[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

#LetThatMarinate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (20KB, 470x313px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 470x313px
Is Rikishi dumb as fuck?

http://www.pwmania.com/rikishi-responds-to-former-wwe-stars-negative-comment-about-roman-reigns
>>
Rikishi is just baiting
>>
> getting pushed because the promoter has a chub for you makes you the best

What a fuckin' mark.
>>
I get that he's sticking up for senpai and all but pointing out all the shit that was basically handed to Ramen makes him look even worse. I'm like looking at that list of kayfabe accomplishments and thinking "fuckng hell. And they still can't get him over?".
>>
>>1087771
another samoan trash
>>
>>1087786
So my phone autocorrected family to sempai...
>>
>>1087791
Is there no one in that family that doesn't come across like a fuckin dick.
>>
>>1087795
Usos seem like pretty cool dudes on UUDD
>>
File: nomi.jpg (68KB, 1284x722px) Image search: [Google]
nomi.jpg
68KB, 1284x722px
>>1087809
personally i don't have any beef with uce (except the one who got to eat pic related), it's just that they're getting stale.
>>
>>1087792
No, there is a filter, you newfag.
>>
>>1087870
Ok, i just wrote that for no apparent reason then. Thanks for clearing that up for me, dumbcunt.
>>
>>1087895
dumb phone poster
>>
>>1087896
Tablet actually. Can you not get anything right?
>>
>>1087897
>So my phone autocorrected
>>
File: images.jpg (17KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
17KB, 443x332px
>>1087899
Congratulations
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (29KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
29KB, 480x360px
When are they just going to give up on this motherfucker? Getting him over is becoming more effort then its worth. Surely they know deep down that whatever they do its just not gonna happen. And dont blame the booking they guy just outright fucking sucks in all the areas that really matter when it comes to connecting with the audience.
>>
File: hehasagun.jpg (64KB, 615x300px) Image search: [Google]
hehasagun.jpg
64KB, 615x300px
>Roman forcing other wrestler to tkae picture with him
>>
roman reigns' retarded family has made me racist against samoans tbqh
>>
>>1087908
oh god, i wonder if we'll get another moment like this. vince seriously couldn't grasp the gravity when the rock himself couldn't make the boos disappear
>>
File: downurthroat1.png (466KB, 557x461px) Image search: [Google]
downurthroat1.png
466KB, 557x461px
>>1087908

I think they try him has top face for some month, till they realise fans wont stop booing.
>>
>>1087932
I know what you mean. They kinda seem like simpletons too.
>>
Man i want him to quit because of it. I dont feel sorry for him at all. Im not convinced he actually gives a fuck about wrestling. He fails at football , saunters over to wrasslin and cant even get that right.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 1952x3264px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 1952x3264px
>i'm getting upset because a samoan i don't like is winning a fake belt
>>
>>1087908
>and don't blame the booking because he outright sucks

But to be fair, the booking has a lot to do with why fans shit on him. Even smarks responded positively to him when he was just the silent ass kicker. But Vince wants him to be the next Cena, even though he doesn't have a fraction of John's charisma. And he will legit sit there and watch his product burn before he admits he was wrong.

But the trying and failing to get him over is getting old.

>Tries the John Cena story of overcoming the odds even though he wins all the time
>Fails and fans boo

>Tries the Daniel Bryan story of getting screwed by the authority
>Fails and fans boo because it's just dragging everything out

>Tries the Stone Cold story of sticking it to the evil boss
>Fails and fans boo even harder

Not one original idea on that creative team. Instead of trying to find what makes Roman, well Roman, they're just copy pasting what worked for previous stars. Problem is Roman is not charismatic at all like Bryan, Cena or Stone Cold. It's just getting pathetic.
>>
>>1087973
Pretty much. I still give s fuck though. I like watching the product for the most part, i just dont find roman entertaining at all. The most entertaining thing about him us how bad his promos as re.
>>
>>1087771
rikishi sucks
>>
>>1087966
you just literally described rocky mavia and the rock in the nation.
>>
>>1087795
Rock is only an asshole in kayfabe, as far as I know.
>>
>>1087984
>Tries the Stone Cold story of sticking it to the evil boss
>Fails and fans boo even harder

to be fair, that actually worked until the rumble. Sure, it was better than the last 2, but
>Vince announces the rumble will be for the title
>Reigns is #1
>The match revolves around Reigns
>League of Nations beat Reigns up and send him through the SECOND ROPE
>Reigns is literally just given a long ass break
>Medics help Reigns to the back
>Reigns, totally conscious, pushes officials away and willingly goes to the back, rather then returning to the match.
It's just not how a top babyface gets liked by an audience. The best choice really would be turning him heel at Mania. but I doubt that's happening.
>>
Man Reigns causes so much butthurt on this board
>>
he needs to watch promos from wrestlers who were on coke. same goes for dolph, how are you gonna try to look like a wrestler from the 80s and come off that soft. you're on tv, act excited atleast. :/
>>
All samoans are big marks
>>
Lmao worked
>>
Ignore him, all Samoans are wrestling cancer
>>
>>1087809
The Uces are bretty cool IRL, just their tag team is stale and needs to turn or something.
>>
>>1087895
Kill yourself, you retard.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.