[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have they 100% officially jumped the shark?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: NEW DAY SCARED.png (362KB, 421x450px) Image search: [Google]
NEW DAY SCARED.png
362KB, 421x450px
I just watched their segment on Smackdown and it was really, really bad. Not even remotely humorous.
They're straight up Santino-levels of WWE's PG-Comedy brand, right now.
I want based Rusev and Dorito to head up the LoN, get a monster Heel title reign and beat up Sheamus and Barrah for being inferior.
>>
>Sheamus
>inferior

He's a 4x champ and the leader if anything Sheamus and Dorito should beat up Rusev and Barret
>>
>>1087986
In kayfabe, yeah. And I actually like Sheamus, I just prefer Dorito and RuRu as talents and think that'd make for the most intriguing development/best pairing
>>
>>1087990
>>1087977
>some spanish asshole who is just a boring heel archetype packaged with a tan and an accent
>a man with the personality of a brick and one of WWE's all time worst valets who is in the process of being replaced by KO as WWE's big bully archetype
Say what you want but Sheamus is charming as fuck, especially with his shit eating grin
>>
>>1087977

MFW they change Tag titles to League of Jobbers
>>
>>1088001
>Rusev
>>a man with the personality of a brick
>>
>>1088001
everything you said about Rusev is objectively false...its his innate charisma (as well as wrestling ability) and Lana that have been carrying him through shit gimmicks and shit booking throughout his entire wwe career so far
>>
>>1088022
I think Rusev has proven he doesn't need Lana
He has enough character to function fine on his own, even if he does admittedly stray into being semi-comedic at the wrong times
>>
File: Big E.png (451KB, 1114x716px) Image search: [Google]
Big E.png
451KB, 1114x716px
>>1088013
>>
>>1088013
>implying they won't drop it to [spoiler]Golden Truth[/spoiler]
>>
>>1087977
You just noticed? I've never liked these fags
>>
They've been shit ever since Kiddsaro died. reddit humor
>>
>>1088368
They've had absolutely no competition since kiddsaro, that's why. I don't think they can be blamed for being stale when there's such a lack of talent which they can feud with
>>
>>1088384
>dudleyz
>usos

no new gay just sucks and they didnt do their reddit humor shit when they were feuding with kiddsaro. they were simple niggers who cheated to win and now they dont even do that
>>
>>1088387

>Usos

He said talent.

The Dudleyz feud was pretty good.
>>
File: fingerless-gloves-fedora.png (117KB, 320x263px) Image search: [Google]
fingerless-gloves-fedora.png
117KB, 320x263px
>>1088390
EPIC!
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.