dana is a genius. He knows McGregor is his John Cena- his biggest draw. Instead of letting him fight someone else and losing some fans because of losing to Diaz- he now gets a win back on the biggest stage of them all UFC200.

It's like if Reigns lost to Kalisto at the Royal Rumble and now he's booked to destroy Kalisto at Wrestlemania. Will anyone remember the previous fight? Nope. He'll be straight back on track to being the GOAT.

Dana White > Vince McMahon
>>
>>1089116
Get the mandrama analogies out of here
>>
>>1089123

Lose weight
>>
>>1089123
I didn't think they were that bad, and I didn't even need to have a developed mandrama vocabulary to understand what he was posting about.
>>
>>1089132

Poser
>>
>>1088455

Most McGregor fans - judging by YouTube or any other place where they have an online presence - are mostly mma neophytes, who started watching about 2-3 years ago. A lot of them being cancerous newcomers who probably should have just stuck to pro wrestling, or whatever other show they were watching on Fox when they happened to come across the ufc.

The good news is their potato fountain of white teen angst machismo dried up after the Diaz loss, so a lot of them are leaving.
I'm sure they'll eventually find another source to exercise their vicarious machismo, though.
>>
File: mark hunt vs. frank mir0.webm (2MB, 516x282px) Image search: [Google]
mark hunt vs. frank mir0.webm
2MB, 516x282px
shazzam son
>>
File: a.png (3KB, 327x113px) Image search: [Google]
a.png
3KB, 327x113px
>>1089133
>>
Dat Mongoloid skull structure. No wonder he's so good at taking hits.
>>
>>1089420
Poor Frank, good thing he got hit with the right and not the left hook.
Hunt is a killer.
>>
>>1089083
>since he taps out so fast
there is no possible way he could have gotten out of that hold. getting choked until you pass out just because "that's how warriors do it!" is fucking retarded
>>
>>1088455
Get this hothead outta here!
>>
>>1088450
If it were fixed they never would have had McGregor lose to Diaz in the first place it would be like John Cena jobbing to Zack Ryder
>>
>>1089578
>If it were fixed they never would have had McGregor lose to Diaz in the first place it would be like John Cena jobbing to Zack Ryder
Or that's what they want you to think.
>>
>>1089578
Yeah, except it's more like Kalisto jobbing to John Cena. You do realize Potato's punching way above his weight, right?
>>
>>1089447
It's fake loser.
>>
File: 1451965290348.jpg (711KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1451965290348.jpg
711KB, 1920x1080px
>>1089627
Watch the punch several times in a row. The inertia from the ridiculous speed and weight behind it would likely topple a full grown cow if delivered to the base of the skull (where it landed on Mir). You cannot fake physics.
>>
File: Hunt v Mir.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Hunt v Mir.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>1089627
From this angle you can tell even with a 'hollow fist' punch, the force delivered is enough for a knockout. Still think it's fake?
>>
>>1090563
What is a hollow fist punch
>>
>>1090576
This fist isn't closed. There is space in the palm of his hand
>>
>>1088455
ufc is fixed fag. they already tried to get aldo to fight conor while injured.
>>
>>1090563
why the black nail polish?
>>
Bout tree fiddy
>>
>>1089624
I meant in terms of drawing ability pleb Diaz hasn't been a draw for years
>>
>>1090563
Hunt is one of the heaviest hitters Also Mir is a fragile old man, Why would people think this is fake?
>>
>>1088450
Connor will go over. It will kill his career if he jobs to Nate again.
>>
>>1091605
/asp/ is full of people who just found out wrestling is fake and still have trust issues
>>
>>1088455
>boxing is fixed
>wrestling is scripted
>but somehow UFC escaped and is pure even though it started out as a sleazy sidehow ppv run openly by the vegas mob
You're so stupid it fucking hurts.
>>
>>1088450
I am just sad that the Vegas betting odds on Nate Diaz won't be +380. The Vegas odds makers are such hype eating faggots.
>>
>>1089406
Meh you're always going to have a surge of interest for fighters who know how to promote a fight.

Diaz is a great fighter but seems a horrific promoter. Dana White was more than delighted to get the belt off a guy who generated no buzz and onto a motormouth.

To scorn new fans who had no exposure to MMA before the last couple of years is narrow minded elitist rubbish. Nobody 'took away' your MMA just because some new people got interested in it. Does your favourite band sound shitter if someone who only just found out about them likes them more passively than you?

Basically, you want the sport to be for hardcore fans who live and breathe it and dedicate their whole lives to finding out the minute details of it. Most of the rest of us would rather try all the types of ice cream rather than settle for rocky road only
>>
>>1092748
>Boxing wasn't fixed when it was an up-and-coming sport
>After fifty+ years of consistent worldwide renown and attention boxing is now infested with corruption and fixing
>UFC is right now an up-and-coming sport
>>
File: image[1].jpg (42KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
image[1].jpg
42KB, 500x332px
>>1089066
>implying Khabib isn't still the best PVP fighter (hopefully)

Unfortunately he isn't very marketable.
>>
>>1089406
Completely untrue. I am at a world class gym that has produced several UFC champions. Many of our fighters are fans of his.

Why wouldn't they be? Being him is their fucking dream bro.
>>
>>1096112

Sure you are m8, if you say it without proof it must be true "bro"
>>
>>1090563
He could have been paralyzed from that punch
>>
>>1096146
You know that basically every single MMA gym is a business and anyone can train their right?
>>
>>1090725
He wanted to look kawaii, duh
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.